FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An unexpected 4 some, real meet part 1

An unexpected 4 some, real meet part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *p for anything couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

preston

Back in February 2016, around Valentines day, my wife and i found ourselves with a free night. We decided we should try and arrange a meet with someone off here.

We weren’t very confident in it happening tho as we had had a lot of people let us down before, some made excuses and some never bothered to turn up.

We started having a look at some single males, before we could decide we received a message. It was very polite, cheeky at the same time and his pics and Veris were great!

A date was set, and some cheeky flirting was done. Phone numbers where exchanged and the build up became quite brilliant!

On the night itself, a request for Mrs to wear some sexy red underwear and stockings was made. A quick rummage around the knicker draw and some suitable neglige was found.

We received a text message saying

“ I’m outside now”

I gave the Mrs a big kiss, as she lay on the bed in her sexy outfit waiting. The atmosphere was tense, in a good way, we were both excited, nervous and had butterflies because of the events that would soon follow.

I went to open the back door and let Mr A in, the obligatory greetings and welcomes were exchanged.

“ I can’t wait to see your gorgeous wife mate. Just 1 thing....

Can my mate ( Mr B) join in too? He drove me, here. He is happy to wait for me, if not its fine no pressure.”

Well this was a shock, a good one, one we hadn’t expected or a situation we hadn’t thought of planning just yet! i was sure the Mrs wouldn’t mind an extra cock for the fun....

“I will ask her, i don’t think she will mind but it’s up to her.”

“ No worries, we understand and totally get it.” Replied Mr A.

I led them through the living room and up the stairs to the bedroom. I was now nervous as hell and excited all in one. God knows how the Mrs was feeling at this point....

I led Mr A and Mr B upstairs, I opened the bedroom door to see the Mrs led on the bed with a naughty smile on her face.

Her legs went on forever, the stockings made them seem longer than usual, they ran up to her sexy red knickers, her tits looked sensational in her red bra. We made eye contact, and both smiled.

I introduced Mr A and explained about Mr B.

She said “ Its ok, I wasn’t expecting it but the more the merrier i guess.”

I couldn’t believe this, we had talked about it when sexting and fantasised about it. My wife was now going to have sex with 2 well hung BBC gentlemen.

Fuck me this is going to be incredible i thought!!

Not willing to miss this opportunity, i asked Mr A and B if i could take photos.

“ Yea sure” they both said.

“ As long as you share them with us.”

Mr A and B wasted no time at all, they both stripped off, Mr A was toned, ab muscles and pecs, his cock was long and thick.

Mr B was a bit of a bigger build than Mr A but still attractive, his cock wasn’t as long, but what he lacked in length he certainly made up for in girth.

Mr A climbed on to the bed and started to Kiss the Mrs, Mr B stood there and watched as he stroked his big fat cock.

The Mrs reached down and started to stroke Mr A’s huge, long, throbbing black cock. They Kissed like possessed animals, his long black fingers stroked her already soaking pussy through her underwear.

My cock was already aching and straining against my jeans.

Mr A pinched and stroked the wife’s hard nipples, before slipping them one at a time out of her bra, he sucked and kissed them whilst managing to undo and remove her bra.

She moaned and whimpered as Mr As fingers rubbed her sensitive clit. She was struggling to get her hands round his now rock hard, veiny black cock.

I picked up my phone and started snapping away, whilst taking photos in one hand i fumbled around getting undressed with the other.

Mr B seized his opportunity, he walked round to the head of the bed and presented his thick cock to the Mrs. She took his massive cock and stroked him, she couldn’t get her hand anywhere near round his cock.

As she moaned and writhed in ecstasy she started to wank these 2 massive cocks furiously.

Mr A slid my wife’s Knickers off and started to caress and rub her clit, he slide a long thick finger into her . She let out a gasp and a loud moan.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow very horny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago