FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best camping trip ever Pt2

Best camping trip ever Pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layful TG OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

So here we go withthe second part.

So I went and found my bag so I could slip on a pair of shorts that I had packed.

When I unzipped the bag I got the biggest shock of my life...the items that were in the bag were all ladies.

There were stockings and suspenders along with bra`s and other outer clothing and also shoes.

Now I got why they were giggling so much.

Eventually we stopped laughing and I said okwhere is my stuff. And Emm said back at home..my jaw dropped and I said WHATTTT. I packed my stuff and I am sure I had my bag ready.

Then Ann told me what they had decided to do. Ann told me to come over and sit next to her while Emm make some coffee and she will explain. I didn’t know where to put myself. I felt my face burning bright red. And my heart was beating as though it wanted to escape from my chest.

So I sat next to Ann who told me to chill and calm myself down. She went on to tell me that Emm and her were wondering why on occasions their stuff had been moved or things were not quite right. So they set a little trap for me and they had set the webcam up on Emm`s pcwhich caught me going into her bedroom and flick through her naughty draw as she called it. And I knew why as I had found quite a few vibrators of varying sizes and shapes.

I started to shake and asked if they were chucking me out when we got back. And Ann took my hand and told me not to be daft. There was no way they wanted me to leave.

They thought I looked fairly good and wanted to help me. And Emm shouted from the kitchen that they could see it made me happy so they bought me my own stuff.

And they told me I was to be Sarah for the whole time we were away. And I could use the stuff I was wearing only when I needed to while driving or things like that.

So Emmcame through with the coffee. I was still shaking and taken aback because they were so nice and understanding about it. And they promised to help me with make up and wigs etc. I couldn’t thank them enough. I was so close to tears because up to that point nobody had ever been that kind to me.

So Emm asked me weather I wanted a long nightie or a babydoll. I just didn’t know what to ask for. And Ann said I should wear the long one for this evening. And the following evening the really shortie babydoll along with a suspender belt and stockings.

So Ann suggested I slipit on as after coffee we planned to turnin for the evening. The trouble was though that I had a raging hard on and was frightened to move in case they clocked me. And without any warning Ann slipped her hand under the table and grabbed my cock. She said don’t worry about this thing. Both Emm and I have seen loads of them all different colours and shapes and sizes.

They were both Nurses and worked on a Male orthopaedic unit.

So with a push from Ann I had no choice. I got up and went to the kitchen area to take everything off and slip on this beautiful cream coloured nightie...it felt like bliss as it was so smooth against my skin. And I had made a massive tent pole in the front and a bit of a wet patch from me dribbling pre-cum. And at that moment Emm came into the same area as me and gathered my clothes up and put theminher case and locked it. So that was it I was to be Sarah all weekend. There was a big part of me thrilled and excited about it.

But going out in public....I just didn’t know weather I could do it. Not that I would stand any chance of not being Sarah...

Socoffee finished and time for bed. Our bed was at the very back of the Motorhome. It was an island bed so it made it easier to get into bed. Ann was already in bed as she had finished her coffee while I was changing.

So I slipped into bed and the sheets Ann had put on the bed were satin. So I just slid into the bed. And it felt absolutely amazing. Ann rolled over to me and held my hand. And she cuddled up to me and I soon realised she was naked apart from a small pair of panties....my cock by now was just aching like mad. I so wanted to get relief. I was so confused. But I thought they were just winding me up and I would get my normal clothes when we got up the following day....

Pt 3 to come soon......xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Liking this hope part 3 cums soon

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ha! The ladies are in charge!

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham