FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Anal

First Anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eekyKinkyDaddy OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

So to start with I would caress and massage your beautiful ass rubbing my hands all over it squeezing it and lightly spanking it. Once its nice and relaxed I’d then bring my mouth down and gently kiss it all over slowly moving closer and closer to your tight virgin ass which I would then kiss start to lick gently round and round teasing it then of start to probe it with my tongue gently pushing in further and further wiggling it about expanding your tight little hole and getting it nice and wet. Then I’d slowly insert a finger pushing gently and ass your ass expands ill push it further and further till your ready for 2 fingers. Once you can take 2 fingers easily ill then pull out and kneel behind you. I’d line my hard cock up with your tight virgin hole and press the tip gently into it. You’ll feel a slight burning sensation as it pushes past your tight little sphincter with a pop. I’d then hold there till your used to the feeling then start to push in deeper and deeper till my hard cock is buried deep in your tight no longer virgin ass hole. Once all the way in ill hold still till you beg me to make you cum and ill tell you to rub your pussy as I slide my cock out then back in moving back and forth slowly at first then gradually speeding up until I’m pounding your sexy little ass hole stretching it out till I feel the sensation that I’m about to cum at that point I’d ram in hard and deep spraying my hot cum deep in your ass then ill pull out and you’ll Thank me for filling you with my hot cum by licking and sucking my cock clean.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *egan2743Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Wow that was so hot. Feeling very wet now. Might need to get the toys out for a cheeky play.

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Would be nice feeling the hit cum slowly trickle out down my silky sheer stocking legs...

» Add a new message to this topic