FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Destroyed part 4

Destroyed part 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

James was going for it. Really hard. Mat was solid. Swap now lads she said. Oh but I haven't cum yet said James. Don't worry you will do. Mat pulled out and went round the back off me. James came. To the front and put his cock in my mouth. Oh you dirty fucked she said, b it of arse to mouth. I felt mats cock around my hole. Fuck I thought this is big and going to hurt. She sat watching. Go on mat open up gay boy and destroy him she said..

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Thanks for the new thread hot

By *klfkrMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bookmark

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

He pushed his cock into my hole. Fuck it opened up. He was thick. Much thicker than I thought. He pushed and slid in. I have to say I felt like bursting. He was fairly gentle but knew what he was doing. James cock was in my mouth and I was struggling to suck as concentrating on mat. I noticed she was well wound up...

Guildford

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

She was egging mat on to start to fuck me. He was getting deeper and me more vocal. I was enjoying feeling his cock get deeper. She was going wild. Fuck the gay boy she shouted. She then got up and came over to my face. James get out the way she barked. She then pushed her cunt in my face and rubbed like fuck. Then she screamed and just came over it. Mmmm gay boy you like cunt juice, wait till you have gay juice. ...

Telford

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Near Bedford

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

well I didn't think you would be able to take Matt's cock just how destroyed will you be.

Fantastic story xx

Dumfries

Mmm

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Guildford

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Next instalment

Brilliant

She soaked my face. She was wild. Come on mat destroy him. Suddenly I felt his cock move all the way in. Fuck it filled me. He had his full length in. Now fuck him she barked. He started at my arse. Some powerful thrusts. Mmm look at gay boy she shouted. Taking 10 inch thick cock ...

Telford

James was moaning that he wanted to cum. Mat was doing me properly. It felt good. I have to say though he was hughed it was feeling good. She was wild and playing. When u ready to cum lads put it on my cunt and I will get gay boy to lick it clean. Not inside but on it. This exited James who got in front of her and spunked all over her cunt. Mmmm she smiled and position herself in front of me.. Go gay boy and clean his cum. I looked at her but she smiled and pushed my head to her cunt.mm

Near Bedford

Mat was moaning. . Do u want to cum mat. He said yes I've done with this gay boy. He pulled out and put a big load on her cunt. Mmm lick it gay boy she said. Also can one of you two find the big plug he needs it. I was licking mats large deposit when I was stretched again and this plug went in my arse. Fuck fuck I thought. I cleaned her cunt. My arse was full. What next I thought ...

Littlehampton

Yes what next mmm xx

Dudley

coventry

Mmm, can't wait to see what's next

Double anal

Telford

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Looks like it wont be just the lady with 20inches of cock up her......be preapred to scream 'gay boy' ...(term from story not a judgement by me..or is that bi me)

Near Bedford

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ooster7Man  over a year ago

west yorks

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

just gets hotter

derby

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

West of Newcastle

Great story so sexy and kinky

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Wow xx

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Dumfries

Can't wait to hear how this continues

She was sat back with mat and James next to herw. Mmmm well these visits have been fun she said. I feel totally different now, well destroyed. How do u feel darling she said as she beamed a smile. Mmm good I said and destroyed. Well I think the sex has been fantastic and though hard and rough at times it has been done with care and enjoyment. The lads then said what you don't want to see us again.. Oh no she said come round whenever and I'm sure there will be a hole from either of us available and even a mouth. Then mat got his phone out. I do have a friend he said as he showed her a photo. He's called Simon. Fuck he's huge she screamed. He's bigger than you may she said. Look darling look at Simonsbath cock. This muscular white chap stood with his monster cock in his hand. How big she asked. Well as thick as me but 12 inches said mat. Mmm she said. Mat said and he is bi. Not an alpha male. Omg mat want to meet him. Sort it she barked. With that mat sent a text...

Dudley

derby

Guildford

Watch this space sounds more excitement to come

The lads left. She pulled my plug and said u feel good now. I did and smiled. We went to bed but her phone was bleeping like mad mat was sending photos of his cock and women taking it. She said go down and please my clit. I did..mmm

She was moaning whilst I licked her. Mmm she said u will enjoy him. Oh she was so wet she was flooding. Then there was a knock at the door. Hold on I said it 2 in the morning. Yes she said mat ha brought back his mate....

Mat walked in. This is Simon. Sorry for the hour but I thought you might want to meet.. He was huge in his structure but pleasant in himself. He saw me buckle and smiled. Let's have a look at your cunt he said. Mmmm mat you have done well at destroying that. It's well open and doesn't close he said. He then got his cock out. Fuck it looked like mats but he wasn't hard. That's impressive she said but can you uses it. He got his hand around it and said well suck it and find out ...

She sucked it. Mmm she was getting well wound up. Stop I said. I think we need to RE think. Mat and Simon looked at me. You are both great species with your cocks I said but just fucking her is boring. Let's make her want it. She glared at me. I just pushed three fingers in her arse. I was hard by now. Let's make her a slut who likes big cock a slut who pleases and a slut who takes cum. She's had her cunt and arse destroyed so let do it again ....

Near Bedford

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Telford

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Unbelievably great story

Northern Ireland

wow,xx,story is great

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

very horny ...

derby

Littlehampton

Wow that is a twist mmmmmm xx

Dumfries

Mmm I like where this is going

I took her by the hand and we went and sat on the sofa. Simon was playing with his cock. I was fucking huge. U see I said mat and I knew that once you had had a big cock you would want more. I've already met Simon and sucked his cock in front of mat and we talked how you wud like it. The only thing is that fucking can become boring so we thought how to spice things up. She kept looking at Simons cock as it got harder. She had fingers in her cunt.

However we all need to enjoy but to do that you will be used by all of us. The first thing Simon suggested to me was to get your nippers reperieced and your clit done. Then we can start the process. What process she said. The process of making you a slut. Also we will go shopping and find some nice short skirts and tops that shows you off. James is going to take you for a waxing so your cunt will always be bald. I'm taking you for the piercing and mat for the clothes. You will enjoy yourself and you will change into a cum hungry, cock crazed slut that you have always wanted to be. I grabbed her hair and Simon stood with his huge cock as I pushed her mouth onto it. Soon you will take all this in your mouth and throat. She was gagging as I pushed with all her throat juice running out her mouth and down her tits. Mat moved her around and slipped his cock in her all the way. Mmmm a 22 inch spit roast...

Guildford

coventry

Superb

weston super mare

Near Bedford

They both started to ramp up and moan. She was taking the cock in her throat well. Mat was banging her arse. You lads about to cum I said. Fuck yes they said. I got on my knees next to her. Well cum in my mouth I said. It will be my last time. With that Simon pulled out of her throat and exploded in my mouth fuck he came heavy. Next mat was there and he too just came. My mouth was full of their cum. I looked at her and got her head and with my fingers opened her mouth. I then dribbled from my mouth into her all the cum. Don't swallow yet I said mix it up with your tongue. Her eyes had been streaming and her throat juices soaked her tits. Now open wide and show us your cummy mouth. She did that, it was full. Now swallow I said and she did. Oh I said now that's the start of a making of a slut... mmm

Telford

Littlehampton

What a turn of the tables fantastic xx

Newtownards

weston super mare

Brilliant

Next morning mat turned up. Are you ready he shouted upstairs. Just give me a minute she shouted back. Mat told me that he had found a shop and she would be amazed. He said when I spoke to the sales person they had told him that once they try a sluts outfit on and see how good they look they go wild and want more. I have him £500 and said enjoy. He did ask cud he fuck her at any point today and I said yes but cum in mouth. She came downstairs all made up and with a decent dress on. She did look fantastic. She kissed mat who then said take the dress off. She screamed that she wasn't going out in just her underwear. Mats and no you are not. You are just not going to be wearing any underwear . She took her bra off and her knickers. Mat offered her a pair of pull ups or a pair of crotchless tights. She took the tights .... Her cunt looked amazing being pushed out as mat had got a smaller pair than she needed. She put her dress back on. I offered her a kiss but she refused. Have fun I said..... Little did she know later that mat would hand her over to James for her waxing and she would be exposed to another woman in a sluts outfit ...mmmm

Telford

weston super mare

Here!

Dudley

derby

Littlehampton

Mat texted me. She was right he said, they put one outfit on and then go wild. What you mean I asked. Mat explained that they had gone to the shop. They walked in and was met by the sales person who was dressed in thought provoking clothes. Look round hun she said. Choose what you like and try it on. The sales girls said to mat watch this. She went up to her and said a nice leather skirt and see through top is always good to start with. The giggled as she got them from the rail. Go and undress said the girl, I will bring them to you. She said to mat go and sit in there as well. Mat went in there and he undressed. There was all sorts of seat from a bench to a flooring cross to a chair with leg holders. She sat in that. As the girl came in she went to the chair and made the leg holders move part to expose her cunt. Nice cunt the girl said ...m

Littlehampton

So naughty mmmmmmmm xx

Dudley

Oh she said are they turning you the sales person said. Well stand up and let's get u in this. She helped her do her blouse but caressed her tits to make them erect for full effect. Then she put skirt on. Mat texted to say she looked fantastic. The sales person told her that she would wear this to dinner or resturant. No underwear though. Shall I get some more clothes for you she asked. How deep do you want to go. How do you mean she asks said mat. Well the sales person explained that you can go deep so things are just covered but this is where people touch you or just grope. Let's go down that route mat said..

Guildford

The sales girl said get undressed. She sat there naked with her cunt on display mat said. She brought a mixture of clothes that she tried on .. Mmm I like them all. The girl in the shop was touching her quite a bit but she was enjoying. Then she came with the last ones. It was a pure see through top, the skirt barely covered her cunt. Now you wear this when you want to be felt up. She put them on and the sales girl did her hair in a grip . Now tell me she said to mat would you fuck her. Mat said I have many a time. That's why she is open. Oh she said do her again in there if you want... he didn't ask again. Her was fucking her in her new slut outfit. Oh but I can't cum in her as she's off for waxing. It will be her mouth then the girl said ....

Telford

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

keep going please ...

derby

Here!

Any chance of getting ur thoughts rather than emogiges if u get my point xx

Dumfries

Excellent story, very hot. Long may her descent to a slut continue

Near Bedford

Amazing story, shame it's not a picture novel. Can't be long until she starts some good fisting

Brilliant story, long may it continue. X

Dudley

Newtownards

weston super mare

Telford

Great story has me hooked

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Keep it going ...i'd say keep it up but that would apply to most if the readers up to now ..

Guildford

Looking forward to more exciting times Great story

Awesome story

Wow love this so far

Oh the girls said if you are going for a wax go and see my friend Issy. Tell her I sent you. She uses some special wax and you will be bald for ages. Well enough time to take a number of different cocks she laughed. Also what's quite nice is a spray tan as well. However don't have you cunt done. Why mat said. Because then when you out with no nickers on your cunt stands out better. Look she said as she lifted her skirt. Sure enough there were these tanned legs and just a smooth white cunt. Fuck mat said that looks ace. They both went outside to find James. Mat explained to James where to go and what to do. James had a convertible sports car so when she got in she showed her cunt off completely. Also as her skirt was tiny it rode high enough for anyone looking in from a tall car or lorry to see her naked cunt. James went of and may said you can fuck but no cum in her...

By *onytbone74Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford Essex

Absolutely loving this tale

Telford

Northern Ireland

great story her inner slut is going to take over,lol

Near Bedford

They got to the place. In they went. Hello said a girl I'm Issy I was expecting you. Mmm you look fabulous she said to her. I understand that you want our special waxing and a tan but to leave you cunt white. That's fine we can sort. She said to James sit there and you can watch. I take it legs, cunt ,arse and arm pits. Yes said James. Ok get naked and lay on that bed there. Issy got mixing her wax. Nice tits she said. I hear you bought various items, it's a great shop. Issy applied the wax. She worked quickly up the legs. Issy then said now the middle bits. Can you open you legs pull your legs up and ur hands under you arse. James took a photo and sent it to me. It clearly showed her open cunt. Issy said mmm you have had a monster in there, god it looks fab. How big was it. 10 inches but thick. Was it good Issy asked. Fuck yes she said, if you touch my clit I just come straight way. Omg Issy said, can I... m

Telford

derby

Chelmsford Essex

Can't wait to hear more

Littlehampton

Fabulous what a slut xx

New clit was on show. James got his phone and streamed it to mat and I. Izzo just started to rub it, she was moaning. She was getting well wound up. She was pushing he r to the edge. Mat then said fuck no James stop them. But he couldn't hear. Fuck that's Izzy he said. She a right nasty bitch. She finds them then offers them a night out but then she gets into bdsm but they are too pissed or high on drugs to stop. I said why stop. Mat says because she is brutal and doesn't stop. He said he had a girl who fell for the trap but came back and couldn't sit down due to the kaning. With that she came and Izzy saying let's swap numbers and go out one night. She said ok . Izzy then continued to wax but with some force to add bit of pain. She finished and asked James to check. He said looks good. Now the fanning. How dark Issy asked. Slut level James said ...

Telford

Here!

great

By *ustaguy2013Man  over a year ago

Limerick

amazing story... that's me Rock hard again...

Near Bedford

This could end up as a full book

Issy got her prepared and she started spraying all over. She was moving her around, lifting her tits so the spray could get under neath. Bent her over for her crack. Then Issy gave her a white triangle. Hold that in front of ur cunt Issy said. She did and the spray went all round. Is that tanned enough Issy asked James. Yes I think so said James. Issy said remove the triangle and there she stood all tanned with a smooth white cunt. James said fucking he'll that's so slutish. Izzy went well this is what you wanted. James was visibly turned on. Are you going to thank James Issy said to her. With that she squatted down and James lulled his hard cock out. Issy said mmm that's big. She sucked until James started to shake. He let it go in her mouth, loads of it. She stood up her mouth still full, showed James and Issy and then went straight to Issy and snogged her with a mouth full of cum. They snogged for ages and then both swallowed. You dirty slut Issy said. I can wait for our night out....

Dudley

Littlehampton

Wow she is in for a big surprise xx

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Ace hocked

Awesome

Chelmsford Essex

Loving every episode x

James came outside with her. She looked stunning. Look at as she pulled up her skirt. A smooth bald cunt all white. My cock stirred. Right said James Izzy has recommended her mate for the piercings. He does things on the edge a little. Ok I said we will get off to see him. We pulled up at the shop. It was quite open and you could see people having piercing and tattoos. We went and met him. Hi I said Izzy from the tanning place said to come her. That's fine he said. Let see what we can do. Ok I said. He took down the end of the shop where it was a bit more private. Juump up there he said to her. But get naked first though. She stripped of and sat on the bed. I said nippers, belly and clit. Fine he said bars or rings. She said rings. Now I meant to start small and work up but I always put a 2mm straight away. Seems to help it heal and then we start to go bigger quicker. That's fine I said. Forms were signed and out came to rings and equipment. 1st one done, 2nd one now the belly. This might sting he said. I watched as she bit her lip. All done he said. Now what options have we got forward the cunt he said....

Telford

Littlehampton

very slutty mmm xx

Amazing!!! Will matt fill your ass again?

Dumfries

Or will Simon get a shot at your arse?

Guildford

"very slutty mmm xx"

He got a book out. These are the different things we have done with piercings to a cunt. He showed a ring put in horizontally with just a couple of rings in the lips. I have to say it was very sexy. He then got a mirror and a fine marker pen. This is my favourite he said. I call it The Lace. Go on I said. He asked would she mind if he put a dot on her lips where rings could go. She said no and laid back and opened her legs and pulled them up. Mmm her white cunt looked favulous. Then put a dot on her clit hood and four dots down on each lip. They were equally spread out. He then said you put a ring in each. He then said if you want stop her taking cock you then lace a chain between them and lock it to the top ring. Therefore she cant take cock or it will pull and hurt or snap

Fucking hell I was solid with my cock. The best thing about that is she can't dry herself after a piss or shower so she's wet and nobody can play with her or fuck her so she is well wound up. If she went out with Issy for a night it would be toys up the arse or just a slave to her. If I do this I will have to lace her for two weeks to allow things to heal. That means just her arse is available. Her clit would have the ring ball rubbing on it would winEd her up even more. If she's out flashing her cunt in a skirt people will see and come and feel her up. Once healed we can start putting heavier rings in with heavier chains that start to pull her lips down making them bigger. We can also put a bar between two rings to keep her lips apart but if she closes her legs they dig in so she has too sit with her legs apart. Silver or gold he said. She looked at me gold please.

At this point I left the area as I'm not great with needles even though I have my nipples done. Once done he came on got me. Have a look. Omg fucking hell it was fantastic. It looked like a shoe. Nothing was going to get in there with out hurting or breaking. I was solid. Thinks she done he said. Come back in two weeks and we will change all the rings for bigger and heavier ones. Need to start to destroy the nippers as well...mmm

By *picy2Couple  over a year ago

essex

Loving this story

Littlehampton

You have such a dirty mind but she did want to be destroyed xx

derby

Telford

Near Bedford

Here!

We left the place. Can we have a quiet night she asked. I'm a bit sore and bed a soak. Sure I said. She went and ran a bath. She soaked in it and came down stairs with just a towel. I said drop it and there it was the lace protecting her non tanned cunt. She became very touchy and soon I was hard. I pushed her head down and she sucked until I came in her mouth. She then came and gave me a cummy snog. We swapped it about and swallowed. Then we went to bed until .....

weston super mare

Newtownards

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Fantastic more more more

Telford

Been following this story and wow wish there was pics to go with it

Guildford

Northern Ireland

destroyed and owned,lol,as it should be

She woke up. I'm so turned on she said. I'm wet and everything is tingling. Can you do something she asked. Like what I asked. Let's have some anal fun she said. Ok as she got on her knees. Rim me pleased she asked. Well her hole was wet anyway where her juices had been running all night. She pushed back into my face. Push your tongue in my slut arse she shouted. She was really horney as I rimmed her and fingers her arse. Fuck she said you going to make me cum. I kept goi g and next she was squealing and cuming. Is time for the toys I asked. Fuck yes she said.....

Dudley

Chelmsford Essex

Mm love it

Guildford

"Mm love it"
top story more please thanks

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Great story

Newtownards

I started with the lube and probing my fingers in her. She easily took three. I said which dildo she said the ten inch. I lined it up and she rocked back the head pop in her arse. She moanEd and rocked more. Fuck it's good she cried. She was letting it slide in ..mmm fuck it fills me.no fuck me with it. I was sliding it out and back in. Mmm I cuming she said and flooded. She was thrashing about big one she shouted big please. I pull the 10 inch out and lubed the 12 inch up. I slid four fingers in and she moaned. Fuck I lined it up and she pushed back. Her arse opened like I have never seen before. Fucking hell she screamed that's massive. I know my little slut but you going to take it.....mmm

Dudley

Dumfries

This story keeps getting better

Telford

Guildford

" "

Littlehampton

of course she will and want more xx

I was pushing and she was moaning. It's too big it won't fit. Fuck I'm going to piss myself she said. Good do it men luv it when a slut kisses. Especially if a woman is licking ur cunt while being fucked in the arse. Fuck it's huge, it filling me, fuck fuck I'm pissing. She was gushing. I will working the monster in and out and pushing hard. Fuck fuck she said. I pulled her back. Pull ur arse cheeks apart slut know that her face would now be in her piss. She held herself wide and with a bit of force it was all the way in. Fuck she said fuck that is huge. I know and I can't wait to see Simons cock in there. We had ten minutes of fun before I pulled it out to see this gaping hole. Fuck that looks good I said.

I was playing with her arse as she knelt panting and found my fingers all lubed up. I slipped 3 in and circled her hole. She started to moan so I put another in. Mmmm she said that's good. She started rocking on them so I folded my thumb into my palm. She was really wound up and started to push back quite strongly my hand was being taken into her slack hole. She was now really squealing sayin fuck yes oh fuck and pushing hard.. All of a sudden she pushed back and opened up. My hole hand went in her arse upto my first. Fuck she said what have I just done. I just laughed and said looks like you have just been a anally fisted. Fuck she said that feels amazing and stretched. Mmmm I can wait for Simons cock now ...

By *ustaguy2013Man  over a year ago

Limerick

oh... there we go.. I'm Rock hard again... thanks op for keeping this going

Telford

Oh once she had calmed down I then got the plug. Three inch one and placed it firmly in her arse. Oh you done with me now she said. No just keeping you open for the lads. Cute I luv it she said. Now how about you take some in your arse she said. Mmmm ok but be gentle I said. Like fuck will I she said. She lubed me up and it all got a bit messy. However she sunk the 10 inch right in. Mmmm u like cock don't you gay boy, she said. Think we need to be side by side as I take Simon and you take mat. Mmmm fuck yes it don't mind. With that Issy messaged her. Can wait to take my slut out for a night. Oh she just shook and came again. She messaged back "got a 12 inch first " mmm

Dudley

Telford

weston super mare

derby