FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Weekend away

Weekend away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkspoon OP   Man  over a year ago

nearby

Following on from https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/828631

Things had been strained between David and Jade ever since the events of the dinner party. Neither of them seemed to want to talk about what had happened, and David could feel the distance between them increasing. Jade was spending a lot of her time on her phone, but had changed her pin code so he couldn’t see if she was up to anything. For his part, he had found himself starting to wank again, but at the thought of his wife with their neighbour Richard. He felt increasing distressed about it but couldn’t shake the thought from his head. His sole efforts were their only sex life at the moment though, although he was increasingly worried about Jade having an affair.

One night whilst he was settled down watching tv, Jade came into the front room. She picked up the remote control and switched the tv off, and sat down next to him on the sofa.

“We can’t go on like this, it is driving me mad.”

David didn’t know what to say, his head filled with visions of her leaving him. Despite everything that had happened he really id love her.

“I’ve decided to book us a weekend away, so we can try and have a little fun, and well, maybe….”

David was so relieved “Yes that sounds perfect, just what we need”

They headed off together for the drive to the hotel. As usual, Jade had packed fully with a suitcase of clothes. David took his more pragmatic approach of a change of clothes and a toothbrush. The hotel itself looked lovely. Their room wasn’t in the main building, but in what must have been a converted stables. Besides the large double bedroom, it also had a large wet room with a shower area and a large free standing bath. After the had looked round, they both sat on the bed.

“Why don’t you run a bath – you know how I love a bath. I’ve got a bottle of bubbly in my bag and we can open that too” said Jade. Richard busied himself with running the bath, looking forward to some indulgence and pampering. He tried not to think about only being able to get hard when he thought of Jade with others. It had been so long since they had made love, it would be so good to rebuild that connection.

He called out to Jade when the bath was run. She opened the door to the bathroom in a small silk dressing gown, which was loosely done up, exposing her delicious cleavage, and the bottom of it just about covering her bum.

“You look great” said David

“Thank you” replied Jade. She slipped her robe off, exposing her full rounded breasts, long legs and tanned body. She gingerly lowered herself into the tub, and sighed as she sank down. David started to take his clothes off to join her.

“Go and get the fizz first” she said.

Slightly put out, he went and got the bottle and 2 of the glasses from the room. After popping the cork and handing her a glass, he quickly stripped out of his clothes.

“Can you do something for me?” Jade asked.

“Sure” replied David.

“Don’t get in just yet – can you do my legs for me?”

Feeling exposed with his nakedness whilst she was covered in bubbles, he went over to her wash bag and rummaged around for her razor and foam. He knelt down next to the bath, and waited for her to present her first leg. She held her leg high up out of the water, her foot pointing forward. He gently rubbed on the shaving foam and began to delicately shave her legs. It felt sensual to him, and as he ran his fingers over her now smooth leg he felt himself stirring. After he had done her other leg he was hard, and feeling pleased with himself at being turned on.

“There’s a bit more to do” said jade, sitting up on to the edge of the bath, with her legs dripping onto the bath matt. She eased her legs apart, exposing her pussy. She had always kept her bush trimmed but never any more than that. David felt the excitement build within himself, he had always wanted her to shave her pussy, and now he was going to do it for her.

He knelt down between her legs, and squirted some foam into his hand. Gently he started to rub it into her bush. As he massaged it in, he felt the warmth coming from her already. As he slowly ran the razor over her pussy, he delighted in being this close to her. He was so tempted to touch her or to try and slide his tongue in. He should wait until he had finished, he thought, and then she’ll be all mine.

It was at that exact moment that there was a loud knock on the bedroom door

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Mmm sounds interesting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

nearby

“Oh for fuck’s sake, who’s that!” shouted David as he stormed to the door. He swung the door open, momentarily forgetting he was completely naked. Before him stood his neighbour, Richard. “Not too late am I? Have you started without me?” asked Richard casually as he let himself into the bedroom.

“Now, just a minute, what the hell so you think you doing here? And what do you mean late?!” shouted David.

Before Richard could answer there was another knock at the door. David looked between Richard and the door, unsure as which to deal with first. He stormed over to the door. Before him were 2 men. Both of them had shaved heads, muscular builds; their clothes were sports casual, and they would have looked perfectly in place in a gym, but looked very out of place at the hotel. They both looked him up and down, and were obviously trying very hard not to laugh at his nakedness.

“I am Troy and this is Chris” the taller of them said. “Are we in the right place?”

“Look, I’m sorry, I don’t have a clue what is going on here, but no, you’re not” said David.

“it’s ok lads, come in, come in” said Richard.

Ignoring David, they brushed past him and let themselves into the bedroom. After looking around the room, Chris said “What the fuck? We’re here for a gang bang – there had better be a woman here, otherwise I’m going to be very angry”

“Gang bang?” whimpered David.

very hot

Like the start

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Good start

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmm getting very interesting

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Please keep going

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

nearby

As David tried to come to terms with what was going on, Jade entered the room from the bathroom. She was naked, her blonde hair tied up, with a few lose strands framing her face. She knew that all eyes were on her, and slowly ran a hand along her large breast before resting on her hip.

“Good evening boys” she said.

“Jade, what the hell is this?” David demanded.

“I’m going to have some fun this evening, and you’re going to watch” replied Jade.

“No, I absolutely refuse. I won’t be involved in your sick games”

“Your choice” replied Jade “Come on guys, show me what you’ve got” said Jade to Chris, Richard, and Troy. They responded by quickly stripping off. David felt completely humiliated by what was occurring, and fuming with jealousy, but felt compelled to watch the events unfold.

The men were slowly stroking their semi hard cocks as Jade walked over to them, swaying her hips as she did. When she was in front of them, she got on her knees and licked her lips. The men moved forward and al presented their cocks to her. One by one she started sucking them, getting them hard as her mouth slid up and down them. David looked on, and despite his feelings felt himself harden. He tried to move to Jade by the men were effectively blocking him. He felt powerless as his wife continued to suck everyone else.

“Oh shit, she’s good” said Chris, as Jade bobbed up and down over his hard member. “She loves cock!” he laughed, humiliating David.

“Watch this then” said Troy as he took hold of Jade’s head. He pressed his large hard cock into her mouth, and pushed in. Jade started to gag as the cock went further and further into her mouth. Once he was fully into her mouth and throat, he started fucking her mouth as he held tightly onto her head. David looked on, seeing his wife being used. He wanted to say something, to make it stop, but a part of himself stopped him.

As Troy let Jade catch her breath, a trail of saliva ran from his cock to Jade’s mouth. She looked up at him and smiled.

cheshire/Preston

dungannon

Wow very horny

nearby

Jade got up from her kneeling position and went over to the bed, lying down with her legs spread, her shaved wet pussy glistening. The men followed her, and Richard positioned himself between her legs. David could just watch as his neighbour pushed his dick deep into his wife and cringe as she moaned with pleasure. Chris was kneeling over Jade, pushing his cock into her mouth, whilst Troy was licking and sucking her nipples. Again there seemed to be no place for David, he was relegated to watching his wife taking on 3 men. He felt ashamed and useless, and betrayed by his own hard cock and excitement at the situation.

After a few minutes, Troy said “Common let me fuck her now” Richard pulled out, leaving Jade’s pussy wide open. Troy told Jade to get on her hands and knees, which she obediently did. Troy moved behind her, and roughly pushed his cock straight into her. He started fucking her hard, as she alternated between sucking Chris and Richard. Troy was holding her hips and thrusting hard, pushing her mouth further onto whoever’s cock she was sucking at that moment. David felt helpless at the rough way his wife was being treated, and at the same time turned on by how much she was enjoying it.

With a cry Troy came inside Jade. David was horrified to realise he wasn’t wearing a condom, none of them were. David watched as Troy withdrew his softening cock, and could see drips of his cum leaking from his wife’s pussy. As Troy moved away, sitting in an armchair with a good view of the action, everyone rearranged themselves.

“David?” asked Jade.

“Yes” he whispered, scared of expressing his inner turmoil.

“Be a dear, and get my toiletry bag would you?”

dungannon

nearby

David meekly went to the bathroom and brought her toiletry bag back.

“There is a tube of lube in there” said Jade, “You need to get me ready”

David felt completely humiliated. He had tried to get Jade to let him have anal sex with her so many times but she had always refused. And now she wanted to let strangers have her in a way he had never. He was almost crying as he squirted some of the lube onto his fingers and gently rub it over her rose bud, not even daring to try and push his finger in. The men were laughing at him, further adding to his shame.

Richard was lying on the bed, and Jade moved on top of him. She lowered herself down on his cock, the cum inside her making her slide on easily. David wanted to take her arse now, but before he felt brave enough to move, Chris beat him to it. He pushed his cock into her tight opening, causing Jade to cry out in pain.

“You bastard, you fucking big cocked bastard” she shouted. Both Chris and Richard took that as a cue to push as deeply into her as they could “Fuck, yes, fuck my holes” Jade cried out. David watched with fascination as they did, wishing that he could make Jade cry out like that.

As the 2 men slowly built their pace, working out how to time their thrusts, Jade said “David…..David” her voice husky with lust. “Yes my love?” he answered, hoping that she wanted him now, that he could take his wife just like she was letting everyone else take her.

“David…. I want Troy. Make him hard for me”

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

GREAT story good

dungannon

nearby

With complete humiliation, but betrayed by his own cock desperate for touch, he walked over to Troy, who was laughing at him and his desperate state. Despite feeling no interest in men, he knelt down between Troy’s legs, and took his soft cock into his mouth. He could taste his wife on this stranger’s cock, and hear her gasps of pleasure as she was being fucked by two men. It was at once the most humiliating and also the most erotic moment of his life. As he tried his hardest to perform a blow job, and not entirely knowing what to do, he felt a shiver of excitement as the cock hardened in his mouth. His pleasure was cut short though as Troy push his head down, forcing the cock further into his mouth and making him want to gag. “Your missus is a dirty slapper isn’t she?” asked Troy, humiliating David further. “I’m going to enjoy fucking her” he continued, “I just need to choose which hole to fuck. You won’t mind if I fuck her dirty little arse will you mate?” David tried to nod, but the now hard cock in his mouth prevented him from protesting. In the background he could hear his wife encouraging Richard and Chris to fuck her harder, and a crescendo as the men reached climax.

Troy pushed David off him and stood up. David turned to see his wife completely dishevelled. Richard and Chris had obviously had their fun with her, and he could see that her pussy and arse were still gaping open.

“Mmmm that was fantastic, thank you for fucking me so well” she said “It has been soooooo long since I last had a proper man. David, get on the bed”

Abandoning his attempts at protesting anymore, he accepted the situation and led down on the bed. He still hoped that his satisfaction would come. He was so turned on despite himself, and longed for his wife’s touch.

His hopes were soon dashed though as his wife sat on his face. He felt the cum dripping into his mouth. “Fuck my arse Troy” his wife said “Fuck me hard and dirty”. David started licking at his wife’s well used pussy, cleaning out her pussy of the stranger’s cum, and felt a strange thrill as Troy started to fuck his wife. Taking the arse that had never been allowed to him. He couldn’t help but reach down and start to wank, ashamed at his arousal. He felt Troy’s pace build up, and he felt himself wanking in time with the man fucking his wife’s arse. He almost felt that his wife’s groans of pleasure were being caused by him. “I’m going to cum” Troy exclaimed. David felt his own orgasm near. He felt Troy pull out of his wife though, and was shocked when Troy pushed his cock into David’s mouth. He could taste the tang of his wife, and then felt the sudden spurt as Troy came in his mouth. At that moment, he came himself. As he tried to comprehend the events and all that had unfolded, he knew nothing would be the same ever again.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Love this

cheshire/Preston

Good story thanks for sharing with us

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Good story hope there’s more ?

Brilliantly written and very erotic. If we are honest we’d all enjoy that scenario. Thank you.

nearby

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it.

In terms of other stories I'm always open to suggestions of themes or scenarios

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Top story more please thanks

» Add a new message to this topic