FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Kinky starter

Kinky starter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_cuck_bf OP   Man  over a year ago

Melton, Grantham, Derby

This is a short story about a recent visit I made to a club recently. I was very excited and turned on, and after going through the necessary payment/towel/locker procedure, went into a small playroom to change into my fully fabulous fem alterego!

Getting dressed in sexy lingerie was highly erotic, and then I put on my makeup to complete the transformation. Wow. Amazing. Now feeling very horny.

Blotting the lippy and binning the tissue as a final act before entering the club dressed for action, I noticed 2 used condoms draped over the edge of the bin. Curiosity got the better of me and picking one up I noticed a sizable load in the teat. Looking at myself in the room's mirror holding up a used condom at head height looked so filthy and horny at the same time. Looking straight into my eyes in the mirror, I called myself a filthy slut and proceeded to put the open ring of the condom inside my lips, my tongue inside to hold it in place in my mouth and tipped my head back and lifted the condom. Squeezing the full load into my mouth, I watched myself swallow it straight down then looked in the mirror and said "well, it's what you are here for, slut" and proceded to do the same with the second one. In the second condom was not as much cum and slightly more watery, but still went down the hatch.

No one would know, except maybe if they noticed telltale lippy marks around the open end of the condoms in the bin!

I felt so dirty. I had never done that before, nor even thought of it. But I was so horny I was driven my the impulse. A very kinky start to a very satisfying visit.

What's the kinkiest/dirtiest/depraved thing you have done, totally on impulse?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *iss_Nikki_xTV/TS  over a year ago

and around

That is very kinky.

The naughtiest thing I have done is let strangers watch me being fisted in a club...

» Add a new message to this topic