FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > two ladies

two ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utsidenaked OP   Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I met a lovely but large lady at a happening, we exchanged phone numbers, later she invited me to her place one Saturday morning, I popped along git invited in and offered tea, the mother went out the room to make tea, left in the lounge with a young girl, I assumed was her daughter,almost immediately when mother left the the room the young girl pulled her jeans down and asked if I liked her pussy, then she pulled off her tea shirt to reveal her most beautiful breasts lifting her arms to show she did not shave, OMG well I was very hard, she then got dressed again and sat on the sofa just back to her book, then mother came in with the tea, at that point the daughter left, then mother stripped naked and sat on the sofa beckoning me to sit beside her, my brain was on melt down when daughter entered naked and said who would you like first???, bloody hell I was shaking, thanked them for the tea and left, just all happened so quick,all just to weird, I was led like a lamb to the slaughter, ooooh shudder, just too intense, true story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *laytimetwoCouple  over a year ago

Staines

You’ll be late for work if you don’t wake up soon. Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic