FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Red handcuffs

Red handcuffs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlePrincess321 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Essex

He clapped the fluff red handcuff on my left hand, pass round the metal bed frame and secured to my right hand. My knees were bend under my body causing my ass to wave in the air, my little black thong dug into my hips. The cool air caused my nipples to hard and the anticipation of waiting for this next move caused my pussy to drip. The red silk blindfold reduced my sentences making my rely on my other senses. I felt the bed shift as he kissed down my spin, it was gentle until he scrapped his teeth on my skin sending a tingle over my body.

I thought he would take off my thong, but he didn’t. He continued to gentle kiss the base of my spine and relax. Then whap. He landed a hard slap on my arse causing me to jump. I went back to my original position, whap. Another hard slap on the other cheek. “Count” he commanded. Whap, “three” I stammered in surprise. Four, five and six when quickly before he slide his thumb up the slit of my pissy lips over the top of my thong causing the material to cling to me. One final hard slap landed on my pussy before he took the thin black material down.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lim Jim 69Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

mmmmn

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ittlePrincess321 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Essex

He turned the radio up so I would know even less about what was to come, R&B with a deep base that vibrated round the room filled the silence. He knew me so well, making me wiggle my toes waiting for his next touch.

My pussy was already dripping when he finally reached for it, stroking the lips and begin to edge his fingers in. He fingers ran from the base to my clit, giving it a light circle before going back down. He repeated the process a few times before letting his middle finger sink into my hole. My pussy is very tight and knew it would take a while to loosen me up. His finger rhythmically pumped back and forth and is other hand rubbed other my ass. I was already moaning loudly and pushing back on his hand which earnt me another slap. “Greedy girl” he let out with a sigh and deep growl.

He began to add another finger, it was slightly tight for a few seconds before he used his thumb to rub on my clit. My pussy responded instantly and began to drip. “Fuck” I cussed, he had a low chuckle as he knew this was nothing compared to what was to come. He switched the pumping action to a come here motion rubbing on my g spot. I felt my muscles tighten and the organs build, I didn’t want to give in so easily. “Relax baby girl” he whispered in my ear, I did as I was told. My muscles continued to tighten, “I’m going to..’ but was cut short as a squirted over the bed and his hand.

» Add a new message to this topic