FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A fantasy gangbang

A fantasy gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edangel OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So I agree to go to meet up with a guy, after chatting about fantasys and things we wanna try, n since it's his birthday I go round to his, wearing a lace crotchless body suit and suspenders under my long jacket so as soon as he closes the door I take off my jacket.

He shows me thru to his room where he cuffs me and gets me to kneel In front of him as he unzips himself, and I suck him til he's nice n hard then he bends me over the edge of the bed and fucks my pussy hard and deep until he's ready to cum when he pulls me up and covers my tits in his load and I lick his cock clean and say "happy birthday" he smiles and tells me that was just the begining, just as his phn beeps he gags me and then checks his phn and replies to the message laughs n tells me to stay kneeling on the floor while he goes for a drink.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I agree to go to meet up with a guy, after chatting about fantasys and things we wanna try, n since it's his birthday I go round to his, wearing a lace crotchless body suit and suspenders under my long jacket so as soon as he closes the door I take off my jacket.

He shows me thru to his room where he cuffs me and gets me to kneel In front of him as he unzips himself, and I suck him til he's nice n hard then he bends me over the edge of the bed and fucks my pussy hard and deep until he's ready to cum when he pulls me up and covers my tits in his load and I lick his cock clean and say "happy birthday" he smiles and tells me that was just the begining, just as his phn beeps he gags me and then checks his phn and replies to the message laughs n tells me to stay kneeling on the floor while he goes for a drink."

Glasgow

He returns soon with a beer in his hand and sits opposite me looking me up and down "I like it tits covered in my cum, the message was from the lads, their coming round for a guys night for my birthday" he grins " I told him u where here n giving me a birthday treat , he asked if it the kinky one that likes bondage," I look up at him shocked "oh yeah we've talked about you alot, well u said u wanted to b fucked by a group of guys so I Thot I'd bring it up with them see how they felt about it, and Ur in luck so how about my present is u being fucked my all of us all night?"

I nod happily just as the door bell goes.

He goes to answer it and then I hear several voices and they all come into the room, there's 7 of them in total all smiling down at me,

"Ru sure yet up for all these cocks?" I nod "good now bend over the stool so my mates can see that arse"

I do as I'm told and bend over, I feel hands on my arse squeezing then a slap, and my feet are moved to the legs of the stool and tied to them then I'm blindfolded and the gag is removed and replaced with a cock "suck us each til we're hard, then we can get started on that pussy" the 1st is quickly followed by the next and just as I take all of him in my mouth I feel the 1st push into my pussy "fuck Ur tight slut we r gonna have such a good night"

He thrusts harder and deeper as the cock in my mouth is changed to another moments later the cock in my pussy also changes " we can all have a taste then the real fun can begin"

I suck each of them followed by each one fucking me, once each has had a turn, "I think we should add to that cum on her chest, so she looks like the slut she is let's get her on the bed"

I am untied from the stool and moved to the bed and sat on the edge, the gag is put back in me and I'm pushed back, my legs spread and ankles tied to the edges of the bed, I feel the bed move and a coxk slides back in to me as the bed on each side moves so 2 of them r kneeling next to my chest, I'm fucked hard and fast til he's ready to cum and then he pulls out and I feel the hot cum hit my left tit just as more hits the right which I guess is from both the guys kneeling next to me as I feel the last drops of therlir loads hit me another cock pushes into me and thrusts fast and just I start to cum he pulls out and cums over me "oh no I don't get to cum yet slut"

The next 3loads hit me without any of them fucking me, "good slut, now u stay there n let that dry" I hear them leave and I'm left cuffed and tied to the bed with a gag in covered on cum

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

Nice

Glasgow

I can hear music and a football game from the living room "Ur so lucky dude a slut like that willing to fuck u whenever u want but no commitment and that pussy is so good, n we can honestly fuck her all night?" "Yeah shes in to bondage and being a sub n as her master I can get her to do all sorts, watch"

I hear him come back into his room and untie my ankle and remove the blind fold, "slave u will serve us all night anything the boys ask u will do understand?" I nod " bend over!" I do and feel a button plug being inserted and feel the tail from it hit the top of my leg, and a collar is placed round my neck with a lead and I'm taken thru to the living room where they are playing on the playstation, some look up from the game and smile at me "slut fetch us some drinks" one removes the cuffs And I go to get them beers and return hand them out and wait further orders " lie down on the coffee table slut" I do so and one of them ties my ankles and wrists to the legs of the table, then they return to the game and chatting between themselves.

I suddenly feel a hand on my thigh moving up and two fingers slide I to me "she's still soaking, think we need to use her some more" and with that he u zips and pushed into me as he fucks me the others carry on as normal and as he's about to finish he pulls out and cums over my tits again, he sits down and carries on with the guys as another unzips and moved over to fuck me, as he's about to enter me he asks my master if he can cum inside me "yeah sure mate, she our toy do want u want " he pushes into me and fucks me hard and fast til I feel him cum inside me and after a few more thrust pulls out and walks off, "dude that was so good this is the best way to spend someone's birthday, think we can make it a tradition?" "Slave? What u think u up for doing this for all our birthdays?" I nod "good slut"

"Mate I think it's time to get that outfit off her, u got any scissors around" I suddenly feel the straps cut off me and the sides cut n ripped out from under me, so I am completely naked apart from suspenders

Glasgow

So as I lie on the table naked as the guys chat and play computer games, still with cum on my tits I feel a hand squeeze my tit then beer being poured over it "time to clean it up slut hehe" the beer is poured over all of me then I feel the neck of the bottle being pushed into my pussy "u think she can take the fay end guys?" " Yeah she's a good slut of course she can" the bottle is pushed in apart the neck then removed and turned around and the other end slowly pushed into me "ohhh it's tight but yes I think so" and with that it pushes in fully and he pushes it in more and then pulls it out "u fisted her before?" "Na not yet u wanna?" "Hell yes mate!" And I feel 3 fingers go straight in then another and I feel the knuckles push into me then he pulls out and then I feel him push in and stretch me til his fist is in me he thrusts in and out twisting and then pulls out completely and wiped his hand over my face,then fucks me and cums in me quickly followed by another one fucking me who also cums in me "think we should all fill up that pussy then head to the pub for a bit wot u think boys?" Without a word I hear zips being unzipped and another cock enters me cums and another til I'm full of 7 loads of cum, "we'll just put a pillow under her so it stays in there til we get back" and with that they grab their jackets and head out leaving me tied to the table, gagged, and full of cum" at some point I fall asleep

Glasgow

I wake up to them coming back in several hours later now there's only 4 of them " hi slut, were back, u ready for some more cock" they move round me and take their jeans off, master fucks me 1st while another removal the gag and replaced it with his cock they both thrust at the same time til I gag on his cock he pulls up my mouth and slaps me "try harder slut" he starts to thrust into my mouth again til he's ready to cum then cums over my face just as master pulls out and cums on my tits the other 2 take over and spilt raost me and bit cum over my tits, master unties me from the table and tells me to go fetch them more beet, I feel the fresh cum dripping down my face and tits and we'll as stuff from earlier drip down my legs I return with the beers and they are all sitting with the cocks out watching me slowly rubbing them self's hard again

" Sit on my dick slut and when ur master is hard he can slide in too, u ever had 2 cocks at once slut?" " No sir" suddenly my master is behind me pushing his cock into me as well his friend lifts me up and down to set a rythm as I get close to cumming master pulls out of my pussy and slowly pushes in to my butt they both speed up their thrusts til I cum and they both follow and cum in me master pulls out first as his mate keeps going til I cum again moving his hand down to my clit to intensify it til I can't take anymore and ask him to stop but he keeps going rubbing my clothes faster with his cock still in me I scream and shudder as he pushes a finger inside to find my g spot and I feel like I'm going to pass out when another wave hits me and I squirt over his hand and cock he picks me up and lies me on the coffee table face down and slaps my arse as he laughs, "good slut" before I can recover my breath another cock is pushing into my butt, he isn't gentle he just wants to use my arse he moves hard and fast and pulls out just as he cums over my arse hole, I feel something other than a cock push into my pussy it turns on and I realise it's a vibrator, I'm told to stand up but make sure it stays in place so I keep my legs together to keep it in me, master leaves the room as his mates gag and cuff me again and tie my ankles together

Master returns with a bag and takes out nipple clamps and puts them on me and then inserts a butt plug hook and ties a rope from it to my collar

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

Glasgow

He bends me over slightly and brings out a whip and smacks it over my left butt cheek quickly followed by a hit on the right each side gets 5 hits then he gently pulls on both nipple clamps til I get out round the gag

"Shhhh slut! Kneel!"

I kneel "keep ur back straight and open ur knees" my master removes the vibrator tells me to raise up and places a very large dildo under me and tells me to sit on it, I lower myself on to it and feel it fill me "good slut now stay like that" and I hear them return to the sofa and turn on the playstation again as I'm left sitting on a large dildo with a butt plug in tied to my collar and cuffed gaged and with nipple clamps on "dude that would make a great screen saver on my laptop""go for it tho u won't get much work done u n the guys at it office will be in the loop wanking all day" I feel my head being pulled back as they take photos of me then I'm pushed forward so he can take a photo of the plug in my butt, "think we should film her cuming as well and need a photo of her with my cock in her mouth" "go for it" the gag is removed and I open up to take his cock "such a good slut" I suck him til he tells me to hold still while he takes a photo, master tells him to use the bullet vibe in the back to make me cum for the video so I don't have to move, he uses it on my clit til I cum and keeps going til I squirt over his hand and he makes me lock his hand clean then pick me up and removes the dildo be ds me over the table and fucks me I can tell he's still filming as everyone else is so quiet he pulls out and tells me to open my mouth as he cums in it and over my face "that'll be getting watched alot when I'm bored at work"

I'm pulled up and move so I'm kneeling over the back of the sofa the butt plug is removed and a cock is pushed in "I want to fuck this arse so hard before I need to leave" he is rough and fast and cums in me and then gets dressed and thanks my master and leaves other is pushing his cock into my butt before the front door even closes " u know it's my birthday soon can we really do this again?" "Yeah that's the fun part of having a slave," "fuck yes" as he cums in my arse. He also leaves, leaving master and one other,

They untie me and remove everything and take me thru to the bed room and tie me to the four corners of the bed and the other one fucks me as master watches then moves over to my face and I start to suck him off then they swap over til their both ready to cum and pull out and cum together over my tits and both get up and leave to go back to the computer games I fall asleep and am woken up with daylight out side and a cock in my pussy masters mate is fucking me hard and again cums on my tits with the dried on stuff from last night he then grabs the vibrator and makes me cum over and over and then leaves it in me as he leans in and kisses me and says he'll be back soon, leaving me to cum repeatly with the vibrator, I pass out with it in me and wake up to voices at the end of the bed and see both guys videoing me tied to the bed "one last fuck slut before you leavr" before I can answer master is over me and sliding his cock into me he cums over my tits as his mate enters me I'm told to cum as he thrusts hard as I start cumming he pulls out n emtpys himself over my chest leaving me wanting to finish "since we cut up ur outfit last night I'll get u a lift home" masters mate Tells me master smiles and tells me there's a catch and iam still their slut til I get home and shower so they untie me from the bed and put the nipple clamps on, and put In the butt plug with a tail and hand me my jacket and shoes, master tells me I must do as his friend tells me untill I am alone and in the shower,

Glasgow

We leave and get into his car In the drive "I'm hungry let's get a maccy d's" he drives us to a local drive thru, orders for both of us and then tells me to open my jacket it's a guy on the window at first he doesn't notice then he grins "nice mate" we drive off and pull up in the back of the car park " suck me off while I eat slut" I do as he says and he cums in my mouth "swollow it slut then u may eat" I eat my burger " get in the back seat slut and take off the jacket and lie down" he drives off "play with ur self slut I want to hear u cum before I drop u off" I move my hand down and slowly.start rubbing my clit as his phn rings "it's fine slut keep going I want to hear u and they better be able to as well" as he puts it on speaker phone "hi mate I'm on my way just dropping a mate off home" "kl Thot if forgotten about the meeting, what's that noise?" " That's my mate fingering herself in the back seat n if she doesn't cum soon she'll be getting out the car naked to walk into her house" "don't believe u mate Snapchat that shit to me" " kl see u soon" he pulls over and videos me "cum slut let the guys see u in all ur glory" I start to cum and he smiles as he sends the video to ppl " now remember wot u were told it still my slut til I leave n I get in the shower so I think I need to see if cum again for me sit up" I do and realise we r in a wooded area near me house "get out and get back in the front and leave it jacket in the back" I get out the car naked with just a tail butt plug and nipple clamps and get back in the front " leave the door open and put it foot on the handle and the other on the dash, spread them nice n wide" he pulls out a vibrator from under the seat and hands it too me n nods I start to use it on me and start to cum quickly "keep going " I shake and keep cumming he tells me to stop but to keep it inside me and close the door he drives off and tells me to put my jacket on we arrive at mine and he follows me in, he stands in the door way, door still open and tells me to turn around and take off my Jacket and kneel I do as I'm told he takes out his cock and tells me to suck him hard as I do I hear the door slam shut once he's hard he tells me to turn on the vibrator again and as I start to cum he pulls me up and pulls out the vibrator leaving me mid moan he replaced it with his hand and pushes in 3 fingers "I want u to cum then I'm going to fuck ur arse again and add to that cum on ur chest then I'll leave u with the vibrator and I will face time me until I hang up then u may shower understand slut" I nod as I cum on his hand, he turns me over pulls out the plug and fucks me hard n fast and cums on my tits and leaves the door closes just as my phone rings " let me see it in ur pussy and keep the phone so I can see it and get cumming slut" I lie on the.floor cumming and letting him watch til he hangs up 5 mins later I drop the phn and vibrator on the floor and sleep there naked and exhausted when I wake up it's dark and I'm still covered in cum I go and shower then check my phn I have loads of messages from all 7 guys asking if I'm ok and if I'm free next month for another birthday party

Wow, gonna struggle sleeping after reading that!!

"We leave and get into his car In the drive "I'm hungry let's get a maccy d's" he drives us to a local drive thru, orders for both of us and then tells me to open my jacket it's a guy on the window at first he doesn't notice then he grins "nice mate" we drive off and pull up in the back of the car park " suck me off while I eat slut" I do as he says and he cums in my mouth "swollow it slut then u may eat" I eat my burger " get in the back seat slut and take off the jacket and lie down" he drives off "play with ur self slut I want to hear u cum before I drop u off" I move my hand down and slowly.start rubbing my clit as his phn rings "it's fine slut keep going I want to hear u and they better be able to as well" as he puts it on speaker phone "hi mate I'm on my way just dropping a mate off home" "kl Thot if forgotten about the meeting, what's that noise?" " That's my mate fingering herself in the back seat n if she doesn't cum soon she'll be getting out the car naked to walk into her house" "don't believe u mate Snapchat that shit to me" " kl see u soon" he pulls over and videos me "cum slut let the guys see u in all ur glory" I start to cum and he smiles as he sends the video to ppl " now remember wot u were told it still my slut til I leave n I get in the shower so I think I need to see if cum again for me sit up" I do and realise we r in a wooded area near me house "get out and get back in the front and leave it jacket in the back" I get out the car naked with just a tail butt plug and nipple clamps and get back in the front " leave the door open and put it foot on the handle and the other on the dash, spread them nice n wide" he pulls out a vibrator from under the seat and hands it too me n nods I start to use it on me and start to cum quickly "keep going " I shake and keep cumming he tells me to stop but to keep it inside me and close the door he drives off and tells me to put my jacket on we arrive at mine and he follows me in, he stands in the door way, door still open and tells me to turn around and take off my Jacket and kneel I do as I'm told he takes out his cock and tells me to suck him hard as I do I hear the door slam shut once he's hard he tells me to turn on the vibrator again and as I start to cum he pulls me up and pulls out the vibrator leaving me mid moan he replaced it with his hand and pushes in 3 fingers "I want u to cum then I'm going to fuck ur arse again and add to that cum on ur chest then I'll leave u with the vibrator and I will face time me until I hang up then u may shower understand slut" I nod as I cum on his hand, he turns me over pulls out the plug and fucks me hard n fast and cums on my tits and leaves the door closes just as my phone rings " let me see it in ur pussy and keep the phone so I can see it and get cumming slut" I lie on the.floor cumming and letting him watch til he hangs up 5 mins later I drop the phn and vibrator on the floor and sleep there naked and exhausted when I wake up it's dark and I'm still covered in cum I go and shower then check my phn I have loads of messages from all 7 guys asking if I'm ok and if I'm free next month for another birthday party

"

Ummm can I have a turn please

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Wow

By *anchoPanzaMan  over a year ago

Newport

Fantastic

By *edwinecoupleCouple  over a year ago