FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The horniest night I've ever had

The horniest night I've ever had

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincess Phoenix OP   Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

I'm not sure if this will your spots but I have to share the sexiest night I ever had and it was with a much older man. I was 21 and he was 37. We met at work he was a detective I was in admin at a police station we flirted a bit and exchanged sexts then he asked if I would join him one night in a hotel I told him I was inexperienced and nervous but he promised to make it worth it so I agreed. I was told to go to the hotel and check in and take off my clothes but he arrived shortly after me so I was still fully dressed in my uniform which was trousers and a white shirt. He lifted me up by my belt and threw me on the bed and that display of strength made me instantly wet. He started kissing me then ripped open my shirt sending buttons flying and I started rubbing against his hard cock wanting him deep inside me. I think he was a magician as I didn't even notice him remove my trousers but suddenly I was lying there in just my underwear and he was fully naked...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Ah, I think I understand what happened Joanne, he was simply taking down your particulars

Forgive me, I couldn't resist,it's a line they used to use in TV shows years ago. That's a very good start to your story I look forward to the next instalment.

"I'm not sure if this will your spots but I have to share the sexiest night I ever had and it was with a much older man. I was 21 and he was 37. We met at work he was a detective I was in admin at a police station we flirted a bit and exchanged sexts then he asked if I would join him one night in a hotel I told him I was inexperienced and nervous but he promised to make it worth it so I agreed. I was told to go to the hotel and check in and take off my clothes but he arrived shortly after me so I was still fully dressed in my uniform which was trousers and a white shirt. He lifted me up by my belt and threw me on the bed and that display of strength made me instantly wet. He started kissing me then ripped open my shirt sending buttons flying and I started rubbing against his hard cock wanting him deep inside me. I think he was a magician as I didn't even notice him remove my trousers but suddenly I was lying there in just my underwear and he was fully naked..."

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Yum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start mmm x

Southampton

He rubbed his hard cock against me through my pants until I was begging him to fuck me hard but he kept teasing me then pulled my pants off and started stroking my pussy until I was writhing on the bed almost crying with frustration he put two fingers inside me and was sucking my breast but I couldn't seem to reach orgasm until he bit a nipple then my body shook with the force of it.

More to come....

Southampton

I was totally drained but he grabbed a hair band and gently tied my hair into a ponytail then disappeared into the bathroom and I heard the bath running and whilst it was filling up he kissed me all over avoiding my pussy then he picked me up like I weighed no more than a feather and put me in the bath then got in and turned me around so I was sat against him he grabbed a sponge and gently washed my entire body my breasts and pussy were very dirty and needed more washing than the rest of me which definitely reinvigorated he helped me up and wrapped a towel round me it was like having a slave drying me off. He carried me back to the bed and I caught sight of his hard cock which was easily 8inches which made me nervous as to whether I could take it all he noticed and put a blindfold on me which helped then he pinned my wrists above my head with one hand and I felt his huge cock pushing inside me stretching me slowly as he felt me relaxing he pulled one of my legs over his shoulder and started to thrust more forcefully then he pulled my other leg up over his shoulder still holding my wrists and fucked me hard and fast until I came hard squeezing around his cock he slowed down until I was done then sped up again rubbing my clit at the same time then he told me he was going to cum and as he bit my neck I came again screaming his name.

Southampton

Do you want more?

Yes please x

Great so far.

Southampton

In the morning I got dressed for my office based job (the uniform was due to being a special constable) as I was applying my lipstick he grabbed my hips, turned me round and actually tore my pants off and I do mean ripped them lifted me onto the edge of the desk and took me hard and fast we both started to cum within a few minutes then we got in his car and he dropped off a couple of roads away so we weren't seen together.

Later that day he came into the admin office to ask for some stationery and when I took him into the stationery cupboard next door I bent down to get something off the lower shelf and he asked if I had any pants on so I told him to find out! He found my wet pussy and groaned. Despite the risk I dropped to my knees, unzipped his flies and sucked his cock right in the middle of that cupboard until he shot hot cum down my throat.

I was so turned on by how strong and controlling he was that we repeated it a few times each time more adventurous.

Oh I should say he was married and old enough to be my father!

I'm a bad girl

Southampton

We did have a slight issue one time when he grabbed my neck and pushed my head down so he could take me from behind but I'm 5ft 4 and he was 6ft 4 so it didn't work and he got so frustrated and pushed me back against the nearest wall grabbed my arse and lifted me up then plunged me down hard onto his solid cock I came almost instantly just from him being so forceful! I carried on riding him hard and fast until he whispered in my ear "so fucking hot" and then came hard inside me almost hurting me with how hard he was pushing

By *ianomanMan  over a year ago

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 02/12/18 22:58:02]

Southampton

"We did have a slight issue one time when he grabbed my neck and pushed my head down so he could take me from behind but I'm 5ft 4 and he was 6ft 4 so it didn't work and he got so frustrated and pushed me back against the nearest wall grabbed my arse and lifted me up then plunged me down hard onto his solid cock I came almost instantly just from him being so forceful! I carried on riding him hard and fast until he whispered in my ear "so fucking hot" and then came hard inside me almost hurting me with how hard he was pushing"

So fucking hot indeed Joanne....

Southampton

So I was trying to drive a guy wild with lust last night and I think I succeeded!

I decided to wear sexy black underwear and unusually for me a thong underneath a plain white shirt and a demure knee length black skirt finished off with black fishnet stockings and black heels. For the first time I took charge/control and led him upstairs by the hand I positioned us so he was facing me with his back towards the bed I kissed him deeply then pushed him to a sitting position on the edge of the bed and stepped away which confused him and he reached out to grab my hips but I told him "no touching" and started slowly unbuttoning my shirt turned away from him and slid it off my shoulders as I looked back at him and dropped my shirt to the floor then went back to him and took his t-shirt off for him and kissed him hard pushing his upper body onto the bed with mine so my breasts were crushed against his hard chest and was rewarded with him groaning so slid down his body undid his trousers and pulled them off followed by his underwear and he was rock hard but I didn't want him to cum just yet so instead of sucking him I stepped back and waited for him to sit up again.......

Southampton

I bent down to remove my heels giving him a good view down my cleavage then straightened up and slid my skirt down to the floor I didn't think it was possible but he got even harder and told me he loved stockings. When I removed my bra he didn't say anything!

I put a blindfold on him and pushed him back onto the bed and I started kissing my way down his body then kissed my way along his hard cock before taking it fully into my mouth as far as possible swirling my tongue around before he started thrusting into my mouth as soon as I felt his leg start to tremble I stopped and stepped back to remove my thong giving him a chance to gather himself so he didn't cum too soon and stop the fun. He moved up the bed still blindfolded and I straddled his hips stroking his cock along my pussy so he could feel how wet I was for him he pushed his hips up trying to push inside me but I raised my hips up teasing him then guided him into me then started riding him slowly and lowered my breast to his mouth and he sucked my nipple whilst squeezing my other breast and teasing the nipple until I was practically dripping down his cock as soon as I realised he was about to cum I stopped and slipped him out of me until he had control again then rubbed his hard cock along my pussy lips again not letting him in just teasing until he groaned and moving quicker than I thought possible he flipped me onto my back and said "You little cock tease you're going to pay For that" removed his blindfold and slammed his cock into me he grabbed my knees and pushed them to my chest as he started thrusting hard and fast I came so quick and hard squeezing around his cock and screaming his name then he flipped me over onto my front and started spreading my pussy juice over my ass gently pushing his finger gently into my ass

Southampton

I tensed as I'd never done that before but he used one hand to gently stroke down my back whilst still gently moving my pussy juice then I felt his cock start to push in stretching me then he reached around and found my clit and I forgot everything and just pushed back onto him telling him to fuck me harder he stopped rubbing my clit grabbed my waist and started fucking me hard in the ass until I actually came so hard I squirted which I have never done before then I felt him slam in up to his balls and shudder as he pumped his cum deep inside me as he pulled out his cum mixed with mine. He half collapsed on me and rubbed my back which I absolutely love then he removed my stockings and led me to the shower and gently washed me down then we went back and collapsed into bed exhausted I felt him cuddle up behind me putting his hand on my breast before we fell asleep but......

Southampton

"Ah, I think I understand what happened Joanne, he was simply taking down your particulars "

Forgive me, I couldn't resist,it's a line they used to use in TV shows years ago. That's a very good start to your story I look forward to the next instalment.

He was very thorough lol

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

I think you need to complete your statement

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I always cum quietly when arrested

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmm great story

Beautifully written and very eroticxx

Southampton

I woke about 4am as he was stroking between my legs and I was already wet I shifted fully onto my back and opened my legs to wordlessly tell him to fuck me but he just moved down the bed under the covers and licked my pussy until I started making little moaning noises then he sucked my clit and I was wide awake and pushing up against his mouth but he just grabbed my hips and pushed them back onto the bed so I grabbed his head to try and control the pace but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them to my hips so he could hold my hips down with my own hands when I stopped trying to move my hands he let go and as he was sucking my clit he put one finger inside me and found a certain spot I nearly screamed the place down and for some reason started crying as I was cumming over his mouth and squirting again for only the second time in my life!!! He gently wiped away my tears and lay back down pulling me across so I was cuddled up to his chest and I fell asleep stroking his nipple and planning my next move.....

Southampton

I woke late about 9am he was still asleep so I thought I'd return the favour and slid down under the covers and took his impressive morning erection into my mouth gently sucking I felt him slowly waking up so I grazed my teeth down the side of his cock and sucked his balls he moaned my name I took him deep until he couldn't hold back and I felt him cum in my mouth and I swallowed every drop then licked him clean then he kissed me deeply tasting his own cum on my tongue.

I had bruises on my hips which make me smile whenever I see them he is horrified he bruised me but I loved them

Southampton

There was also a voyeur incident that morning!

I was making his coffee but he was still frisky and came up behind me kissing my neck and slid one hand into my robe to grab my breast and pinched my nipple making me gasp.

He lifted me up on the table next to the back door took off his robe and undid mine kissing me deeply as he kissed his way down my neck and I felt his stubble scratching my skin I felt like I was being watched and when I opened my eyes his neighbour was stood at the fence with his cock out stroking it I tensed and went to close my robe but then he whispered in my ear "My neighbour likes to watch show him your beautiful tits, and how they bounce as I fuck you" normally I'm a little self conscious but the thought of someone watching me was such a turn on I slipped the robe off my shoulders and leaned back on my elbows arching my back cupping my breasts so he could see my big tits my boyfriend moved me slightly and I spread my legs he ran his finger through my drenched pussy showing his neighbour how wet I was then slammed into me hard and as he was fucking me my tits were bouncing with the force then he pulled out a chair and pushed me over it sideways and started fucking me from behind I could feel my tits swaying and I looked the neighbour in the face as I moaned and said how good it was and how I liked being fucked hard like a bad girl then as I licked my lips the neighbour shot his hot cum through the slats in the fence then went back into his house. I turned over just before my guy was going to cum and he shot all over my tits

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Hot HOT more please thanks

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

One of the horny story for a long time

Southampton

You are a bad girl aren’t you. Fancy not inviting the neighbour in to help out like s good girl should....

Southampton

"You are a bad girl aren’t you. Fancy not inviting the neighbour in to help out like s good girl should...."

Apparently he just likes to watch, shoot and leave!

[Removed by poster at 07/12/18 07:16:47]

"You are a bad girl aren’t you. Fancy not inviting the neighbour in to help out like s good girl should....

Apparently he just likes to watch, shoot and leave! "

Oh u bad bad girl

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow you are a very horny woman x

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I hope that there is an update to this one soon!

The horniest night I ever had was with a woman with whom I used to have a relationship but which had fizzled out and we had jus become friends. She had recently moved house and I had helped her settle in and so she invited me round for dinner as a way of saying thank you.

After eating we were sitting in her living room, which was quite small - she on a sofa and me in an armchair facing her. She crossed her legs and her skirt rode up and I could see stocking top and she was wearing heels (She had great legs). Over the course of a few minutes she wriggled about a bit and more stock top started showing.

I can't remember exactly what I said but I did make some comment, at which point she uncrossed her legs, slid down slightly and splayed her knees so that the skirt rode up even further and I could see the black triangle of her knickers.

At this point I slid off my seat and knelt on the floor between her knees as she continued the spread her thighs even further. I could feel her body heat from the white thighs above the stocking tops and the gusset of her panties was starting the show a damp patch. We neither of us said anything, nor did we move very much - I was just savouring the moment and she was obviously enjoying teasing me, but slowly I got closer to her groin and she slid down further in the seat until her knickers were pulled up into her crease and the damp patch became bigger.

Eventually I buried my face in her wet panties before pulling them to one side and sinking my nose and tongue into her sopping cleft.

I slurped and snuffled away for several minutes, at the same time freeing my cock and wanking myself as I knelt between her thighs, at which point she gently pushed me onto my back on the floor, so I stripped off as she stood straddling me, hitching up her skirt and taking off her panties.

Then, still wearing the stockings and fuck-me heels and with her skirt bunched up around her wait, she squatted over me, pulled my cock into line with her pussy and sank down onto me, up to the balls and then proceeded to ride up and down, raising herself until my cockhead started appearing between her lips and in danger of slipping out, whereupon she impaled herself on it again, grinding down on me.

This continued for a while, until I thought I couldn't hold back any longer, at which point she stood up, then knelt down with her bum in the air, face and tits in the carpet and knees far apart and drawn up under her so that she was fully exposed and gaping. She reached behind with both hands and spread herself and even further and told me to fuck her hard and deep from behind.

I hardly need asking and buried myself as deeply in her as I could go. She was so hot and wet that she was squelching with each thrust and I couldn't control myself for long before pulling her hips back against me and pumping a hot stream deep inside her.

We collapsed onto our sides, spoon-like as I subsided and slipped out of her. She was soaked and the carpet had a big wet patch on it.

Eventually we sorted ourselves out and I went home. We had several more intense sessions after that, each time with her wanting to be taken deeply from behind, but enjoyable as these sessions were, there wasn't really anything other than the physical side and we gradually drifted apart.

This was almost 30 years ago now and nothing has matched the intensity of that night - her urgency and need to be fucked hard and deep from behind and before that the sight of her squatting on my cock and riding up and down, staring into my face as I watched my cock disappearing into and re-emerging from her sticky wetness under her total control.

Very hot

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Hot hot hot

» Add a new message to this topic