FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Carol and Kaths bi cross dressing husbands 2

Carol and Kaths bi cross dressing husbands 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Carol was now moaning with pleasure has I started to spread her swollen wet pussy then clamped my mouth over her hard clitty, she pulled away and got off the bed and stood on the floor legs parted and bent over the bed, mick do you think the two Lezzers would do me again, I loved it when they used me and Kathy earlier. But they have plugs in holding mine and dirks cum in them.

Stephen begged me ok I picked up the phone, and asked them back, 5 minutes later a knock on the door, and I let them in. First thing they said remove the plugs, when we get in the room she can lick us clean.

Ok girls lets do it "have you any of those pop pers left" sure I said you want some now, yes please ok kneel both of you, I opened two bottles and told them five 10 seconds sniffs on both bottles. Ohhh was they up for it after pat was visibly dripping cum and her lezzer twat juice I put my hand on her fanny and spread her lips mmmm she said let us at the bitch again, both of them standing and strapping on 9" dildos, you can listen at the door we will call you when we need more pop pers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

There was a small knot hole in one of the door panels, I knelt down a sniffed the bottle deep and long five times, my cock was bursting to be played with. Carol turned to face the girls Joyce fingered her hole and scooped out pussy juice combined with ejaculate smeared it on the dildo this is mics cum she said to Carol,

now lay on your back Pat you sit on her face and you you bitch clean your husbands dirks cum out of her hole x carol lapped her flesh for all she was worth, mmmmm pat started to sq uirm, squizzing her muscles pushing the cum into Carols mouth, mmmm, iam loving this said pat she knows how to lick a pussy you have done this a few times before haven't you x no reply from carol has pat ground her pussy into her wet tounge, lick my ass has well bitch. Carol early rimmed pats ass hole probing her deep.

I watched the events unfolding, and the carol let out a muffled cry has Joyce one arrowhead her 9" of thick rubber cock, biting on pats clitty in ecstasy

"Po ppers" bitch I hurried in and fuelled the up, you too pat said mmmm thank you miss I said , this is going to be a right kinky session I can sense it, pat looked at me it will be we have another two girls coming over to use her and I've a bi male is coming to fill your mouth too x should be here within 20 minutes

Mmmmmmmmmmm, meanwhile she is getting these dildos, getter of her face mic, sniff deep Carol your going to need it x x x she said.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

F

Twenty minutes later Dorothy , and sue turned up at the front door, with Paul too. Dorothy was an older lady, i reckon she had never had a real cock in her life, sue was quite petite about 55 slim nice tits she was dressed in a knee length skirt and you could see the suspender clips under her skirt, and 4" heels with a pair of manhattan heeled fully fashioned nylons. Paul was tall grey haired and lean, where is your wife slut he said, she is with Carols husband Dirk sir getting a good fucking sir.

Then he shocked me, I've been servicing her holes for two years whilst you have been working away, sure does like it deep in her ass, his bulge straining in his trousers,

Up here everyone Joyce shouted down from my bedroom, we all entered the bed room, carol had been hooded on all fours, her eyes covered by flaps press studded down, her mouth was visible her lip make up redone her only clothes were a red and black open bottom girdle grey seamed nylons and red heels, her ass in the air was showing signs she had been used, by both the girls with the 9" rubber cock. Her tits hanging down bite marks all over them.

Mica spread her ass cheeks let the girls see what's on offer, you worth less sub bent bastard she said , yes miss I replied placed my hands at each side of her hole I parted the cheeks her ass was gaping, and her pussy dribbling female juices. Paul went over pushed a finger in her hole pulled it out, tasted it mmm that you Carol yes sir she replied, got some news for you, I've been fucking Dirk, for three years when you go out shopping, even fucked him while he was in your underwear. ohhhh that's ok because I've been sleeping with your wife, while you are out down the pool club, she is such a wet tight pussyed bitch, when I fuck her she tells me I am a better lover than you, this got her a couple of hard slaps across the ass, pat said shall we begin then!!!!

Pop pers Mica if you please!!!

harrogate

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Love this story

Carol,s head was pulled back by her blond hair were it protruded through her hood, I made her take 6-7 deep sniff on the bottle of p0 ppers through the small nose and mouth opening mmmmm she moaned has they took effect, Sue then knelt in front of Carols ass and eased her strap on 8" dildo into the opening, and pushed four inch in straight away, oh my god Carol exclaimed that's big, Paul just said if you have been fucking my wife and her you you have had bigger than that, no shut the fuck up and take it all, with that sue eased the well lubed rubber cock in to the hilt, Carol groaning has the dildo stretched her wide, Mica blast her with that bottle again yes sir I replied to Paul the other three girls where getting toto position to take carol to heaven or hell depending of your prospective !!

harrogate

By *eniseTV12TV/TS  over a year ago

berinsfield

Love this story, I'd love to try group fun like that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

More please. Makes me so hot and horny

Paul knelt in front of carol and slapped her face with his hard cock before pushing it into her mouth, that's a good slutty whore Carol, has he pushed deeper into her throat after all the dildo and cock sucking she had taken there was no reflux reaction, his cock slid down her throat to the very end he eld it there then pulled it out she gasped for air and he let her have her breath before sliding it back in then fucking her throat letting h

Her breath in between every four strokes the girls had busted themselves tugging on carols ample tits getting her nipples hard and do rather was under her licking her clitty pat started to dildo her pussy wasn't long before Carol was squirting cum juice has the fucking intensified, ohhh god are you in for it babe has Joyce reached for the cane, you are getting it you fucking slut x x

harrogate

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Paul pulled out of her mouth after filling her throat with hot cream, take that home for dirk, bitch, Yes sir was the reply. Pat pulled the 8" out of her cunt . And moved out of the way has the first swish of the cane came down across her ass cheeks, Carol screamed in pain. The welt instantly rising across her ass, swish another one in the same place, Carol was now writhing in pain, as Dorathy kept tounging her pussy, has another 20 cane swipes reduced her ass checks to a criss cross of jeep red welts. Half way through Carol lost control of her bladder, and let a stream of her piss fill Dorathy's mouth, not a drop was missed has she greedily savoured on the amber liquid. Kneel her up I want to Mark her tits up!, carol was knelt leaning forward her tits hanging loose has the cane hit her hard across her nipple, ohhhhhh that hurts she whimpered, good said Joyce was ment too 11 more cane swipes followed, take her to the wet room her hood removed tear streaks on her face, she was laid down on the cold floor and each of the lezzers squirted puss into her face and mouth befor sitting on her mouth to be cleaned.

harrogate

Love to join

» Add a new message to this topic