FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Horny housewife

Horny housewife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussyeater692 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

I was inbetween jobs and helping out a mate of mine by doing some work for his contracting firm, rewiring houses. Nothing had ever happened, even in the inhabited ones apart from having several cups of coffee made for you. That was until I started at Dawn and Paul's house. I arrived early on the Monday morning and started getting my tools and cable etc into the house. Paul had already left for work leaving Dawn on her own. She made a coffee and I explained what I was going to do. I was going to start downstairs and work my way up. I sorted out a temporary supply for the fridge and freezer and got cracking. Dawn said that she'd be upstairs if I needed anything. I soon had the new cables in downstairs and went upstairs to use the toilet.

When I was near the top I heard Dawn moaning and the unmistakable sound of a vibrator buzzing. I flushed and washed my hands before heading back down. This time all was quiet. It was lunch time and Dawn appeared to make herself something. We sat together chatting as we ate.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start pal waiting for more

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Go on .

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Promising start...

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

"I was inbetween jobs and helping out a mate of mine by doing some work for his contracting firm, rewiring houses. Nothing had ever happened, even in the inhabited ones apart from having several cups of coffee made for you. That was until I started at Dawn and Paul's house. I arrived early on the Monday morning and started getting my tools and cable etc into the house. Paul had already left for work leaving Dawn on her own. She made a coffee and I explained what I was going to do. I was going to start downstairs and work my way up. I sorted out a temporary supply for the fridge and freezer and got cracking. Dawn said that she'd be upstairs if I needed anything. I soon had the new cables in downstairs and went upstairs to use the toilet.

When I was near the top I heard Dawn moaning and the unmistakable sound of a vibrator buzzing. I flushed and washed my hands before heading back down. This time all was quiet. It was lunch time and Dawn appeared to make herself something. We sat together chatting as we ate. "

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

And don’t leave it there ?

Wrexham

Dawn was about 5ft6, long blonde hair with amazing 38D boobs and a sexy rounded arse. In our chat I got the impression she was bored and Paul was not giving her enough attention. I paid her a couple of compliments and said I had to get back to work. I finished off wiring and testing the sockets and powered them up. It wasn't time to finish work but it was a good point to stop. I went upstairs to see Dawn and let her know. I knocked on her bedroom door and she shouted for me to come in.

Wow!! The sight that greeted me was awesome. Dawn was lying on the bed wearing just stockings and suspender belt, those fantastic boobs and shaved smooth pussy on show. I pretended to be shocked and covered my eyes, but really I was as horny as hell and I'd had a good look. She called me over and moved to the edge of the bed. She reached out as I got close and pulled me to her. She expertly untied my belt and work trousers and had my cock out in seconds. She licked and sucked me as I stood in front of her. She swallowed me deep inside her mouth and played with my balls. I was rock hard by now and I removed my t-shirt and stepped out of my trousers as she continued to give me one hell of a blow job.

She then fell backwards pulling me with her. I landed on my knees straddled across her stomach, my cock between her tits. With that she squeezed her tits together around my cock as I began to fuck them.

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Wrexham

The softness of her tits felt fantastic as I thrust my cock between them but I didn't want to cum just yet, so I got off her and started licking and gently biting her nipples which were really hard. She was loving it and was moaning loudly with pleasure. I kissed her on the lips before tracing my tongue down her body, giving those nipples a flick as I did so. I kissed around her belly button, which she liked before moving down towards her pussy. Without touching her pussy I licked and kissed all round it. It was driving her wild with excitement and she was begging me to lick her. No sooner had my tongue touched her clit, she came with an intense orgasm juices gushing from her. I began licking her again and had my tongue deep inside her as I stretched opened her pussy with my fingers. I moved my tongue now and teased her clit again with it, while fingering her wet pussy. It wasn't long before she came again, this time all over my face and tongue mmmmmmmm.

Good start

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Electrifying!

Love it.

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Nice wish i could have that on a job!

Wrexham

I manoeuvred myself between her legs and teased her pussy with my cock rubbing it all round but not in. I just inserted the tip then inch by inch I slowly slid into her. She came again just as I was fully into her, when I pulled back her juices were dribbling from round my cock. I thrust away for a few minutes before turning her over and lifted her bum up so I could fuck her from behind. I gave her arse a few little spanks with my hand as I did so. I could feel myself getting ready to cum so pulled out. Dawn quickly turned and swallowed my whole length right down her throat and gave my balls a squeeze. She swallowed every drop of my cum and her juices from my cock.

We lay together for a while before getting dressed as her husband was due home soon.

I was packing all my tools away when he arrived home none the wiser to what Dawn and I had been up to. I said I'll be doing the lighting circuit in the morning, see you tomorrow. Both of them said goodbye but got a sneaky wink from Dawn.

I was wondering what would happen tomorrow, would she like some more fun.

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

I hope she wanted more xxx

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’m sure she wo

Selby

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

great story

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Great

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Roll on tomorrow. Why did I never get this sort of welcome from the ladies I worked for? OK. That's a wide open question.

Can’t wait to read the next part .... getting hard thinking what is next

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

Roll on tomorrow instalment .

Love your writing

bathgate / benidorm

Wrexham

I arrived at Paul and Dawn's house just after Paul had left. I had an apprentice with me, just for a few hours, to help get the new cables in. By about 11am we had this sorted and stopped for a drink. Dawn made us some coffee and biscuits and we all chatted for a while. Once we finished break it was time for the apprentice to leave for his next job.

Dawn had bought a couple of new light fittings and asked if I could put them up. I was busy up the step ladder installing one of these lights and didn't notice Dawn coming back into the room. I was at a point when I couldn't move when I felt my zip being pulled down and a hand grabbing my cock. Next thing my trousers were unfastened and Dawn began sucking my cock. I was stuck, I didn't want to break the new light but feared I might if she carried on and I didn't want her to stop either.

I said let me finish the light first, Dawn replied that I should work as she sucked and if I finished before I'd cum I could fuck her too.

It was all I could do, not cum and install the light but somehow I managed it. I climbed down the steps and I unfastened her dressing gown to find a lovely white bra and knicker set. The knickers were that wet they'd gone transparent. I told her to climb the ladder until her pussy was level with my face. I pulled off her knickers and buried my head between her legs. She was very wet already and she once again came quickly with a judder, her knees buckled a bit and I had to catch her before she fell off. I bent her over the sofa and fucked her roughly from behind. I covered her arse with my cream and gave her arse a slap before getting dressed. She said she wanted more but I said no as I had lots to do before the day was over. I finished all the lights a couple of hours later. She was waiting for me wearing a red basque and stockings. How could I resist.

harrogate

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Gr8 story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story!!

derby

Gloucester

Great story love it any more

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

more xx

Wrexham

The sight of her in that red basque had me instantly hard. She walked over grabbed hold of my cock through my trousers, you feel pleased to see me. She dragged me to the bed and pushed me onto it. She removed my tshirt and my belt and trousers were next to go. She rubbed my hardon through my boxers before they too were removed. She stood at the side of the bed and placed one leg over my head and placed her foot by my ear. I moved my head closer to her pussy and began to lick. She rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy onto my mouth. She was dripping wet and my face was covered, she moved and leaned over and gave me a kiss. Mmmm she said I taste nice don't I. She then straddled my cock before sliding it fully inside and began to bounce on it. The basque was barely containing her tits and I wasn't surprised when they fell out I reached up and gave her nipples a tweak. I felt her cum as she rode my cock, juices flowing down my shaft and legs. She raised herself up and I fucked her hard and fast from underneath. I shot a big load of cum right up her. She let my cum dribble out over my cock before licking me clean.

As time was getting on I dressed and left before her husband got home.

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

I wanna hear the rest of the story..

Selby

Wrexham

I arrived early again the next morning. Dawn was wearing a robe and had the coffees ready when I got there. I was working upstairs today, installing the plug sockets. We had a little chat about what had happened yesterday and I told her how stunning she looked in her basque and stockings. Thanks she replied, I never get compliments from my hubby like that, and he certainly doesn't fuck me like you.

I said I'd better get started and got up, she said I'd rather you started on me and with that unfastened her robe and let it drop to the floor. She was completely naked and she looked fantastic. I moved the cups from the kitchen table and told her to get on it. I was straight inbetween her legs licking her pussy, she must have been very horny as she came straight away. I moved round and gave her boobs a little attention with my mouth. She was grabbing at my belt trying to undo it. I helped her and she soon started wanking me getting me even harder than I already was. She turned over and was now face down I moved round again and offered my cock to her mouth. Her tongue darted out flicking me before taking me into her mouth. I held her head and started fucking her mouth, getting my cock right the way in. I then let her take control, she was licking and sucking my cock and balls. I said to stop as I wanted to fuck her. I moved round again and slid her back down the table, her feet now on the floor and I moved in behind her and plunged my cock deep inside her. I was thrusting away for a while when she let out a scream as she came, I wasn't long after and filled her with my cum.

bathgate / benidorm

Wow very horny

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

kilmarnock ish

????

harrogate

Funtown

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Lincoln

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Wrexham

I really had to get back to work. It was extremely difficult to concentrate on what I had to do with Dawn lying on the bed wearing just her robe. She reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out a rabbit vibrator and began using it on herself. She was gyrating her hips and pushing it in and out of her pussy, cumming several times.

I had nearly finished by lunchtime. We ate together and I returned upstairs to finish off. It didn't take too long before I was done. Dawn had put on some hold up stockings and was bent over the bed when I got back to her bedroom. What a fantastic arse she had. I walked over and gave her a spanking for being such a naughty tease all day. She loved being spanked and her pussy was dripping wet. I licked her from behind and fingered her arse just inserting the tip of my finger. She had an orgasm as I did so.

bathgate / benidorm

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

harrogate

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Wrexham

I undressed and I plunged my cock into her pussy. She was soaking wet and I lubed my finger with her juices and slid it right into her arse as I drove my cock hard into her pussy. She was really loving it, I could feel my cock inside her with my finger. I pulled out of her pussy and slowly replaced my finger with my cock. I was now balls deep in her arse, I let her settle down a bit before I started thrusting my cock in and out of her. She was shouting come on fuck my arse harder, so I dutifully obliged pounding away. She had reached underneath and was strumming her clit, coming over and over again before I filled her arse with my hot spunk.

We cuddled for a while before she headed for the shower to clean up before her husband got home. I dressed and said I'd see her tomorrow as I left.

renfrewshireish

Lincoln

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

langley

Loving this

derby

Selby

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

harrogate

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

knew i should have learned a trade

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

More please

Wrexham

I once again had the apprentice with me the following morning. We were early as he had a half day holiday booked. Paul, Dawn's husband was still there. I updated him as to our progress, which he was happy about, and asked if Dawn had been looking after us ok. I said she'd been the perfect hostess and had given us everything we needed. She had a little smirk on her face across the kitchen table. Paul then left for work leaving us with Dawn. After a quick coffee we got to work on the upstairs lighting. With the extra pair of hands the cables we run in in next to no time, and the lights almost installed.

Dawn had remained downstairs apart from bringing us another coffee asking if there was anything else we wanted just ask and gave me a wink and went back down. Tom the apprentice noticed and said he was sure she was flirting then and did I think anything else was on offer. I replied no I don't think so but may be worth a try if he was up for it. Fuck yeah!! he said I've always wanted to fuck an older lady, and Dawn was gorgeous and that he'd love to fuck her. I couldn't help but giggle as I'd noticed Dawn in the doorway, with a plate of biscuits, listening to every word Tom had said. Tom turned in shock and went bright red when Dawn coughed. She had a big smile on her face saying that she was flattered and hoped he would.

Funtown

Lincoln

Mmm very hot

Near Bedford

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Lucky fuckers meeting a horny lady .

Selby

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

langley

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Cheshire

harrogate

More

More please

kilmarnock ish

Don't stop!

Wrexham

Tom didn't know where to put himself, he was taken aback. He composed himself and said what do you mean. Dawn smiled and said you just said you wanted to fuck me, and I want you to now get that cock out and get over here. With that she removed her robe revealing a lacy black bra and knicker set. Tom walked over looking very nervous but excited. Dawn reached out and started rubbing Tom's cock through his jeans, getting him nice and hard. He fumbled with her bra but managed to get her tits out and started playing with them. Dawn undressed him and dropped to her knees licking round his bellend while wanking him off and playing with his balls. She firstly put the tip into her mouth and slowly swallowed it all. When she came up for air she said to me, don't just stand there watching I want both of your cocks. I didn't need asking twice and stripped off and got my tongue working on her pussy. She was very turned on and soon she came with a gush. I got behind her and rammed my cock deep into her pussy and started fucking her. After a few minutes Tom and I swapped places. Tom was pumping away and said he was about to cum. Dawn said I want you both to cum over my face. She was on her knees facing us taking turns to suck our cocks before Tom covered her in a massive load of hot cum followed shortly after by me. She was dripping in cum some of which she scooped up and swallowed. She said thanks boys and headed for the shower. Tom and I got dressed and finished off the work we had left. We agreed not to mention to anyone what had happened. It was time for him to leave for the day. He thanked Dawn for everything and left. Dawn and I ate lunch together, after which I said the work is done but I have you all to myself this afternoon. She smiled and said give me 10minutes and wait in the lounge.

SPALDING

Wow....loving this, more please.

Lincoln

Selby

harrogate

Wow loving this

More x

Wrexham

I made mh way to the lounge sat down and waited for her return. I wasn't disappointed, she was wearing a tight pvc nurses uniform, stockings and a little white thong.

She put some music on and started to dance in front of me. I was hard in seconds and as she unzipped the front of the dress exposing her tits I got even harder. She bent over and peeled down her thong and

wiggled her arse on my lap. She said no touching as she gave me an amazing lapdance. I was so horny by now and wanted her so badly. I stripped off and bent her over the sofa and fucked her quickly, I wasn't going to last long, and erupted a load of warm cum into her pussy.

She started sucking me keeping my cock hard and ready to go again. I was using two fingers on her cum filled pussy as she tensed up and had a massive orgasm. I went down on her tasting the mixture of her juices and my cum. She came again as I sucked her clit. She took off her pvc nurses dress but left on the hat and her stockings as she lay down on her back. I slid my cock straight into into her and tbis time fucked her slowly. She came again but I wasn't going to let that be the last one. We fucked in several different positions with Dawn cumming several times until I could last no longer. I pulled out and wanked my cock into her waiting mouth.

harrogate

renfrewshireish

good story

Gloucester

Lovely story some guys have all the luck ?

By *ussycock101Couple  over a year ago

london / NI

SPALDING

Wow....Hope there's more

Funtown

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Thanks for the great story more please

Wrexham

Once I had filled her waiting mouth with my cum she swallowed every last drop and continued to suck my cock dry.

We were quickly brought back down to earth when we heard a car door slam shut. Fuck it's Paul. I quickly dressed and stopped him in the kitchen explaining that the job was complete apart from the paperwork.

This had given Dawn some time to change and have a quick clean up before coming down to the kitchen. Luckily Paul didn't suspect a thing.

I packed up my tools and thanked them for their hospitality and said goodbye, and said if they ever needed any more electrical work to just call me, I'd be more than happy to help.

Guildford

harrogate

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

Wrexham

"Thanks for the great story more please "

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it.

Great story mate! Wish something like this would happen to me at work

SPALDING

Have they called you or shall I say has she called you back? Is there anymore?

Wrexham

"Have they called you or shall I say has she called you back? Is there anymore?"

Yes I got a call to replace the security lighting around their house. Will tell you what happened soon.

Guildford

SPALDING

"Have they called you or shall I say has she called you back? Is there anymore?

Yes I got a call to replace the security lighting around their house. Will tell you what happened soon. "

Please do

derby

Did you get any pictures of ye having fun??

Cheshire

Wrexham

My phone rang one evening a couple of months after I'd finished rewiring Paul and Dawn's house. It was Paul wanting to know if I would replace the security lighting around their house.

I had not long started a new job and as it was shift work I had some days free. I said I'd pop round tomorrow morning to see what I needed to do.

Paul pointed out the lights to me. I told him I would get some new fittings and be round in 3 days to fit them. I quickly went to the wholesalers and got 3 led lights with sensors attached.

My next two night shifts dragged as I imagined what would happen with Dawn.

I arrived early as usual and it was already warming up as the summer heatwave continued. Paul had left for work and Dawn appeared wearing a small white bikini with tie up bottoms. She lay on the sun lounger and rubbed sun cream all over her front. I was getting hard watching her from up the ladder.

Selby

Mmm look forward to more

harrogate

Near Bedford

Wrexham

Next time I looked down she was looking directly at me and unfastened her bikini top again rubbing some sun cream very seductively over them.

The lights were finished and just needed a walk test to ensure the sensors were in the right position.

I was rock hard by now which was clearly visible in my shorts. I went to see Dawn to tell her I wanted her to walk round and see if the sensors were set right. She said she would but put her hand up my shorts and grabbed hold of my cock. I need this first though she said. My shorts were around my ankles in seconds and she sucked my cock right there in the garden. Her tongue darted around my bellend and into the tip, then took my length fully into her throat and played with my balls. I grabbed the back of her head and slowly fucked her mouth. I came right down her throat and filled her mouth which she eagerly swallowed.

Time for the walk test I suggested then we can fuck all afternoon. I said I'd watch the lights as she walked round. She got up off the sun lounger and started to walk towards the house. I grabbed the ties of her bikini bottoms and as she walked away untied them. A naked walk test if you're daring enough I say. Yes she said as long as I get your cock afterwards.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

harrogate

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

Cheshire

derby

By *ricovMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Just caught up with this. Amazing.

Selby

Gloucester

Love it what a job hope they call for more work

bathgate / benidorm

I need a trade

Funtown

Guildford

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Near Bedford

Wrexham

She walked around testing the lights, completely naked and was waiting for me at the bottom of the ladder, playing with her pussy. I took her hand and sucked on her fingers. With her other hand she had somehow managed to unfasten my shorts and pulled them down. I turned round from the ladder and she leaned against it opened her legs to allow me to lick her pussy. She was dripping wet as my tongue lapped at her, delving deep inside and flicking her clit alternatively. She turned around and grabbed hold of the ladder as I started to fuck her. I gave her arse a few little spanks as I ploughed into her. There is something marvellous about fucking outside which I love. I gradually picked up the pace and eventually sprayed a load of my spunk all over her arse. I needed that she said and went inside to clean up. She came back down still naked and put her bikini back on, and we had lunch together. I said I'd put all my tools etc away after lunch then we can do whatever you want. Mmmmmmmm she said

SPALDING

Just caught up and this is great more please.

By *r loveslickinMan  over a year ago

Deeside

Wish more of my jobs turned out like this

Gloucester

What a good job you have

Near Bedford

Wrexham

Lunch over I pack all my tools etc back into the van and head back into the garden, there is no sign of Dawn. I entered the kitchen and gave her a shout telling her I'm hard and ready for her. She answers for me to strip, she'll be down in a minute.

I do as instructed and sit on the end of the table playing with my cock. The short wait was worthwhile as Dawn appeared she had a bit more on than I was expecting, a very short skirt, stockings, suspenders and a see through blouse topped off with some high heels.

She walked over with a strut and wrapped her hand around my cock, and started wanking me very slowly. There was a knock on the kitchen door, I quickly tried to move to get my clothes but Dawn didn't let go of my cock and shouted come in. I turned round and saw another lady walking in. Jane was about 45 with an amazing hour glass figure, long dark hair and long legs.

So this is why you're having lots of work done she said reaching out and cupping my balls in her hand.

I hope you don't mind that I phoned a friend to join us said Dawn. She then crouched down with her legs wide open showing me she'd not got any knickers on, and started sucking and licking my cock. Jane had stripped to her bra and knickers. She pushed me back onto the table and straddled my chest. I could feel the warmth of her pussy. She removed her bra and leaned over offering me her tits to suck. I licked and sucked on her nipples. I couldn't see properly but Dawn was fingering Jane's pussy as well as sucking my cock. Jane swapped position pulled her knickers to one side and sat on my face, before bending forwards and took over from Dawn sucking my cock. Dawn started sucking my balls. Omg I don't know how much longer I would be able to hang on. We swapped positions again before I had cum Jane now lying on the table while I licked her pussy. Dawn's top and skirt were now off and she sat on Jane's face wearing just her stockings and suspenders. I felt Jane tense up as she came over my tongue. I was fingering her and using my tongue on her clit and she came again a few moments later. Dawn had slumped forward as she had cum all over Jane's face.

We changed over several times, me fucking Dawn or Jane as the other licked each other's pussy. I was about to cum and told them to get on their knees side by side as I wanked my cock until I spurted all over both of them. I sat on a chair my legs like jelly as Dawn and Jane cleaned each other and me.

Wow what a day this had been.

We all dressed and chatted for a while, Jane saying she might have some work that needed doing. No problem I said and gave her my number, just give me a call.

It was time for me to go now. Dawn was back wearing her bikini so I gave her a kiss goodbye and as I did so pulled the ties open on her bottoms. (I couldn't resist)

Guildford

With a new string to your bow it looks like we're get some more great story

Wrexham

I was laughing to myself as I saw Paul's car pull into the drive as Dawn frantically tried to fasten her bikini. I mentioned to Paul as we passed that everything was sorted. Thanks he said.

I was hoping they might need some more work done or could it be Jane that needed my help. I wonder.........

Lincoln

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Hope they both need you again

SPALDING

Quality....please tell me this isn't going to stop anytime soon.

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Excellent story.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Wrexham

"Quality....please tell me this isn't going to stop anytime soon."

Just waiting for that call, and the story may continue