FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My counselor

My counselor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

“Mr Kelly why do I have to be here? Like seriously. I dont get it. Its not like im crazy.”

"Jessy you know why you’re here. Your mother thinks you need counseling and I think so too.”

“Just because of the fight I had with Louise? Which was not my fault my the way. She has bullied me for many year now and deserved what she got.”

Mr Kelly sighed and and took out his pen and notepad. “Okay so is everything okay at home? Are you still fighting with your parents?”

I looked away “No everythings fine.”

Mr Kelly had came to relaise that Jessy was the resistant type. For some reason Mr Kelly had always found that a turn on. It didn’t help that Jessy turned 18 and was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He was 4 years older than her and he knew he knew he should never get involved with a patient.

“Seems like your having a lot trouble with Louise.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Good start

I look him in the eye “Yeah.”

“Okay why is you too dont get along?”

“She was my friend but I for a long time but she was always mean to me. She constantly put me down and made me feel like I was lucky that she even bothered to be my friend. I got fed up and then I fucked her boyfriend and I have been fucking him since then. When she found out she went crazy.”

Mr Kelly sighed. The thought she was fucking someone bothered him. He wasnt sure why. She was 18 after all. “And what made you sleep with her boyfriend?”

“Because she always got the guy she wanted. Then she went after the guy I wanted most. I could not believe she would do that to me. She knew how bad I wanted him. So I decided to become his bit on the side. His fuck buddy.I relaised all he wanted from me was sex and I gave it to him. I was planning on letting her find us together but someone told her first and she obviously went crazy.”

“And do you have a boyfriend Jessy?”

“Well of course yes.”

“So your okay with cheating on him?”

I smiled at him “I crave sex. One guy is not enough to satisfy my appetite. Ill bet you love sex. Dont you Mr Kelly?”

Mr Kellys cock begin get hard. Its a good thing he was behind a desk he thought. What a slutty little cunt she was.

“Jessy stop it now"

“Don’t you like pussy? Because I can tell you I love cock,” I replied sitting forward.

Mr Kelly looked shooked. “Jessy stop it now.”

She stands up from her chair and looks straight at me “I’m a dirty slut Mr Kelly. I love sex. I just can’t get enough of it. Every guy is a walking cock and I just want to fuck them. Including you Mr Kelly and I think you want to fuck me too” I put my foot onto the desk showing him that I have no panties under my skirt.

Mr Kelly was looking at me. “Jessy please” he says looking away.

She was being crazy and but he didn’t really want her to stop.

“Mr Kelly look at my pussy now". I had shaved it freshly that morning. I slipped a finger inside my wet pussy. “I’m so fucking wet for you Mr Kelly".

Mr Kelly guiltily watched as I slipped my fingers in and out of my wet dirty cunt.

He wanted to tell her to stop and he wanted to look away but couldn’t do it.

“I know you like seeing me like this My Kelly. I see how you look at me and I know your dick is hard. I can help you with that. Your an attractive man and I assume you like sex. I’m a pretty girl who loves sex. So why not fuck.”

She fingers her pussy faster. I dont know what to do.

I knew he would be fired if he was found out. "I promise I wont tell a sole Mr Kelly. I need your cock and I need it now". I stood there and removed my top to expose my breasts. I walk around to where Mr Kelly is sitting. I drop to my knees. “Let me see your hard cock Mr Kelly please” I reach for his belt.

Mr Kelly turns in his chair to where I can get better access.

“Oh wow Mr Kelly your cock looks so hard".

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Mmmm this is great please add more soon.,

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Oh my havent u the filthy mind please keep sharing ur desires and fantasys with us

He undid his buckle and before he has the chance I freed his cock.

“Mr Kelly your cock looks so good".

I climb onto his lap “Suck my titties now Mr Kelly” I demanded. Shoving my breasts towards his mouth.

He finally gave it in and savagely squeezed my ass while he began to suck my now errect nipples.

“Yeah thats what I want Mr Kelly. Suck my nipples. It feels so fucking good.

Mr Kelly stands up and removes his clothes.

"Bend over the desk now Jessy". “Oh yes please fuck me Mr Kelly my pussy wants your cock so bad”.

“Yeah you slutty little bitch. You want me to fuck your horny pussy. Dont you?” he said delivering a slap to my ass.

“Yes, fuck. yes Make me your little dirty bitch. Fuck me like you have never fucked anyone before.”

He roughly slaps my ass a couple of times before finally shoving his bare cock into my very wet pussy. Slowly pushing his cock further in. I had never had a bare cock before and it feels so good.

“Oh god yes Jessy. It feels so good" he said while moaning in pleasure.

Mr Kelly tightly grasped my hips and immediately began pumping his cock into my slick cunt.

“Oh fuck yes. Your cock feels so good. Yes fuck me like that”.

“Fuck I am so close to cumming Mr Kelly. Fuck me harder. Fuck your bitch harder now. Oh yes yes yes I am gonna cum"

Mr Kelly gasped as my pussy squeezed and clenched around his cock. This sent him overboard and he squeezed my ass and groaned as his warm spunk filled my cunt.

Exhausted and sweating Mr Kelly slapped my ass one more time before stepping back to get his clothes.

"Mr Kelly you really know how to fuck dont you?.”

“Thanks Jessy as do you,” he says not meeting my gaze.

He felt shame and pride all at once and didnt know how to deal with it.

I stood up and began to fix my clothes. I grabbed my bag and looked at him “Thanks for today. I really needed it. Ill see same time nest week for my double session”. I plant a kiss on his lips and leave.

Mr Kelly sits back in his chair. It was undoubtedly the best sex he had ever had. He knew it was a bad idea to get sexually involved with a patient but he couldn’t deny how amazing a weekly sex session with a little nympo like her would be. He was grateful for the soundproofing that had went into the counseling rooms. He gets up and sprays a bit of air freshener already looking forward to next week. He then went out to get his next patient.

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Amazing

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So good

The week passed quickly. I couldn't wait for our meeting. I put on a short summer dress. My boobs were barely contained. I slipped my feet into my heels and straightened my hair. I had minimal make-up on. I took out some red lippy and applied it. I looked in the mirror and was happy with how I looked.

I sat in the waiting room and when the patient left I knocked the door and let myself in.

"Afternoon Mr Kelly"

Mr Kelly looks up from his desk and is chatting but he stops mid sentance. He tries to clear his throat. "Jessy please take a seat".

I quickly take my seat smiling at him.

"Jessy I wanted to chat about your addiction to sex"

"I'll bet you do" I reply while smiling. Well let's just say since the last time I was here my sex drive has been very high. I have been finding it really hard to sleep at night. I am awake doing things". I say glancing up at him.

I see his jaw clench and I cant help but smirk.

“What kind of things are we talking about?” he asked while trying to be serious.

“Oh you know the kind of things that girls so when they are alone and horny,” I say. I stretch back in my chair. My dress riding up a little.

I take a peak at his pants but sadly I didn't see a bulge. I tried so hard to tease him but it didn't seem to be working.

“Listen this is really stupid.”

“What?” he replied looking startled.

“I'm much better now and I don’t need to be here".

“If you didnt come to see me I would miss you.”

“Oh Mr Kelly you flatter me. With that kind of talk I wont be able to leave you,” I reply.

Surprisingly he manages to get through our lesson without taking my bait.

I climb into bed that night worrying that I lost my touch. I mean I tried so hard to turn him on.

My phone beeps and I see a text from Mr Kelly. The text read “Are you having issues sleeping tonight?”

“Yes what’s up?” I replied

“I was worried about you. I don’t want you to stop coming to therapy.”

Why the fuck would he be worried.

“I’m sure you’ll find other patients,”.

I angrily ripped my panties off. I had to release some of this frustration.

By *exyangeleyesMan  over a year ago

london

Great story

The week had passed quickly. I was getting ready for what I had decided was going to be my last appointment with Mr Kelly. As much as I wanted to keep seeing Dr Kelly but the way i felt about him was interfering with my life. I can't keep fantasizing about his cock.

I apply the Tarte lipstick. I had really gone the whole hog for my last appointment. I had curled my long hair. I had applied eye shadow, liner and mascara.

For clothing I slipped on a red dress that was very slutty. I paired it with a black thigh high boots. It was a bit over the top I knew it. I wanted the last image Mr Kelly saw of me to be burned into his brain. I wanted him to imagine him as he fucked his wife and picture me in this red dress.

As I walked to the appointment I got more than a few looks. I knew I looked scandalous.

Mr Kelly opened the door and called my name. He didn't even look up. I got up and picked up my bag and followed him in.

He was looking down at his notes. I dropped my handbag on the floor making a loud thump causing him to glance up at me.

He stares straight at me.

“So how are you today?” he asks.

“fucking fantastic”

“Thats good. Have you been sleeping better?”

“You know I have actually. I’ve decided this is going to be our last session. I won't be needing your services anymore".

“Jessy if you believe that is what’s best then okay.”

“I do.”

He leaned back in the chair not saying anything for a few seconds.

“Would you be okay with trying something different for our last session?” he asked.

“Sure whatever you want" I said absently.

“Have you ever heard of hypnotherapy before?”

"Yes of course I have"

“If your willing I would like to try with you"

"I am not sure I see the point"

"Well if you wouldn't allow me then maybe we could find out why it is your so addicted to sex"

It’s really hard trying to be good when you want cock

Good story guy has will power

"Yes fine ill try it".

"Lye back and Close your eyes for me. I want you to think of a place makes you happy and try to fall into a trance.”

I closed my eyes and and tried ro keep the grin from my face. He had no idea what he was doing.

“Stop smirking now and relax,”.

I stopped smiling. He didn’t really sound himself. He sounded more forceful.

“I want you to really let your mind go. Acknowledge your thoughts.”

I tried hard to relax. After a few minutes I began to feel a little relaxed. After a while I did feel like I was in a bit of a trance.

“Jessy if your relaxed and in a trance nod your head.”

I nodded.

“Ill ask you some questions and I want you to nod yes or no. Are you feeling better?”

I nod.

“Did you play with yourself last night?”

Heat runs through my body and my pussy starts to get wet. I nod.

“Did you think about me last night as you touched yourself?”

I nodded again.

“Jessy do you want me to fuck you?”

I nod.

“Don’t move. Do you understand me?”

I nod and relaxed my body as much as I can making sure I dont move.

I hear him rise and I fell his presence over me. It feels as if he is kneeling on the floor. My pussy was on fire and I need him. I didn't want to ruin the monent so I stayed still.

I feel his hand trace my cheek. He traces it down to my breasts and pulls it down a little to reveal my red lacy bra. He puts his face to my boobs and kisses. I feel his hot breath on my nipple. It feels so good.

I begin to lift my hips up a little wanting more.

“Sit fucking still now and don't fucking move till I say so,”.

I sat as still as I could.

He pushed my dress up and started kissing my thighs. He then stopped all of a sudden.

This was torture. All I wanted was him touching me.

Then he was back and unzipping my boots. He slowly removed them. He ran his finger across my clit. I was soaking wet.

“I’m going to fuck your slutty pussy raw. I am going to make you my little cum slut. Do you understand?".

“Yes Mr Kelly” I reply.

"It's yes sir from now on. Now open your eyes and suck my cock you teasing little bitch".

When I opened my eyes he had his cock out. Before I got a chance to do anything he grabbed my hair and guided my mouth to his cock. I opened my greedy mouth and took his cock in it. I hadn't noticed the last time his big and think he was. He was so thick it made it a little uncomfortable to suck but I didn't care.

I start sucking on his cock with everything I have. Wanting to please him so bad. I was enjoying every second of him holding my hair and face fucking me. It was raw and hard but I loved it. This is excatly what I need.

He pulls me off of him. “stop for me now.”

“Yes sir”.

I look at him as I pull off my dress. His looks give me tingles in every part of my body. I slowly undo my bra. I stand on my tippytoes to kiss him. I can feel his hard cock pressed against me. "Please fuck me now sir. Fuck me like the cock loving slut that I am".

He walks to the couch and pulls his pants down further.

“Get on top of me now Jessy,” he ordered.

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

[Removed by poster at 17/11/18 06:46:27]

Need to finish this.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

love it

By *ucy. AlCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Omg

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

Ace

[Removed by poster at 19/11/18 00:36:04]

Loving it

Thanks guys

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

So well written but lets have more xxxxx

I grabbed onto him and slowly lowered myself onto his cock. I felt it stretch my tight little pussy.

“Ih fuck yes I forgot how fucking tight you are.” he mumbled.

I slid my pussy down half way and I already felt he had completely filled me up.

“I don't think I can go down any further.” I whimpered.

“Yes you fucking can. I know you can.,” he growled.

He shoved me down on his cock and it went all the way in. I slowly began moving my hips. The hurt turned to pleasure almost immidetly. It felt so fucking good. Oh fuck me harder please!” I begged.

His hands grabbed onto my hips. He began pushing me up and down on his cock. Almost pulling his clock out and then slamming it back into me.

“Do you like this my dirty little little slut. Do you like having your pussy stretched my big cock?” he whispers in my ear.

“Oh yes. Yes I fucking love it.”

“Your never going to leave me. I'll make sure of that,” he growls. He then picked me up and threw me down on the couch.

He climbs on top of me and without warning shoves his dick back into my willing pussy. I dig my nails into his shirt. He begins pumping his cock into me. Harder and faster. He slaps my face and then grabs my throat with one hand.

“Fucking look at me while your taking my cock.”

He kept ramming into me. I watched him. I tried so hard to be quite but it was proving hard.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Wow what a great story more please and soon

Cum in me pkease” I hear myself beg.

“You want this so bad you fucking slut? I tried so hard to resist you and now I’m going to fill your little pussy.”

I could feel his whole body tense up. I grab onto the edge of the sofa. He was really going for it now. Fucking me hard. Slamming into my dripping pussy and holding me so tightly. I knew I’d have bruises when he was done.

I knew I was so close to cumming. My body was on fire and I needed to can so bad.

“oh Mr Kelly Im going to cum”

“yes cum with me" he replies grabbing my face.

I looked into his eyes as he let out a groan. His hot cum filled me. Sending me over the edge. My orgasm was like nothing I never had before. I think I blacked out for a few seconds. When I opened my he was staring at me in wonder. His now limp cock still inside me. He leans forward and kisses me.

He pulls out and stands up.

“Get dressed now”. He quickly zips up his pants and walks into the bathroom attached to his office.

I get up. My legs feel like jelly. I quickly finished getting dressed. Mr Kelly walks out of the bathroom and sits down at his desk. Acting like nothing had happened at all. He looks up at me.

"So ill see you next week?"

A smile spreads across my face "Yes Mr Kelly I'll see you next week.”

“Good girl.” He replies and I practaly skip out if the office.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Can’t wait for next week

By *entlemenpipMan  over a year ago

not far

Wow

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

"Cum in me pkease” I hear myself beg.

“You want this so bad you fucking slut? I tried so hard to resist you and now I’m going to fill your little pussy.”

I could feel his whole body tense up. I grab onto the edge of the sofa. He was really going for it now. Fucking me hard. Slamming into my dripping pussy and holding me so tightly. I knew I’d have bruises when he was done.

I knew I was so close to cumming. My body was on fire and I needed to can so bad.

“oh Mr Kelly Im going to cum”

“yes cum with me" he replies grabbing my face.

I looked into his eyes as he let out a groan. His hot cum filled me. Sending me over the edge. My orgasm was like nothing I never had before. I think I blacked out for a few seconds. When I opened my he was staring at me in wonder. His now limp cock still inside me. He leans forward and kisses me.

He pulls out and stands up.

“Get dressed now”. He quickly zips up his pants and walks into the bathroom attached to his office.

I get up. My legs feel like jelly. I quickly finished getting dressed. Mr Kelly walks out of the bathroom and sits down at his desk. Acting like nothing had happened at all. He looks up at me.

"So ill see you next week?"

A smile spreads across my face "Yes Mr Kelly I'll see you next week.”

“Good girl.” He replies and I practaly skip out if the office."

I knew she couldn’t resist

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *exyangeleyesMan  over a year ago

london

Can’t wait for more

Thanks x

Such wonderful filth, totally hooked

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Just to say, knew I should have kept up the studies. Can't reply direct as outside your filters, but enjoying the story.

"Just to say, knew I should have kept up the studies. Can't reply direct as outside your filters, but enjoying the story."

By *issyerMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

Haha ... I totally feel like the woman in this story... very well written ..., I’m jealous of her I need a dominant filthy man like her!!

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

» Add a new message to this topic