FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucked by Annie and her Strap-on

Fucked by Annie and her Strap-on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

I walked into the coffee shop and joined the queue, scanned the tables until I found her. Sat in a comfortable chair in the corner, slightly hidden away at a table with a sofa which faced the wall and another chair facing it.

Annie had already messaged me to say she had arrived and what coffee she wanted so 2 Grande Lattes in hand I walked over to meet her face to face for the first time. I put the cups down and leaned over to kiss her cheek. She turned at the last moment and our lips met briefly. I sat on the sofa with a smile and a hello.

She was wearing a cashmere sweater over an A line skirt, wool tights and ankle boots, all in all a classy outfit which left lots to the imagination but also managed to show off her lovely body. For anyone interested I had on twill trousers (they fit over my bum beautifully!), a shirt and jacket with my favourite black DMs.

It’s always weird to meet someone from Fab for the first time in the flesh, especially since we had already exchanged intimate photos of ourselves naked and aroused. Yet here we were fully clothed, a bit awkward and mildly embarrassed. However, a bit more banter and a couple of Fab stories later (a mix of good, awful and truly terrible) and the ice was broken.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

Flitwick and Fakenham

There was a definite chemistry between us; we laughed with each other and laughed at one another, it’s always a good sign when the laughter is reciprocated. She had lightly held my hand and had stroked my arm while I had reached over and squeezed her knee and lightly raked my nails over her thigh, just to illustrate a point you understand, but it was done and a smile elicited. Her eyes gleamed and her face shone, the energy she exuded was amazing. She commented on my eyes, how they had gone from a pale blue to grey and I told her they only did that when I was with someone I found utterly attractive and was very aroused. She smiled and put a hand on my cheek then pulled me close and kissed me. Her lips lingered on mine and her eyes told a story that I wanted to hear. I took her hand and suggested we drank our coffee and went back to hers.

“I’ve already finished, I’m waiting for you” and stood up ready to go.

Mmmm bookmark

Flitwick and Fakenham

I looked at my half finished coffee and her, pushed myself up and took her hand in mine squeezing it as we picked our way through the tables until we managed to get outside. I stopped and pulled her close, kissed her and was told I was a silly sod and couldn’t I wait for just 5 more minutes?

I pulled her back and whispered

“No” into her ear as I nuzzled her neck.

Annie moaned and pressed herself tightly against me, her body moulded to mine.

I pushed her away with a grin and told her to get a move on.

I pressed myself against her arse and back as she unlocked her front door, nibbled her ear lobe and started to slide my hands around to her tits. She slapped me away with a laugh then literally dragged me inside.

With the door closed Annie lost her inhibitions completely and huskily said

“I want you to feel how wet the look in your eyes have made me, I want to feel you touch my body, feast on me then fuck me, I’m yours.....”

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

great start

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Great story so far.

Flitwick and Fakenham

I pressed against her, my lips on hers, I pushed her against the wall with her arms in mine and lifted above her head. She stood on tiptoes and kissed me back, her tongue toyed with mine as our breathing became faster and deeper. She gently twirled and swirled hers with mine, sensual and erotic. Her back arched and pelvic bone pushed against my hard cock, a moan of appreciation escaped her lips as she ground into me. Passionately and urgently I kissed her hard, my hand locked in her hair and our lips squashed together with the occasional nip of her teeth on my tongue. God, I wanted her so badly, my body was on fire and blood coursed down to my cock, hard and strained against my clothes.

My hands wandered over her body. Her tits were taut and pert under what felt to be a lacy bra, her arse tensed as I cupped it and pulled her against me. Our breathing now ragged with desire she grabbed hold of my throbbing cock and led me upstairs. Once in her bedroom I spun her around and had pulled her sweater off and undone her skirt before she had stopped moving.

I stood back to admire her beautiful body. Pilates, yoga, spinning....I don’t know what she did in the gym but it had sure as hell worked. Toned and lightly tanned her chest rose and fell and she gasped as my fingers gently stroked her bare flesh. I touched her everywhere: her neck, collar bones, tits and stomach before sliding around to her back and stroked up until I reached her bra clasp. Bra undone and dropped, her perky nipples stood hard against her dark aureoles.

Luv it

Flitwick and Fakenham

Annie peeled her tights and panties off and I could feel the heat that radiated from her body. Red cheeked she stood close and looked up at me with her big eyes asking the questions: did I like what I saw, did I find her attractive? I gathered her up in my arms and held her tight against me and kissed her once again. Slowly though, sensual and erotic, lips brushed against each others’, tips of tongues touched and teased. Our eyes open we gazed into the depths of each other and we devoured the naked lust so easily discerned in them. Her questions answered to her satisfaction she kissed me back. God this woman could kiss...

I felt her fingers undo buttons, belt then more buttons before she pushed my clothes off, I helped with a wiggle or shrug. Her hand cupped my balls through my boxers, squeezed and ran up around my hard cock. She slipped her fingers under the waistband and teased the tip of my member, sticky with pre-cum, it oozed each time she rubbed it into my bell end. I allowed the feelings to envelop me, so sensual, so erotic, her fingers stayed wrapped around me, squeezed gently then rubbed more. She had hardly moved and already the intensity of her actions had me near to orgasm. I stopped her before it was too late and pulled my boxers off.

Flitwick and Fakenham

Held close and not wanting to lose that closeness we edged together towards the bed before we tumbled onto it with a laugh and in a tangle of arms and legs. We kissed again, tongues explored the recesses of each other while hands wandered over naked skin. Tits and nipples, arse, back, balls, pussy and cock; we touched and stroked everywhere and everything, awestruck at the intimacy and eroticism of our liaison.

I cupped her pussy, so hot and wet, pressed my hand into that soft curve below her pubic bone and heard the sharp intake of breath as her legs tightened around mine in response. Middle finger teased between her lips and gently rubbed up and down her slit, her pussy still cupped in my hand. Her hips thrust toward me, my finger took up her rhythm, slipped from hard nub to arsehole, her juices smeared over her.

I moved my body lower, my mouth sucked and licked her pretty tits, her nipples sucked deep into my maw, my teeth nipped them hard enough to elicit a cry followed by a low meaningful moan.

“Do that again” she groaned

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By the sound of the Title....... there’s going to be a twist in this tale

Flitwick and Fakenham

"By the sound of the Title....... there’s going to be a twist in this tale "

Flitwick and Fakenham

My mouth filled with her tit my teeth closed around her nipple once again as I pulled away. Another cry, another groan.

I continued my progress lower and slid my body over hers so I could maintain contact with her soft skin. I gently blew cold air over her hot pussy, it pulsed gently as her body moved closer to orgasm, her juices leaked out with each throbbing movement. I licked very gently and subtlety a line from the top of her crease all the way down to her puckered arse. Annie groaned, opened her legs wide and pushed my head and extended tongue deep into her folds.

God, she was wet, she smelt heavenly, her pussy dripped and I lapped up her honey flavoured juices. She ground against me, her back arched and her legs wrapped over my shoulders and across my back. They tightened and tensed, her cunt pushed hard against my face, I slipped two fingers into her, so wet, so easily they sank into her tunnel. My thumb eased into her asshole, lubed already from my wet fingers. Annie started to buck underneath me, I held her down and continued to tongue her clit whilst my curled fingers stoked across her g spot.

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

Mmmm nice

Flitwick and Fakenham

It didn’t take long and a loud moan escaped Annie’s lips as she pushed her arse up into the air, her body shook and rolled, arched and taut as she came. Wave after wave, her clit and pussy super sensitive, my tongue and fingers continued to touch and tease. A wet warmth on my hand and in my mouth as she squirted her sweet juices, I lapped and sucked them up as quickly as I could.

Her body slowly and reluctantly lowered onto the bed I stretched up to kiss her, she smiled at me and kissed me back, then licked her cum from my lips and chin. I placed my cock between her pussy lips and stroked it up and down. Annie moaned but pushed me away and onto my back before I could enter her. She reached into her bedside drawer and removed a blindfold which she placed over my head to cover my eyes. I lay back, so hard and turned on already, now with the added anticipation of not knowing what she would do or when.

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

[Removed by poster at 14/11/18 08:50:08]

Flitwick and Fakenham

"great start"

Thanks

By *lave4umidsMan  over a year ago

blackpool

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

By *ristol BiteMan  over a year ago

all over

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Luv it "

I love writing them and then doing them !!

Flitwick and Fakenham

Her teeth closed on my nipple (always erect and oh so sensitive), I yelped, she bit me again. Feisty and very much in control I feel her body slither across mine. Her soft tits pressed into my chest.

A nipple; I can feel it’s hardness on my lips, I open my mouth and gently suck it in, my tongue twisted and turned around it, I trapped it between teeth and tongue then compressed it hard and then sucked it and her perky tit into my mouth.

She pulled away with a plopping sound and kissed me before she started to slowly kiss her way down to my raging cock. I tried touching her but my hands were removed and I was told to just lose myself in the moment. I smiled then moaned as she took my member in hand. Slowly wanking me, her hand slid up and down my thick shaft, her fingers only just stretched around it.

mmm hottt

Flitwick and Fakenham

Her mouth followed, hot and soon to be sticky with my pre-cum. She deep throated me, my cock gobbled up in one movement, her hand squeezed my balls none too gently. I arched my back and felt her fingers seek out my asshole, they were cold and I could smell mint; lube?

She continued to squeeze, suck and probe and my cock throbbed. Desperate for release I pressed against her mouth and fingers but felt a hand on my chest as she moved away. I tried to relax, I heard the drawer open and close and Annie fumbled with something as she knelt next to me.

Cold gel on my balls and arse then her tongue on my cock, I thrust into her mouth and relished the contrast between the cold lube and her hot mouth. She lifted my legs over her shoulders as she kissed her way back up to my nipples. I felt something hard nudge against my arse and realised I was about to get fucked.

Nice

"Her mouth followed, hot and soon to be sticky with my pre-cum. She deep throated me, my cock gobbled up in one movement, her hand squeezed my balls none too gently. I arched my back and felt her fingers seek out my asshole, they were cold and I could smell mint; lube?

She continued to squeeze, suck and probe and my cock throbbed. Desperate for release I pressed against her mouth and fingers but felt a hand on my chest as she moved away. I tried to relax, I heard the drawer open and close and Annie fumbled with something as she knelt next to me.

Cold gel on my balls and arse then her tongue on my cock, I thrust into her mouth and relished the contrast between the cold lube and her hot mouth. She lifted my legs over her shoulders as she kissed her way back up to my nipples. I felt something hard nudge against my arse and realised I was about to get fucked.

"

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

I’d love this to happen to me

Flitwick and Fakenham

"I’d love this to happen to me "

yes

Flitwick and Fakenham

I lifted my bum and she eased her strap on into my arse with my cock trapped between our bodies. Slowly but surely she penetrated me, I relaxed as much as possible to minimise the initial pain and felt her plastic cock fill me up. Oh god that felt good; Annie started slow and gentle but soon ramped up the speed and aggression, she pounded my arse and fuck it felt fabulous.

The strap on had stretched me and completely filled me, the sensation utterly intense and with the blindfold on I was able to focus just on that moment. Her body trapped my cock between us with each thrust and the friction on my cock helped push me on to orgasm. A deep thrust from Annie and my prostate fully stimulated I started to cum. She didn’t move and I quivered deeply as I shot my load on our stomachs. Small movements from Annie, millimetres at most with the strap on had me cumming for a second time just a few minutes later.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

Flitwick and Fakenham

Kissing me deeply she pulled out and undid the Velcro then cuddled up against me. Her bum pushed against my softened cock and my arm around her. I cupped her right breast. I nuzzled her neck and told her how amazing that had been and to give me a moment to recover. I pinched and tugged her nipple and she pushed her arse back into me and moaned.

I bit her shoulder, hard enough to leave teeth marks and for Annie to try and squirm away. She swore under her breath

Oh fuck, fuck owww that’s so painful but don’t you dare fucking stop.

So I bit her again then once more before kissing the angry red marks and massaging the pain away. I leaned back away from her and slapped her bum; once, twice and three times. Hard and sharp my hand prints visible within seconds. Annie moaned again and turned into her stomach, her gorgeous arse begging for more. 3 slaps on her other cheek then 2 more on each. Annie snuffled into the pillow but also ground her pussy onto the hand she had sneaked underneath her whilst I spanked her.

I like this story. Well done OP

Very hot

Flitwick and Fakenham

I pushed her legs apart and knelt between them, pulled her up by her hips and pulled her arse cheeks apart. I teased around her asshole with my tongue, I rimmed her hole slowly but determinedly as she continued to strum her clit. Slipping lower my tongue pushed into her pussy, I could feel the vibrations from her fingers and I started tongue fucking her trying to match her fingers.

She started to moan and begged me to fuck her. I had stroked my cock hard again and positioned my bell end at her wet lips. I teased my cock over her clit, vying with her fingers and across her arse before I slid into her cunt. She was very wet, very hot and very close to cumming. I pumped into her, my cock is average length but good and thick and it made her gasp when I filled her pussy that first time.

She alternated between her clit and my balls, every thrust deep into her she squeezed my bollocks and begged me to make her cum. I wrapped her hair in my hand and pulled her head back hard, spanked her bum a couple of times before I plunged back into her. I grunted and groaned and felt that familiar tightness in my balls

Flitwick and Fakenham

“I’m going to cum” I mumbled

That was all she needed and bucked and twitched underneath me as we both came together. I let go of her hair and reached under her to cup her tits and squeeze her nipples, she rubbed her arse back into me and jilled herself to another orgasm. Short and sweet, both drained and sated we collapsed together on the bed. Snuggled tightly against one another we kissed and gently caressed each other.

Annie twisted her head and looked at me with a devilish glint in her eye

“You know what I need now don’t you”?

I didn’t and told her so.....

“A glass of wine, it’s open in the fridge, glasses on the worktop; be a love a nip down for it”

I laughed and rolled off the bed, wandered naked downstairs and returned with wine, glasses and ice

“Why the ice” she asked

“You’ll see soon enough” and kissed her deeply.

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great story.

Very horny

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

By *ensual charlieWoman  over a year ago

a happy place

Loving this story

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Fuck this is hot

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Love the strapon part

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Love the strapon part "

I kind of gave that away but unless the title is catchy it’s hard to get an audience!!

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Fuck this is hot"

thanks

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

"Fuck this is hot

thanks"

Your welcome hope to hear more of your adventures

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Loving this story "

glad you like it x

"I lifted my bum and she eased her strap on into my arse with my cock trapped between our bodies. Slowly but surely she penetrated me, I relaxed as much as possible to minimise the initial pain and felt her plastic cock fill me up. Oh god that felt good; Annie started slow and gentle but soon ramped up the speed and aggression, she pounded my arse and fuck it felt fabulous.

The strap on had stretched me and completely filled me, the sensation utterly intense and with the blindfold on I was able to focus just on that moment. Her body trapped my cock between us with each thrust and the friction on my cock helped push me on to orgasm. A deep thrust from Annie and my prostate fully stimulated I started to cum. She didn’t move and I quivered deeply as I shot my load on our stomachs. Small movements from Annie, millimetres at most with the strap on had me cumming for a second time just a few minutes later.

"

So want this to happen to me

Flitwick and Fakenham

"I lifted my bum and she eased her strap on into my arse with my cock trapped between our bodies. Slowly but surely she penetrated me, I relaxed as much as possible to minimise the initial pain and felt her plastic cock fill me up. Oh god that felt good; Annie started slow and gentle but soon ramped up the speed and aggression, she pounded my arse and fuck it felt fabulous.

So want this to happen to me "

The ice ??

Flitwick and Fakenham

"The ice ?? "

Shall I leave that to your imagination or do you want me to write about it??

harrogate

More please

Flitwick and Fakenham

I awoke with a start, snuggled up against Annie, and looked at the time. An hour since we had finished the wine and spooned. Just 40 winks I had thought as Annie’s breathing had slowed and deepened. She was lying on her side but with a leg between mine and her arm along my side and rested on my hip.

The ice in the glass was mostly melted but a couple of cubes had survived. I picked one out and gently rubbed it down the side of her breast then around and back up over her nipple. She shrugged as if trying to move an annoying fly but her nipple hardened. I ran it around again, slower this time. The melt water ran down and over her other breast. I reached further and rubbed it over the other nipple. Annie wasn’t quite awake but sentient of what was happening. Her hand squeezed my side and began its descent to my cock and balls while she rolled onto her back.

Another cube from the glass which I rubbed down from her tits to her shaved pussy. Annie was moaning now, keeping her eyes closed but obviously loving the cold sensations. I pressed the cube between her lips and over her clit. It hardened immediately and I rubbed the cube up and down her slit until it had melted.

Flitwick and Fakenham

I took a small mouthful of ice chips and water and leant over to suck a nipple into my cold mouth. Annie smiled and with one hand squeezed her tit hard while I sucked and teased her nipple. Her other hand had caressed my cock hard again and I eased my body over hers. My cock pressed against her (surprisingly) cold pussy before I pressed home into her hot wetness.

We kissed hard and deep as I sank into her, the feeling so intense, our actions so unhurried. I stroked in and out of her, pausing just before I slipped out then slowly pushed all the way back in. Annie wrapped her legs around my arse and held me tight and deep while she ground her clit into my pelvic bone. My cock started to throb and I could feel my balls tighten. Annie continued to knead her tits and grind onto me, both moved to a languid rhythm, both together and perfectly in sync.

Her legs tightened around me and pulled and held my cock as deep as it could go. I could feel her pelvic floor tensed around my cock and it was enough to take me over the edge .

“I’m cumming” I whispered in her ear

Flitwick and Fakenham

“Oh me too” she said followed by a deep kiss.

We rocked together, locked in our intimate embrace, our orgasms stretched out and totally intense.

I lowered myself down onto her as our orgasms faded, kissed and and told her how fucking incredible that had been.

“Mmmmmm that was so sexy, I can’t move”!

We lay there locked together, my weight on my elbows with my mouth alternating between her mouth and nipples. She wriggled and ground against me before she reached into that drawer again. I rolled off her and watched her tease her clit with her dildo before she slid it deep inside her push, slick with or combined juices. Her finger rolled around her clit as she pounded the dildo into her pussy. I watched, fascinated at how quickly her fingers could satisfy her need to cum again.

Flitwick and Fakenham

She took my hand and together we rubbed and teased her clit as she fucked herself with the dildo. She pushed her arse into air and cried out as her body shook and quivered. Her breathing was ragged and she closed her eyes as our fingers continued to play with her clit. She had pressed the dildo deep inside her and held it steady as she came, her fingers moved with mine and her orgasm rolled on and on. With a final cry she let go of the dildo and took my hand in hers before she snuggled into my shoulder. Arm around her I stroked her back as she shuddered then held her tight and close, as if I never wanted to let her go.

Flitwick and Fakenham

"The ice ?? "

Here you go......the last part

Sx

harrogate

Flitwick and Fakenham