FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Spice girls ticket

Spice girls ticket

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Polly is a good friend and although I'm old enough just about to be her dad I've taken to being a woman who I can help out if and when possible in return for nothing. Although I would sure as hell love to be offered something.

It was her birthday weekend and we went to a local social club where a Take That and Ed Sheeran tribute act were playing.Our group was mainly school mums and me and one other school dad. Us two men kept up our usual banter with teasing Polly who would give as good back it was no secret she wanted to go and watch The Spice Girls when they visited our town. But it was no secret she had no money spare either to afford a ticket.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

I had been on crap shifts all week wife getting up early for work me on a late turn getting in around 1am so she was sound asleep when I got to bed so was looking forward to getting her knickers down tonight and having some fun with her.

We had all been knocking back the drink getting merry and relaxed. The band played some slow numbers and my wife and me had the usual slow smoochy dance she was being all sexy with me during the dance whispering to me what she wanted when we got home. Leaving me with a very stiff cock bulging in my trousers. Polly came along and said to my wife do you mind if I have a dance with him it is my birthday. Fell free she said though dont get too close I've left him a bit excited.

Polly and me enjoyed a slow number her telling me in her d*unken state how much of a good man I am to helping her out as much as I do she went on to say she wish she could find a way to say thank you to me for being so kind. I'm thinking yes there is a way to pay me but it would cross that friendship line between us. Al this time she was close enough to me to feel my stiff cock poking in to her. She made sure to mention that saying someones pleased tonight rubbing and pushing herself into me even more. You'd like to have this wouldnt you I said to her. Its been 6 months since I last had one she said but your my mate and I cant.

I asked her what would she like most for a birthday present other then whats down between my legs. Cheeky sod she called me I want to see The Spice Girls I'd do anything for that person who got me tickets she said.

The band stopped we went back to our table and I offered to get a round in.I went to the bar it was busy Polly said she would come and help and being Polly went in front of me to get the staffs attention. She was leaning over the bar her ass sticking back out towards me so me being me started to tease her ass with my hard cock putting a hand on her back to steady myself I could get in close to her then. Being Polly she would push back to me as well and turn her head with a cheeky look in her eye I pushed my luck further then by reaching around and cupping her boobs in my hand feeling her nipples stiffen under her dress and bra. She never made any attempt to remove my hand. Eventually we got served and took the drinks back thankfully the lights were low so my bulge was not visible to the others. I said I needed the loo and headed off that way Polly shouted up to wait for her she was going too. We went out of the room and down the corridor to the loo's on the way I grabbed her hand an said come with me past the toilets around the corner away from seeing eyes I pulled her in to me and said I got a birthday gift for you and lent in to kiss her both of us being horny just gave in and kissed like love sick teenagers. With one arm around her waist I used my other free arm to find its way up her dress and onto her knickers.They werent wet but very damp already I broke the kiss and said to her do you want that ticket for the concert. You know I do she said. Would you do as I ask if I was to get it for you. No questions asked.

She paused to think it over then went to speak. No questions asked I said just do as I ask.

Yes came her reply I will.

Good now take those knickers off and give them to me. Whaaa she went to say but I cut her off no questions I said.

The look on her face told me she wasnt sure of this but wanted the ticket too.

Guildford

Reluctantly she removed them not shy this one just whipped her hands under her dress and pulled them off. Now give them to me I said. What do you want with them. I'm going to help you with your ticket I said I'm going to get you some money for these you do know men would pay to have women's dirty knickers I said. But first I want my pleasure with them now go to the toilet and meet me back here afterwards I'm going to the gents and you can have them back afterwards.

I went in to the gents and chose a cubicle at then end eased my trousers down and sat down. I got her knickers and felt them lovely and damp a nice M&S thong black to match her dress. I lifted it to my nose and could smell her aroma in them along with her pee dribbles. I've often dreamed of fucking her but two things put me off her gob and knowing I couldnt last long enough and give a repeat performance to her. I started to wank my cock savoring the smell of her wishing she was with me right now watching me with her knickers. I was so turned on and soon I was cumming and used her knickers to catch it all ensuring as much as possible was in the tiny crotch area.

I folded them back up and tidyed myself up and went back to the corridor there she was stood around the corner waiting. You best put these back on now I said to her remember no questions. I handed her back her knickers euuww they are wet she moaned. No questions I said. So she had no choice but to put them back on. Have you done what I think you've done she asked me. I never replied just smiled at her and said enjoy it thats your first installment on the ticket price. I turned and left her there and walked up the corridor she followed me with a gap so as not to look as if we had come from the same area together. I paused to make sure she never went in to the ladies to try and clean her knickers up. She walked straight past and we returned to the room. Oh yeah what have you two been up to said my wife. Just had a quickie with Polly outside.You wish you dirt bugger she said to me laughing.

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ricovMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Lol. The wife didn’t even bad an eyelid

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

We sat back down but I noticed Polly was a little uncomfortable the way she was sat obviously my cum was still wet and rubbing over her pussy. I was hoping that there would be more then my cum leaking in to those I wanted to sell them to help fund her ticket.

The night eventually drew to a close and as we all lived local we were all walking home and parting company en route. We reached our house before Polly's I said to my wife I will walk her home to see she is safe inside its only 2 streets away.

Polly and me walked on down the road I asked her how she is finding her wet knickers she said at first she found it horrible at what I had done but it was funny sitting there talking to everyone and them not knowing what I was feeling.

I said I need you to do a few things tonight or in the morning first I need you to take a picture of you wearing them. Second I want you to play with yourself and make yourself cum in them. Third keep them on tonight all night. Why she asked me. Men love dirty knickers I said and the dirtier the better. It will help get you that ticket dont forget I did say no questions. But when you take them off please seal them up in a bag to keep them fresh. We reached her road and door in no time I said I hope you've had a good birthday night out and gave her a hug which turned in to a kiss with me sneaking a final quick feel under her dress with a rub off her knickers.. I will speak to you early next week I said and left her to go inside and me return home to fuck my wife I was feeling bloody horny.

On the Monday I sent her a message asking if she was free she said she was decorating and if I lent a hand it would be a help. I went around she was dressed in a pair of jeggings splattered with paint and a vest top which when she lent forward would give me a good view of her boobs. Nice view I said oi behave came the reply I've got decorating to be done.

Did you do as I asked on Saturday night yes I did and did you take a picture yes I did and I sealed them as you asked there in my bedside draw.

We need to upload it to your lap top so I can post them for sale seeing as they are very dirty we should get £25 for them. How much she said in surprise I never paid that much for them.

We uploaded the photo and posted them for sale and we got what we wanted. I posted them for her.

But now right here I was to help her with decorating so we went upstairs it was her room that she was doing so I held the step ladder while she reached up to paint. It didnt take long before my naughty thoughts took over and while she was up there painting my hand would wonder up her legs and on to her ass. Then with a swift move pulled her jeggins and knickers down in one go. I moved in to kiss her ass I can never resist an ass in front of me. Oi I'm trying to do this she said and I'm trying to do this I said and planted another kiss on her ass.

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is getting interesting

By *exybecs777TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

Stop it she said with a hint of anger in her voice. The other night we were d*unk and shouldnt have happened. But you did enjoy it didnt you.

Thats not the point your a mate and I dont want to loose you as a mate.

She'd put the brush down and pulled her jeggings back up.

You know you did say how much you wanted the ticket for the spice girls I reminded her and you agreed to what I did say no questions asked. I eased her jeggings back down her knickers only part way down with them and planted another kiss on her ass. You know your ass is rather sexy I said to her I could kiss it all over.

Her resistance started to melt she wasnt so objectionable now, no attempt to pull them back up and not enough doubt in her voice to convince me to stop. I started to kiss her cheeks a lot more now with my tongue sliding down her ass crack between her cheeks.

You are a dirty fucker she said to me in a voice that was barely above a whisper.

Do you want me to stop I asked her.

No carry on you know what you are doing to me. Green light I thought to myself and carried on increasing my attention to her ass making her ass crack all wet and slippery then gently parting her cheeks and finding her little brown hole and teasing it with my tongue.

Oh shittttt she moaned I've never had that done to me before.

My tongue now pushing firmly on to her hole with it just relaxing enough to get the tip inside of her.

Fuck me she hissed as I continued to lavish attention to her. Next minute her legs slightly buckled as her orgasm took over her her cheeks tighten and I couldnt maintain my attention to her hole but instead kissed her cheeks all over hugging her ass as close to me as possible.

After she had calmed down she loked at me and said I've never cum before with out being touched between my legs that was good but my knickers are soaked I need a clean pair on.

No you dont keep them on its time for your second payment.

Guildford

This is great....looking forward to reading more

Mmmmmm

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

She was going to complain but a look from me she knew not to ask questions. I need to be fucked she said, not today that isnt required for payment. But I'm so horny after that.

I'm sure you have toys I said those will help today.

She got off the step ladder and went to her draw and got out one of her toys.

Now take your jeggings off keep those knickers on. I want you to pleasure yourself while I watch. I'm going to take some pictures of you I want these knickers to be ruined.

Who'd want these ugly ones she said laying down. There was nothing sexy about them but I knew the aroma and sight of her playing would turn many men on.

First she just teased herself with out turning it on. Slowly rubbing it over her pussy I could clearly see her wet patch all dark in her crotch.

By *eter_123200Man  over a year ago

teesside

this is so hot cant wait to hear more

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Guildford

Coventry

Perfect.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

She went to pull her knickers to one side. No only outside I instructed her. The gentle hum from her vibrator filled the room along with her moans of pleasure. I watched as she would circle it around her pussy then push it in as much as her knickers would allow. Her lips began to spread swallowing her gusset between them.

My cock was wanting attention so I eased my jeans and jockey shorts off to free my cock. I went to stabd at Pollys head my cock touching her lips. Her mouth opened my cock slipping into it. Her tongue then swirling around the head of my cock.

Gently I placed my hand on her head and slowly started to fuck her mouth. Her moans increased as much as they could with a mouth full of cock. I kept up my gentle thrusts into her mouth. She let the vibrator go and turned her attention on me her hands playing with my balls.

She locked eyes on to me and a look that told me that she wanted my cum.

Who was I to refuse her she had earned her reward and let my cum fill her mouth. I let go of her head she took my cock out her mouth she swallowed then took to cleaning up my cock.

Good girl 2nd payment made now lets see about these knickers. I knelt between her legs they were extremly wet I got close and could smell her sex. I ran my tounge along each lip savoring the feel of her lips in my mouth. She shuddered under my touch. I removed her knickers and spread her legs to get between them wow she tasted great running my tongue up the inside of her lips then across to her clit. She soon started to squirm from my attention she never squirted but she was almost to the point of gushing her sheets were certainly wet my face covered in her juices. I used her wet knickers to help clean her up.

We tidyed ourselves up then sealed her knickers into a bag to sell them.

Guildford

Kettering

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Great story

derby

Great read

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Loving this..

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Havent you already posted this. Not that I'm complaining about it

I didnt get to see Polly for a few days work etc getting in the way. But we did message each other she admitted that she had been very turned on by what we had done together even though it was wrong me being married and good friends etc.

I did say that there was a final installment to be made to earn her ticket but if she wanted to back out then it would be ok and nothing more would be said.She replied that she would need to think about it so i said you have until the Friday of this week to decide once you say yes there is no turning back you must do everything I say.

Friday arrived wife had gone to work so I sent Polly a message was she ready for the final installment for her ticket.

I got the reply i wanted a simple yes.

Good girl I replied back now I will be around at 10 am I want you to drink at least 2 pints of water before I arrive but again you must keep your knickers on that you wore in bed overnight and do not wash between your legs.

The reply back was " Ok I know not to ask why see you at 10 xx " .

I knew that Friday was going to be good for me and for her.

Guildford

Wow very naughty

10am I'm at her door she lets me we greet each other with a simple kiss. Are you ready I ask her.

With a sigh she says yes.

Dont be like that we've had fun together and today will be no different except you will have a ticket as your reward.

I took her by the hand and led her to her bedroom I helped take off her top to show off a pale blue bra I kissed her neck and her shoulders my hands caressing her boobs in her bra I could feel her nipples stiffen. I moved my hands under them and over her belly my hands working in to the top of her jeggings and on to her bum. I pulled them down and got her to step out of them. I stepped back to admire her.

What is it she asked. I'm just admiring how sexy you really are I said I'm fat and got lumps n bumps.

Your not fat I said.

I took off my clothes as far as my underwear. I pulled her close my hand finding its way between her legs,my fingers slowly drawing over her pussy teasing her. I lowered my head to her chest and kissed her boobs and nipples. I could feel the warmth between her legs and dampness begining to spread.

I need a wee she said to me.

I was hoping you would say that come this way and led her to the bathroom grabbing my phone as we went.

What we are going to do is this I said you are going to stand in the bath and wet those knickers. I'm going to film you.

No she went to say I'm not doing that.

No ticket then but you did say you would do everything I asked.

She sighed and gave in ok then I will.

She got into the bath she stood there. Ok legs apart I instructed her. Now relax.

I cant go she said it feels weird to pee in front of you.

I reachecd to the sink and turned the tap on.That should help you.

I could see her stomach tense and relax then she started just a dribble to start then stop then a dribble again which turned in to a full flow. Her knickers becoming dark as her wee soaked them then running out of them. It looked a good sight to see. She continued to pee for a good min or so then eased off to nothing.

derby

Nice

Mmm very horny

She started to laugh, whats so funny I asked. Peeing in front of you she said I had no idea you were this kinky. It feels so wrong to do it but funny at the same time to know you want to watch it.

Yes I love it but again piss soaked knickers are worth a lot to some men its like an aphrodisiac to some men it turns them on a lot. Its not just about sex and fucking a woman.

Now sit down its your turn to watch lay down in the bath. A hesitation but she new not to question.

She lay down her knickers soaked with her piss she kind of guessed what was going to happen she said one thing anywhere but my face. Ok I will grant you that. I wasnt going to push her too far I wanted her to develop in to this at her own pace.After watching her pee I was hard but with concentration I manged to start peeing myself. First down on her feet the aim rising up her body to her legs then across her already soaked knickers. Her fingers reached down to her knickers she could feel my pee on them I aimed higher to her belly my stream clear higher again on to her boobs covered by her bra this soon became soaked and her nipples standing out clearly from under it.She brought her hands up and freed herself from her bra allowing my pee to directly go on to her boobs.Pressing them together to allow my pee to pool on them and release them in a small stream down over her belly.All to soon my bladder was empty. But she surprised me by getting up and taking my cock in to her mouth and cleaning me up straight after my wee.I pushed her head away she look sad. Come to the bedroom I said if you are cleaning me I shall clean you. She stood up removed her bra and knickers left them in the bath we almost ran to the bed room I lay down she got on top and into a 69 position she smelt wonderful to me her pee turning me on as I buried my face between her legs savoring her smell and enjoying the taste of her sex and piss soaked pussy. Her pussy was smelly but the smell turned me on her sex smelled so good and tasted even better.My tongue lapping away at her I can taste her pee drips the more I licked away at her the more she became turned on her pussy starting to dribble its own love over me . She seemed to be pushing back into my face I used my hands to keep her thighs apart allowing me to get my tongue as deep as possible inside her. All this time she has gone from kissing the tip of my cock clean to a full on oral on me soon she had me cumming in to her willing mouth while she had her own orgasm with er pussy gushing over my face.

We both lay spent for a few mins then she rolled off and moved around so we were face to face she kissed her way around my neck and face until we met face to face and kissed deeply with each other.

Mmmm very horny

So awesome and enjoying this story

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Excellent story

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

derby

We lay together for the best part of the next hour cuddling and kissing and fondling each other.

I'd got up once and gone to the kitchen to get us some water to drink I was intent on a bit more fun together. It was nice to just lay there with me paying attention to her boobs and nipples she wasnt massive but not small either her nipples felt lovely to kiss. I would also make a point of going down between her legs and kissing her then straight back up to kiss her. She passed comment on how she could taste herself when we kissed.Eventually I got her to turn over and focused my attention down on her ass I wanted to rim that sexy hole again. No objections this time she rolled over willingly and pushed her ass up in the air.Make me cum again like you did the other day.

I didnt need a second invite and got down to it kissing her ass cheeks first rubbing my face over them telling how sexy her ass feels and telling her how I'm going to enjoy kissing her ass. She spreads her legs wider come on lick my ass she calls me I want to feel your dirty tongue in me make me cum. I moved myself to get better access to her ass pulling her cheeks apart her brown hole so neat and tidy I guessed she had never had anal before it was so neat.My tongue reaches out and slides over her hole then I plant some kisses on her hole wet sloppy kisses oh how wonderful it felt to be probing this delicate area the more wet kisses I gave her the more she relaxed and her hole gave way to my attention and I was able to tongue past the outside flicking and licking at her.I could hear her moans of enjoyment from my attention build up I slipped downwards and gave her pussy some attention increasing her moans then back to her ass once again the smell of her sex was obvious to me . My cock had regained its erection so I eased myself away from her then positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I gently wanked myself on to her my fist banging on to her pussy lips seemed to drive her further up the scale of moans.Her own cum was oozing out of her and I took some it on my cock and used it to wipe over her bum hole then I returned back to her pussy and slide myself straight in to her. Now I'm not massive in length but certainly have girth as she soon let me know.

Fuck that feels fucking good she cried just stay there and let me get used to it I havent had one as fat as that.

I waited of her, her fingers came up to feel me and rub her clit a bit then she pushed back a bit wiggled herself. I took that as a sign she was ready and slowly pulled out and pushed back in again. Slowly we can began to enjoy ourselves and build up a steady rhythm together. I wonder what her neighbors would think as she was very vocal almost to the point of yelling fuck me fill me fuck my pussy I want that fat cock of yours to cum she would say. No more time for being nice I started to fuck her hard the sound of flesh slapping against flesh in the room my moans and groans also adding to the sounds. Her fingers busy playing with her clit she shouted she was cumming I could feel her pussy tremble and this too pushed me to my own climax and with a groan I came deep inside of Polly as I had already cum once it wasnt a huge load but enough or her to feel it pump inside her. I held on to her hips to stop her collapsing on to the bed. My cock grew soft and slipped out of her.

I had yet another treat or surprise for her and led down under her so I was looking up between her legs I encouraged her to sit down over my face and made to clean her up licking away at her pussy our cum mixed together. When I had finished I got out and went to kiss her our mouths meeting and as we kissed I gave her some of what I had licked out from her the look of surprise on her face when she realised what I had done.

When we had finished kissing she broke away and said to me you are one dirty kinky sod. But I have never had a man do as much to me as you have.

derby

More please

But have you bought her the Spice Girls ticket lol

I've got one more little thing for you to do then I think you have earned your ticket.

What now more sex she asked. Would you like more I asked her. Maybe but not now today best we keep ourselves quiet and not draw any suspicion towards us.

Its ok this is my pleasure this one and I hope you enjoy it.

I want you to pee on me in the bath I want to drink your pee kiss you down there while peeing.

Well you've rimmed me and watched me pee and fucked me and pee'd on me so I guess I give you something back.

Back to the bathroom and into the bath. I lay down in it she climbed in but couldnt stand feet either side of me the bath was too small. A bit of sorting out and she stood with her feet down between mine and pushed her ass back towards my face making her pussy open up to expose her lips all full and pouting hanging down after our fuck in her bed. I watched as she clenched and unclenched her pelvic floor muscle . Then she started to let her flow go fully a nice clear stream of her pee came out and on to my chest. I watched as it sprayed out of her on to her legs and me. I manoeuvred myself to get closer and felt the warm fluid hit my face my mouth opened to drink in the lovely fluid she offers me. I swallow a mouthful oh wow she tasted as nice peeing as she did when licking her. I raised my head again and puckered my lips to kiss her pussy lips and to get as close to her pee hole as possible. It was like dying and going to heaven being between her legs and getting her golden liquid. It soon faded away to a dribble then with a last clench of her muscle a final burst from her.My face truly covered in her liquid.I continue to kiss at her for a while afterwards turning her on yet again making her cum again my face now covered in pee and yet more cum from her. She certainly had made a final payment.

She finally got out of the bath looked down at me. We both need a shower she said come on get out let it warm up and we can wash off together.That was a joy to feel us rubbing each other over with shower gel our hands rubbing each other her boobs lovely and slippery as I stood behind her my cock hard yet again slipping between her cheeks sliding it back n fourth teasing her to another final climax. Me I was unable to cum but enjoyed a cuddle and shower with Polly.

derby

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Guildford

Just a great story

Coventry

So now I want to know if it all carried on....

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Wow.....just read all of this, I'm rock hard but can't do anything about it. As I'm sat in a waiting room. Fucking loved this, think a woman has twigged on that I'm hard as she see me adjust myself and just smiled. Please tell me there's more to come.

Very horny

» Add a new message to this topic