FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Office romance to cuckold part 2

Office romance to cuckold part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Hey, the original thread got full. Thanks for all the kind feed back I'll add the next chapter tonight just loading up the new thread.

You can check out part 1 at the below link

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/786041

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *opsterMan  over a year ago

bicester

Can’t wait!

Nantwich

Chris hooked his arms around Sophia's legs and pushed them back as well as cock fully in, in one swift motion. She gasped out as he entered her fully, I thought he'd begin slowly and build up a rhythm but no. He was straight to it with a hard and fast rhythm, his balls slapping off her ass cheeks as he went, her petite boobs bouncing around as much as they could and her moaning heavily. This was all within the first minute.

I knew she loved me and enjoyed being with me but these extra guys she was bringing home were obviously hitting all the eye rolling spots with their big dicks, she was cumming so quickly after he began fucking her. Gripping his back so tight she left finger nail marks in his back. It wasn't long before he had her up on all fours and was sliding in her from behind, holding her hips as his cock really did a number on her aching pussy. Again she was soon cumming, she was getting weak though and I could see her legs shaking from all the excitement.

Once this orgasm has died down she felt forward onto the bed, I wasn't sure she could handle anymore but she was getting it as he lowered down, his cock just slipped in as he did. His stomach this time slapping against her small ass cheeks as he pounded away hard at her pussy, her face was in the pillow but you could still hear her moans clearly through it. Until finally her pussy was given a break as he removed his cock and condom then sprayed a big load all up her back, plenty of it firing into her hair as well as she laughed there just trying to catch her breath.

Again, like that others Chris then got up, dressed and left. As he walked out he looked at me and said "see you at work " me still just stood there naked and awkward in the room, Sophia still lying face down and covered in another mans cum but not any man, someone we work with. I knew he wouldn't say anything as no one knew of his bi tendencies and as much as he seemed to want to keep it that way, he still found time in work to make fun of how awkward it made me feel, when people weren't paying attention.

The next couple of weekends she bought more guys back but nothing much to report with them however the following weekend was a big surprise. I'd been to the football with the lads, she never said anything about anyone coming over so I was a bit shocked to see Brian sat on her sofa when I went round in the evening. Brian also worked with us but he was in his late 50's, he looked a bit upset and Sophia explained his wife had left him a couple of weeks ago and when she bumped into him she invited him for a chat. Fair enough I thought, I went for a shower and didn't think anything more of it until I walked back downstairs......

By *oungDreMan  over a year ago

London

Looks like someone's pushing some boundaries

cambridge

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nantwich

I came back down, Sophia was nowhere to be seen but Brian was stood there with a big smile on his face. A bit of a contrast from a few minutes ago when I last saw him. He didn't see me at first but then Sophia walked back in with a beer for him and that's when I realised where his smile had come from. Sophia was just in her underwear, lace panties and push up bra.

She spoke to me and Brian nearly spilt his beer in shock, as if he'd been brought back down to reality with a big bang and apologised. "It's fine I said, she always walks around like this" and to be fair she didn't often wear many clothes around the house and sometimes none. One thing I did notice from when he apologised was the bulge in his trousers, he looked fairly sizeable. I knew Sophia liked them big but how would she ever have known Brian was big?

The conversation carried on, me mostly on the edge of it. I mean I knew Brian from work but we hadn't spoke much and it was mostly them talking about the situation and Sophia throwing the occasional flirty comment in which fell on deaf ears. It was quite hot in Sophia's and I could see Brian was feeling it a bit, Sophia asked if he was ok and he said he was hot. She joked that he should get more comfortable like her, he looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

He was twice Sophia's age so he was a bit shocked by it all but she helped him to his feet and began to unbotton his shirt all the way down until it was open, putting her hands inside it on his shoulders and swiftly moving them apart further to take his shirt off his shoulders. He was in half decent shape for a guy his age, I didn't expect that. Sophia removed his shirt and asked how he was now "better" he said "but still warm" he followed up and I think now he was catching on. She dropped to her knees and attacked his belt like a horny teenager, followed by his trouser button and zipper. She pretty much tugged his trousers straight off him.

There he was stood in his tighty whiteys with his bulge pulling at them a little. Sophia looked happy and put her finger tips inside the waistband and slowly pulled them down over his cock, it was only semi hard so only sprung up a little as it was fully released. He was a good size, fair play to him. His balls though, he had huge saggy balls that were level with the tip of his cock "Mmmm" sophia said "look at those sexy balls" taking hold of and lifting up his cock so she could focus her mouth on his balls as he let out a little gasp.......

Brilliant I’ve just read part one now you’ve got me focused on this one

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Can't wait for more!

Nantwich

Brian's cock rested on Sophia's face in it's semi hard state but it was beginning to harden up as she licked and sucked at his big balls. It wasn't long before he was fully hard, he wasn't as big as the guys who usually come roubd but was still around 8" and a good girth to him. Sophia took hold of his cock and stroked it slowly while she still licked his balls a little longer.

Finally moving away from them, she sat and admired his manhood before signalling me over. He directed Brian to sit down while I stripped her off for him. I walked over and stood behind her, I ran my hands up and down her, stroking her body before on one returning up trip I took hold of her top and brought it up with me and up over her head.

She was wearing a small and partly see through bra so it didn't leave much of her boobs to the imagination. Brian smiled as I moved down onto my knees, still be behind her and undid her jeans button followed by zip. I turned Sophia around to face me and slowly pulled down her jeans as she bent forward over me. I accidentally took her panties with me so by time she was fully bent over he had a good view of her bald pussy.

Helping her out of her jeans before turning her back around so he could see more of her pussy as she opened her legs a little, giving him a good view. I stood up and undid her bra, it was unclipped and being held only by the straps, which I soon removed to allow her bra to drop to the floor. There they both were, fully naked. I sat back down and she walked towards him, placed her legs either side of him and sat on his lap while pushing her boobs into his face for him to kiss for a moment.

"Lick me" she demanded as she got off of him and walked towards the stairs. We both followed and found her on the bed like a star fish, waiting for her licking. Brian didn't need asking twice as he walked towards the bed and collapsed to the floor in front of her open legs, he slowly began to lick her clit as she let out a little moan. "Go get Brian's phone" she ordered "I think his ex wife should see what she's missing.......

Guildford

More please

By *oungDreMan  over a year ago

London

Good for Brian

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Both part are just wow

Never been so horny reading it, can’t wait for more

cambridge

Nantwich

I did as I was told and got his phone from downstairs, as I was walking back upstairs the moans from the bedroom were loud. Brian certainly knew what he was doing, as I walked in, her legs were wrapped around his head and she was struggling to keep still. I handed her the phone, Brian still buried between her legs. She positioned the phone and snapped away.

I'm not sure Brian was aware she was doing this and sending a picture to his ex wife like that but she sent it with the caption "how could you let this tongue go?!" She put the phone on the bed and demanded to be fucked, he wasted no time rolling on a condom and kneeling in front of her on the bed. She smiled at his good sized cock before reaching for it and guiding him towards her pussy.

She held his tip briefly at her entrance before pushing it inside her, it wasn't long before he was pounding away at her like this was some sort of dream he could wake up from at any time. I watched as he boobs bounced up and down and she moaned and scrambled for his phone. This time she was on video mode, she aimed it down her body and hit record as he fucked her hard.

The video was only about 20 seconds long but it was enough, this time she sent it with the caption "Mmmm 27 year old pussy pussy is goooood" then she put his phone back on the bed and pulled him on top of her and held him close as he slid in and out of her with relative easy. Following her first orgasm from his dick she ordered me to undress and join them.

I stripped off and then lay on the bed as I was told. Sophia got on top and we began to 69, after only a few moments though I felt the now familiar feel of balls on my forehead. Brian was positioning behind for doggy, he was soon inside her. Fucking her hard as his balls run up and down my face, my tongue occasionally catching them as the 69 continued.

Sophia let go of my cock to speak "how do them balls feel over you face?" She asked but before I could answer she continued "bet they feel good, those big ole saggy balls. Give them a lick, I'm sure Brian won't mind"

He temporarily paused, maybe he was in a bit of shock from her comment but then he spoke up "Mmmm yes, I do like my balls licked, go ahead" with that he began to fuck Sophia again. I re-positioned my head to accommodate for his rhythem and began to lick his shaved balls as he continued, he sounded like he was close to cumming though.......

By *haron7540Woman  over a year ago

Hayle, Cornwall

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Guildford

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

great story

By *urprised!Man  over a year ago

CAMBRIDGE

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Loving part 2, great story

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Glad that this is continuing

Nantwich

I wasn't into swallowing cum and Sophia knew that and while she was in charge she knew that boundaries. Pulling away from Brian's cock and off of me, she lay down on her front on the bed, signalling Brian as she did. He moved over, got behind her and put his legs either side of hers. Holding his cock he guided it into Sophia's pussy in lying doggy style, she was even tighter with her legs closed and I knew he was already close so she wasn't lasting long.

As suspected, he lasted about another minute before he pulled out and exploded all over her ass and up her lower back, one jet of cum even hitting her upper back. He packed a good load. As she was recovering I thought this is my chance now, usually what Sophia says goes but I seized the moment and guided my cock into her pussy as well. I didn't go in as much and Brian but still enough for her to gasp a little and I pushed it all in, in one go.

Watching her get fucked really turns me on (not something I could ever imagine saying about a partner before all this) so I was only in this for a quickie, pounding her hard and fast without trying to get any of Brian's cum on me. It wasn't long before I was about to cum having been on the receiving end of Sophia's oral skills and also the tightness of this position. I didn't have time to pull out, I usually do so when the first bit of cum shot into her pussy she was taken by surprise. Moaning out as more of my cum fired into her, I may only be average size but I cum well as Sophia was feeling inside her for the first time.

Slowly my orgasm subsided and I withdrew, Sophia lying there full of cum and covered in it. Lying there with a big smile on her face. It wasn't long before Brian picked up his phone and saw the replies from his seperated and soon to be ex wife. It obviously took him by surprise as he didn't know what happened but she was livid, calling him all sorts. Then he scrolled up and saw the video, he turned to Sophia and said "I'll enjoy watching this before bed, thanks" as he got dressed and left. Not sure why but the guys never hung around after.

Sophia had a shower to washed all the cum off her and then we went to bed, as usual discussing the night as we played with each other. Over the next few weeks Brian did come round a few more times plus some others but then something happened which was shocked me and was unexpected........

Ooo can’t wait to find out what happened

Please don’t stop

Near Bedford

Glasgow

More

By *xnewtothis2017xxCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Guildford

more please HOT

Here!

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

F

Gutted I have caught up now I have to wait. I’m def a box set guy lol

By *ussexcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Sussex

Nantwich

"Gutted I have caught up now I have to wait. I’m def a box set guy lol"

The next part will be posted tomorrow

Guildford

Nantwich

I was in work really early, my car was in the garage so I had to get the train in which didn't run that often. It was still dark when I got in but I logged into my computer and decided to do some over time as I was around an hour and a half early with nothing else to do. I'd been there around 10 minutes before Rebecca came in. Rebecca was the department head, around my age and we got on well with similar humour.

We said our hellos and she went to login at the opposite end of the room where her desk was, I knew she came in early but not this early. Another 10 minutes went by before she got up with her cup and walked towards me. The kitchen was behind me so she went there to make a cup of tea but as she walked past she made a comment about Brian. I thought that was strange as I never really spoke to him in work but just brushed it off as a miss hearing.

When she emerged back from the kitchen a couple of minutes later she stood to the side of me and mentioned Brian again, I was still half asleep so played dumb. "Oh come on" she said "I know about you and Sophia's out of work hobbies" I felt the floor open up below me I was so embarrassed and she sensed it.

Rebecca had been single for about a year after a long term cheating boyfriend and I was got the impression she was a bit lonely. She was about 5ft 5" with long Brown hair, pale white skin, probably about a size 8 to 10 with a nice small ass and around B cup boobs. She wasn't traditionally one of the office ladies everyone stated at when she walked in the room like some others and she always dressed very sensibly and mum like. I've however always thought she was beautiful but never really thought about her in that way more just admired from a far.

I was quite shocked when she was his forward as she doesn't strike me as the type, unsure what to say back to her but then she started stroking my leg. "I know all about what you two get up to and the things she forces you to do, let me take care of you" she continued in what must have been the mumsiest dirty talk I've ever known but she pulled it off brilliantly and before I knew it she had my cock out in the office and was sucking on it as I sat in my chair.

I knew we didn't have long before someone would be coming in but enough time to finish, I pulled her off my cock and she looked at me with eyes that said fuck me. I stood up and took her hand to help her to her feet. She turned to face the desk, pulled up her tight pencil skirt and bent over. She was wearing black tights which I soon pulled down and what I could only describe as sensible knickers, nothing flash about them as there's no way she could have planned this.

I pulled her knickers down to her ankles to join her tights then reached to my wallet for a condom. I slid it on as Rebecca remained bent over, her nice small ass on show as well as a shaved pussy which was visibly wet. I positioned behind her and slowly guided my cock in and began to slid it in and out. "fuck me hard, we don't have long" she cried out. With that I grabbed her hip with my left hand and began pounding her hard and fast.

My right hand wasn't on her hip as I'd decided for some strange reason to grab my phone, positioning to face down at my cock and put it in record. I began recording as my cock slammed in and out of my department heads lonely pussy and she moaned out like it had been more than a year since a cock entered her. I caught on camera the sounds of her orgasm on my cock as she rubbed her clit while we fucked.

I managed to make her cum a second time before this quickie come to an end. I pulled out and whipped the condom off and filmed as I shot my load all over her left ass cheek just in time to look up and see the cleaner stood there watching and Rebecca still no idea I had filmed it or that the cleaner was watching.......

Nice

cheshire/Preston

Fantastic

Near Bedford

At this rate it will be an orgy office, any jobs?

Guildford

"At this rate it will be an orgy office, any jobs? "

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Brilliant, thanks...

By *ilChrisMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Great story ?

Hope this keeps going

Hope this keeps going

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Glasgow

It just gets better every time there is a new big

Amazing love the twists this takes you have a writing gift

Nantwich

"Amazing love the twists this takes you have a writing gift"

Haha thanks, next part coming now

Nantwich

A few days after the Rebecca session she still didn't know about the film and we hadn't spoken any more than usual as only the cleaner knew what happened. I had hoped for a round two as her pussy felt good to be inside and it was fun experience. So far though it wasn't to be and Sophia had arranged another new guy for the weekend but wouldn't say who.

The weekend came around and before his arrival she had me naked on the bed with a blindfold. Just in time as I heard the door, he was early. I heard her bring him upstairs but what I didn't realise at the time was he'd also been blindfolded and she'd then stripped him naked. I heard some stumbling around and movement on the bed before it fell silent, I then felt her touch me and guide me towards him without saying anything and towards his cock. I knew the drill, it was there for sucking, I leaned over and felt around for his soft cock. It felt quite long so I took a hold of it and moved my lips around it's tip and began to suck it hard.

He was clearly enjoying it from the noises he was making and he was hard in record time, I continued to suck his cock. It was quite long but not all that thick, still could please a woman well I thought. I tickled his balls as I sucked him fairly quickly now and his breathing had increased. I was by no means any pro cock sucker and I didn't enjoy it. The whole time I was thinking I really did love Sophia but I'm not sure she's worth being cuckolded for like this. The sex with Rebecca had made me see things a lot differently and as much as I enjoyed Sophia, I enjoyed being with Rebecca more and I didn't need to any extra activities.

I was soon snapped out of these thoughts and brought crashing down to earth but the words "I'm close, I'm close" I swapped sucking for stroking and licked his balls at the same time until shortly after I felt his cock twitch and he began to fire his cum over himself. It went on for a little bit, he was a good sized cummer it seemed. It eventually died down and his cock softened and I let go over it. Sophia was quite close to us and I heard her say to take the blindfold off, like I said at the time I didn't know he also had one. Just like I didn't have a clue who it was, we both removed them and froze in shock completely. I don't know how she managed it or why but the guy was not only straight but he was my best friend.......

cambridge

Guildford

" "
well well

Glasgow

Horny

Guildford

Wasn’t expecting that but I bet neither was he

Nantwich

After what seemed like forever of us both frozen he grabbed his clothes and stormed out the house, didn't even clean himself up he was that angry. Sophia laughed "thought you could just fuck someone else from work and film it without me finding out did you?" she'd been through my phone and seen it, she hadn't told Rebecca though. It had suddenly occurred to me though, what did my best friend think he was coming round for with my partner and to be naked. Now I was angry with him as he clearly thought ht was going to fuck her, safe to say we're no longer speaking. Me and Sophia didn't speak much until the next day at breakfast either.

That's when in a stange turn of events she said she actually got turned on watching me fuck someone else and them not knowing it was being filmed. I had no idea where she was going with this but knowing this whole situation, nowhere good haha. She was cuckolding me after all but she wanted me to do it again. I didn't want to as it was wrong to do it the first time and not like me but she said she'd tell Rebecca if I didn't. I actually wanted to keep fucking Rebecca but turns out that wasn't who she had in mind. There was a bunch of new starters in the office, one of them was Ellie. She had just turned 19 and he childhood boyfriend, her only ever boyfriend had cheated on her then finished with her so she was heartbroken. Sophia of course had befriended her and convinced her she needed a night of passion with someone else to get over him.

Of course Ellie just happened to sit next to me but we'd never spoken. She was hard not to notice, she was 5ft dead on, nice blonde hair, big boobs, around a DD which might not seem big to everyone but when you consider her height they looked big and she often wore low cut tops. She had a cute little bum and around a size 10-12, fairly slim but with a curvy belly when sat down, she was very pretty but also a cute personality and softly spoken voice. She didn't see the one night stand kind of person but then neither was I before Sophia.

I wasn't sure about this at all but Sophia was sure she'd convinced Ellie to have raunchy session with someone new to get it out of her system. I wasn't comfortable flirting in the office or generally really so we still didn't speak for a couple of days, much to Sophia's disappointment. I then saw her in the break area and she'd been crying, I asked if she was ok, she wasn't. I ended up sitting there for all of my break while she cried her eyes out. I comforted her the best I could but my break was over, I said if she ever needed to talk then, well, I was sat next to her. When she came back from break she was back to normal so I thought nothing of it until I left work and checked my phone.

I had a friend request and message off her, it just read "here's a little something to say thanks for listening" attached was a picture of her in the toilets with her top lifted up, her leant forward and her boobs straining in her bra. I showed Sophia and she approved as well. I replied back saying thanks and complimented her on the picture. You could tell she was shy but also had never had anyone really listen to and be there for her before. She apologised for the picture as she knew I was with Sophia but we carried on talking, just normal stuff and no flirting apart from the odd sweeping comment she'd make until Sophia had arranged work drinks for a few people and said Ellie could stay at hers as she wasn't local enough to get home. That was the night Sophia was going to setup her plan.......

Guildford

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

Woking

Loving this....

Near Bedford

Fabulous

Love this story can't wait for more

Here!

Glasgow

Guildford

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Nice start

Nantwich

The works night came around and drinks were flowing, shots were being knocked back and Sophia wanted to go home, I of course knew why but Ellie looked a bit disappointed as she was having fun. Sophia assured her it was fine to stay and that I'd walk her back as I was staying anyway. Sophia went home, we stayed for a couple more hours and then followed suit. I walked Ellie back, she was d*unk and kept thanking me for listening this week and how lucky Sophia was to have someone who cares.

When we got back to Sophia's, I let us in and showed her upstairs to her bedroom and wished her goodnight. She gave me a hug and as she pulled out of the hug she kissed me, I kissed back, she was a good kisser. She broke off the kiss and apologised, I looked at her without response and kissed her again and put my hands on her ass, cupping it as we kissed.

I broke the kiss this time and began to slowly unbutton her tight shirt as I looked into her eyes, she said nothing just looked at me until all the buttons were undone and I'd slid her shirt off her shoulders and to the floor. In unison we both looked down at her boobs struggling in her bra, similar to the picture she'd sent. I was transfixed on the sight in front of me and didn't notice her unclipping her bra until it fell away from my vision and her boobs dropped a little bit. She'd been wearing a bit of a push up bra but her boobs sat so perfectly after her bra was removed that I wondered why she used it.

I pulled her close to me, her boobs touching my body over my shirt as I reached around and unzipped her tartan skirt and let it drop to the floor. Now all that remained were her black french panties and her shoes, she helped me out of my shirt and we kissed again. This time falling back onto the bed, her boobs bounced as she landed and began to kiss her neck slowly. My cock rock hard and pressed against her panties through my jeans. She moaned a little as I moved from her neck to her nipple, taking it in my mouth to suck on gently before moving to the other one.

I focused on her boobs for a few minutes before kissing my way down to her belly and then to her panty line, I stopped there for a moment as a tease before moving to her panties, slowly pulling them down as she lifted her ass a little to allow me. I pulled them off and stood at the end of the bed helping her out of her shoes and taking a moment to appreciate the naked beauty of this lady before she signalled my jeans off. I removed them and joined her back on the bed, this time my head between her legs as my tongue met her clit for the first time and brought out a bigger moan from Ellie. She lay there as I expertly worked her clit with my tongue slowly and bringing her to her first orgasm of the night. I continued to tease her clit until she had her second orgasm, once that had died down she signalled for the removal of my boxers and I knew it was time for this hard dick to be sliding inside her........

cheshire/Preston

More please

Near Bedford

Guildford

Glasgow

Looking forward to the next instalment

Nantwich

I removed my boxers and my hard cock sprung up. She smiled but not sure how much she was impressed with the average size. I slid on the condom she threw me and got back on the bed, she opened her legs wide and I took a moment to appreciate her body in all it's glory. She looked beautiful and those big boobs were making my cock twitch. Moving forward towards her, she grabbed my cock and guided it towards her pussy and just little bit inside her. I positioned myself and then pushed my full cock in on the first stroke. She was so wet than her pussy just accepted me.

I held he legs against my chest and slowly but firmly began to fuck her while she rubbed her clit. Her boobs bounced slowly but forcefully with my rhythm and it felt amazing. I did wonder what Sophia was making over it all which turned me on even more and my slow speed was soon replaced by a fast one as I pushed Ellie's legs bag and pounded her hard and fast. She moaned loudly at the new position, still rubbing her clit the best she could as she came again.

I kept my rhythm until she'd finished cumming then I pulled out and turned her over before helping her to her knees. I gave her ass a little slap and then slid my cock in, holding her hips firm I began to fuck her hard in doggy style, her boobs swinging back and forth so much that they hit her in the face when she looked down towards me behind her. We both shared a little giggle for a moment but they I got back to working her pussy the best I could. I knew I was going to cum soon though, the excitement of being with someone like Ellie was getting the most of me with this relentless speed in which we were fucking.

I pulled out and ripped over the condom as quickly as I could, just in time as I sprayed my cum all up her back and into the bottom of her hair. That was probably the best sex I've ever had and I collapsed onto the bed afterwards. Ellie leaned down and kissed me but then I heard the familiar sound of ripping condom packet. I was so tired I didn't notice that I'd stayed hard after I came and soon felt her rolling the new condom over my cock and climbing on top of me.....

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Loving the whole thread(s), bookmarking to get the next instalment!

Thanks, good writing.

Guildford