FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashing

Flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see stories of people flashing and it being well received. Would be terrified of doing it without some set up, but that takes the fun away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Flash away xx

Do an accidental flash so u can always say if wasnt not on purpose or simply didn't realise. Depends on the situation u want to be in and how much u want to show

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Limit it to a brief flash of stocking tops first...

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

If a woman flashes at man it will be well received and he will hope for more.

If a man flashes at a woman, he gets arrested and put on the sex offender register for life!

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"I see stories of people flashing and it being well received. Would be terrified of doing it without some set up, but that takes the fun away. "

Try a bit of changing room fun, show just a little or everything, it's just a case of choosing a suitable cubicle that can easily seen and leaving a small curtain gap, there are loads of bored husbands who will be keen to watch.

"I see stories of people flashing and it being well received. Would be terrified of doing it without some set up, but that takes the fun away.

Try a bit of changing room fun, show just a little or everything, it's just a case of choosing a suitable cubicle that can easily seen and leaving a small curtain gap, there are loads of bored husbands who will be keen to watch. "

I like the thought of this xx

"Do an accidental flash so u can always say if wasnt not on purpose or simply didn't realise. Depends on the situation u want to be in and how much u want to show"

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

I’m in a group on kik for flashers, it’s awesome! Also did some changing room flashing yesterday

Once at a park, i was sitting on the grass, and across from me was a table of youths. They'd been to the Mcdonalds drive in and stopped in to eat it in the park.

Quite accidentally i glanced around and saw up one of the womens skirts. (It was accidental at that point).

Weary of getting my head kicked in it tried to avoid looking again. I never managed..

Anyway, after looking across, the girl noticed me.

I thought my number was up. She glanced around the table making sure no one was paying attention to her, then looked back at me and smiled. Then she slowly and subtely opened her legs a little more and reached down and lifted her hem line up a little so i could see her knickers properly.

I looked down and drank in the view. I could feel my face burning up. The park was pretty full but no one had any idea. I looked her back in the eye, and she gave me the cheekiest wee grin, just as they were all standing up to leave. She moved away as if nothing had happened.

It sounds really tame compared to most stories on here, but it was one of the most erotic moments ever.

Just so subtle and gentle, but so increadibly erotic.

I adore my Wife flashing in public, generally a short dress and stockings! She enjoys it to, but has to be in the right mood

Yesterday whilst in Cheltenham she was getting more attention than usual and when she stepped into a shop in front of me I realised why Her already very short dress was caught up on her handbag!

Next week it is W-S-M

Would love to be added

stockings and suspenders under a flary loose fitting type skirt or dress

go shopping and bend over looking at stuff , the skirt or dress always rides up enough to show some stocking tops .

try it in the mirror

"I see stories of people flashing and it being well received. Would be terrified of doing it without some set up, but that takes the fun away. "

I like the changing room set up as done this before a accidental flash as the curtain opened slightly as trying trousers on . Very difficult with hard cock . Lady waiting for hubby winked and licked her lips as she stood staring

By *orsche40Couple  over a year ago

northwich

Absolutely love to flash and with this weather it’s ideal short dress no underwear a little breeze for the supposedly accidental flash or out in the Porsche with breasts on show dress hiked up the truckers faces are a picture love it xxxx

By *orsche40Couple  over a year ago

northwich

Ideal weather yesterday for more flashing xx

Always a favourite and cheers up bored husbands

Was at Morecambe Vintage festival yesterday and a young female on one of the food stalls every time she went in the cool box to get cold drinks outs she kept flashing her black knickers.

Could not keep my eyes off her waiting for her to get more cold drinks

Even my wife commented on her

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Was at Morecambe Vintage festival yesterday and a young female on one of the food stalls every time she went in the cool box to get cold drinks outs she kept flashing her black knickers.

Could not keep my eyes off her waiting for her to get more cold drinks

Even my wife commented on her"

I love that , accidental (???) upskirt, such a turn on

By *loneMeMan  over a year ago

Ware

Me & ex loved it.

Her wearing sexy outfit or nothing under a long coat.

Late night trip to a 24 hour Tescos & her flashing for photos.

Her getting braver, wanting people in the background, then got caught by a shelf stacker who ended up fingering her behind 1 of the goods crates in the middle of the aisle

Today in my hotel room i lay ther browsing this site with my cock in my hand knowing the maids wher next door and my room was next!

I heard the knock so i put head phones in to act like i couldnt hear. The maid come in walked around the corner to find me wanking my throbbin cock. She just froze on the spot and stared at me as i ended up cuming all over my chest then she made a quick exit! All smiles when i seen here before in the hallway

Any couples or lady's local to me up for some flashing

By *evonboy3Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Older lady flashed her white lacy knickers at me yesterday at the restaurant. Very sexy

"I adore my Wife flashing in public, generally a short dress and stockings! She enjoys it to, but has to be in the right mood

Yesterday whilst in Cheltenham she was getting more attention than usual and when she stepped into a shop in front of me I realised why Her already very short dress was caught up on her handbag!

Next week it is W-S-M

"

My hometown and I never see anything like this and now they are no longer on the site

I tried a nudist beach and loved playing with my cock to see who was watching.some men would play back so I could see them and plenty people just had to keep glancing over.i on purpose made my cock hard so I could show on my proud member on my sun lounger.even had a guy next to me start wanking his cook so I could watch

"I tried a nudist beach and loved playing with my cock to see who was watching.some men would play back so I could see them and plenty people just had to keep glancing over.i on purpose made my cock hard so I could show on my proud member on my sun lounger.even had a guy next to me start wanking his cook so I could watch "

Love that. So want to try a nudist beach

I have posted a pic on my profile of the beach ????

"I have posted a pic on my profile of the beach ????"

Looks good. Were u both naked and fully on show

We love flashing, and it's a great turn on getting caught when taking outdoor pics

I love the idea of outdoor pics and a bit of discreet flashing. Shops, upskirt in bar, in the park that sort of thing. Missus won't have any of it though. Trying to find somebody local willing to have a brief stroll around the shops with me....

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

I usually have a play on my way to work in my car, yesterday morning I was watched, it was amazing!

Blackpool

Bump

Love the flashing concept. Love being watched in changing rooms

Blackpool

Yeah , changing rooms are a turn on

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

For safe and enjoyable flashing it is best to choose the right time and venue.

Personally our favourite is a Saturday night bar or club. We know one heavy rock type bar where lots of girls wear slutty outfits. My wifes see thru blouse worn without a bra and micro mini worn without knickers is not a problem.

After a few drinks she accidentally lets a nipple escape the blouse or forgets how short the mini is when leaning over the bar table

One time she was wearing this really tight mini dress which had a bad habit of riding up to her waist. I didnt mention to her late on in the evening that it was sitting so high. Her freshly shaved landing strip was fully exposed for about 5 minutes. Vodka is a wonderful thing

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"If a woman flashes at man it will be well received and he will hope for more.

If a man flashes at a woman, he gets arrested and put on the sex offender register for life!"

doesn’t seem fair does it

By *irthyDickMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

love ladies flashing but don’t see enough of it - seems like there’s lots going on but how do i miss all this lovely flashing?

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

"If a woman flashes at man it will be well received and he will hope for more.

If a man flashes at a woman, he gets arrested and put on the sex offender register for life!"

Where's the sexual equality in that ? ...... life is so unfair !

LoL

(For the pervy police my comment is a joke and yes I know children might see, etc, etc, blah blah)

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

"I see stories of people flashing and it being well received. Would be terrified of doing it without some set up, but that takes the fun away.

I like the changing room set up as done this before a accidental flash as the curtain opened slightly as trying trousers on . Very difficult with hard cock . Lady waiting for hubby winked and licked her lips as she stood staring "

I generally hate quotes being included in replies but it does add context to the comment sometimes.

So, I love the changing room scenario and I've found charity shops ate often the best, their curtains never fit properly making it ideal for the exhibitionist or the voyeur and the changing room often opens directly on to the shop floor, a horny delight.

I struggle to find shops that have mixed changing rooms ?

Blackpool

Anyone else any stories/ experiences to share ?? Can private message me if you want

Parked up one afternoon waiting for the appointment time I'd arranged to arrive to knock a door for work I noticed two women loading a large television into the back of a car. As they finished and straightened up one turned and looked right at me, smiling she lifted her skirt to show me her panties and walked back indoors laughing with her friend as she held her skirt at waist height.

Made my afternoon.

"Absolutely love to flash and with this weather it’s ideal short dress no underwear a little breeze for the supposedly accidental flash or out in the Porsche with breasts on show dress hiked up the truckers faces are a picture love it xxxx"

A lot of us truckers love flashers you’d also find they’d park up with you in you gave them the chance

By *maz.Man  over a year ago

Southampton / iford

Try us taxi drivers you could always pretend it was an accident

Once when we were having a little alfresco fun on a sunny Sunday afternoon walk along the canal near to us, we ended up fucking on one of the bridges. I’d leant over the bridge as he roughly took me from behind. Before I knew it he had me naked and on my knees sucking his big fat cock. He came down my throat, put his cock away, scooped up my clothes and walked off. I had to walk a good mile back to the car completely naked. It was the scariest and exhilarating thing I have ever done xx

Blackpool

"Once when we were having a little alfresco fun on a sunny Sunday afternoon walk along the canal near to us, we ended up fucking on one of the bridges. I’d leant over the bridge as he roughly took me from behind. Before I knew it he had me naked and on my knees sucking his big fat cock. He came down my throat, put his cock away, scooped up my clothes and walked off. I had to walk a good mile back to the car completely naked. It was the scariest and exhilarating thing I have ever done xx"

Got pics of me outdoor sunbathing,,,

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

At work i often lean over in front of customers with an untucked shirt giving them a flash of my suspender belt which is always worn under work clothes.

At night i like to slip a wig, bra, dress and heels too and get out of my car in a layby full of trucks for a ciggie, gets a few looks and sometimes more!

» Add a new message to this topic