FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Teacher fun

Teacher fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A lot in the news about naughty teachers recently but personally there was a couple of them in my school I would have loved some extra curricular tuition from but unfortunately wasn't lucky enough.

Anyone get to fulfil that fantasy of mine?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A lot in the news about naughty teachers recently but personally there was a couple of them in my school I would have loved some extra curricular tuition from but unfortunately wasn't lucky enough.

Anyone get to fulfil that fantasy of mine?"

Not a teacher but i shagged a copper on duty once

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anymore detail??

By *exy edin girlWoman  over a year ago

ratho

I had sex with a teacher a week or two after I left school

By *mrmarkMan  over a year ago

tavistock

I fucked one of my daughters teachers. In school and in the heads desk.

"Anymore detail??"

I was 19 and at the time stop and search was the norm back then anyway she took my details and then called me later and it just went from there

This was always a fantasy of mine at school. My chemistry teacher and maths teacher would have definitely got it.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Going back to the 70’s, we had an art teacher, probably about 30-35 yrs old with raven black hair down to past her shoulder blades, deepest brown eyes I’ve ever seen and amazingly ‘kissable’ lips. She always wore the shortest of skirts and constantly ‘requested’ help from us lads to steady her when she climbed the 3 step stool to put art work on the wall. The number of times my hands held her toned, stocking’d thighs supporting her!!!

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"Going back to the 70’s, we had an art teacher, probably about 30-35 yrs old with raven black hair down to past her shoulder blades, deepest brown eyes I’ve ever seen and amazingly ‘kissable’ lips. She always wore the shortest of skirts and constantly ‘requested’ help from us lads to steady her when she climbed the 3 step stool to put art work on the wall. The number of times my hands held her toned, stocking’d thighs supporting her!!!"

time for a wank me thinks !!..lol

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

"Anymore detail??

I was 19 and at the time stop and search was the norm back then anyway she took my details and then called me later and it just went from there "

I once did an electrical job at the home of a WPC...2 days later she text me asking if I wanted to go for a drink....I went to her house....never did go for the drink....just had amazing sex there on the lounge floor... paid regular visits there over the following 12 months...and never once went for a drink.. she was an amazing fuck...stunningly fit body....and a really nice genuine woman too...great memories..

Never shagged a teacher (though I wanted to! My head of year was a 6ft5 muscly ex-marine! The nights I thought about him... oh my!) I did sleep with one of my lecturers at uni however x

Many years ago when I was at school we had a maths teacher who used to wear short skirts in the summer. Sometimes with no panties. How do I know?

We used to take it in turns to ask her questions on a particular maths problem with the boy next door using a mirror to look under the skirt.

She must have known but at the time we did not work it out.

It was a boys boarding school so plenty of trips to the toilets after maths.

bradford

I'm a teacher and last year I used to fuck my Teaching Assistant in my classroom before school

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

We had a student teacher one year 1975 or 76. A really attractive blonde physics teacher. I've no idea if anyone had the pleasure but she certainly made physics a lot more interesting especially when she sat on the desk facing the class.

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

"Many years ago when I was at school we had a maths teacher who used to wear short skirts in the summer. Sometimes with no panties. How do I know?

We used to take it in turns to ask her questions on a particular maths problem with the boy next door using a mirror to look under the skirt.

She must have known but at the time we did not work it out.

It was a boys boarding school so plenty of trips to the toilets after maths. "

love it

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Had an affair with my lecturer at uni.....does that count??

By *oncambsukMan  over a year ago

st ives

Shagged a female English teacher.

theres a teacher i see some times on nights out love to hhave him some time

By *owieladMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I’d left school been about a year run to catch a

Late train from Liverpool Street going back a few years was one of the old style compartment style, jumped into a carriage and there he sat Dave Brooks the young trainee PE teacher he didn’t recognise me but I did him! Blonde, blue eyes and the most amazing arse around.

So I sat down just off centre opposite him he was a bit worse for wear having been a Friday night, it was about an hour train ride ahead I knew he got off one stop before mine so I broke the ice said how’s it going sir he looked at me a bit alarmed I explained who I was he said oh yeah I remember you.

Well small talk started he sat back in seat which was a long bench style thing they had I could clearly see his cock through his slacks, well I thought I might as well tell him what I’d always thought oh him he looked a bit embarrassed so I said sorry he then took my breath away by saying he didn’t realise I was gay and that he was but not out.

Well the hour went very quickly and he and I enjoyed our brief session I can honestly say never enjoyed a bj like it since or given one that I enjoyed so much!

Wow was he a lot older than you at the time

"I had sex with a teacher a week or two after I left school"

Was he a good fuck ?

I’ve recently met a woman who’s a teacher at my old school - Pakistani woman - proper filthy she’s 8 years older than me and every other day she needs “help” which I’m only happy to “help” - Her hubbys away in Pakistan for a while

Miss Taylor was our PE teacher always in tight shorts with her bum hanging out,

enjoyed going running with her watching her sexy arse in front

never had the courage to try anything

bradford

By *ilcan5328Man  over a year ago

swansea

Back in the late 70s we had a maths teacher ms Thomas very sexy always had tight white jeans on and pulled right up so you could see her camel toe used to fight to sit in the front row just to see her toe and drool I'm sure she did it in purpose but we loved it aswell

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

My Re teacher Miss Stoll had massive tits she always wore tight jumpers and knee length skirts. It was the only lesson where there was a scramble to sit to the front, plenty of pen dropping. She definitely got off on it bunches of us would walk along the corridor and we would touch her arse on the way to class. Bit sick really in hindsight we about 13/14. 100 percent genuine.

Read my story “When I was 18” I think your definitely enjoy it

"A lot in the news about naughty teachers recently but personally there was a couple of them in my school I would have loved some extra curricular tuition from but unfortunately wasn't lucky enough.

Anyone get to fulfil that fantasy of mine?"

It’s about my English lecturer when I was at college make sure you start from the beginning as it’s currently on it’s 3rd thread as the previous two got to big due to comments

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

My school was being renovated and there was builders all over the place.

I fell for one of them and made it my business to flirt as much as I could.

Roger (22) was built and always in grey bottoms and hung.

When I finally managed to make a connection lots of extreme heavy petting and being naughty.

My maths teacher caught us in between the 2 buildings. Instead of stopping us he watched until I came then said I had a detention after school.

Best detention EVER.

"My school was being renovated and there was builders all over the place.

When I finally managed to make a connection lots of extreme heavy petting and being naughty.

My maths teacher caught us in between the 2 buildings. Instead of stopping us he watched until I came then said I had a detention after school.

Best detention EVER.

"

That’s dam hot indeed

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Could tell a few stories about teachers but would get kicked off here lol

This was all in the late 80's. I used to lust after a few teachers, particularly Ms Coster(Spanish) & Ms McLoughlin(RE) but the one I got off with was much older, Ms Donaldson(Home Economics) who was nicknamed pointy tits lol. She always wore a crotched top and of course her bra was always freely seen underneath. This particular day, I'm in her class and I'm the only one there. She's at one end of the room doing work and I'm at the other doing work. I got the urge to have a wank, so slyly took it my cock out and discreetly wanked off looking at Ms Donaldson. But she had seen me, asked what I was doing and I knew I was busted. She's now walking towards me, I'm just thinking of what will people think/saying when they find out. She is now standing next to me, tells me to go to the store cupboard, whilst she went and locked the classroom door and when she came in to the store room, she just dropped to her knees and sucked me off. I lasted seconds lol but that was the start of a few wonderful years of being together and my start of the more mature lady

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

"My school was being renovated and there was builders all over the place.

Best detention EVER.

"

Fuck how horny is that

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

"I'm a teacher and last year I used to fuck my Teaching Assistant in my classroom before school "
would love to hear more please pm me if u like to

When I was at high school there was this teacher that allways wore a very short mini skirts everyday. Saw her recently on a night out her still looking hot as ever in a mini. Told her she allways got me hard at school n ide loved to of got my hands on her sexy legs. She said well now u can so brought her home tilted her mini skirt up n fucked her in all holes

bradford

nice work if you can get it

We had an Xmas school play when I was about 16, and our geography teacher was charged will pulling it together. She was good looking with a great big pair of tits; around 32/33 at the time.

I was dressed in some kind of shawl and she bending over adjusting it at the bottom. I put my hand out under my shawl and cupped her breast in my hand. My cock was so hard I almost came on my pants. She certainly knew what I was doing and continued fixing the shawl allowing me to feel her up.

That evening she asked me to come back and prepare some more costumes. It was only me and her back stage in a deserted hall. She was constantly bending over and I’m sure she was wanting me to try it on again but I didn’t have the courage as a young buck. Still think about what could have been!

When I was about 15 I had an English teacher that was absolutely stunning. Long dark hair, gorgeous cat eyes, great tight body and the best arse I've still ever seen. I was 6ft+ and stocky so definitely didn't look that young and she was only around 22/23. It was an ongoing joke in the class that I fancied her, and I didn't hide it. I was a bit of a dick for most teachers at school but helped her out, would often stay behind and chat. After I left school we talked over th, that led to texting, led to a bit of flirting and one night I drove to hers while her husband was out. We drank, chatted and before long her head was on my shoulder with me genuinely consoling her cause her husband was a dick (turns out he never fucked her either, she had told me previously about a married guy she was seeing when she was single and how naughty she was and how much she loved it). Next thing I grab her waist and lift her on to my lap and we start kissing hard, though fully clothed I can feel her grinding hard along the length of my cock. I loved looking up at her straddling me on the sofa, I got my hands up her top and took off her bra finally feeling those gorgeous tits I'd fantasized about for years. She tells me to follow her upstairs and she teases me with flashes and wiggles of her arse as she climbs. I get her on the bed and we start undressing each other. My head dropped on to the pillow and I moaned out loud as she gripped my cock and started wanking me. I get her knickers off and watched her bite her lip and swear out loud as I teased then slid a finger in to her soaking wet pussy. I couldn't help but to kiss my way down her body until her gorgeous pussy was inches from my face. I flicked my tongue over her clit and fingered her until she came. Fuck she tasted good. She pulled me up to kiss her and reached down to slide my cock in to her. I could only get around half in, she was so tight. I took it slow but soon I was able to fuck her with every inch she was so wet, she came hard again and I couldn't hold back, came a huge load deep inside her and collapsed on to her chest with her running her fingers over my back and head, could feel her legs twitching with my cock still inside her. We lay for a while but I soon had to leave. She has text me lots since, and sent plenty of naughty pics, also telling me how she no longer wants to fuck her husband, even though he barely shows interest anyway, and how his cock is pretty small and he's never gone down on her or made her cum like that. I really need to arrange another meet with her. We still talk to this day but it's more innocent flirting than anything. Oh she left her husband 6 months or so since this happened too, it wasn't just this he was a pretty bad person the.

By *-Have-The-KeyMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

One of my schools was rife with sexual desires apparently.

Maths teacher in his late 30s was married to the geography teacher of same age. Until he got caught with the science lab assistant who was barely 20.

He walked away from the marriage to be with lab assistant.

His ex wife then got it together with one of the English teachers who was older.

Art teacher was in her 40s thought to be lesbian as got caught in the carpark with a students mum. Student later changed school because of it.

But the art teacher. Damn. Was she a flirt. But not until I’d left school and returned after uni for Adult classes did anything happen. Papier-mâché and bodyparts.

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

"I had sex with a teacher a week or two after I left school"

Did he ask you to wear you uniform

bradford

"I’ve recently met a woman who’s a teacher at my old school - Pakistani woman - proper filthy she’s 8 years older than me and every other day she needs “help” which I’m only happy to “help” - Her hubbys away in Pakistan for a while "

Lucky sod

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

How would u ask a teacher to play and fuck even tho i did flirt many times with a teacher nothing happended?

Also every friday in school we would go to swimming lessions and there was a few teachers and older students that i would of loved to fuck with there shaved tight little pussys ect lol

By *ungfunfellaMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

One of my teachers had an affair with a sixth former all thought was bull til she described him naked n the lads n we knew she was telling the truth as we played his footy team n saw him in showers

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

Met a Head teacher on a training course, flirted and drove home and thought nothing of it.

Later that evening, work email pinged And was from her, saying that she loved the day and would I like to meet for a coffee.

Next day, as she was married, another message with her phone number and a chat on the phone.

Agreed a car park and coffee shop on the edge of Cambridge, for the following day.

She had slipped away from work at school bell,and arrived on time,

Long hug in car park and then she sat in my car, bit of gentle teasing and then the first kiss, and then another and another.

She has a slim tight size 12 body and pert boobs under a thin jumper. My hands wandered over the material to find a stiff nipple, and she moaned.

She said I didn’t expect this... but very nice.

We left the car park and wandered through the park, to the footpath to fields.

Having got away swung into a field and behind the hedge,

Her hands were all over me, kneeling on the dry stubble unzipped my trousers and pulled me out and straight into her mouth, with some expert sucking and licking. My hands could just reach her tits and she stopped to pull her jumper off to reveal a black bra and pert nipples straining at the the flimsy material

The bright sun across her smooth skin made her tits look superb as her bra came off.

She stood up and said watch..

She slipped off her shoes and dropped her jeans, and knickers revealing a trim black bush.

She spread out her jumper for her bum and lay down.

Now pleasure me with your tongue.

She was very wet and my finger circled her lips.... god I haven’t had that for years, my husband is crap at that and does not ride me...

finding her clit, my tongue caressed it and she started to come.... I would love to scream she said, but here I come and gushed all over my fingers.

She pulled me up to kiss her, and as she did positioned her pussy ready to receive my now straining cock, fuck me slowly please, it has been years...

More?

My maths teacher had the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. He was a big muscular guy, brown hair, blue eyes, a boxers-type nose, huge pecs, arms and giant arse. He also taught PE occasionally and rugby after school.

I think he was the person that made me realise I like guys too. Anyway, im sure he used to go commando and he had the biggest package I’ve ever seen in my life. I used to try and sneak looks at his bulge as ass the whole lesson - one time he caught me staring at his crotch as he was leaning on my table to check my work (luckily my friends didn’t notice me looking) he went red and told me to stay behind after class.

When it was just the two of us he pulled up a chair in front of me and sat legs spread wide, I could clearly see his cock down his trouser leg. He told me to concentrate on the lesson and stop daydreaming about other things. Then he glanced down at his bulge, looked up and gave me a cheeky wink, then told me to get out and get to my next lesson.

After that it seemed like I was in detention with him constantly. Just the two of us. At least once a week. He would sometimes stand wiping everything off the board and I could see his perfect ass or his bulge, and he’d glance back and say things like “Take a good look before it goes” or “Make sure you memorise this and think about it when you’re home” - you know, stuff that could have two meanings - either he’s talking about the board or talking about himself. Nothing ever happened, but now I look back and I wonder why he suddenly started keeping me late after school after that incident. If I was older and wiser I would have acted on it.

In regards to my story above - it’s probably also worth mentioning that he was one angry bastard. He wasn’t a friendly guy 90% of the time. He wasn’t saying those comments in a friendly way. It was in a strict, but playful way - which made it even hotter to be honest.

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

I've been shagging a teacher for years - it's my wife

"Met a Head teacher on a training course, flirted and drove home and thought nothing of it.

Later that evening, work email pinged And was from her, saying that she loved the day and would I like to meet for a coffee.

Next day, as she was married, another message with her phone number and a chat on the phone.

Agreed a car park and coffee shop on the edge of Cambridge, for the following day.

She had slipped away from work at school bell,and arrived on time,

Long hug in car park and then she sat in my car, bit of gentle teasing and then the first kiss, and then another and another.

She has a slim tight size 12 body and pert boobs under a thin jumper. My hands wandered over the material to find a stiff nipple, and she moaned.

She said I didn’t expect this... but very nice.

We left the car park and wandered through the park, to the footpath to fields.

Having got away swung into a field and behind the hedge,

Her hands were all over me, kneeling on the dry stubble unzipped my trousers and pulled me out and straight into her mouth, with some expert sucking and licking. My hands could just reach her tits and she stopped to pull her jumper off to reveal a black bra and pert nipples straining at the the flimsy material

The bright sun across her smooth skin made her tits look superb as her bra came off.

She stood up and said watch..

She slipped off her shoes and dropped her jeans, and knickers revealing a trim black bush.

She spread out her jumper for her bum and lay down.

Now pleasure me with your tongue.

She was very wet and my finger circled her lips.... god I haven’t had that for years, my husband is crap at that and does not ride me...

finding her clit, my tongue caressed it and she started to come.... I would love to scream she said, but here I come and gushed all over my fingers.

She pulled me up to kiss her, and as she did positioned her pussy ready to receive my now straining cock, fuck me slowly please, it has been years...

More?"

Yes

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

She pushed her pussy up to meet me, grinding her shoulders into the ground, as my tip entered her wet slit, she panted more and deeper please.

Well a long slow slide inside brought her full to the hilt and our lips together.

She ground her pussy around and another o hit her clit as she dug her nails into my back.

We fucked like rabbits in a field, and she pulled me over the edge and flooded her pussy with my cum, and we lay exhausted but pleasured.

As I withdrew my cum ran down her thighs and made her squeal .... lick me clean now or my husband might smell you!

Who could refuse that and cleaned her up and another o as I checked her clit again.

As we started to get dressed, we found her jumper had been ground into the field and was ruined, will throw it away when I get home into a bottom drawer, and you can buy me a new one,

One hot MILF and very randy

bradford

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

» Add a new message to this topic