FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > IN THE HOT TUB

IN THE HOT TUB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve just had sex with my daughter’s friend and her boyfriend, It’s been a bit of an eye opener and things are slightly weird so I’ve cooled it a little on all fronts. My daughter’s friend is twenty and came to stay over from her place in Cornwall. She is good looking with big boobs and a nice curvy bum. I would have said she was an E cup but I was wrong she’s an F as I looked at her bra when she wasn’t looking.

My daughter had to go away on an engagement so had left the two to their own devices. I was also at home. It was a lovely sunny summer’s day and by the time the two had got up it was already warm and not the sort of day you’d want to have many clothes on. We had breakfast an I noticed that Sophie had lovely legs as well and that her boy was pretty good too. He wasn’t a man man but neither a boy. More a guy with a nicely proportioned physique. They asked if they could go in the hot tub. Naturally, I said they could and I was washing up when I saw them go in. Sophie had a red bikini and Sash had boxer shorts. They looked good together. They were mucking about a little – not too much – but enough to catch my eye. I couldn't resist so I went out with the aim of trying to join them. I was saved as Sophie asked if I was also coming in. I needed no further offer and peeled off my top. I wasn’t wearing a bra so Sash got his first glimpse of my breasts. Bending down to remove my jeans I noticed Sash looking at my panties. I climbed slowly into the tub pulling my hair back with a grip so it wouldn’t get too wet. He took a furtive glance at my bikini line. I said “hope you don’t mind but it’s such a bind having to get my cossie. Anyway I never bother to dress coming in here” “ No it’s great; no problem" uttered Sash who was clearly enjoying it a lot. We talked in the bubbles, my boobs and Sophie’s bikini top occasionally coming up for air. I sat on Sash’s side with Sophie the other. The bubbles subsided and my eyes caught Sash and Sophie fondling below the water line. I could see that her hand was in his boxers and that he was evidently stiff. His hand was stroking her thighs and around her bikini. I laughed and said that I’d better leave. But Sophie said that I didn’t have to. I took this as encouragement so said that Sash seemed to be enjoying the view. He agreed. I pulled myself out of the tub so he cold see my soft breasts. He seemed to like this and moved his hand over my belly and up to my breast lifting and cupping it. Sophie smiled. I leaned further towards him and offered it to him to suck. He took my nipple in his mouth and I could feel a warmth come over me as his tongue glanced across my swelling nipple. Sophie’s hand had begun to move up and down and it was nice to know that there was young big cock in there waiting to be unleashed. I wondered if I was going to get any of it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start! Sounds hot!

Great start can’t wait for the next part

By *xbridge_funMan  over a year ago

Uxbridge

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *ricovMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I wish I was friends with your daughter as well.

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Nice, would love to hear more.

Sophie came over towards me and swapped her attention. As I was still standing up in the tub and I felt her hand run up my back and then down to my panties which were now transparent because of the water. She traced her fingers up and down my back, to the sides of my breasts and then down my belly into my panties. Slowly but seductively. It was then that she noticed my pubes and my hairy legs. I expected her to pull back in horror. But she didn’t, merely saying that they hadn’t had a hairy woman before and that might have known it would be "aunty" Sarah to break the mould. I was getting quite aroused with Sash gently biting my hard nipples and now Sophie beginning to push her hand deeper into my panties. She asked me to stand up fully and lean back against the side of the tub. I did so, with Sash moving aside to give him some more room. Sophie had taken control and had begin to touch the black hairs around my bikini line and down my thighs slowly pull my wet panties down my legs. Sash came closer and his warm hand glided up my thigh into my now tingling pussy. He murmured that I was very wet. I murmured back yes. His finger traced over my pussy lips and over my clit. I shuddered. Sophie was still stroking me, and taking care of my tits. I didn’t know if I was expected to help them but I needn’t have worried as Sash took my hand and placed it on his boxers. I cold feel his boner in there, rock hard. I put my hand into his shorts and touched his erect manhood and began to wank him slowly. I must have been okay as his wanking of me had increased in pace and I could feel him fingering me rhythmically. It was amazing to feel such a hard cock. Sophie was still in her bikini but went to the back of Sash and pulled his cock free from his boxers and pulled them down. He looked so good. Sophie whispered in his ear. I don’t know what she said, but I knew the outcome. She wanted him to fuck me.

Wow sounds hot

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

By *rumkidTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 14/10/19 14:07:21]

Newcastle upon Tyne

Hot fun in the tub!!

The sunshine always gets us going!!

Was there any more, to this one??!!

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Keep going

He didn’t say anything but just opened my legs so that my hairy gash and hairy legs were there for them to see. Sophie gasped: "You really are hairy, aren't you, Sarah?" gesturing to the wet black hairs over my legs. It seemed not to faze them. Both of them touched my pussy for a few seconds before Sophie pushed Sash closer towards me. Again, he said nothing but took his cock in his hands and pushed it towards me, rubbing his end against my pussy lips. I gasped. He slid in well despite his size but I could feel it against the end of my channel. Sophie saId: "Yes, fuck her." I held on tight to the sides of the hot tub and I could see that Sophie was getting off on it as much as he was. She took off her top and her lovely big pendulous tits emerged swinging as she moved towards him. Sash was holding onto the sides of the tub with one hand and pulling on my tit with the other as he began to fuck me harder. I was liking this. "Mmm. That's so good in me. Fuck me": I said "Fuck my hairy cunt. You know you want to." Sophie breathed: "Oh yes, fuck her!" and had begun to hold his balls as he pumped into me. "Take her from behind Sash": she said. "Give Sarah your full length. Give her your load."

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I was pushed over onto my front and I leaned over the side of the tub, my long tits hanging down. "Mmm, lovely tits": Sophie said as she felt their length to my nipple and pulled it gently. She moved slightly. I then felt her hands open my arse crack and a finger enter my hairy pussy and circle my arse from behind. I groaned with pleasure. Sash didn’t hold back. He moved inside my legs and penetrated me immediately. Sophie was watching and touching herself. I didn’t stop it. I felt him enter me. God he was stiff. He pulled my legs further apart and began to fuck me hard. Sophie moved up so that she could see more and recommenced playing with my tits. My arms were above my head holding onto the tub edge – showing my hairy armpits. Sophie touched them briefly before taking off her bikini bottoms. God, she had a lovely pussy and surprisingly she had a trimmed bush. Sash probably hadn't been a threesome with a MILF before and couldn’t stop himself and emptied himself into me. I don’t normally do bareback but in the heat of the moment, well you know. He withdrew leaving me with lots of white cum in my pussy hairs and dribbling down my hairy inner thighs. That was the boy sorted; now it was our turn. I pulled Sophie towards me – I could see she was very turned on – and ran my fingers down her tits to the nipple at the bottom. I lifted her tit up from where it was hanging down and put her nipple in my mouth while feeling her clit. She began to feel my hairy crack. We pleasured each other for several minutes, kissing and getting extremely horny. We were getting to the point of orgasm when Sophie said she needed fucking NOW! Sash is a good boy – and young – so was able to be on duty again so quickly after the last stint.

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

all over Ireland

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

Great

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Hot as the hot tub water.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great fun in the hot tub!!

More

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

A great tale...would love to have been in that hot tub with all your hairy greatness.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Wow thought this great story had gone to the unfinished heaven

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Been a long time since i had horny fun in my hot tub..

Very horny this though

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Fantastic story xx

By *rAndMrsCurious12Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

Wonderful fun time x

New instalment of this and the other stories by me later today!

Guildford

"New instalment of this and the other stories by me later today!"
GREAT

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *teve0673Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Cant wait for next instalment

Later today but internet hassles in the way. Sorry. I have so much to post on this and to finish the other stories!

I moved to Sophie's side as Sash mounted her, letting her see me play with myself before raising my leg to the edge of the tub next her face. She looked at me as I continued to masturbate my open hairy gash in front of her, my hairy leg inches from her. "Do you like it, Sophie?" I asked as she responded with grunts from the slow thrusting that she was being subjected to. I could see her looking at my hairiness and my tits, my hard nipples pointing down at her. "Do you like me hairy?" I said again as I took her free arm and moved it to my leg. "Feel how hairy I am" I went on, and she began to feel my leg hairs, much to my pleasure. I knew I going to cum and I sensed that Sophie was going to as well - even if Sash might not. I lowered myself a little at Sophie's side and turned slightly so that my wet pussy was by her head. I turned her face towards me and pulled her head in to me so that she could have more sensation of my cunt and Sash's cum as I masturbated. I could feel her hot breath on my hairs. I orgasmed and pushed her head into my cunt completely as I achieved release. I shuddered for several seconds with pleasure before recovering sufficiently to witness Sophie cum as Sash put on the pressure with a volley of hard thrusts into her. She held on hard to the sides of the tub and I witnessed her cumming but was not quick enough from my recovery to help her at all - it would have liked to have felt her tits. We all stayed there for a while before exhaling with exhilaration all at once, and then a cacophony of giggling. We kissed, quite sensually actually, and then decided to go inside.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

Newcastle upon Tyne

More!!

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Wow!

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

all over Ireland

By *edDevilJohnMan  over a year ago

somewhere close

Guildford

By *heeseandWineCouple  over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"Later today but internet hassles in the way. Sorry. I have so much to post on this and to finish the other stories!"
Mmmm looking forward to more and the other stories too!!

This is awesome reading

» Add a new message to this topic