FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday adventures

Holiday adventures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyeurs-muse OP   Woman  over a year ago

Weybridge

The heat of the day dissipating as the sun lowered in the sky and the view of the sun on the water through the restaurant window was breath taking. The ceiling fans rhythmic beating working in counterpoint to the music from the live entertainment while we finish our meal. I look at you and my pupils widen, darkening my already dark eyes, the flush in my cheeks partly the wine and partly my desire for you. I smile and you squeeze my long thigh, your fingers firm on my flesh under the skirt of my cotton dress. The sweetheart neckline of the dress displaying the soft rise of my breasts and creating the fascinating shadow of the space between.

Your smile back at me and I press my leg against yours as you slide your hand slowly upwards, my thighs parting, inviting your exploration. The table cloth is obscuring the movement from the rest of the customers and the high backed curved seat we are sharing hides the view from the rear. The waitress returns to our table almost silently and takes a position just next to your right. She coughs politely and waits, then asks if we would like any liqueurs and coffee. You sit back and order 2 brandy’s for us and coffee. Her eyes are pulled to see your hand under my skirt and she blushes but continues to watch as you push the skirt up further, showing the top of my thigh and the hint of the white lace of my panties. I watch her as she smiles slightly before turning away and taking our order to the bar.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Weybridge

I enjoy it when you choose to display me, teasing the other person with just a glimpse of what you are doing to me. Your eyes drop down searching for what you know will be evident, lips curving in a smile and your tongue flicking out to moisten your lips as you locate what you are looking for; the unmistakable points under my dress created by my nipples as they harden in reaction to you. Your hand finally presses against the heat of me and I know you can feel the outline of my sex through the flimsy lace. Moving your fingers against me helping mould the material to my cleft and my breath catches as you press slowly against the sensitive nub of my clitoris, increasing the flow of my juices as you tease me. It isn’t long before the wetness penetrates the lace. I can’t help but bite my lip, trying to stay quiet as you touch me, your gaze on me. My breathing is quickening when the waitress returns, and I see her watching your hand as she puts the drinks on the table, her eyes following your movements as you remove your hand and bring your fingertips to your mouth and briefly suck them. She looks at me and I can see she is turned on by watching us.

I take the respite from your teasing and take a sip of the brandy, relishing the heat of it as I swallow. The coffee arrives and the look of disappointment on the waitresses face is almost comical as she sees we have stopped for now. As she moves away she looks back and smiles at me and you notice her interest. Kissing me on the cheek you slide out from the seat and follow her out of my line of site and I assume you have just gone to the rest room. I finish my brandy and cool my coffee with a generous helping of cream so I can drink, enjoying the smooth flavour. When you return to the table I am just repairing my lipstick in a small compact mirror. Without sitting, you empty your glass in one and bolt your coffee black as it has cooled. Holding your hand out to me I give you my hand and you draw me out of the seat and lead me out of the restaurant, carefully negotiating our way through the tables of other diners.

We leave via the veranda, and cross the road, heading for the beach. The sound of the surf is still fairly quiet and distant at low tide. The sun has descended to the horizon and is gradually sinking into the sea, casting a glistening golden path on the surface of the water that subtly illuminates the sand. Pausing, we remove our shoes and I relish the sensation of sinking my toes into the warm soft white sand before we continue along the beach. We are heading for an area that is dappled with deepening shade under the trees. Your hand tightens on mine as we step into the shadows, and you are pulling me towards you, your other arm snaking around my waist, pressing me against you as you kiss me. Releasing my hand you skim your fingers over the curve of my hip and around to cup and caress the swell of my arse, squeezing and pulling me towards you more firmly, making by back arch so increasing the contact of my body with yours. I can feel your excitement as your hips press forward, pushing the glorious bulge at your groin against me. Lifting your head your break the kiss and release me slightly taking a step back creating space between us, causing me to sway into it as your support moves away. Taking my hand once more you lead me further through the shadows, looking for a more secluded spot. In only a few moments, we come across a small wooden surfers hut, obscured from the road in the distance by the trees and bushes while being open to the beach, the view of the last of the sunset framed by palms in silhouette. It didn’t cross my mind that you knew this building was here. I look around and take in the quaint building. The hut is closed but it has decking and rush mats outside and it’s to the decking, leaning against the rail that you lead me.

Weybridge

Guiding me gently you position me looking out to the sunset, the railing across my hips and belly while you stand close behind me. You whisper to me – ‘be still’. I wait, becoming as still as possible, even trying to calm my breathing and relax. You caress the skin of my neck and shoulders before slipping your thumbs under the straps of my dress. As you move your hands down my arms, my skin silky against your palms, the straps are pulled down with them. As you pass my elbows the straps become tighter, the material resisting the movement as the neckline catches on my taut nipples, then as the material pings free my breasts bounce and jiggle enticingly as they are released. The balmy breeze creates cooling eddies against my flushed skin, the sensation exciting and tightening my sensitive nipples even further. Your continue to pull the dress down feeling resistance as it has to clear the swell of my hips and arse, once those final obstacles have been negotiated you release the flimsy material and allow it to fall to the floor around my feet. Standing closer behind me, and taking my hands in each of yours, you place them on the railing, your hands over mine to curl the fingers over the weather smoothed wood, showing me that you want me to hold on.

I close my eyes and delight in the sensation of your fingertips moving over my skin; from my wrists, moving upwards over my shoulders, across the top of my back to the sweep of my neck then down the curve of my spine to part and move outwards at my waist to smooth over the curve of my hips. Using your foot between my feet, you encourage me to take a wider stance. Using one firm hand between my shoulders and the other on my hip you press me forward and pull my hips back, bending me forward a little, presenting my arse for your exploration and causing my breasts to swing away from my chest slightly.

The hand that was on my back moves up and the fingers slip under my hair and up the back of my head before they curl and grip, pulling gently and firmly, tipping my head back, making me look at the horizon, the sun almost below the waves, the beauty of the sky is breath-taking, purples and reds streaking the heavens. The tension on my hair increases as you change your position, and my eyes involuntarily close as I feel your fingers tracing down the cleft between the twin globe of my backside, over the white lace of my knickers, to between the tops of my thighs, continuing forward to press into the dampened material covering my pussy.

Weybridge

The sensation of you touching and pressing is so good that I arch my back to try to encourage you to explore further. I don’t have to wait for long before you pull the gusset of my knickers to one side and slip first 2 then 3 fingers into me making me moan and push back onto your hand. My juices are flowing freely now and it is increasing the soft wet sounds of your fingers entering me. My eyes are closed and you release my hair and run your nails down my back the way you know I like, leaving pink trails along the length of my spine as my skin reacts. You rest your hand on one of my buttocks and you move down to stand behind me. You hand lifts and falls sharply, spanking me, I freeze, then as the sting registers the second contact arrives I push back again, enjoying it. You alternate the contacts on each cheek, bringing the colour up and making the skin ever more sensitive. I am lost to the feeling of the spanking and your fingers in me that when you stop and pull out of me it takes a few seconds to register. I resist the urge to look behind me, I can hear something but I wait patiently, trying to be still…

The wait isn’t long. You have removed your leather belt and are about to swing the non-buckle end. The crack of the leather against my skin sounds far worse than it feels and you are careful not to be too hard. To submit to this is fulfilling a need in me and I am turned on by it. My arse is becoming tender and I can’t help but flinch and take a sharp intake of air. You notice and stroke my skin, feeling the heat there. Removing your hand you apply the final 2 smacks with the belt, harder and faster, making me flinch properly.

Dropping the belt you move closer, I can hear your fly as you open it and anticipate the feel of you. Then you are there, pushing your engorged cock into my twitching pussy, sliding in easily, the way slick with my juices. Filling me and opening me you grasp my hips, holding me so you can enter me fully, pushing yourself against the heat of my reddened cheeks. You pull out almost all the way then drive in again, pausing and holding me with you in me, my twitching muscles gripping you, loving being filled by you. You start to fuck me slowly, making me try to push back but each time I try you hold me still and take me at your pace. You speed up and drive into me, fucking me harder, your balls against me. The pink and heated skin of my buttocks is being stimulated by contact with you as you take me. Your hand glide upwards along my flanks, caressing my skin as you move to cup and squeeze my breasts, finding my taut hard nipples you take them between thumb and finger, pinching a little and pulling, making them elongate and harden further. I can’t help myself, I push back and arch into you as my tension reaches a delicious climax and I start to quiver and moan as that climax takes me over, gripping you inside me, increasing the sensation as you continue to move in me, my knuckles whitening as I grip the railing.

Weybridge

My legs trembling as you slowly pull out of me and I miss the feel of being filled by you as you step back and pull your trousers completely, leaving them next to my dress. You help me to straighten up and turn me around so I can lean against the railing, the smooth wood pressing across the base of my back. The soft glow of the solar lights around the eves of the hut illuminate the increasing darkness as the sun finally sets. I watch as you undo the few buttons on your shirt, allowing it to fall open. I place my hands flat on your chest and raise my eyes to look into yours. Stepping closer you enfold me in your arms, holding me against your chest.

Running my hands up over your shoulders my fingers find their way into your hair as my lips seek out your neck, trailing kisses up to your ear then along your jaw. Finding your lips, we kiss. I pull back a little so I can move my hands down over your shoulders and chest. I follow them with my lips, trailing kisses through your chest hair until I locate a nipple. Pausing to pay attention to it, my tongue flicking and my teeth nipping gently to draw it into my mouth. Your hands caress the skin of my back and shoulders as I continue my slow journey south. My lips and fingers lingering as I attend to the skin of your belly, tongue dipping and circling your belly button while my fingertips travel outwards to your flanks, continuing on to trace the shape of the scars on your hips. Your imperfections are part of you and are included in my desire for you. I drop to my knees and sit back on my heels so I can see my hands on you, first descending from your hips and over your lower belly then, carefully avoiding your penis standing proud and desirable at the junction of your thighs, down the front of your thighs, to your knees. Scooting out around the knee to the sensitive area at the back of the knee to travel up the back of your thighs. As I kneel up my hands find your arse and my mouth finds the solid shaft of your cock, my tongue licking along its length from just above your balls, following the line on the underside to that sensitive point just where the head begins. My tongue flat against the underside, I look up and try to see if you are watching as my lips gently engulf the head of your cock. I love the taste of my juices on you and I greedily suck you into my mouth, lips sliding easily down your solid length until I can accept no more, trying hard to suppress my gag reflex so I can accept you deeper. Using my nails against your arse I encourage you to gently thrust your hips forward smoothly before pulling your cock out then repeating, finding a rhythm. My hair is getting in the way so you gather it up in one hand and hold it, using it to control me, helping me move in harmony with your thrusts, allowing you to fuck my mouth. I can taste your pre-cum on my tongue now, salty and sweet, and I moan with anticipated pleasure. I hope the sound vibrations are transferring through my tongue and heightening the sensation for you. I slide one of my hands around to the front of you and wrap my hand around the base of your cock firmly, adding the friction of my hand to the movement.

I want you to cum, let me taste you as you shoot your load into my mouth, I want to enjoy the taste of you and swallow every drop. I try to encourage you by digging my nails into your arse and by stroking, cupping and gently squeezing your balls with my other hand, before insinuating my fingers behind your balls, seeking to stroke along your perineum from your arsehole to the back of your ball sack. I can feel you swelling and throbbing in against my tongue. Your hand tightens in my hair, tugging and holding my still as you pump into me. At last the pulsing of your cock becomes urgent and you taste so good as I swallow your cum when it hits the back of my throat. I am loving it, it’s turning me on even more than I was already. I can feel how wet I am, my juices dampening the tops of my thighs, the breeze cooling it. My nipples are so hard and my skin is crying out to be touched, I want you, all of you. You pull out of my mouth and kneel down with me.

Weybridge

[Removed by poster at 22/06/18 20:12:44]

Weybridge

Wrapping your arms around me you help me lay down then lay beside me. The air is still warm and the breeze in the trees with the sound of the surf lulls us. My head on your shoulder and my leg over yours we enjoy the moment.

With my eyes shut I can hear everything more clearly and the sound of a low laugh brings me out of my reverie and I open my eyes. Lifting myself to rest on an elbow I look over to see the waitress leaning against the side of the hut. She is smiling and watching us. Pushing herself away from the hut she walks slowly towards us on bare feet. I watch her long shapely legs as the muscles move smoothly under her golden skin, the denim cut-offs she is wearing flattering her hips as they flare before shrinking to her tidy waist. The flat stomach framed between the top of the shorts on her hips and the bottom of the fitted crop top. The jewel in her navel glinting as she moves.

She stops when she reaches our side and gracefully kneels opposite me, next to you. Your eyes are still shut as you doze. She looks at your face before her eyes slowly sweep along your body. I watch as her clear green eyes darken when the pupils dilate as she looks at you. Her gaze lingers on your semi erect penis, the size of your already evident even though not fully engorged. Looking up she looks at me, her eyes taking in my taut nipples tipping the swell of my breasts then following the curve of my shoulder and neck to reach my face and meet my gaze.

Putting her hands on the floor she takes to all fours and moves closer, her breasts straining against the material of her top, the V-neck plunging to reveal the swell of the tops, the movement of her crawling causing them to jiggle and drawing my eyes to the shadowed valley between them. Finally she is right next to you. Sitting back on her haunches she crosses her arms and grips the hem of her top, lifting it up and over her head. Her tawny nipples are large and they form wonderful points as I watch them react to the cooling breeze.

Weybridge

I watch her as she reaches out and gently strokes her hands over your belly and up over your chest to your neck. Leaning down she presses her lips to yours making you stir and your eyes open. It takes a second for you to register that it’s not me and you sit up quickly, almost knocking her over. You see me there and you relax, confused but less concerned. I smile at you and then you look at her and pass on the smile.

She leans in and her lips touch yours, the kiss hesitant and light. You return the kiss and she responds, the kiss deepening. I smile and lean in to kiss your neck and nip at your ear. She breaks the kiss and sits back on her heels as I change position, straddling one of your thighs and pushing you back down with a firm hand on your chest.

Turning to her I ask her to stand and help her to pull off her shorts, showing her thong and how it frames the globes of her ass. I ask if you would like to taste her, and you respond by running your hand up her leg to between her thighs. I reach for the flimsy panties and peel them off her then guide her to assume a half kneeling, half crouching position over you, allowing your questing fingers and tongue to explore.

I can hear how wet she is as your fingers move along her slick pussy and push in and out of her, your lips and tongue finding her clitoris, sucking and licking. Her eyes are closed and her head back as she enjoys you exciting her. I can’t just watch any more, my excitement is rising and I lean forward, my fingers stroking the skin of the outer swell of her breasts, before cupping my hands to caress the fullness of them, lifting and squeezing. The underside full and the nipples tight and demanding my attention. I lean forward and take a nipple between my teeth to hold it while I seal my lips around it and suck, drawing it out, my tongue rubbing the tip. She moans in pleasure and she must be getting wetter for you to lap up. I move across to the other breast and lavish the nipple with my tongue and lips, my hand cupping and lifting the soft yielding flesh that responds so well as I squeeze, suck and nip.

Weybridge

I release her reluctantly and kneel back, my juices making my pussy wet and transferring a little onto your thigh that I am straddling. I wrap my hand around your proud erect cock, my fingers not quite meeting around you because of your girth. I hold you steady as she leans forward, placing her hands either side of you so she can accept the tip between her lips, her tongue coating you with her spit so she can slide you further into her mouth, her lips firm around you and her tongue undulating against the head and shaft. I release you so I can scoop her hair away from her face and gather it into one hand, keeping it out of the way for her, but also allowing me to watch as she deep throats you, taking you far deeper than I can manage. I only need one hand for her hair and put the other to use by running my nails up your inner thigh to your scrotum, gently stroking your balls, finding the mid line, teasing you before squeezing your balls gently as she sucks you deeply and thoroughly.

With her hair wrapped around my hand I can control her as she speeds up each descent and rise along your shaft, wanting to taste you. I look up and can just see you, eyes closed and enjoying the sensations of your hands on her skin, your cock in her mouth and your balls in my hand. I want to watch your face as you cum, I want you fuck her mouth and flood her throat with your salty sweet goodness. Holding her hair firmly I keep her in place as you thrust upwards, driving your throbbing cock into her mouth, seeking the tighter part of her throat. You are thrusting faster now and I squeeze gently, one finger stroking behind your balls along your perineum, seeking to excite you further.

Your breathing is fast and you are sweating, driving into her as I hold her for you. She can feel you throbbing and pulsing and she moans in anticipation. Suddenly you drive up and pause as you find your release, her throat working as she swallows your cum, not spilling a drop. Your balls tight against you as your climax explodes. As you calm your cock doesn’t subside, remaining mostly hard, the tip glistening and she releases you and I help her sit up . Holding her hair firmly I kneel up and pull her towards me. My lips meet hers and we kiss, our lips open and tongues entwining. I can taste you on her and I love it.

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Love it

By *xbanana2Man  over a year ago

addlestone

Superbly written , i could almost feel the excitement of the moment !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds good so far

Wow this is so horny , great story

Wow this is so well written and damn horny to boot! Bravo

Weybridge