FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > kinky hotel fun

kinky hotel fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wondered what master had planned as i rushed to get ready. The message on the phone indicated he was just arriving in the hotel.

I took a quick glance in the mirror to see everything was in place. My sissy maid outfit barely covered my ass and you could clearly see the budge of chastity cage.

I fixed the wig and adjusted the butt plug one last time.

I inserted the earplugs and placed on the blindfold as i knelt by the door. My mouth open ready for him as soon as he want me.

With my senses cut off there was no way to tell the passage of time. Could he already be in the room just teasing me, waiting for me to fail?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I smelt the aroma of his crotch and leant my leant my head forward and was reward his rising cock in my mouth. As i eagerly sucked his cock, i felt another pair of soft hands lowering my panties.

I knew better than to stop till master withdrew his cock. I winced as the plug was ripped out with no care for my hole.

My cock straining against cage as something larger was pushed against my dirty hole. i grip my ass cheeks to spread them wider.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic