FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > work related activities!

work related activities!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unfella1980 OP   Man  over a year ago

hartlepool

i often get called around the north east with work, a few weeks ago a fella contacted me regarding a repair to his recliner sofa, i got him booked in and off i went a week later to sort the problem. when i arrived i was met by a nice lady in her 40s i must say she was absalutly stunning she had some silky short pjs with a silky top with her nipples on show, bloody hell i thought to myself with a smile on my face and a semi on trying not to think about her in that way but i just coulnt help it.

so i have a quick look at the job and go back to the van to get some kit, when i go back in she asks if i would like a coffee yes please i replied.

she brings in my coffee and sits on the chair opposit just chatting away i look around to talk to her and i can just see a little up the shorts! not enough for a full view but enough for my immagination to run wild.

as im layed on the floor with my head under the sofa she got up to go to the kitchen and the coaster which was stuck to her cup then fell off onto my leg. sorry she said and went to get the coaster but stroked my crotch when she lifted it off me. she then replied oh i see ur excited! not knowing what to say i just said sorry! i was a little embarrased that i had been caught with a semi.she said do you like what you see? for a laugh i said well under the sofas looking better now what do you think? she then popped her head under and says looks good but i ment do i look nice, i replied you look amazing your fellas a lucky bloke. at this she gets up but run her hand accross my crotch. still excited she says ummm well can you blame me i replied at this she starts stroking my manhood through my trousers, dont mind if i have a play do you! nope i replied im almost finished here with a big grin on my face as im finishing off she undone my trousers and lobed out my manhood and started tugging on it slow and gentle then every now and again giving it a good grip there was pre cum just oozing out as she did this then she just stopped. i popped my head out and she starts sucking me and licking all the pre cum of my head and shaft. all i wanted to do was blow my load at this point after a few min she lifted her head from off my purple headed womb ferret and sat on the chair i sat right infront of her and her silky pants where as wet as my boxers!

i pulled the shorts off her and started to lick her thigh all the way up to her heavenly trimmed lady bits. she smelt and tasted amazing as this she is moaning and groaning and more precum is oozing out of me.

at this my mouth just fills with her juices i was soaked its in my mouth down my chin everywhere. she then pushes my head back forcing me to lay on the floor she then removed her top, her tits where amazing and nipples as hard as hell. she then started licking my pre cum off me again at this point im about to explode she then stopped licking and cocked her leg over my face and sat there firmy grinding herself onto my face leaking juices into my mouth. at this im struggling for air! i said let me bend you over she replied you wont get the chance you will be done by then! she then started sucking me slowly i can feel my cock throbbing with every downward stroke with her hand and lips, she got faster and faster and then she cupped my balls and took me deep in her throat at this point im really gonna blow i started inserting my tongue inside her its absalutly intense at this my creamy load shoots into her mouth as she sucked me dry and she didnt waste a drop. as we get up she payed me for the sofa and said i bet you get this alot? no i replied its a first from me she said i love doing it i love the taste of cum esspecially when its a stranger. she said you must too i said well yours tasted nice she says well it is half mine half my husband you missed him by 20 min this morning he filled me already!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife's recliner needs fixing!!

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Nice one

» Add a new message to this topic