FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Fab Meet

First Fab Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It has taken a while, but last night I had my first meet from Fab.

It had taken a while to arrange, the guy I met lived fairly close, but worked away often. However after an opening in both our diaries we arranged to meet on Friday evening.

Due to personal circumstances we were both a bit reluctant to send face photos, but eventually he caved first and I followed suit.

We had been chatting for a few months, he was older and had experience with guys whereas I had none.

So finished work at around 5 and headed up to London for dinner and drinks.

We had arranged to meet in Camden, truthfully I didn't feel nervous. We have built up bit of a bond, and from that our conversational topics are quite wide. It felt like I was going to meet a friend.

I stood outside the station and within a few minutes he met me. We had agreed a handshake to keep things 'formal' as he was working nearby and had to keep up an appearance. He was smart, well turned out. We had a slow walk to the pub, discussing our days, I immediately felt at ease.

A few drinks were consumed and we went for dinner, we had a long chat about the wonders of Fab and the people on it.

It had turned about 9, and we went for a few more drinks close to Camden, at no point did we kiss, hold hands or show any sign of intimacy. We were just a couple of friends having drinks.

It started getting closer to midnight, and we were both getting tipsy, he said was I keen to get a cab back to his flat, without a seconds thought I was.

I didn't have nerves, more butterflies, I was excited and immediately sobered.

Within a few minutes he was taking me into his front door, he told me to sit down whilst he went for a shower and had a change.

I sat down and watched a bit of TV, before he came back through with shorts on and no top.

He asked if I was comfortable with him appearing like that. I was, he was extremly fit. His top half was very well toned. He sat beside me and we chatted a bit more, but instead of a life chat, it turned to the male anatomy.

It was very comical, and we both laughed, he commented how laid back I was for my first time, and I let him know it was purely down to how he conducted himself. He seemed genuinely pleased to have put me at ease.

With that, he took the TV Controller and put on some music, before asking if I'd like a massage. I had told him previously that I had started going to the gym, so he would try and stretch out and pains and strains.

I got undressed and lay on the couch. He put hot oil on my back before gently caressing it all over. I could feel myself getting harder and harder as his big hands slipped near my bum and inner thigh. "Do you want me to take my shorts off, or leave them on" I asked him to take then off.

As he took them off he told me to roll over, as I did I was met but his thick cock standing to attention. I am around 7" when hard, he must have been close to 10 and a lot more girth. I think he could see I was shocked, "don't worry, it doesn't bite".

He continued massaging, but I had become fixated on his massive tool. It looked absolutely amazing, my concentration was broke quickly though as he bent down to kiss the tip of my cock. I shuddered in excitement immediately, he opened his mouth, and my dick disappeared as he swallowed it down. I have never felt anything as incredible as that in my life. He bobbed his head back and forth and gently toyed with my hole. It felt wonderful, pure ecstacy.

As he took his head up, and away from my throbbing cock he went back to massaging "was that ok?", I couldn't speak, my tongue was tied I just nodded.

He came round to my head and started massaging down my chest, his cock and balls just inches above, within a few seconds I opened wide and took the tip in my mouth.

I didn't really know what to do, so he pushed it further in, not in a hard dominating way, but just enough to fill my mouth. His skin was soft, but the cock was hard. I got over confident and gagged as I took too much. He pulled out straight away and pulled me up. For the first time we kissed, both of us had actually said that we weren't too into kissing, but the moment sort of took hold.

He had a lot of strength and lifted me on top of his dining table. I wrapped my legs round him as we continued the embrace. He had has hands wrapped round my cock and wanked me hard. I felt ready to blow, and he knew it, so he pulled his hand away and got on his knees and wrapped his tongue round my head. Within seconds I could feel my balls erupt and I came incredibly hard. Burst after burst of cum flowed and he swallowed everything.

He led me to the shower and put it on, there was a seat there which I sat on and he stood in front of me, I played with his filled balls and sucked hard on his cock, too hard a couple times as he had to pull away, but eventually I got the technique and he moaned and groaned as I licked his shaft up and down before opening my mouth and trying to take it all in.

He told me he was going to cum, I had said I didn't really want to swallow so he came on my face and wiped it off straight away with the shower.

I felt absolutely drained, months and months had led up to this night, and finally it had all happened.

We went to bed, but I struggled to sleep and left shortly after. Not out of guilt or fear, but adrenaline. I felt excitable, I was probably a nightmare to lie beside.

He text shortly before I posted this, saying it was lovely to meet and if I wanted to do something similar next time he is around to let him know.

I have already put a date in my calendar.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great

By *amslkMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Excellent

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Mmmm

Seems like a wonderful meet!

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Would love to have been you.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Thanks for sharing and so well written...

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

thanks for sharing. xx

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Lovely.....glad you had a relaxed attitude and a good time. Enjoy it more xx.

By *owieladMan  over a year ago

Leeds

» Add a new message to this topic