FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy gangbang

Fantasy gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edangel OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I arrive at the hotel room as agreed, he meets me and offers me a drink, and i nervously drink.

He tells me to relax and go to the bathroom and put on the outfit in there. Its black fishnet hold ups with a lace suspender belt, a medium sized black butt plug, a collar with nipple clamps attached on chains, a black leather harness and a ball gag.

I put everything on/in and return to the room, he looks very pleased “the others will be here soon” i nod

He comes over to me and places a blindfold on me, and makes me walk over to a table and bends me over it, a sharp slap hits my butt cheek, followed by another on the other one, his hands move down my legs and tie each ankle to two of the table legs, “hands behind ur back” i do as im told and feel handcuffs being placed on me.

“That will do, til the rest get here”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Glasgow

Time feels like its standing still, when i hear a knock at the door, theres movement and the door opens, serveral voices say hello, both male and female, “oh nice view, good to see shes ready for us”

“All urs mate, shes a good little sub,”

Another harder slap on my arse ”mmmm she will be fun”

Hands start to move over my legs and back, my hair is pulled back so my head is up and the chains pull on the nipple clamps making me moan against the gag,

“shhh slut, uve got nothing to moan about yet”

I feel a hand move over the butt plug and wiggle it “mmm thats in nice and tight cant wait to replace it with some cocks later on” the hand moves down and a finger slides into me “aww shes already wet! Better get on with business”

I hear sounds of zips and undressing, and the hands return to my body,

A cock is suddenly rubbing against my clit and them being pushed into me, its very thick and long, and the owner isnt worried about being gentle with me

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

woooooooo carry on mum

Glasgow

He starts to fuck me hard and fast, theres hands on my tits pulling at the clamps and more pulling at my hair the table is wobbling as im fucked rough and fast, and just as i think hes about to cum he pulls out of me and i hear him asking for the tub but before i can think whats happening another cock has entered me is not as long but just as thick and this one is even rougher with me and digging his nails into my hips as he pounds away, he to asks for the tub as he pulls out of me,

Instead of a cock being pushed into me i feel a tongue licking round my clit and sucking gently “oh yes mate, knew ur mrs would be into this,”

As im getting close to cumming she stops “no babes she doesnt get to cum yet”

The gag is removed from me and the girl starts to kiss me while another cock slides into me,

“I wanna see the girls fuck” comes a voice from behind me, “in time mate, just hurry up n get ur cum in the tub so the other 3 can get their turn”

So i guess that theres 6 guys and a girl but im not sure, the others take their turns with me and the ropes at my ankles are released.im stood up and the nipple clamps are removed, the girl sucks at both nipples and runs her teeth over them while squeezing my butt, she moves up to kiss me.

Glasgow

She stops and hands move me over to the ballcony door i feel my tits and pussy push against the glass, my mind panics as i know the window looks on to the courtyard with lots of other rooms also doing so, so anyone sitting out side can see me, the handcuffs are un done and redone over the curtain poll so im standing on my tip toes against the window,

I feel hands running down my back to the butt plug and slowly pulling it out, the girls hands are on my butt parting the cheeks as she starts to lick round it slowly, and gently pushing into me, and her fingers start to enter my pussy moving slowly up to my g spot “make her cum darling” and with that she starts to move her fingers faster as i start to shake feeling it building and i cum over her hand and feel her lick it all up, “let her taste herself hunni” and she moves away and grabs the back of my head and kisses me roughly, bites my lip and pulls away from me, im left standing at the window panting, “ lets see if theres any one watching her” i feel the door open and a light wind hit me its nice and warm yet also terrifying as i no there nothing between me and the outside world “woohoo nice one guys shes fit” is shouted from across the courtyard, and my master replies with “ shes up for rent if ur interested meet me in the bar, so these boys can carry on”

I had forgot he was watching me, i know none of the cocks ive had were his, i know his fucking style, the door ipens and closes, hes gone leaving me with the guys and girl, i suddenly think “rent” but my thots are gone when im slapped across the tits, then a mouth is on my right nipple sucking and biting. As im released from the handcuffs and told to kneel on the bed, “get the strap on love” i hear giggles and then the strap on enters me and shes quite gentle with her thrusts til the guys tell her to go for it and “make her ur bitch” she speeds up, and i feel a cock rub over my lips and push into my mouth “thats it slut get fucked off me n my mrs” the cock starts to move faster, gagging me, she pulls out of me and the strap on is replaced with a cock and i feel her move under me and start sucking my tits again, as the guy face fucking me cums in my mouth, the guy fucking my follows on and cums over my back

Glasgow

Im lowered on to the strap on so im straddling her, then pushed forward, cold lube suddenly runs down my butt and a finger slowly slides in and out of my butt a few times, before being replaced by a cock as I moan a cock is pushed into my mouth and they both start moving together I hear the girl sucking on the balls of the guy face fucking me as she starts on thrust the strap on into me, the cock in my mouth pulls out of me and cums into the girls mouth followed by her kissing me and spitting the cum into my mouth “slut you better swallow all of that and there’s more to follow” the cock in my arse cums inside me and as soon as he pulls out of me the large original cock is pushed into me and he starts to fuck me a lot harder than the other while she carries on kissing me and playing with my tits, until he cum in my arse “get round there and lick the cum out of her butt, hunni but don’t swallow it”

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a slut's heaven

Glasgow

After licking sucking on my but she moved back to kiss me and pushed a lot of cum into my mouth “swallow slut, then get on the floor and start to lick her cunt, to say thank you to her” so I moved to the floor and felt her legs wrap around my head, so I start to lick her and feel her legs squeeze harder, so I push my toungue in deeper, “aww mate, I could watch that for hours” as I feel her start to cum I move up and suck on her clit til she cums hard,

“Lie on the floor slut!” I do as I’m told, and feel my hands tied together again as well as my feet, a ring gag is placed on my mouth, “hunni pass the tub” the tub of cum from the beginning of the session was fetched over and poured into my mouth and over my face, and tits, and with that I heard them getting dressed and the door open and them leave,

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Glasgow

I fall asleep, tied up and covered in cum til I hear the door open and my master laugh “ well slut you look like you’ve had a lot of fun, hope ur not too tired as a few guys saw u earlier and would like to spend sometime with you” the blindfold is removed and I’m pulled up into a sitting position, “go for a shower but don’t brush ur teeth, don’t get dressed”

I do as I’m told, and as I’m drying off I hear a knock at the door, “she’s just in the shower, have fun I’ll be back in an hour”

As i leave the bathroom I’m met by 2 men in dressing gowns, grinning at me “where’s the hand cuffs love” i move to get them from the table, noticing master has left a selection of toys and things laid out of us, the 1st guy is behind me and has me cuffed in an instant, “bend over so I can put this plug back in u where it belongs” I bend over and he pushes it in slowly it’s larger that the one from earlier, “move out to the balcony slut” I move out and stand in the middle of the balcony and wait for them “lean over the railings” I do so I can see it’s quite by the pool people must be at dinner, but I can see a few people on their balconies watching mainly guys “we told them they could watch, theres at least 8 guys all wanking at the sight of you cuffed and naked,” suddenly a whip hits across my butt cheeks and i Yelp, I hear one guy across from us laugh, “better gag you,slut don’t want too many people getting involved” he pulls me back and puts a gag on me turns me around and whips me another 5 times, then his mate appears next me and puts nipple clamps on me, that have weights on them so my nipples are being pulled towards the pool he grabs my hips and pushes me against the railings and I feel his cock push into me, he thrusts a few times deeper each time then stops fully in me and whispers in my ear “their watching u being fucked by strangers and taking photos of you so they can show their mates and wank over you at home, does that make you horny? Little slut” he carries on fucking me til he’s ready to cum then turns me around and makes me kneel so he can cum over my tits.

Glasgow

His mate tells me to come inside, the cum is dripping off my tits, as I walk inside, he’s sitting on the bed naked “bend over the chair” I do as I’m told and feel him pull out the butt plug abd push his cock in straight away, he fucks me hard while pulling my hair, he doesn’t last long and pulls out to add his cum to my tits then walks me outside again and sits me on a chair, puts a blindfold on me and ties my ankles to the chair so my legs are spread, hands is cuffed behind my back, gag in, nipple clamps on. “Thanks slut, ur master will be back in about 10 mins, so u can just wait here for him, there’s a guy filming you, and at least 2 having a wank, and to girls watching you, hope they enjoy” i hear the balcony door close

Glasgow

I hear the door open after what feeling like ages, “slut you are doing well today, are you enjoying yourself?” I nod, “good, because there’s more to come, I’ve found a stag do who are on there way out tonight but would like you to suck them all off 1st, it’s ok there’s only 15 of them, you can stay as you are, but we better move u inside cos I think the hotel guests have seen enough” the gag gets removed and hear the guys come in the room, “well the groom to be better go 1st then” and I have a cock pushing into my mouth I suck and lick the tip before taking it all in, there is cheers coming from the others as he came over my tits,

Hot!!!

Keep going

Great story so far would have loved to have been at that hotel.

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Very hot. Imagining it told in a Glaswegian accent makes it even better.

» Add a new message to this topic