FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected night

Unexpected night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After being on fab for a while I wasn’t getting much luck with meets I had been chatting to a few people but would always end up going nowhere, so anyway one night I decided to try my luck in the town so with a few friends in a some local pubs at this time it had been a few months since I had any sort of female attention so I thought a pre wank would be essential just in case I get lucky as always fab was the site of choice looking and fantasising over all the local talent thinking to myself how could I know if one of these beauties are sat right next to me ( this was pre see who’s near) anyway with the pipes clear and me showered and fresh I headed out to meet the boys.

It was a warm summer evening and reasonably busy for a small town a lot of females out wearing small summer dresses half the time I was sat at the bar it was with a semi, but couldn’t help looking and trying to work out if I recognised any of these girls I was eyeing up from pics I had seen on fab, so after a few hours of drinking laughing and eying up hotties a few of the boys sloped off and the ones that remained decided to hit the local night club.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And

I walked in feeling very jolly I almost forgot all about my intentions to pull and was just enjoying a good time with my friends, once I got inside headed straight to the bar at this time it was in club times still quite early so the bar was quiet as I queued up fo a beer I noticed a smoking hot lady looking at me from the opposite side of the bar at first I was a little taken back but then I smiled and waved to which she reciprocated I felt like Christmas had come that being until a man behind her lent over started saying something in her ear she raised her hand to block out some background noise and that’s when I saw it clear as day a wedding ring! My heart sunk a little, that must be her husband I thought, so I got my drink and walked over the other side of the club to meet my friends.

I soon got over my disappointment and thought I would make the most of the rest of the night so headed on to the dance floor I was happy doing silly dancing with the boys everybody laughing at how bad we were when out the corner of my eye I spotted her again but this time she didn’t look so happy it seemed as if she was giving her husband a right telling off and he stormed off. I slowly shifted discreetly toward where she was standing to see if I could get a better idea of what’s going on “busted” she spotted me but surprisingly her expression changed and she gave me that same warm smile I received earlier I thought screw it shit or bust so I walked straight over and said hello because it was so loud I had to lean in to talk and it was received with her putting her arms around me she I said hi and she pulled me closer so my body was just touching her ample breasts with this thought in mind I could feel my cock growing inside my jeans as she slowly moved to the music this is when I spotted him! the husband stood behind her watching us i casually lent forward and told he “your husband is behind you.

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

And

she quickly turned around looked at the man turned back to me and said that’s not my husband he won’t leave me alone, she grabbed my semi erect bulge through my jeans and kissed me passionately I think the man got the hint as he walked away looking pretty sorry for himself, I took this moment to fully appreciate what I had stood in front of me she was beautiful a pretty face with mid length red hair, a slim mid with an ample bust and a nice peachy ass she was wearing a tight fitted too that showed all her curves and a pair of jean that emphasised her lovely ass.

When she went in for second kiss I grabbed her by the arse pinned her against the wall and pushed my hips into her she let out a pleasurable moan as I pushed my now hard cock against her, just then the wedding ring caught my eye again I thought to myself even if that guy wasn’t her husband she is still married.

I pulled myself away and mentioned the ring to her she said she was married but out with work friends I told her we shouldn’t not if she is married she gave a disappointing nod and I walk back to my friends kicking myself for what I just gave up.

By *ight Lover 66TV/TS  over a year ago

St.Mellons Cardiff

"she quickly turned around looked at the man turned back to me and said that’s not my husband he won’t leave me alone, she grabbed my semi erect bulge through my jeans and kissed me passionately I think the man got the hint as he walked away looking pretty sorry for himself, I took this moment to fully appreciate what I had stood in front of me she was beautiful a pretty face with mid length red hair, a slim mid with an ample bust and a nice peachy ass she was wearing a tight fitted too that showed all her curves and a pair of jean that emphasised her lovely ass.

When she went in for second kiss I grabbed her by the arse pinned her against the wall and pushed my hips into her she let out a pleasurable moan as I pushed my now hard cock against her, just then the wedding ring caught my eye again I thought to myself even if that guy wasn’t her husband she is still married.

I pulled myself away and mentioned the ring to her she said she was married but out with work friends I told her we shouldn’t not if she is married she gave a disappointing nod and I walk back to my friends kicking myself for what I just gave up."

Yikes.

in for a penny, in for a pound.

smaller details of her being married is not your concern lol

It was now getting late and the club seemed to get quieter as people were heading home my group was now down to just me and one other friend who said he was getting a taxi and do I want to share but I couldn’t get the thought of her out my head I decided to stay in the hope I would run into her again, I walked around the whole club 2 or 3 times hoping to catch her but nope she must of left I decided to head home myself I walked outside about to go home when there she was sat on her own with her phone in her hand I walked over and she looked up at me looking very happy to see me I asked what she was up to she replied just checking my website I looked at her phone and saw an all to familiar screen she was on fab I recognised the profile pic I knew her I had spoken with her on fab.

Good start liking this so far

I mentioned to her I was on the website and to my surprise she brought up my profile from her hotlist and asked “is that you” to which I nervously said “yes” I then asked “so does your husband meet with you as you have a couples profile?” She replied with “yes he only lets me meet if he is there” I disappointedly said “so does that mean nothing can happen with us” to

What she replied “well that’s up to you” I wasn’t going to let this chance escape me I almost blew it once I wasn’t going to do it again.

I took her hand and we began to walk down the street as soon as we turned to a quiet area I started kissing her and she undone my tight belt slipping her hand inside my boxer shorts feeling my rock hard cock she looked at me smiled looking very impressed with what I had I returned the favour by undoing her button on her jeans sliding my hand down and feeling the warmth of he soaking wet pussy I started to slowly rub her clit while she played with my cock just then we heard voices in the distance I pulled back done up my belt and said “shall we go somewhere quieter?” She nodded and we carried on walking.

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

...So of all the 000’s of profiles she just managed to have you on her short list huh...?

"...So of all the 000’s of profiles she just managed to have you on her short list huh...?"

Local, small town, messaged before

Only a little bit down the road there was a church with a secluded car park she pulled my arm and said “in here” we entered the car park and I saw a few cars that were left and small walk over looking the church yard she walked me over to the wall sat down and started tugging at my belt buckle this time she didn’t put her hand inside but pulled my jeans down to my ankles and started fondling my package through my boxers she then lent over pulled my boxers down to my knees and took my hard cock in her hand and gently brought out the tip into her mouth slowly sucking and teasing , i felt I was going to explode straight into her mouth but managed to hold back while she started bobbing her head back and forth taking a little bit more of my cock in her mouth each time with her other hand she stared to play with my balls while getting faster and deeper until she was almost taking my whole length she must of sensed I was close to coming or tasted a little pre come as she slowed down looked up at me and said “do you want to fuck me”

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

I nodded and she stood up I undone her jeans pulled her jeans down she stepped out of them and stood in front of me in some very sexy black underwear, I started pulling them down to be met with a beautiful shaven pussy I sat her back on the wall opened her legs and looked in wonder at her silky perfect pussy I could see the wetness shimmering in the moonlight and I knew I had to taste it so I got onto my knees she knew what was coming as she positioned herself perfectly for me, i moved my head near and began to slowly tease her clit with my tongue I could hear her moaning pleasurably so I brought my hand up and slipped a finger into her soaking wet hole then another still with my tongue flicking her clit her moans getting increasingly louder with every movement I was sure we would get caught. I was about to slow down and suggested we moved to another place but when I heard the words “I’m going to come” I couldn’t control myself I felt her body tense up and she let out a gasp and pushed my head away “fuck me now” she said.

By *ilNdoCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

I didn’t have to be asked twice I got up and she lay beside the wall positioned between two cars, I removed my shirt and put it down for her to lay on she shifted over on to it and I climbed on top we started kissing and she reached down and positioned my cock by her pussy I pushed slowly feeling the tight grip of her pussy with the tip just inside her she started moaning quietly she reached down to pull me closer trusting more of my hard cock inside her I started pushing back and forth As her moaning was getting louder I was getting deeper until finally I was all the way inside her I lifted her legs up and started pounding hard and fast feeling my balls slapping her arse hole my knees were hurting from rubbing against the hard floor but I didn’t care I to busy holding back the urge to fill her pussy with my hot spunk, just then between thrust she said “don’t come inside me” at this point I was so close so I pulled myself out and told her to turn around she got on all fours with that peachy arse in the air I positioned myself behind her and pushed my throbbing cock straight inside she gasped as my balls slapped up against her clit I grabbed her by the hips and started thrusting hard and deep her moaning was was loud and in time with my thrusts when she started to call out “I’m coming I’m coming” she tensed and then her body went limp I pulled my cock out and fired huge load over her arse and back We both lay there for a few minutes catching our breath then I stood up started putting my clothing back on as did she once we were in a semi presentable state we walked out of the car park back on the the street a group of young boys were stood on the opposite side of the road she looked at me and smiled as to say they definitely heard us I just laughed as we carried on walking past.......

I will leave you guys decide if it’s true or not

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

When I was younger walking home a car stopped and asked for directions.After telling him he continued to chat seemed like a nice person.After 20 min he talked me into getting in the car when he started talking about sex it got me arroused when I noticed he was horny.Now it’s left me with a fantasy what could have happened

By *ight Lover 66TV/TS  over a year ago

St.Mellons Cardiff

Great Story, had similar experience and it's a great way to have sex

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Is there anymore to cum?

Like this