FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching

Watching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else enjoy watching their misses masturbate. I love watching her play with her self making her fingers all wet. Best is when she gets her orgasm watching that is great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s my favourite thing. I love having a woman come into a room, sit opposite me and try to guess whether she’s pleasing me as she touches herself for me. Watching women masturbate is one of life’s great pleasures.

I love watching a lady play with her self then when she squirts I get my face in there

"It’s my favourite thing. I love having a woman come into a room, sit opposite me and try to guess whether she’s pleasing me as she touches herself for me. Watching women masturbate is one of life’s great pleasures."
One time my wife confessed to me on a hot afternoon recently she came home feeling horny to a empty house so sat on our sofa pulled her trousers and knickers off and fingered her self to a big wet climax as she imagined being fucked by a young friend of our daughter . She has told me more than once that she would love to be fucked by this guy. Shit she makes me horny telling me stuff like that

Your wife sounds like a fine woman! That’s a very sexy thought.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Love watching my Missus, my two favourite things are being out in the car and watching her play with herself in front of other guys, seeing the enjoyment in her face as she watches them wanking about her, the second is when she decides to involve her fingers while we are fucking, she plays with her clit but keeps putting her fingers in my mouth for extra lubrication as she does it.

By *ornwallkink2017Couple  over a year ago

Cornwall

Definately one of the best things!!! It pushes my buttons!!! Watching her play on her own, dipping her fingers in her pussy whilst circling her clit.... the best however was when she was being fucked from behind by our friend and she was rubbing her clit and sucking my cock.... mmmmmm

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"Anyone else enjoy watching their misses masturbate. I love watching her play with her self making her fingers all wet. Best is when she gets her orgasm watching that is great"

One of our favourite things we do but love both watching each other....tends to get a bit messy!

By *parks133Man  over a year ago

luton

Love to watch a women masturbate,so horny but in then leads me wank at the same time mmm

"Love watching my Missus, my two favourite things are being out in the car and watching her play with herself in front of other guys, seeing the enjoyment in her face as she watches them wanking about her, the second is when she decides to involve her fingers while we are fucking, she plays with her clit but keeps putting her fingers in my mouth for extra lubrication as she does it. "

Would love to be in a situ with your missus where there’s a group of us watching her play with herself!

"Love to watch a women masturbate,so horny but in then leads me wank at the same time mmm"

Even better when you don’t play with yourself and she knows you’re aching to. Perfect opportunity for her to come over, sit on your lap and continue playing with herself while she looks you in the face, cock twitching against her

"One time my wife confessed to me on a hot afternoon recently she came home feeling horny to a empty house so sat on our sofa pulled her trousers and knickers off and fingered her self to a big wet climax as she imagined being fucked by a young friend of our daughter . She has told me more than once that she would love to be fucked by this guy. Shit she makes me horny telling me stuff like that"

Have you invite the lad around yet.

there's a fantasy that could be mind blowing

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Love watching women play,

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

I could watch women play with themselves all day long.. sooooo horny...

Wife loves going on Kik and watching guys wank she puts on a show for the guys too rubbing her erect nipples and now also fingers her self for them too

Message me for my kik

"Wife loves going on Kik and watching guys wank she puts on a show for the guys too rubbing her erect nipples and now also fingers her self for them too"

Sounds phenomenal. Messaged with mine.

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Oh love watch her on Kik

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

"Anyone else enjoy watching their misses masturbate. I love watching her play with her self making her fingers all wet. Best is when she gets her orgasm watching that is great"

Yes love when my girlfriend does it infront of me.Pity it’s not that often

"Wife loves going on Kik and watching guys wank she puts on a show for the guys too rubbing her erect nipples and now also fingers her self for them too"
I'd love to see her

By *vengers seekingCouple  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

I sit behind my mrs with my dick soaking with pre cum while shes gets her favourite vibrater until she corgasm and shes shaking off it. I love it get me even more turned on. Xxx

Sounds delicious. Lucky guy!

» Add a new message to this topic