FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Please Officer

Please Officer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erminx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Quinton

One from my early days of fab

Loved fab from the moment I joined, met a deliciously horny girl I’ll call A that introduced me to some guys she knew, and I welcomed her to join me on a few meets, after a few months of this she told me about a guy she knew that I “had” to meet

After an initial exchange of messages with the gentleman this is what happened

The meeting was arranged for 11pm, much later than I prefer but circumstances dictated so it was set. I had ages to get myself ready, choose my most slutty underwear and paired with a really demure top and jeans, into the car a mixture of nerves and anticipation I set off.

Arriving at the police station I parked a bit away from the door and after a bit of an internal battle sent a “I’m here” text and walked slowly towards the door, as I approached it opened and a tall detective lends against it, looks me up and down and beckons me inside, interview rooms are this way Ms he says, and leads the way inside.

This is the first time I’ve set eyes on him and a take the opportunity to give him a once over as I follow him through the back and up the stairs. Tall, smouldering Mediterranean type with eyes you could get lost in, but it’s that half smirk and expression that tells me he is going to enjoy every second of this that has me hurrying to keep up.

He flicks a switch outside the room and bids me to enter, following closely behind him, I’m a huge bundle of barely contained nerves and dripping wet at how horny this scenario is. I hear the door shut behind me as I take in the room, I’ve barely had the chance to register the interview table and equipment on the side before I’m pinned face first into the wall. “So you are the dirty bitch that A has said I just have to fuck” is whispered into my ear as I feel his hands grabbing at my ass, hot breath is at my throat as a grabbed handful of hair pulls my head back into a deep kiss. Hands grabbing at my top and jeans buttons slowly turn me round. I’ve never been looked at with such sheer lust before and my insides clench as my nerves disappear

Kissing him deeper I can feel his hands at his buttons now and the hand returns to my hair, twisting and forcing me to my knees, my eyes lower to see him exposed and rock hard in front of me, being the good little sub that I am my lips open and my tongue is out in anticipation of what’s next. Now I’m not the kind of girl that blows a guy out of obligation or any idea of reciprocation, I love the power, I love being on my knees with the guy towering over me at my mercy, as I slowly draw my tongue round his head I look up and sure enough his heads back and I’m in charge. After a gentle start I surprise him by talking him balls deep down my throat and the resulting groan and grasping back at my hair rewards me, but he’s back in charge, he takes a few moments to gather himself, fucks the back of my throat a couple more times holding me in place by my hair, pulls me to my feet and tells me to strip.

I’m very aware I’m in a police station, it’s late but there are still other people about and I notice the red light blinking on the camera mounted above the door, “the camera” I moan as his hands are deep in my underwear and stroking me to a frenzy, “ it’s off, strip” was my response and as his teeth descend on my nipple I give in and shed my remaining clothes, he pushes me back across the interview table and tilting my head back gives me access back to his delicious dick while he fumbles in his pocket, from this angle he can get further down my throat and he holds himself there while parting my legs and finally sliding his fingers inside me, as I’m gagging round his cock I can feel my insides grasping round his fingers, I’m so ready for this I actually don’t care if the entire station is watching. He withdraws, covers himself and slowly walks round the other side of the table, keeping me pinned while running his hands over me and pinching at my nipples and teasing the edges of my now soaking pussy. He pulls my legs further apart and slowly inches himself in.

I’m gone, I love that first feeling of being stretched, there is honestly nothing like it, my head tilts back and I become fixated on the flashing red light on the camera. He slowly increases his pace, his face looking more and more predatory as he forges himself into me, pinned down he has access to my clit and helps himself, I can’t function with the combined feeling of being soundly fucked and the gentle pressure on my clit, he leans back and spits directly on me, using the lubrication to work my clit faster. The sheer combined pleasure of being filled, the pressure on my clit, my mind wondering who is watching and the sheer filth of the meet sends me over the edge and I feel my insides spasming around him, this sends him over too and with a hand round my throat he swiftly empties himself deeper and deeper inside me

A few kisses later and a wrapped condom ready to dispose of and I’m out the door with a “thanks ma’am, that will really help me with this case”

I drive home legs shaking and wondering what our next meet will bring

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck me.. that was excellent! x

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Breathing hard with excitement!

So we'll written and the sheer animalistic lust was very intense. Excellent job ma'am

Quinton

Thank you

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great meet / meat!

No return visit??

By *olid as a rockCouple  over a year ago

Hull

I'm wet at the thought of a meet like that! Thanks for sharing!

Quinton

Many a repeat visit

Previously written story about another meet with the same guy

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/83038

» Add a new message to this topic