FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Whats going on here II

Whats going on here II

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *humper9er OP   Man  over a year ago

Rocklin

I started a story here, buy, I sure can't find it now. lol

Monday evening, I went to my garage/shop to get a couple of tools I needed in the condo, when my phone rings. I answered and heard "Iris" tell me, "my bf is all mad at me for hiring you to fix the chairs and wants to talk to you. Can I give him your number, so he can call you? Please, just don't tell him we f*****. I told have him call and don't worry, I wont tell him a thing. 30 minutes pass when my phone rings and I answer it. It's her bf. "Hi, how can I help you?" I ask. He says, "how did you fix those chairs? I thought they were junk." I explained that they only needed a good glue job and that I was setting in one of them as we spoke. He said, "Well, how much are you charging?" $25.00 each, I replied. "Damn, thats a fair price, BUT, "Iris" didn't get my permission and she knows she's not to spend more then $20.00, unless it's for groceries." So, what do you want me to do about it? I asked. I usually give her a spanking and then afterwards we have great sex! Ok, but, I'm not you! I doubt you want me to spank her and then f*** her. Do you? His response, "umm, since I won't be home for 9 more weeks, yes, that is exactly what I want done. Do you have a good belt?" After picking myself up off the floor and setting back down, I answer, "I have a very good leather belt. It's my old Web Belt from when I was in Law Enforcement." Him, " you mean one of those basket weave type belts?" me, Yes. him, "that will do just fine. Now, only give her 5 good hard wacks on her naked ass. Take a picture, of her ass, and text to me." I will decide if the welts look right. I'm call her now and telling her to get ready." me, " are you really sure you want this? She sure is small and I'm a pretty good size guy." him, "all the better." Give me 10 minutes, then, go on over, the door will be unlocked. Go on inside and she will be in the bedroom waiting." We hing up and I thought, there is no way I'm doing this, but 10 minutes later, I walked to their place. The front door was unlocked and I went in, carrying the belt in my hands. The bedroom door was open and there sat Iris on the end of the bed, naked and with a frown on her face. She met me at the door and put her finger over her lips, indicating for me to keep quiet. We stepped into the hallway and I said, "there is NO way I'm doing this to you." she replied, "you have no choice, now, he had me set up the VIDEO Chat and he will be watching. It's ok, he has done this to me for a long time. My dad showed him how. Come on in and I'll lay over the bed, so he can see. Don't hold back either." We stepped back into the room and just as she sat on the bed, her bf spoke up, "You can hear me, right?" I answered,"yes, I hear you just fine." Good, "I hear you good to. OK, Iris, lay over the bed and get ready. Remember, I can hear, so if I don't hear her crying, or hear that belt hit her ass, I'll be really pissed!". I watched as Iris got into place and asked her bf, "can you see me ok?" him, "move just a little further up. Yes, thats good. Lay down now." Iris laid down and held on to her pillow and looked back at me and said, "OK, I'm ready." My first swing wasn't strong enough and J yelled out, "Harder", just after I cried out and a nice welt was already starting to show. I swung again, harder and a loud wack sounded and Iris cried out even harder. I swung 3 more times fairly quickly, wanting to get it over with. Iris was balling her eyes out, and squirming around. J then ordered, "take the video cam and show me her ass," I pannesd the cam over her redden welted ass. 5 good welts were already showing. Iris stopped crying and asked me to use the cream on her ass. J said, "wait another couple of minutes, then pan over her ass again." I did so ans he commented, "good job. Now, you can f*** her." I just said, "sorry, I'm not hard", as I gently rubbed the cream over her ass. I then cut the video, but, continued rubbing her ass. She was starting to respond, moaning and said, finger me. I ran my fingers between her ass cheeks, right over her bung hole and into her soaping wet pussy. " Did you get off on that?" I asked. "I do everytime." She was still sniveling some, but I continued finger her and just as I rubbed over her clit, she exploded in orgasm. Her whole body was shaking. I stopped rubbing her, but, kept my fingers inside her, Once I could see she had calmed down, I began to finger her again, except this time, I ran a finger to her ass hole and rubbed more cream over and into it. Her ass came up to meet my hand. I slipped, first 1 finger into her hole, the followed it with a second. "Oh god, that feels so good! she cried out" me, "so, J has f***** you up the ass before, I asked" her, "No he hasn't even fingered me there. It's virgin territory and it's all your's." she looked up and ask, "are you hard?" me, "honey, I've been hard, I just didn't want him to know." She just moaned as I forced my 2 fingers deeper in to her ass. I used my other hand to finger her clit, as I finger f***** her ass. She exploded again, the twice more, as I continued. She was wetter then a duck in water and was leaving a huge wet spot on the bed sheets. I handed her the tube of cream and said, "lube me up. I'm going to f*** your black ass!" She took good amount and coated the top half of my cock, commenting, the cream will spread down to your balls as you get deeper inside me. I had her raise up on her knees with her shoulders on the bed and got behind her. Using 1 more good size dollop, I fingered her hole just around the rim, spreading as much lube there that I could. I then held my cock at her hole and began to enter her I got just the top half of my cocks bell head just inside her, then, taking hold of her hips, thrust into her, driving my cock balls deep inside her. She cried out as I did that and fisted the bed sheet into both hands. I held still, to allow her to adjust. As I began to slowly pull out, I just told her, You're so fricken tight, I'm not going to last to long. As I thrust back into her, she screamed out, "I'M CUMMING!" and just about wet the bed, she came so much. After about a dozen deep strokes, I buried myself into her ass and filled it with my nut juice, which made her cum again. I immediatly got soft and pulled out of her. The welts on her ass were even more prominant. I took a picture of er ass,on my phone and texted it to J. 20 minutes later, as she was giving me a bj, in the shower, I hear my phone ping. Once we were completely done, we went to check my phone. J had sent a picture of him smiling with his thumb up. I haven't described Iris properly, yet. She is 23, 4' 11" at 95 lbs. She is as skinny as any girl I've ever seen and she is about as flat, her chest, as a sheet of plywood. Id you take a golf ball and slice off about 1/3rd of it and set it on the table, thats just about all the tits she has, but, they are as sexually sensitive as can be! If you were to put her in a completely blacked out room, with no light at all, shed could be standing 2 feet in front of you and you would not see her, unless she smiles. Then, you would see her Bright White Teeth. Her stomach is as flat and hard as the 1" thick piece of plywood, with 1/2" wide of black pubic hair, running almost from her tiny navel, to her pussy lips. Her clit, when excited, is just about as big as her nipples, which are maybe 1/4" in diameter and about the same sticking up/out when hard. Her legs are almost pencil size. She has a button nose and beautiful Brown Eyes! YES, Brown eyes, that can just about pierce through you. As I was leaving, she kissed me hard and said, we need to repeat this soon. I'll pretend you're my uncle. He was the first man to spank me with a belt.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Found your missing story. Very hot.

It's under Whats going on, here!!

Searching on fab often fails if you don't get everything absolutely right in the name.

For instance searching for "Whats going on here" doesn't find the above as the two !! are missing.

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Dammit I also forgot to mention it needs the comma after "here"

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *humper9er OP   Man  over a year ago

Rocklin

Well, it's Saturday. Instead of just being absolutely bored today, I thought I should go clean up my garage shop. A build up of sawdust can be both a slipping danger and a fire danger.

I was busy, kneeling down, getting into a corner where I had killed a Black Widow just a couple weeks ago, checking to make sure there wasn't a replacement. I had thought I heard someone come into the garage,but, was to preoccupied to check and just blurted out, "I'll be out in a minute. Next thing I heard was my garage door closing. I shifted back, so I could stand up. As I did and turned to face towards the now closed door, there stood I with her shorts and panties pulled down to her ankles and bent over a small table I have set up. As I approached her she just said, "uncle, I've was a bad girl." me,"really? what did you do, now?" her, "I sprayed the neighbors cat with the hose and got him all wet." I was now clued in that she wanted to roll play. I stood next to her and asked, "was the cat bothering you?" her, "No, I had been petting him and he was purring and I just turned the hose on him." me,"that is bad. You know I have always said that we should treat animals well and not do things to them that could hurt them, right,?" her, "yes sir. The man, who owns the cat, yelled at me and said I deserved a good spanking for being mean. Do you?" me, "Well, yes, yes I do, but, I don't have the paddle or the belt here...she interrups, "there's a piece of flat wood right there, (pointing at a short piece of 1 x 4). I picked it up and said,"I think that you should get 8 swats, but, because you were honest, 4 good swats will do." her, "umm, ok." I slid the piece of wood over her bare butt, then raised it up a bit, then snapped it on her right cheek. "OWE!" Holding my hand over her mouth, to kind of muffle her outcry, I gave her 3 more good WACKS quickly. I set the "paddle" down and I began to rise up. I stopped her with a hand to her lower back and said, "did I say you could get up?" her whimpering, "no sir. What else are you going to do to me?" me, "I think you know", as I pulled my zipper down and fished out my still limp cock. I feed it to her and told her to get me hard. After a few minutes of her working om my cock, I knew it wasnt going to co-operate,so instead I told her to suck me off and I began to finger her. Just sliding over her clit several times and she orgasmed. As she continued to suck me, I continued finger fucking her and even stuck 1 finger in her star as I had 2 in her other hole. She must have cum 5 more times before I finally filled her mouth and she swallowed. She then raised up and taking my bottle of water, drank some and then kissed me deep and asked, can I come over this evening. Me, "No, I'm meeting a friend for dinner and I wont be home till late." her, "I can come over after you get home." me, I'll think about it." I pressed the button to open the garage door and she left. I finished up cleaning up the shop and came back to the condo.

» Add a new message to this topic