FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The mature lady - Part 1

The mature lady - Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a glorious spring day, the sun finally breaking through the misery of the last week to present a gentle warmth that had everyone out and about. Being on holiday I took the opportunity to take a good book and a small picnic to the park to relax and soak up the sun and perhaps take in the sights of the pretty ladies who would be there with their kids, taking in the fresh air having been coupled up at home for days. It was definitely a woman-rich environment; there were MILFs everywhere and that is where I saw you.

After scanning the area for a while, I found a spot in the shade just a few metres from where you had made camp. You were relaxing on a rug with; I guess it was your husband stretched out idly beside you - probably asleep by the look of him and a couple of youngsters energetically toddling around you. My first thought was that you hadn't really got out of the routine, just out of the house. But then I started to appraise what was before me. Despite the activity about you, you were relaxed, sitting up but leaning back with your arms stretched behind you for support. They also did a wonderful job of pushing your large breasts out against the cotton dress you were wearing. The pale blue dress suited you.

Even from my lying down position I could see how it cinched about your waist and your obviously long legs stretched out from the skirt and were lazily crossed at the knee. You had kicked off your shoes to reveal quite elegant feet that had nicely red painted nails. It all oozed the look of a lady who liked to be looked at.

I couldn't quite make out your face as you were turned to watch the children playing. By the same token I had the luxury of not having to pretend too hard to be reading while I took in the view of this yummy-mummy before me.

I could imagine that not long ago those young sprites had had the pleasure of sucking on those pointed breasts and that lucky guy who was seemingly oblivious to the beauty sitting beside him, was probably getting to stick it to you. What a delightful thought.

While watching the children you playfully bounced one foot in the air and this gently flipped your skirt up a little to give me an occasional glimpse of the long slender legs. What would it be like to kiss my way from those toes up to the thighs and find my tongue nestled in a neat thatch of pussy hair just above the wet lips of your womanhood? I was hard just thinking about it!

All of a sudden, a small gust of wind blew just as you bounced your foot and the skirt billowed up just enough to display your soft upper thigh and the blue lace panties you were wearing. Gorgeous. But like all women, your reflexes were lightning fast as you moved a hand to push down your skirt and you immediately scanned the area to see who had seen your private area that temporarily wasn't private. You looked my way and ours eyes locked briefly. You knew. You knew I knew too.

Looking into your face, I was looking at a goddess. Beautiful features with hair brushed in an elegant style. The matching red of your lips that I craved immediately to have around the head of my cock and your eyes that seemed to penetrate my soul. You held my gaze momentarily before scanning me. Not having needed to pretend to be reading until now, I was lying on my side. Your scan quickly locked on my tenting cock. Was that the glimmer of a smile in your eyes just before you nonchalantly looked away as if nothing had happened?

I took up my book and peripherally watched as you turned to the dozing male beside you and nudged him awake. Some words were exchanged, obviously quite pleasantly as he stirred himself into motion and got up. Calling the two kids they wandered away towards the playground and you settled back into your reverie, enjoying the sun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pish

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago