FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True event mfm soon to happen

True event mfm soon to happen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unhunter2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

fleet

So I am now seeming a lady friend and we are sharing fantasies and past experiences. She has told me of a meet prior to us meeting(not on fab) about a guy who was a player but had the biggest cock she had ever seen around11inches but made her uncomfortable and did not see him after one night togeather. I asked all sorts but she just said it was painful and did not want anything like it again although she said she had never made so much noise in the bedroom but it was pain more than pleasure. She saw this was turning me on but said to big is no good. I’m an average size and she seems happy.

Anyway she asked me about past fun and I was hesitant at first of what to tell her but as I live mfm I sai I had had a few and realy enjoyed helping the husband out with a sexy wife.

She sighed deeper and I told her all about it how we took along time teasing and playing before we gave her a good spot roast(I love that saying)

I asked her if she had ever tried but said she was to shy so I talked through a scenario set up which made her very horny and asked for more after we had amazing sex and I cum in her mouth as I fingers her to orgasam telling her that what it can feel

Like with mouth and pussy full.....

If you all

Want more please let me know this is going to happen for real soon as she is so turned on by it now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ain debsMan  over a year ago

waterford

Carry on exciting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Keep it coming

fleet

So we woke next morning and cuddling up I asked her if she still Liked the idea of 2 guys. Shy but excited she said yes.

I told her how this would happen and if lead to a morning blow job like never before. As she is sucking me I tell her how I am going to make it happen.

I have booked a room great hotel in Newport 5 star with excellent spa biggest one in Newport some may know it.

We arrive and go to the spa have a nice swim and I look about for a potential guy to seduce her with me.

We head to the hot tubs and it’s empty so we sit close and I put her hand on my cock under the bubbles and relax. She feels my hardness and I tell her tonight could be fun if we see anyone nice.

After a few minutes a col join us and two guys they sit at different ends to us and just chat to themselves. They all leave and one guy then jumps in closer than he needs to but not close enough to get on our nerves. Soon a few others join and he slips closer to us. I look at Zoe and smile as she keeps a tight grip on my cock hoping the bubbles stay on......more if it’s good so far?

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Keep going

Very good

Go on

fleet

So the guy is now close to Zoe with me the other side, he says it’s getting busy and sorry for having to move over she smiles and says it’s fine.

I lean back and close my eyes enjoying the hand on my cock and start drifting of. I look up a few mins later and see it’s empty now except for the 3 of if. He has made no effort to move over and says how relaxing it is and are we having a good weekend.

Small talk then we make a move and say time for a sauna before we get ready for dinner later.

He asks are we staying here and we tell him we are her for 2 nights.

He replies he is here with a golf trip but the older guys are having a sleep and don’t do much in the evenings after dinner so will be drinking alone.

I say that’s abit boring maybe there will be some ladies free later. Zoe blushes and nick smiles and says hope so.

We leave for the sauna and Zoe tells me his leg brushed against hers a few times and thinks it was on purpose, I asked if it was ok and she said it felt naughty and got he a little excited. I said maybe it will happen tonight and smiles, she replied by smiling red faced and I new she wanted more......

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

fleet

So the sauna is empty and we chat openly, I ask Zoe how she felt in the hot tub with the other guy close by and you just in your swim suit, she said it was ok but felt a bit awkward getting up as she felt his eye on her bum. Zoe has a nice shapely bum and I could see nick looking I just smiled at him and gave her a gentle tap on it to help her out. We had seen nick in his swim shorts and did not look in bad shape,

We left the sauna and headed back to our room. Once there Zoe had a cool bath to cool off and start getting ready. She took a bit more time than normal and when I went in to top her wine up she had just finished shaving her pussy smooth. I asked why and she said you never know what could happen joking if she had an accident the doctors would see her I laughed and said you mean if nick gets to see it.

So we get ready nice undies hold ups and a nice dress, I say how sexy she looks and says it’s all for you later and my cock is going to be worshipped later just be patient. We dress head for dinner.

Nice food and wine and we see nick and a few of the old boys laughing and joking. We say hi and he looks interested in us now not his table.

Zoe pops to the loo and nick smiles and I wave him over. He says how good we look and I say we will be in the bar after if you don’t get luck join us for a drink if you like. He says he’ll yea love too and says see you later.

Dinner over we retire to the bar......

If you want more let me know how it’s going so far

Good

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Great

Keep going

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

More please

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

More please

fleet

After dinner we head to the bar, I order 2 cocktails and we find a sit on the comfy sofas in the lounge area. Zoe is chatting away and we see nick and his mates the other side. He keeps looking over and j say to Zoe he may join us for a drink if he does not get lucky and his mates leave she agrees it’s ok and we chat away. As the drinks flow we relax more and I notice her dress is higher than normal and I’m sure people had noticed the tops of her hold ups I tell her and she quickly pulls it down not realising, I say don’t let people see it’s fun. Nick can clearly see from across the way and looks interested and as his mates leaves he walks over with a bottle of wine and asks if we want to help him finish it as it’s a shame to waste. Zoe says sure grab a seat. He sits opposite so not to be to forward but I soon realise why as he can see more of her legs the cheeky man . We chat about all sorts and he seems a nice guy very funny but. It cocky. As the drinks flow the flirting begins and Zoe pops to the loo.

J text her and ask if she wants this to go anywhere before I say anything hung out of turn.

She replies ok but let’s not talk in the bar as people may look at us funny.

J agree and she texts back saying give me ten mins and I will meet you in the room bring the wine up.

I start to get excited and ask what she wants and she says let’s best go with what happens and see.

After a few mins nick says is Zoe ok she has been awhile, I say she has gone to the room. He looks disappointed and I laugh and say I’m heading up now as well with the drinks welcome to help us drink the rest in our room.

He quickly agrees and I grab the wine.

The lift up is quite and I say to him have you had a threesone before out of the blue he smiles and says once.

He asks if that’s what we want and I say let Zoe decide.

We get to the room and it’s open slightly so she does not have to answer.

We go in and Zoe is on the bed in her underware and heels.

I’m shocked at how forward she is and smile.

Take it you are happy we both came up I say she smiles and says poor me a large one please........

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm lovely

Lucky girl

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Building up nicely

Starting to hot up, give us the room number

fleet

Wi e poured and the 3 off us chat I lean in and kiss Zoe and she relaxes mick is just standing by to start. I feel down Zoe’s body and slide my hand in her knickers, it’s the wettest I have ever felt I comment to her on this and she just smiled and lies back parting her legs more. I break away and both me and nick stand in front of Zoe lying on the bed. She says please undress for me I need to see your cocks. We u dress I’m naked and nick is about to take is boxers off, we have not seen his covk yet Zoe looks inn excited as he slips them down. Mmmmm she says and smiles at me, I’m abit taken back as it’s a good size. Guess been average they always look bigger. I go to the bed and kiss her and whisper in her ear to check she is ok. She just replies carry on j will stop you if it’s too much.

I slip down her knickers and nick is sucking her tits she is moaning and I an lapping at her pussy. She reaches out and feels my cock and her spare hand is looking for nick. She holds us both and wanks us slowly. I move away and nick moves around and his cock is very close to her face watching me lick her wetness. Zoe looks up and I say do you want to suck him? She says yes and pulls him closer. I watch for the first time as she sucks a cock in front of me.

We carry on with this for ages as she is cumming hard I then say it’s mh turn and we swap places, nick is only too happy to taste her pussy and we swap places. She sucks me and looks me I. The eye looks atmeto say thank you for the experience.i pump hard in to her mouth and she is loving it. I stop go down and kiss her and ask how far we should go, she says I want to feel him in me as he’s a good size, and asks do I mind, I say it’s up to you you have what you like.

I look over and give nick a condom he knows what she wants and Zoe lies there sucking me again and we hear the condom open and peeled on. Last look at her she smiles and nods yes and I look over as he is going to enter her...........

Hope it’s good so far x

Got me nice and hard

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

fleet

As Zoe is lying back legs wide apart nick slowly moves up to her open pussy.. he rubs the head of his cock over her hole and gently go in. I look at her face she is flushed but looks so hot and turned in. She reaches out for my cock to suck but I hold back as I watch him go deeper into her and build up a rythem. She is moaning and begging for more so I give her my cock. One at each end now and the wet slapping sound from her taking his cock tells me she is very happy. We stop and change positions nick lies on his back and Zoe sit on him. Bounces up and down and rides the life out of him all the time sucking me and playing with my balls.

We all feel close to cumming and time it we all cum togeather bit sputs if cum full her mouth and she tightens her grip as nick fills the condom full.

We all separate and lie in the bed Zoe In The middle playing with our cocks as they wilt. I look at her naked legs apart over our legs and her wet pussy used and filled. She looks me in the eye and smiles and out new friend nick. Leaves. He gives Zoe a kiss and thanks us both.

After he has gone Zoe is saying how good he felt and was j ok seeing her been fucked hard. I say it was very hot to see and as long as she is content I am. She says it was the best experience ever and shyly admits to wanting more.........

Hope it happens for real soon, just need a nice guy to assist when we are ready .

"As Zoe is lying back legs wide apart nick slowly moves up to her open pussy.. he rubs the head of his cock over her hole and gently go in. I look at her face she is flushed but looks so hot and turned in. She reaches out for my cock to suck but I hold back as I watch him go deeper into her and build up a rythem. She is moaning and begging for more so I give her my cock. One at each end now and the wet slapping sound from her taking his cock tells me she is very happy. We stop and change positions nick lies on his back and Zoe sit on him. Bounces up and down and rides the life out of him all the time sucking me and playing with my balls.

We all feel close to cumming and time it we all cum togeather bit sputs if cum full her mouth and she tightens her grip as nick fills the condom full.

We all separate and lie in the bed Zoe In The middle playing with our cocks as they wilt. I look at her naked legs apart over our legs and her wet pussy used and filled. She looks me in the eye and smiles and out new friend nick. Leaves. He gives Zoe a kiss and thanks us both.

After he has gone Zoe is saying how good he felt and was j ok seeing her been fucked hard. I say it was very hot to see and as long as she is content I am. She says it was the best experience ever and shyly admits to wanting more.........

Hope it happens for real soon, just need a nice guy to assist when we are ready ."

Great story

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Saltburn

"Hope it happens for real soon, just need a nice guy to assist when we are ready ."

I'm sure you won't be short of offers.

Great story

» Add a new message to this topic