FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my slut waitress

my slut waitress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uffdiver6996 OP   Man  over a year ago

North Dorset

I was 25 and working as a chef in a kitchen. One day the manager was showing a new girl around and I couldn't keep my eyes off her Jess was about 20 with long blonde blue eyes and a body to die for. Over the next couple of months we got chatting and a little flirty but I thought nothing of it as she had a boyfriend and I had a long term girlfriend, I just guessed it was a bit of fun like with most of the waitresses. I had just got home from my breakfast shift at 2pm when a txt came through from an unknown number, it said "I saw U looking at me did U like it?" I wasn't sure who sent it but replied "yes". After a couple more txts I had guessed who, Jess! I messaged back and said "you know i think you are lush". Instantly i got a reply "so what you gonna do about it?" I txt back "tomorrow im gonna get you in the crockery cupboard when no one is looking and kiss you" that sounds nice she said. The next shift couldn't come quick enough!!

In the morning I went in and got breakfast served and out the way and had a few sexy smiles from Jess as I did so. I was keeping an eye out for when i saw her heading for the cupboard so I followed her in and shut the door behind me. I walked up to put my hand on her him and pulled her close, her big blue eyes drawing me closer our lips meet and for a few mins we kissing in a frenzy, her hand finds my throbbing cock as she unzips my trousers and pulls them down. She whispers in my ear that she wants to taste me then drops to her knees pulling my boxers at the same time, my rock hard cock springs out and she gasps and looks up smiling before gently taking it in her little hand. It looked so sexy with her perfectly manicured long pink nails wrapped around the base as she slowly stroked it up and down, a little pre cum oozed out and she licks it before her sweet lips envelope my bellend and she takes me deeper and deeper before long I am receiving the best deep throat of my life. I don't last more than a few mins before I let her know im about to blow my beans, she looks up at my says "give it to me i want it" with that I fire a huge load down her throat and as I pull out another 2 loads shoot across her face and she thanks me then wiping my spunk of her face with her fingers she licks them clean. I straighten my self up and back out to work leaving her in the cupboard. Over the next few days we can't keep our hands off each other whenever we are alone. We managed to arrange it so we would both be working the following weekend and would have the perfect opportunity as there wasn't anyone else working with us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

Nice x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

North Dorset

It was Saturday morning and I was setting up for breakfast as normal when jess walked in."good morning sexy" I said and she smiled and gave me a nice slow kiss. It was about an hour later when service had finished and it had gone quiet she came up to me and said meet me in the ladies changing rooms in 5 mins, as I walked down the corridor towards the changing room I felt my cock twitching with anticipation of what may happen. As I opens the door I couldn't believe my eyes in front of me was Jess dressed in a black and purple lace bra matching knickers and sexy black stockings with pink bows at the top and suspenders just laying on a bench. I walked over to her an knelt between her legs, I started to kiss the inside of her thighs and around the top of her stocking I could already see a little wet patch coming through her panties as I slipped my fingers under the sides and tug them down. I have never seen a pussy look so smooth and tight, I traced my finger up and down her slit and covered it in her creamy cunt Juice and licked it clean. From her soft whimpers and moans i could tell she was loving it, i kiss all around her pussy teasing her before my tongue flicks over her clit her hands grip my head holding me in place as her hips gyrate I slide a finger in and then another. I curl them up and can feel her G-spot swelling so I increase the speed and pressure slightly she starts cuming again but tells me to stop as it feels abit strange, I tell her to just relax and go with it and carry on then all of a sudden she says "FUUCK IM CUM...." and gushes and squirts all over my face "oh my god I've never cum like that before".

Fantastic

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

Never seen a girl with long blonde blue eyes but I'm sure your mind was elsewhere at that moment. Great story keep it cumming ( sorry coming )

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Mor3 pleaa3

North Dorset

I stripped off and she sat me on the bench and started giving me a lap dance, she looked so beautiful with her long blonde hair then she reached around and unclipped her bra and let if fall to the floor revealing her perfect breasts(not the biggest but perfectly pert 32C at a guess). She walk over to me and straddled my lap before taking my cock in her hand and guided it to her cunt as she lowered herself down onto it. She was so tight and just teased the head in and out for minute or so before pushing down to take all 8", I take one of her bullet hard nipples in my mouth and suck and gently bite it she gasps and moans in my ear grinding her pussy harder on my cock and cums again. I tell her to bend over the bench and spread her arse cheeks as I drop to my knees and begin to lick her tight puckered ring and dripping cunt, "fuck me like a whore" she says so I stand up and guide my cock back in waiting pussy and start building up until I am pounding her balls deep as hard as I can, she looks over her shoulder and says "fuck that's good my boyfriend has never fucked me this well". I can feel my own orgasm building and tell her im about to cum, I ask where she wants it and she says "cum inside me its ok my boyfriend does". With that I release what feels like the biggest load of my life deep inside her.I slowly pull out and watch as all my thick spunk dribble out, I wiped my fingers in it and made her lick them clean. I got dressed and head back to work and let her clean up the mess. This was the first of many dirty encounters between us..

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More pleas3

By *humper9erMan  over a year ago

Rocklin

Nice story. Reminds me of the Canteen I worked as a short order cook. The chef, a flaming red head, direct from Ireland some 10 yrs before, took a liking to me. Thats another story for some other time. Yours is such a sexxy story!!

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

North Dorset

Thanks all TRUE and plenty more too;)

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Hot story

"Thanks all TRUE and plenty more too;)"

Perfect, I am sure all of us would love to hear them. Your off to a great start.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

North Dorset

She got so wet it was lush

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

North Dorset

Bump

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story!

Nothing better when it happens for the first time - super orgasm!

More

Very hot

» Add a new message to this topic