FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Accidental flash

Accidental flash

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just flashed a DPD driver at the door, dressing gown came open and i was semi hard. Anyone else done this accidentally or otherwise?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Bet you made his day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd of reported you ...

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"I'd of reported you ..."

Snap

I would of still been on my knees lol , male half

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Not man flashing man but there's a guy Ashley fancies who does repairs at her dad's flat. She always wears short skirts, revealing tops, bends over etc when he's there. Nothing so far has come of it but it's only a matter of time...

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

i grasp every opportunity that presents itself...

How did he resist that big tasty daddy cock. Id have been straight to my knees hoping for a throat fucking from u

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I had numerous females flash me while I had a job as a postie I never ever complained was anything from cleavage to full nudity

had a few flashes myself or women answering door in sexy outfits. lovely perk of the job and I'm not complaining

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

I will flash guys sometimes when out drinking.

My latest photo was taken on Saturday night when I was flashing.xx

"I will flash guys sometimes when out drinking.

My latest photo was taken on Saturday night when I was flashing.xx"

Gorgeous photos xx

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Thank you.xx

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Every time I (mrs) flash it's accidently of course

I quite often open the door on my dressing gown and accidently flash. Oops!

I also like to wear a low cut top when my online shopping arrives. You have to lean right over to take the goods out of the baskeys, you know!

By *tn74Man  over a year ago

brighton

Stunning

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Love to be flashed at

"Not man flashing man but there's a guy Ashley fancies who does repairs at her dad's flat. She always wears short skirts, revealing tops, bends over etc when he's there. Nothing so far has come of it but it's only a matter of time..."

Really well the guy must be mad not to have noticed

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Bet you wouldn't if it was a female flashing you though!!

"I'd of reported you ...

Bet you wouldn't if it was a female flashing you though!!"

Such hypocrisy

Surely if it's in your house and flashed it not a crime as you not in public area, ie flashed when front door opened

Had such a lot as a gas man and many adventures were had, and still are as Monday was another.

By *ugs BunnyCouple  over a year ago

south Dublin

Female half here. I was home with the kids. Tesco were due to deliver, it was 10 mins before delivery time slot so I thought I'd quickly jump in the shower before any chance of the delivery guy turning up. We live in a bungalow where you walk past the bathroom to get to the kitchen. I was rincing my hair with water running down over me so didn't hear the doorbell or the kids answering the door. I didn't hear them letting in the delivery guy in or opening the bathroom door to tell me he was here. The delivery guy got some eyeful. There was no where to hide!! Bet he went back to the depot with a smile on his face lol (kids didn't see anything wrong with this so have since had plenty of chat about answering the door)

"Female half here. I was home with the kids. Tesco were due to deliver, it was 10 mins before delivery time slot so I thought I'd quickly jump in the shower before any chance of the delivery guy turning up. We live in a bungalow where you walk past the bathroom to get to the kitchen. I was rincing my hair with water running down over me so didn't hear the doorbell or the kids answering the door. I didn't hear them letting in the delivery guy in or opening the bathroom door to tell me he was here. The delivery guy got some eyeful. There was no where to hide!! Bet he went back to the depot with a smile on his face lol (kids didn't see anything wrong with this so have since had plenty of chat about answering the door) "

Just seen your pics and wow, absolutely stunning ,he would have had a smile a mile long and a hard on for a fortnight xx

"Female half here. I was home with the kids. Tesco were due to deliver, it was 10 mins before delivery time slot so I thought I'd quickly jump in the shower before any chance of the delivery guy turning up. We live in a bungalow where you walk past the bathroom to get to the kitchen. I was rincing my hair with water running down over me so didn't hear the doorbell or the kids answering the door. I didn't hear them letting in the delivery guy in or opening the bathroom door to tell me he was here. The delivery guy got some eyeful. There was no where to hide!! Bet he went back to the depot with a smile on his face lol (kids didn't see anything wrong with this so have since had plenty of chat about answering the door) "

thought company policy was not allowed to enter someones house

especially by a minor

I’ve always wanted to do this but always thought better of it - being reported and all that. I’m hoping the warm summer will bring a driver and my shirtless at least... maybe with a dressing gown on... I bet it doesn’t pay off!

Doubt he would have flashed you in the first place pal

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

I love an accidental dressing gown slip

By *andm2018Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Wish I was the dpd driver would have examined that package further x

As a couple we enjoy the act of accidental flashing .. I always encourage her during our night outs .. few times it lead into nicer things at the end of the night and sometimes it just remained as “ just a flash”..

By *ornypompeyMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

"I quite often open the door on my dressing gown and accidently flash. Oops!

I also like to wear a low cut top when my online shopping arrives. You have to lean right over to take the goods out of the baskeys, you know! "

I used to deliver for one of the big supermarkets and we would deliberately hold the basket low do you have to bend a bit further, always put a smile on my face

I also like to wear a low cut top when my online shopping arrives. You have to lean right over to take the goods out of the baskeys, you know!

I used to deliver for one of the big supermarkets and we would deliberately hold the basket low do you have to bend a bit further, always put a smile on my face

"

You could well have delivered to me!

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

I also like to wear a low cut top when my online shopping arrives. You have to lean right over to take the goods out of the baskeys, you know! "

Things dreams are made of

"I've just flashed a DPD driver at the door, dressing gown came open and i was semi hard. Anyone else done this accidentally or otherwise?"

Lol 'Accidentally'

Things dreams are made of "

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

"Female half here. I was home with the kids. Tesco were due to deliver, it was 10 mins before delivery time slot so I thought I'd quickly jump in the shower before any chance of the delivery guy turning up. We live in a bungalow where you walk past the bathroom to get to the kitchen. I was rincing my hair with water

running down over me so didn't hear the doorbell or the kids answering the door. I didn't hear them letting in the delivery guy in or opening the bathroom door to tell me he was here. The delivery guy got some eyeful. There was no where to hide!! Bet he went back to the depot with a smile on his face lol (kids didn't see anything wrong with this so have since had plenty of chat about answering the door) "

Mmm nice view it would have been to mmm

By *ornypompeyMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

You could well have delivered to me! "

I think I would remember that stunning body depends on where in Hampshire you are

By *exy fucker bikerMan  over a year ago

kent

"I've just flashed a DPD driver at the door, dressing gown came open and i was semi hard. Anyone else done this accidentally or otherwise?"
i would fuck u on door step

By *ustdoomnowMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I recently walked 2 friends home from a club. All a little tipsy, when I got to there's, I needed the loo, but his wife needed it first. He went into the front room, as I waited outside the toilet, when the door opened, her sat there, legs apart. Claimed the door had problems staying shut. She finished, got up, squeezed me, then removed her top as she went upstairs, to go to bed, her beautiful tits swinging, before wishing me goodnight.

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

I have a pair of football shorts that I use to ‘flash’ my little bits.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"Surely if it's in your house and flashed it not a crime as you not in public area, ie flashed when front door opened"

Pretty sure it's an offence if you can be seen from another property or a public place.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I've just flashed a DPD driver at the door, dressing gown came open and i was semi hard. Anyone else done this accidentally or otherwise?

Lol 'Accidentally' "

Honest

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *eah101Couple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

"I recently walked 2 friends home from a club. All a little tipsy, when I got to there's, I needed the loo, but his wife needed it first. He went into the front room, as I waited outside the toilet, when the door opened, her sat there, legs apart. Claimed the door had problems staying shut. She finished, got up, squeezed me, then removed her top as she went upstairs, to go to bed, her beautiful tits swinging, before wishing me goodnight. "

So your story about fucking her was fake! Shame i thought it was real

» Add a new message to this topic