FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dream club visit

Dream club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucky88o OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I was asked by a beautiful Goddess what my dream visit to a club would be like this was my reply

I would arrive to collect You as i pull up my draw drops because You look absolutly stunning in the kiwi mesh corset along with seamed stocking and patent black heels.

I exit my car to open the passenger door for You and as You had priviously stated im to welcome You with a polite kiss on each shoe.

Once You sit in the car i drop to my knees to give a polite adoring kiss to each shoe.

Once in the car You reveal the chasitiy device im to wear but say not until we arrive at the club.

I then pass You the alcohol You requested and we start making our way to the club.

On the drive You make a phone call.

On the other end of the phone is a male You have met on the club scence.

You flirt and end the call stating You look forward to seeing Him later.

Once the call is finished You tell me how hot You think he is knowing that Your flirting is filling me with lust You look at my trousers and laugh noticing i have a erection saying i wont be free to get one soon.

We arrive at the club once past the door You snap Your fingers and say knees follow behind.

I drop to my kness and crawl behind as You say hi to a few girlfriends You know.

They ask and whos this You explain im Your wannabe cuck desprate to serve You but You havent made up Your mind yet.

You instuct me to say hi to Your friends with polite kiss at each of there shoes also.

I do as instucted.

You then tell me to explain and show them how desprate i am to be Your cuckold.

I tell them You are a very beautiful Goddess its my dream to be at Your mercy and i hope to prove myself worthy.

You all laugh and say You will catch up later.

You then bump into a naked very well hung male who as i crawl behind You grabs Your arse right in my face and gives You a kiss on the cheek.

You have a little chat while i kneel and hold Your drink then as You say Your goodbyes You rub Your arse against hes huge cock You carry on walking so i quicken up my crawl the guy gives me a smug smirk.

You then pick a spot to relax on a sofa and send me to the bar and to get a glass of ice along with a drink for You.

After everything thats just happened i have a raging erection.

Once back to You, you give the command strip.

I strip naked and my erection is very obvious.

You call the guy over we had just spoke with and ask if he would stand next to me.

As he strolls up and stands next to me very proud.

You tell me to look at his cock.

You then say look cucky You are still two inches smaller erect then Tom is soft.

You tell me to tell Tom he has a very magnificent cock.

I do.

You summond me closer with Your finger.

Once close enough You use the ice and put them round my balls and cock to lose my erection.

My erection goes.

Tom then says look how small it is now You both laugh.

Right i can lock You up now as You fit my chasitiy device.

You pull my ear close and whisper i bet Your balls are full and desprate for release already.

I agree and thank You.

Tom says hes going but will be back, You say my cuck would like to kiss such a magnificent cock to show hes apprication ask him cucky You say.

I kneel and grovel Sir Tom can i please show my apprication.

He laughs oh go on then crawl over.

I crawl over Sir Tom pulls hes forskin back and pojnts to his helmet where He wants me to kiss.

I kiss then he slaps me round the face with Hes cock.

You spit some of Your drink out as You laugh.

Sir Tom then pats my head says good boy and leaves.

You tell me to come and lick up Your spilt drink which had landed on Your leg and shoe.

Thats not all i have in my bag You say as You reveal a pink thong stockings and heels.

Dress.

To be continued.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

london

Bump

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Carry on