FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > our first mfm fun 10 years ago

our first mfm fun 10 years ago

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had our first mfm fun ten years ago tis weekend. Not hardened swingers but like the occasional play time. My mate jay and i had been mates for a few years so i marked himm down as the guy to join us if he would. Leah wanted a 3 some fantasy for ages . I arranged to ask him on a night out so after a few drinks i joked about 3 somes where he jokinkly said well id be a bit fussy but if you offered up leah i wouldn't say no lol . I said OK she is up for it , i remember he almost joked on his pork scratchings. We arranged for the next sat . He turned up all smart and all of us were nervous after a few glasses of red we had loosened up and i said shall we go upstairs , leah asked him to go shower first as we prepared . After 15 mins were were naked on the bed under a quilt and jay knocked on the door , we asked him in he stood there a fit guy with a towel around his waist clearly a little shy as were we, o i just pulled the quilt away giving him a look at us both with our kits off and leah lovely and naked , i asked him to drop the towel he did exposing a good 12" inch hard cock i knew he was a bit big from the gym all be it i only saw it slack but it was a good 3 inches bigger than mine. Leah looked at me and said shit its a bit of a big one , i told her to crawl over and have a feel , she did this but just before grabbing it she looked back and said I'm not sure , go on i said so she grabbed it and started to wank him , she then ran her T along the cock before wrapping her mouth around his cock and suckin i knew then she was going to have a good time. after a fee mins she stopped and said "Ade go get some more wine " i went down stairs and while there i heard a massive moan and then another i knew then he was fucking her . I made my way back and there was leah on all fours as jay fucked her from behind , i wanked and watched as her wet cunt was bing pounded "harder and faster is said" at that point he fucked her like a power drill leah moaning and burying her head in to the pillow "finger her A hole i told jay and as soon as he did that leah was rubbing her clit hard she was on the verge of cumming so i walked over and rammed my cock in to her mouth .

part 2 to follow if interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell us more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic