FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Work mates

Work mates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Theres is this very attractive European girl where I work, she is 20 years old, jet black hair, petite figure with a great ass and good sized boobs. She’s always been very friendly even flirty at times, I always felt like there was some sexual chemistry between us and I was very right! On this particular day we said the usual hellos but there was more and more chit chat throughout the day, then at the end of the day she said how the weather had got nasty it was raining and she had to walk home, I offered her a lift home to which she was delighted and gave me a very naughty smirk! Anyway I got to hers and she invited me inside I was hesitant but thought why not, within 5 minutes we was up against the wall kissing each other pushing each other around throwing the clothes everywhere, she was very hot indeed! 69 followed by doggy style she was squirting all over my cock! I knew I couldn’t last much longer when she then insisted for me to lay down while she rode me, she said fuck fuck fuck fill me up, I did just that, absolutely exploded all inside her tight dripping pussy! We still fuck now, most fridays we get together never fails to amaze my sexual needs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uggydomMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

pics

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Meant to be coming out of Europe not in it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Meant to be coming out of Europe not in it lol "

Funny as fuck....