FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hiding in the wardrobe

Hiding in the wardrobe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone genuinely hid in their wardrobe and watched the other half with someone lol? Have read a few stories, would be a nice fantasy to act out haha.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ressanddommeMan  over a year ago

lymm

Yes I have, so my Mrs could play with a younger man with a very thick cock . So it would seems as if she was alone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a wardrobe but under the bed! I was at a pals house when I was about 16, don’t know why but his gf came round, and he told me to hide under bed, still don’t know why to this day!! Anyway... I hear them coming up the stairs, and into the bedroom... next thing he’s fucking her and I’m just laid underneath like what the helll! Seriously makes me laugh to this day as really don’t jnow why I had to hide.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Not a wardrobe but under the bed! I was at a pals house when I was about 16, don’t know why but his gf came round, and he told me to hide under bed, still don’t know why to this day!! Anyway... I hear them coming up the stairs, and into the bedroom... next thing he’s fucking her and I’m just laid underneath like what the helll! Seriously makes me laugh to this day as really don’t jnow why I had to hide. "

Haha, i would sneeze and blow my cover.

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Nope, but if you're looking for volunteers to hide away and watch/listen for you then feel free to let me know x

Started to have the fantasy of watching someone chatting the Mrs up in a bar and inviting him to our hotel room. Obviously I go back first and hide in the wardrobe to watch what happens. She puts on a good show for me and fucks him for hours

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"Started to have the fantasy of watching someone chatting the Mrs up in a bar and inviting him to our hotel room. Obviously I go back first and hide in the wardrobe to watch what happens. She puts on a good show for me and fucks him for hours "

Cool fantasy

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"Not a wardrobe but under the bed! I was at a pals house when I was about 16, don’t know why but his gf came round, and he told me to hide under bed, still don’t know why to this day!! Anyway... I hear them coming up the stairs, and into the bedroom... next thing he’s fucking her and I’m just laid underneath like what the helll! Seriously makes me laugh to this day as really don’t jnow why I had to hide. "

Wasn’t tempted to have a peek? Or just layer and wanked?

» Add a new message to this topic