FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Last minute meet

Last minute meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i-guy-69 OP   Man  over a year ago

southend

So this happened to me and the couple I'm talkin about are my only verification.

So I got home from work, shower shave and dinner, thought I'll check on here what's going....not much for a single guy as per, I left it for awhile and just before I was going to sleep I looked again, there it was....a email from this couple asking if I was free for a meet right now.

I don't normally meet last minute, I like to chat for a few days, get a feel of the person/couple then when we think we have enough chemistry we go for it, but I was very horny for a bi 3way and my cock was leading the way. I said yes and I jumped in my car and had to go only about 25 mins down the road, I walked in after being greeted by the guy and his partner was on the sofa, it was a big corner sofa and she was in the middle and the guys each side. We chilled for awhile, I was very nervous, good looking couple and there place was very nice, very chilled and clean.

We got chatting right away about what we liked etc and after about 15 mins they started to kiss, I moved in closer and then kissed the woman, and touched her breast, I could feel the guy touching my back as I was kissing his wife, then I stopped and kissed him, she was still sat in the corner and I was half kneeling over her and kissing him, her hands were exploring my body and rubbing my cock which is now getting very hard. I look down and she is touching both our cocks as we were kissing.I lean in and kiss her more while my hands grabbed his cock feeling it getting bigger in his jeans and her face with my other hand. He stood up and got naked as she then undid my belt and trousers to reveal my cock, it felt so good being out of my jeans, she started sucking it right away then he came back n cuddled me so his cock was right next to mine, I took his thick cock in my hand and wanked him off towards his wife face as we kissed more. He then bent over to join her sucking my cock, I love the feel of 2 people sucking my cock,licking it and taking what they can in there mouth. After awhile I pulled away to go down on her, it was now her sucking him off and her legs spread out over the sofa and I'm licking and kissing her pussy softly and I can tell she liked it with the growns. We soon wanted more space so we moved to the bedroom, where I soon went to work on her pussy again, she tastes so good, I love having pussy in my mouth, it really turns me on so much. He was standing at the foot of the bed watching his wife slowly reaching climaxe and he said he loved watching that. He joined a few minutes later and as I was licking n fingering her, he was getting a blow job. Looked good so I moved up still on top of her and began to suck him off with her. They moved me on my back and the guy sucked me off while his wife watched, he gave such a good blow job, we got up to get me a condom so I could fuck her hard and hard is what she got, he got up again to watch me pound her and hear her moans, I could feel her cum on my cock as my speed rose, again I'm now sucking him off while balls deep, every part of me was in heaven, I'm squeezing her amazing tits with one hand, holding myself up with the other while fucking her as she plays with his balls,we play like this for awhile till she says she needs a rest as I think I out fucked her. Me and the guy laid down kissing and wanking. He lifted my legs up as he got top of me, I could feel him on my arse but he knew not to go any further and he didn't, I held his face as we passionately kissed while she looked on, think this turned on so much as they both started to suck me off again.I was trying to hold off cumming so much but it didn't work, it wasn't a full load as I was trying to hold back to go longer, but they seemed to like it. We laid on the bed for awhile chatting about it, and we got dressed and I left them to it, hoping they would fuck again and talk about me while they did it. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ymlad9999Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hot as fork mate

» Add a new message to this topic