FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex Gf cuckold at swingers club

Ex Gf cuckold at swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having visited a certain swingers club regularly for over ten years, we had experienced some wild nights. But a few stand out, one such night started with our ritual dip in the jacuzzi as soon as we got there, just to calm the nerves etc. It was quiet, so we chose one of the two jacuzzis that was empty. My ex sat on my lap, kissing me passionately and wanking my cock between her legs. This went on for about ten minutes, in our own little bubble, until we realised that at least 4 or 5 men had joined us. They were all sat in water watching eagerly, apart from one guy who was sat on side of the jacuzzi right next to us. He was a large, chunky guy. And he stared at my ex intensely as he stroked his cock. It was a very thick, long cock and I remember seeing her eyes linger on it before making eye contact with him. She sort of smiled at him embarrassed, he didn't smile or bat an eyelid,just exaggerated his stroking. I was rock hard by this point, but instead of riding my cock like we'd usually do, my ex surprised me with "can you nip to the bar and get us a drink". I couldn't really say no, although it meant leaving her alone with 5 men, and that guy who was right next to us!!! She climbed off my lap, sat in pool, and I got out and went to the bar........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingCock_17Man  over a year ago

St. Helens

Sounds good... keep it going

I got to the bar and it was busy, all I could think of was I needed to get back to my ex in the jacuzzi, and what I might be missing! It took me five minutes to get served, I grabbed the drinks and anxiously made my way back to the jacuzzi area. It felt like I'd been gone an age, and I didn't know what to expect when I got back to the pool. First thing I noticed was there were a few couples and men standing around watching, I squeezed past to find the jacuzzi full!!! My ex and about a dozen men in there, with more standing around watching, almost waiting there turn to get in. My ex was positioned in front of the guy I'd left her with, he was still sat on the side and she had his huge cock in her mouth! She had both hands resting on his chunky, thick legs as he slowly fucked her mouth. I watched from the sidelines as his cock flopped out and fell down in front of my exs chin into the jacuzzi. She moved one hand as if to grab it again and he quite forcefully stopped her. Pulling her hand away and placing it back on his leg, she obviously had no say in it as he reached for his cock and pushed it back in himself!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving it . Keep it going

Excellent

[Removed by poster at 05/03/18 21:32:36]

"Excellent "

thanks

There were a few guys sitting around on the side, all wanking. And few more in the jacuzzi itself wanking and getting closer for a better view. One guy, a young lad in his early 20s, stood up behind my ex in the jacuzzi and started to move closer to her. The older guy who she was sucking, was obviously the dom type and felt the need to be in charge. He was holding onto the back of her head now as he forced his big cock into her mouth making her gag! He nodded at the young guy as if to give him permission to join in, she was being used....

By *esidetheseaMan  over a year ago

Castlebar

Keep going!

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

Great story please keep it coming

The younger guy took the hint and moved right up behind my ex, groping her tits. At the same time the older guy slid into the jacuzzi in front of her so she was sandwiched between the two underwater. I saw her hand move back behind her and I could tell she was playing with the young cock, the old guy grabbed her hips and turned her round to face the young lad then pulled my ex back towards him so she was sitting on the old guys lap! I knew he didn't have a condom on, and was wondering where this was going to end. The young lad was now snogging her as the old guy started to grunt and by the look on his face he was inside my ex, bareback.....

By *ingCock_17Man  over a year ago

St. Helens

Brilliant dying to hear more

Please tell us more

My ex was clearly now riding the older guys cock in the jacuzzi, her arse rhythmically moving up and down in the water, the young lad stood up in front of her, another huge cock inches from her face! This time it was flaccid, but you could still see it was a huge, meaty length, even from where I was, at least 9" soft! She took it in two hands and started to slowly wank it....

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Oh the joys of the Chameleons jacuzzi. So many similar memories.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Great story loving this!!!

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Really should get down to that club one day

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

More please x

be great to watch this

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

North East

brentwood

I once watched a guy finger my wife while she sucked my cock in hot tub was very horny

By *r_BigHeadMan  over a year ago

The Naughty Step (aka Northampton)

Loving this story!

"I once watched a guy finger my wife while she sucked my cock in hot tub was very horny "

Have had more than one horny hotwife/partner gang bang in those two huge jacuzzi rooms. Loving this horny story.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

As all this was going on some of the guys were getting out of the jacuzzi, obviously they'd finished wanking, and were quickly replaced by guys who had been waiting on the sidelines so to speak. A big, tall black guy, in his 30s, eagerly pushed through the small crowd behind me. His towel already off, he brushed past me and got in, taking a place just to the left of my ex. He had possibly the fattest cock I'd ever seen, and he looked in a rush to use it. The old guy nodded in his direction and they exchanged a few words, then moments later the old guy sort of lifted her off his lap and pushed her into the black guys lap next to them. She had literally been handed to him like a piece of meat, to be used. She didn't seem to mind though, she briefly stopped wanking the hung lad in front of her and glanced behind her to see who it was. She smiled.

brentwood

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Folkestone

a great story to wake up too.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

lucky girl

We were once in a jacuzzi with me sitting on Steve’s lap and riding. A guy came up behind me and started feeling my bum. Then my hubby spread my bum cheeks and the guy started to finger my bum. I lasted about 30 seconds until I came really hard One of the horniest experiences we have had

brentwood

"We were once in a jacuzzi with me sitting on Steve’s lap and riding. A guy came up behind me and started feeling my bum. Then my hubby spread my bum cheeks and the guy started to finger my bum. I lasted about 30 seconds until I came really hard One of the horniest experiences we have had"

Wow!!!

Loving this so far

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By *ornado69Man 25 weeks ago

Princess Risborough

My ex used to love to cuckold me at clubs and in private. She would get me to choose her lingerie and help her get dressed then have me watch her with mulyiple men

By *y AmoreMan 25 weeks ago

london

By *hynot3Man 25 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

» Add a new message to this topic