FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Home help!

Home help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *each107 OP   Couple  over a year ago

colchester

Laden with shopping i was heading out the local shop when i stopped to read the local advertisements. The usual odds and ends for sale, nothing unusual. Then I noticed an advertisement for a local home help required. The Address was local and for a 67 year old male. The pay rate was good and hours were for 2 hours when suited. Initially I dismissed the advert but on my way home and thinking about how the extra money would come in handy, I decided if the advert was still there next time I went shopping I would call and see if the position was still available.

The next day on the way to the gym I had to pop into the shop. The advert was still there so I popped the number in my mobile and gave it a call.

An elderly well spoken gentleman answered, explained that he was looking for home help in the form of light cleaning, hours to suit. He asked if I had previous experience which I did and I offered references. He suggested I pop in for an informal interview after I had attended the gym. The address was on the way home so I agreed to attend at 2 o'clock.

2 o'clock arrived and I find myself a little less presentable following a good work out knocking on the door of Mr Turner whom open the door promptly and invited me into the dining room. He explained he was a retired Head Teacher and required a little help around the house, a tour followed with a list of jobs for each room. the house was large a well kept and tidy. I did wonder why he needed help as it looked like he managed well by himself. he explained his last cleaner had retired so now he was looking for a younger fit cleaner to keep him entertained!

I stopped in my tracks, was he looking for extras? as I certainly wasn't going to entertain this!

He seemed to read my thoughts, chuckled slightly and explained that he was purely looking for conversation as since he had retired he missed any form of company.

I decided I must have read things wrong and when he offered me the position I kindly accepted, to start the following Friday.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice start can't wait to see where it leads Miss

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Go on nice start .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really looking forward to seeing how this develops

By *arewithmeMan  over a year ago

Craven Arms

"Really looking forward to seeing how this develops "

Nice

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Promising start

colchester

Friday arrived and Mr Turner opened the door and invited me in. He was well dressed and as I walked past him to the kitchen he smelt amazing. I remember thinking that for an elderly gentleman he was good looking and had an air of authority about him.

The morning passed pleasantly and Mr Turner engaged in conversations regarding my life and offered to help me with assignments I was currently working on within my degree. He was a kind considerate man and always ensured I was offered a cup of tea or cold drink and often invited me to say for lunch. Id return the favour by grabbing the odd bit of shopping or cat food for him. I began to enjoy my time and started to look forward to working.

Summer was arriving and with my love of the heat, my clothing reflected this. My summer wardrobe consists of short summer dresses and shorts. I have always been complimented on my calves and 36D’s I received a fair few compliments. Mr Turner obviously appreciated my summer attire as I would often catch him staring. Me being me and the summer heat bringing out my naughty daring side I’d ensure that I would linger extra longer whilst cleaning, especially where I knew Mr Turner could catch a glimpse as my dress rode up or my cleavage was on show. I especially enjoyed cleaning the shower and accidentally making my t-shirt wet allowing my erect nipples to show through.

However daring or cheeky I thought I as being, Mr Turner remained professionally and the most reaction I would get would be a sly smile or catch him repositioning himself discreetly. I was beginning to enjoy teasing him immensely and finding myself increasing hot and needy following my work.

With this is mind I contacted an old reliable fuck buddy who had just returned to the country. Sex with him was always hot and we like to push boundaries. He visited a lot over the next couple of weeks. One morning upon waking up late for Mr Turners as I had stayed out the night before I was hurriedly locating my clothes of the bedroom floor my FB had awoken with morning glory and not one to miss an opportunity as I headed for the door he grabbed my waist, bent me over the banister and ripped my knickers off as he pushed his thick hard cock into my unsuspecting pussy. The surprise took my breath away and being unable to move my pussy reacted just as he knew it and instantly became wetter. I breathlessly explained I needed to get to Mr Turners to which he chuckled and shot his load deep inside me saying I now had to go see the Old man knickerless and with his cum dripping from me……..

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

colchester

I arrived 15mins late, I let myself in with the key I had been intrusted with. Mr Turner was in the shower. I instantly felt bad that I was late and immediately started work in the kitchen still incredibly horny following the pounding my pussy had taken 20 mins early and the fact I had no knickers on. Mr Turner came and sat at the kitchen table as I apologised for being late, following his shower, yet again he smelt incredible and I relaxed, I gained the normal glances as I teasingly flashed my cleavage and feeling daring and horny as I reached up to clean the high shelves I allowed my dress to rise to ensure Mr Turner could see I wasn’t wearing any underwear. My trick worked and for the first time Mr Turner sat back in his chair allowing me to see the bulge under his trousers.

This immediately made my pussy clench so I took the opportunity to bend over the kitchen worktop and allow him a proper view of my soaking wet pussy dripping with the cum of my FB. My breath quickened and I willed Mr Turner to make an advance. My pussy longed to be touched. The cold marble worktop on my braless nipples instantly made me shudder. I heard his chair move across the kitchen floor and felt his presence behind me. My hips swayed a little, as to invite him to touch and I could hear his breath deepen behind me as I could imagine him getting a good view of my needy pussy. Then I felt him lift my dress slightly, my body tensed at the anticipation of months of teasing now he was sure to touch me and feel my wetness. My pussy was clenched in excitement.

Yes… I felt one hand on the small of my back holding me down, he didn’t need to, there was no way I was going to move, I had imagined this for a while now. He was standing slightly to the left of me and was now sandwiching me between his growing cock and the worktop, I managed to sway my hips to determine how excited his was and oh my, he felt hard and bigger then I had imagined. With his other hand I felt 1 finger trace the outline of my swollen lips, then 1 finger began to explore inside slowly joined by another. It felt so wrong yet so good, nice and slow and caring. I knew he would be able to tell I had been fucked this morning and was now beginning to grind my pussy onto his finger and relax into this…..

Then whack, he removed the hand from my back and I felt a hard smack across my left butt cheek, it shocked me and made me wince I froze, wtf!! Both hands were removed from me. I felt him stand back from me.

I slowly stood up straight and turned to be face to face with Mr Turner, God what had I done. Had I got it all wrong? Had I just completely embarrassed myself.

Mr Turner stood there staring straight into my eyes, seconds passed I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. He raised his hand, the hand that had just been exploring me to his mouth, licked mine and my FB juices from his fingers whilst not taking his eyes off me. I was frozen to the spot He then said in a very stern voice, “Get back to work you naughty slut!”.

Mmmm. Great so far

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Horny read mmmm

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Cant wait for more

Mmmmm.......I wanted him to spank you from the begining....

leeds

Fantastic

X

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

colchester

I left in a hurry that morning and was confused as to what will happen next. Was Mr Turner angry with me? Had I ruined everything and lost my job?

The week went slowly and I was nervous entering the property next Friday. I needn’t had been. Mr Turner was busy in his office, he greeted me politely and engaged in small talk but seemed to keep out of my way. I relaxed a little and put the experience down to a mistake and thankfully nothing else had been said. The morning passed quickly and as I was cleaning the kitchen my mind wandered back to how excited I was last time and how much I had wanted Mr Turner to make an advance, I was busy in thought and getting a little excited and wet at the memory when Mr Turner walked into the kitchen and said he needed to ask me something. I was instantly thinking he was going to fire me or ask me to discuss my actions, was he possibly going to proposition me, with a little bit of excitement and a little interpretation I sat opposite him at the table.

Mr Turner explained that he needed to go away and with this I thought he was letting me go but in his next breath he asked me if I could look after the property and his cat. Of course, with a sigh of relief I accepted and was grateful he trusted me and thanked him for doing so.

The next Friday was the day he was leaving, I attended and the morning went quick. He ran me through how to set the alarm and cat schedule and any other things he thought I should know. He left an hour later explaining that he would be back in 2 weeks if there were any problems to contact him, then as he walked past me to the door, Whack, he spanked my ass, totally unexpected and out of context, I was shocked and confused, he looked back at my confusion, winked and he last words were ‘Don’t disappoint me now, be a good girl’.

I closed the door behind him and thought what an odd thing to do and say to me, since nothing had been said or anything had happened since the last incident. I assumed he was referring to the fact he was trusting me with his house and put the incident to the back of my mind whilst rubbing my slightly stinging ass cheek.

I carried on cleaning, albeit rather quickly as I had a lunch meet with the FB and needed to freshen up. I headed upstairs to carry on with my normal routine. Mr Turners room was always out of bounds and the thought of entering it had always crossed my mind but since he was always here I never did, now he was gone curiosity was getting the better of me, especially since his last comment. I tried to buy myself but literally my imagination was running riot, was Mr Turner the respectably person he came across as, I’d seen glimpses of his naughty side, the way he expertly traced my lips that day and how authoritative he was he calling me a naughty girl. Was he hiding a secret. I couldn’t help myself, my hand reached for the door handle, pulse racing. Just then the bleep of my phone nearly caused me a heart attack. I reached for my phone only to see a message from my FB, damn it he had to cancel! Now I was faced with being horny and no release!

With that thought of sod it, I entered the bedroom…. Nothing! It was just a normal bedroom, slightly dated in décor. With a 4-poster bed, brown furniture, dated curtains. No glimpses of excitement that I was looking for. Disappointingly I sat on the edge of the bed facing the dresser positioned. I scrolled through my phone, what was I to do now. Horny I couldn’t help but scroll through pics and messages, before I knew it the heat and wetness between my legs grew and I knew it would take me a couple of minutes to sort myself out and relieve my tension. I laid back raised my legs and slid my fingers to my wet pussy, I was ashamedly imagining Mr Turner standing watching me as my fingers swirled my hard clit, darting into my wet pussy as my mind imagined me begging him fuck me, before I knew it the tingling sensation of my orgasm grew and I exploded onto my fingers and my body shuddered with an amazing orgasm.

I took a minute of two to gain my composure before standing and walking to the bathroom to freshen up before locking up and heading home.

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

I'm intrigued. Please continue.

stoke

More please

Looking forward to more of this one.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Really liking this...

This is building up to be a very sexy story . Do you want to come and clean for me as well

colchester

Love to find a Mr Turner near by

Will add more later x

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

More please

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Look forwards to next part

By *luttyzoeTV/TS  over a year ago

Lutterworth

Like it

Great so far looking forward to the next bit

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xxx

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Wow , hot stuff

A great story and we are so looking forward to the rest xxx

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

leeds

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

colchester

The next couple of days passed without much happening, I attended the property and cared for the cat and tidied the mail away. Thursday, I had a date with the FB, we’d spoken about Mr Turner and he just thought he was a dirty old man and couldn’t understand why I thought he was so nice or understand why I was helping him out so much. Id mentioned the kitchen incident and how I always caught him watching me. It seemed to make my FB more excited and horny as when he gave me a lift to the property the next morning he insisted on coming in with me.

I sorted the cat and was just filling up the water bowl when my FB came up behind me and bent me over the worktop in the same place I had offered myself to Mr Turner. He knew this and spread my legs and immediately ran his hands up my thighs, the wetness between my legs was evident and as he slid my knickers to 1 side and pushed 2 fingers inside me he bent over and whispered in my ear, ‘if only Mr Turner was here right now, he could really see what a good girl you are’. My pussy instantly clenched his fingers begging for more.

As I was bent over the worktop, dress hitched up and fingers exploring, building my wetness and a thumb circling my clit, my breathing was getting heavier and moans escaping my lips I couldn’t help but fantasise that this is what should have happened that day with Mr Turner. I’m sure he hadn’t had any sexual relations in a while and id grown fond of him and couldn’t help but admit despite his age I would love to be able to please him and be his ‘good girl’.

My FB could feel my tension rising and as this did he bent down, not taking any action away from my hardening clit, he skilfully started rimming me with his expert tongue, he knew I loved this and within seconds of this glorious feeling the of an immense orgasm rose and I supported myself on the worktop as my whole body shook and my juices and orgasm exploded on his fingers.

He stood up and released his raging hard cock from his trousers, I gathered myself and managed to stand on my slightly wobbly legs. I kissed him passionately and push him back until his butt cheeks rested on the edge of the kitchen table. As I undid his shirt and pushed him back kissing down his chest so he was flat back on the table until I reached is girthy 7” hard cock. He edged up the table slightly so he was comfortable and I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock tasted and licking his pre-cum. My other hand worked its way around the base of his girth and as I took him deep in my mouth ensuring my tongue swirled and lubricated him as much as I could, my hand moved to cup his balls as his hard cock hit the back of my throat making me gag, I knew he loved this and to prove this he reached up grabbing the back of my head pushing me down and fucking my face. Now I had a spare hand I mopped up some of the juices from my own wet pussy and ensuring they were nice and lubed I ran my finger from his balls down his perineum to his tight hole, he always gives out a groan as I run my finger tip around and apply pressure. I feel his excitement growing in my mouth and can feel it in the force he is applying to the back of my head. I concentrate on my breathing and as the tip of my finger enters him he cannot wait anymore and explodes shooting his hot cum down the back of my throat. I gently massage his balls and base of his cock as the last twitches shoot the last drops of cum into my mouth.

By *ellie g 99Man  over a year ago

watford

Loving this , wish I was local I'd hire you

Dudley

stoke

More please

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

more !. xxxx

leeds

Great stuff -nice buildup....

Xx

Mm Mmm can't wait for more xx

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

By *ewlifeMan  over a year ago

braintree

Amazing x

By *exwaterCouple  over a year ago

waterford

More

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

So good keep going ??????

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Damn I need to get a cleaner

By *nderstandingfellaMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

More please

port talbot

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

bookmarked

By *rixieswTV/TS  over a year ago

S.Westerly

Well written. More please x

Loving it . I desperately need a sexy cleaner like you

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

nice story

Great story. Can't wait until the old boy gets back

Mmmmm nice, perhaps I should find me a teasing cleaner

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Mmmm more if u plzz x

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Loving this.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please and soon

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Yeah I reckon Mr Turner is going to be filming this lol

Luv it, eagerly awaiting the next instalment

By *iona38ddTV/TS  over a year ago

north east fife

Great story more please mmmmm

brecon

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

waterford

A more please op

By *imHerMan  over a year ago

UK

Mmmmmm more please

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Fuck this is such a horny story

colchester

My FB took a few minutes to compose himself and stand up, I was busy wiped the residue that had spilled from my throat down my chin. He stood up and exclaimed that he had an idea. He grabbed my wrist and led me to the stairs. He ushered me up the stairs in front of him so he could check out my ass as me from under my dress. I reached the top of the stairs only to look back to see my FB still at the bottom enjoying the view stroking his cock gently. I could see he was beginning to get hard again and knew I was in for a good seeing too. My pussy flipped with the anticipation and excitement.

He ordered me to raise my dress, pull my soaking wet knickers to the side and stand at the top of the stairs and start to play with myself as he slowly climbed the stairs edging closer and closer to enjoy the view. As he neared the top I made a playful dash to the spare room which I knew was set up with a double bed and. I managed to reach the handle of the door when I felt his arms around my waist. As I opened the door I think he guessed this was the spare room and pulled me back. ‘Oh no, we need old Mr Turners room, I’m going to fuck you so hard on his bed. Just the way I bet he wish he could’. I wasn’t so enthralled with the idea, I mean Mr Turner had trusted me. This was a gross abuse of trust. Just as I was about to walk away down the stairs my FB grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear, ‘Come now, prove what a Good girl you really are’. He knows that’s as good as a dare to me and will encourage me, not one to back down I open the door to Mr Turners room and push my FB down onto the bed. Yes I can be a Good Girl and I will damn well remind him of that. With him laying spread eagle on the bed I scoured the room for something to tie him with, I spotted the wardrobe and opened the door. Search frantically for maybe belts or a tie rack, I reached in and spotted exactly that, a rack with ties, and a rack with leather belts. I pulled 5 ties from the rack and returned to the bed. Now my FB was looking slightly bemused as I had never tied him before. He went to open his mouth to speak but I swiftly placed I finger on his lips and told him to shush! I took each wrist and tied these to the top posts, then the same for each ankle. He was beginning to wriggle slightly, testing the tightness. I was sure he was secure so I let him squirm. I then straddled him. Still fully dressed. I bent and kissed him passionately. He bucked his hips. I whispered to him that he should lay back and enjoy, as I’m about to prove what a good girl can do. I Sat up, lifted my dress above my head freeing my breasts and was now just in my knickers. I offered each nipple to his mouth in turn allowing him to devour and gently nibble as I grinded my hot damp pussy into him in return. His erection grew immediately. I then took the last tie and blindfolded him. I stood up and admired the view and my handy work. Feeling a little smug I decided that I needed some lube or massage oil for the upcoming events, scanning the room gave me little inspiration I opened the top drawer of the bedside cabinet and luckily there was some aloe Vera, having never used the stuff before I assumed it would be ok. Its natural after all. The FB was beginning to look impatient. I slipped my knickers off, climbed back on to the bed, kissing him full on the mouth. I then take the soaking gusset of my knickers and force this into his mouth. He is shocked but once the aroma and taste overcome him he relaxes. I shimmy back down taking my time with moving my now bare pussy over his erect cock. Now lower down I take some aloe Vera oil and start massaging his chest, moving down to hips and thighs. Every now and again his erect cock would twitch upward and it would be greeted with the tip of my tongue. I worked the aloe vera oil all around his balls, perineum and ass hole and without warning I then encircled his hard cock with my mouth and went down as far as I could. This action took his breath away as I held it there swirling my tongue around his shaft as my fingers began to probe his ass. His breathing deepens and groans escape his lips past my soaking wet knickers which are still stuffed in his mouth. I continued to build his excitement with my mouth, knowing he was at my mercy. I would have quite easily finished him off there and the, but no, this good girl wants to cum hard too!

I sit up and he lets out a disappointed groan that I had stopped, I don’t care, my pussy is dripping and needs attention. I reposition myself with my pussy inches from his mouth, I remove the knickers and start playing with myself just above him, I insert 2 fingers deep inside me I’m so wet I literally drip juice into my mouth. He cannot see the sight just above him, but he can hear how wet I am and now he can taste how wet I am. He begs me to lower my pussy down and as I near orgasm I do just that. He shoots his tongue deep in me lapping my juices as I grind down, I gyrate my hips down so he can circle my hard clit then I tilt the over way so he can rim my tight ass. I continue to so a few times until he and I can both feel the tell-tale signs of an orgasm building, he quickens his tongue on my hard clit and its takes all my energy to hold myself up as an orgasm rips through my body making my legs shake.

As my orgasm subsides I untie his wrists and remove his blindfold. I want him to see me ride his hard cock! I swivel my body so im in reverse cowgirl position and I’m on my knees above his hard cock. I initial use his hard-glistening bell end to rub my clit and pussy lips, I enjoy this whilst slowing wanking him. Occasionally ill slip just the tip inside me and circle my own finger on my clit. I could do this all day, its heaven. As I slip into a rhythm of teasing him and myself I feel his fingers on my ass cheeks pulling them apart, then a lovely warm finger is applying pressure to my tight hole. He knows I dislike full anal, however I love being rimmed and a finger or small toy inserted. He has taken the initiative and applied some aloe vera to his fingers and is now applying further pressure easing my hole open. There is a mirror on the dresser at the bottom of the bed and I have a glorious view of his hard cock in the tip on my pussy and I rub my clit and he rubs my hole. The excitement growing from motion of his finger and my finger I can’t hold back any longer I need to feel him deep in my and fucking my wet pussy, he feels this too and with one hand he grabs my left hip and slams me down hard engulfing his full 7inches in one go, simultaneously he inserts a second finger and these go deep into me stretching my hole heightening every sensation, ‘Oh fuck, that feels good’ I scream. I raise and we slam down again and again, I can see in the mirror my pussy taking him deep in me each time. Its nearly too much to handle. He’s groaning and thrusting into me each time, his fingers probing deep into my ass, my fingers swirling my hard clit, my spare hand is squeezing my nipples, riding him like the good girl I am as I’m in full rhythm slamming down hard on his cock as he thrusts up, he takes his hand of my hip and slaps my arse on each raise, the pain and the pleasure searing through me is too much, I feel his cock start to twitch and knew he was ready. I slam down hard and as I do he shoots his load deep in me which sets of a loud orgasm on my part I throw my head back enjoy the moment as our bodies shudder and as the orgasms rip though us.

Nice, this is building up very well.

Near Bedford

More more more please

leeds

colchester

Mr Turner was due back the next day, we tidied ourselves up and flattened the sheets back out remembering to return the aloe vera and the ties.

On the Friday I was looking forward to seeing Mr Turner and to hear about his holiday. It was still hot and mid-summer and as I had missed him, and the horny mood I was in I decided to wear my favourite summer dress with white cotton panties, hopeful of giving him a glance and causing a smile. I arrived on time, and let myself in. I was slightly apprehensive knowing the antics myself and FB had gotten up to him his absence, although the thought of this did actually turn me on and made my cotton panties damp.

Mr Turner was sitting in the kitchen eating a croissant with freshly brewed coffee. He offered me a chair and a cup upon my arrival and I gladly took up the offer, being extra conscious to lean across to reach the sugar enabling him to see I was braless as he got a good look down my dress. He met me with that sly smile and what now seemed to be a cheeky glint in his eye. As I observed him drink his coffee I couldn’t help but admire his tan and relaxed demeanour as he described his time away. He had been staying with family in the south of France. He asked if there was any problems whilst he was away, to which I swear my cheeks flushed a little and he hoped that I didn’t mind looking after the property for him. I took a gulp of my coffee before explaining it was a pleasure to help and I was glad he trusted me. He looked over at me and seemed to hold my gaze longer then normal before saying ‘I trust you were a Good girl’.

Oh my gosh I nearly spat out the coffee in my mouth, yes, I was an exceptionally good girl, but definitely not in the way he thought I was, jeez if only he knew that the exact place he was eating his croissant 24 hours ago I had cock down my throat! The memory of the day before came flooding back to me, and the wetness in my panties grew. I felt flushed and very horny. I swear Mr Turner could sense this as he suggested I start with cleaning the kitchen first today. I rose from my seat aware his eyes were following me I began the normal routine of cleaning, exposing myself where I could as my breathing was deepening as the sexual tension was rising. I decided to up the game, I had noticed crumbs on the floor from Mr Turners breakfast, I normally hoover the kitchen floor, but I decided to get the dustpan and brush out and dropped on all floors, gently sweeping the crumbs away so as I brushed up against the table leg it edged my dress up over my ass, here I was on all fours, ass showing in front of him. Surely just surely this would provoke a reaction. Yet nothing!

So I turned and coyly asked if he liked the view? Again he just smiled, howeber I had noticed a bulge growing within his tailored shorts. I rose onto my knees in front of him and gently brushed so loose crumbs from his lap, he sat back and stared at me intently doing so, I was so close, I could just undo his trousers and finally meet his hard cock, the hard cock I spend so much time teasing, I could finally cure my curiosity and taste him. I paused with my hand on his hard cock feeling it grow under my touch. He let out a low groan and I raised to meet his gaze. Hopeful he was reading my mind.

He placed his hand on mine and ensuring I could feel his girth within mine gently squeezed my hand. oh my, I took a sharp intake of breath.

He then removed my hand, stated I had missed a bit on the floor, stood and left the kitchen. I was left on my knees confused and extremely wet!

Damn have I done it again? Had I ruined it, why won’t he take what I’m literally handing him on a plate. Was it me, did he not find me attractive? But surely the staring and the obvious bulges he clearly did!

I stood and frustratingly carried on cleaning, I didn’t see him for the rest of the morning. Being honest I was glad of this. I was confused and didn’t quite know how to act. I was just getting ready to leave and was gathering my bag in the hallway when he came down the stairs. I felt it best just pretend nothing happened and without meeting his gaze I stated I was glad he had a nice holiday and I would see him next Friday. I took 2 steps towards the door when I suddenly a hand on the back of my neck. It was a forceful hand and as I tried to turn to see what the hell he was doing he pushed me forcefully up against the glazed front door, my head turned to the side so I didn’t faceplant the door. I couldn’t move, I was in shock, I froze unsure of what do to. My mind was racing.

He leaned into my ear, I could feel his heavy breath on me. His voice was different when he spoke, he was very stern, he ordered me to remove my knickers, I reached down, lifted my dress, eased my knickers down over my hips and let them drop to the floor. I couldn’t step out of them as his hand was still holding me against the door. He kept one hand on my neck, moved the other to my hip and pulled me back into him. I could feel his hard cock pressing into the small of my back. We took a couple of steps back and he forced me to bend forward. He lifted my dress showing my bare ass. He rubbed my ass cheek whilst saying, such a cute ass on such a good girl, I just froze unable to think of what to do. Then whack his harsh stern hand slapped my cheek, I couldn’t even shoot forward as with the grip on my neck he pulled me back into his crotch as he did so. Again, another slap, the pain seared through my body as I let out a yelp. Another fell hard on me as tears sprang to my eyes.

The grip on my neck released and he allowed me to stand, as my dress fell over my stinging ass. He ordered me to pick my knickers up of the floor, I did and he held his hand out for them. I hesitated, he asked why I was hesitant considering I was happy to leave a pair in his bedroom in his absence. Shit!! Oh god damn, I had assumed FB had picked them up.

Near Bedford

Oops

leeds

Interesting

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

waterford

Lovely

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *lder4younger69Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Excellent !

Wish I had home help like this ...

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *parks133Man  over a year ago

luton

Here!

This is brilliant...and so well written...

port talbot

By *uby slutTV/TS  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Very good

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By *oxy0788Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Can't wait for the next instalment x very wet here waiting with hard nipples xx

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

more...

Dudley

Loving where this is going

Fantastic story. Well paced and so hot

brecon

Nice touch!

stoke

More please

Please hurry with the next instalment . My cock is throbbing

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Wow ultra sexy.

colchester

The week passed very slowly, thoughts of what Mr Turner had done and said to me wouldn’t leave me, I found it hard to concentrate and several times I found my hand wandering into my knickers feeling how wet I was on a constant basis.

I walked up the path to his house the following Friday nervously. I was aware that Mr Turner had got me to this level of excitement before and left me hanging. He was literally dangling his cock like a carrot to me, yet no matter what I did he took it away at the last minute. Would today be any different?

My key entered the lock and I took a deep breath as I entered the house. I called out to try and locate him. A hello came back from his office. My cheeks flushed with a wave of embarrassment as I decided to just act normal and get to work. As he was downstairs I started work upstairs. I somewhat speedily cleaned today, part from frustration and part from wanting to get downstairs to see him in the flesh and to gage if any of my wild dirty thoughts would come true. I was cleaning the kitchen as he came in, so again I took the opportunity to lean over the worktop so he enjoyed the view, I hoped and wished to feel him closer behind me, but no, he just sat on his normal chair and poured a coffee enjoying the show. I gave up! So frustrated and so fed up. I basically through a little strop. A little huffing and puffing pursued and all he did was sit in that bloody chair with a smug look on his face!! He left and went back to his office. As I was hoovering I popped my head around the door asking if it was ok to carry on whilst he was working, he nodded. His office was large, 1 wall covered in floor to ceiling bookcases, filled with academic books, a leather wingback chair in one corner and his desk was positioned in front of the bay window facing into the room. He knew that once I had finished hoovering I had finished for the morning and once Id unplugged the hoover he told me to return once I had put it away and he would give me my money. I did so without saying a word in a stroppy manner. I was now growing bored of the game, it was obvious he was a voyeur and clearly liked to look but not touch.

I returned to the office and walked to the side of the desk where he was sitting, he pushed his chair back and as I looked down I realised he was wearing nothing from the waist down! Oh his cock was splendid, the girthiest cock with glorious thick pumping veins. I was shocked and my pussy flipped with excitement. I wasn’t expected what he did next. He grabbed my hips pulling me to my knees, and then pushed me into the gap under the desk, then repositioned the chair so he was directly in front of me. I manoeuvred myself within the tight space unsure of what he wanted or expected.

I heard the computer screen come to life above my head, he instructed me not to touch. What? I was stuck under his desk, with his cock inches from my face and I wasn’t allowed to touch!

He continued to explain that he was amused by my strop earlier and has enjoyed the weekly shows that I put on for him, it was clearly obvious that I was desperate for his hard cock, but due to my teasing nature he was going to teach me a lesson!

I began to hear the sound of what assumed was a porn movie being played on the computer, then his hand reached down and started stroking his cock. He pulled back his foreskin and pre-cum dripped from him. Oh my this was torture, I could smell his sex and I wanted a taste, my hands slipped down to my own knickers which were now dripping. I was mesmerised by the sight before me. My fingers entered my pussy and I let out a low wanton groan. Mr Turners pace was quickening and I matched this pace with my own fingers, I was imagining how good it would feel to have that hard cock in me and I was now inches from it and surely today would be the day. His own hand worked expertly up and down his shaft, occasionally paying extra attention the tip with his thumb. I’ve always had a thing for masculine hands and his hands around his thick shaft were sending me over the edge, the torture of being so close yet so far, our pace quickened simultaneously, I could feel my orgasm rising and evidently so was his. As my orgasm swelled and eventually reached climax I couldn’t help by yell omg I’m Cumming, and as I did I involuntarily leant my head forward, I was met with the tip of his hard cock, I opened my mouth and guided the tip in with my tongue, he didn’t recoil and pushed further down my throat, at last I could taste him, his hard cock felt amazing, I managed to swirl my tongue around the tip and a gentle suck and with that he exploded in my mouth sending his hot sperm down the back of my throat. I was not going to waste a drop and within another couple of twitches he had emptied his complete load in me.

I sat back with a huge smile. Finally! He tasted as good as I imagined. He pushed his chair back and looked under the desk to see me legs spread wide, panties soaking with my cum. He offered me a hand and I pulled myself out. As I stood he told me to remove my knickers, I did so and as he took them from me he said he would add them to his collection.

kilmarnock ish

By *assex134Man  over a year ago

always moving

By *ilhavMan  over a year ago

milford haven

What a great story. One of the best I have read here

colchester

I will continue to add, now Mr Turner has shown hes willing

New forest

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

more plz x

I'm glad you finally got his cock in you . Now I hope he takes you to heaven and back

colchester

As I stood in front of Mr Turner who was still sitting back in his chair he instructed me to remove my dress. I was slightly hesitant as I was facing the bay window with the blinds open. He sternly said, do as your told, prove you’re a good girl. I removed my dress feeling a little vulnerable and exposed. Although the street wasn’t a busy, any one walking pass would be sure of an unobstructed view. He scootered his chair forward and spread my legs apart with his own. I settled myself on the edge of the desk. Mr Turner sat for a few seconds admiring the view whilst gently running his fingers up the inside of my thighs and gently nibbling my erect nipples. I relaxed a little even though I kept one open for people passing. Mr Turner reached to a drawer and pulled out a long-handled wand. Oh my, he really was a dirty old man after all. I was keen to find out what he intended to do with it. The buzz as he switched it on excited me. He placed it straight on my chest bone, the ripples ran through my chest as he drew it across to my breasts, my breathing deepened and I let out a low groan of pleasure. The wand traced a line down my stomach and to my inner thigh. My hips bucked as I tried to edge it nearer to my hard clit. Mr Turner chuckled at my need. He swiftly located the tip of my clit with the round smooth buzzing wand, it sent shivers through me. Next, he placed the handle of the wand between his knees and expertly held it still. My pleasure was growing and this was evident in my groaning and breathing. He then grabbed each wrist and held me in position unable to move. The wand was working its magic my clit was getting harder and harder. Oh yes Mr Turner it feels so good, it’s going to make me come. He was able to lean forward and take a nipple between his teeth, the pain of him biting down on my nipple whilst the wand was buzzing was indescribable but my body responded, I could feel the orgasm beginning to build, Oh Mr Turner, yes yes yes, more please…….. His knees dropped removing the wand, he stopped biting my nipples and sat back.

Oh god, no don’t stop I was so close to cumming. I know he replied, but you won’t cum until I allow you to cum! Oh, the pure torture, my body was pulsating and the blood rushed through me, my heart beating fast.

He told me to stay still if I wanted to cum, if I moved he would stop. I followed orders and remained still whilst he assumed the same position with the wand on my hard clit. This time trusting, I wouldn’t move he sat back and took his growing cock in his hand and watched as the wand went back to work. I stared intently at him working his own cock. I thought if I could take my mind of the pulsating in my clit that I could prolong this glorious moment and he wouldn’t recognise my orgasm building until it was too late. He was enjoying the view as he hard cock was growing fast, I got caught up in the moment and before I knew it my arched my back and threw my head back, it was here… my orgasm had built without notice, my stomach tensed as it grew…… then instantly he took the wand away. I literally whined and pleaded for him to let me cum. He just smiled and reminded me to be a good girl. I swear I actual stamped my feet and pouted, I felt like a little girl not getting her own way. He seemed to thrive on this behaviour.

He handed me the wand and turned me around instructing me to place the tip on me and bend over the desk, I instantly returned the wand into position and bend down over the desk. Now I was in control of the wand I would cum for sure! He sat behind me watching roll the tip of the watch around my swollen wet lip and back to my hard clit, the feeling was such a relief, I knew I wouldn’t take long to cum and thought id enjoy it as well as put on a show for Mr Turner, I could feel his breath on me so knew he was inches away from my pussy whist still wanking himself. I was groaning and purring as the vibrations hit all the right places. I felt Mr Turners tongue on the base of my lips and delve deep in me tasting and enjoying my wetness. He then ran his tongue to my ass and rimmed me expertly whilst moving 2 fingers to my swollen pussy and reaching deep inside instantly finding my g-spot. I was in complete submission I couldn’t fight the orgasm building even if I wanted to, the buzz on my clit, his fingers on my g-spot and tongue in my ass…. Oh yesssss, this feels amazing I purred, oh I’m in heavennnnnnnnn……..Click. the damn wand stopped. His fingers removed and tongue disappeared!! Shit no! surely, he hadn’t just done that on purpose!

I had no idea the damn wand had a remote too and he’d switched it off!! I actually wanted to cry. Never before in my life had someone denied me 1 orgasm ley alone 3!!

By *exi88Man  over a year ago

paisley

Amazing tell more please xx

By *teemy adventuresCouple  over a year ago

somewhere nearby

Great story

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Great story

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

stoke

More please

Keep up the good work. You're a really good girl

More x please x

colchester

I laid still trying to calm my breathing and ever so hopeful he would switch the damn wand on again. I wanted to cum so badly that despite the wand not buzzing I continued to roll the tip around my very swollen clit and lips. Mr Turner stood up behind me and the tip of his hard cock brushed my swollen lips, I let out a gasp of excitement. Oh my he was such a tease. I moved the wand to the side as he edged his cock up towards my clit, rubbing his pre-cum around my clit as started to try and grind against him, inviting him in, my purring got louder. He pulled back, and whack I felt his hard hand smack my bare ass. I didn’t scream as it felt so good! He sensed this and offered his tip back to my pussy, again swirling the tip around my lips reaching my clit, again I responded and tried harder to slip him in. Whack there came the smack again, Mmmmm sir, please let me have you. When I say you little tease, was the reply. Back came his tip to tease me, I had learnt that every time I got too excited I would get punished, I loved this game and played it well. Each time prolonging the smack by pretending not to be so excited, yet my orgasm grew. My ass was now stinging and raw, just how I loved it and Mr Turner had advanced to placing the tip just inside me. I was rubbing the tip of the wand back on my clit and to my surprise it buzzed back into action.

My body was in such a heightened state at some points I couldn’t even see straight. Still bent over the desk head turned to the side I glimpsed back towards Mr Turner as he was standing with one hand around the base of his cock teasing the tip in me and one hand on the small of my back with his thumb stretching down towards my ass hole. As the wand was buzzing away and my hips were beginning to buck I caught movement out the corner of my eye, just someone walking past, phew, they didn’t stop, I had completely forgotten we were in full view of the street.

The control Mr Turner had over me was incredible, he could read my body better than any man id met before. Something has to be said for the more experienced older man!

I was desperate to cum and desperate to fill him deep inside me, the tip of his girthy cock was easing in and I could feel him spreading me gently. He was pushing a little deeper each time and I was doing my best not to push back as I feared if I did he would withdrawer completely and id be back to square one. I concentrated on breathing and fighting the urge to explode on him as the wand was making my clit throb. I learnt now that he knew exactly when I was getting ready to orgasm and by now I feared that he wouldn’t let me at all.

I could feel his cock swelling and it seemed to be growing in me, his breathing was getting deeper and low growls kept escaping his lips. I took the opportunity to beg to cum, please sir, I’ve been a good girl, please let me cum. You will cum and you will cum the hardest you ever have, all over my cock……. When I say you can! I knew in that moment he was in complete control and what attempts I made would be futile. My orgasm was his choice.

He pulled all the way out, the re introduced the tip, he turned up the power on the wand, and waited for what seemed like forever. I thought that was it, my begging had made him recoil and he was now going to torture me again, I let out a sigh and gently purr and the wand was working hard, although I enjoy cumming on a toy, you can beat cumming and being filled by hard cock.

I suddenly felt a hand on the back of my head grabbing a handful of hair, I let out a gasp, was this it was Mr Turner forcefully going to take me. It took a few moments to realise that the orientation of the hand couldn’t be Mr turners, plus he still had his hand on my back.

WTF who, what, how, whose was this hand!!! I tried to move my head to see but I couldn’t. with his grip on my hair I was stuck. I looked back at Mr Turner in shock. He just chuckled, shhhh be a good girl! Then a hard cock appeared over the top of my face, not know who the hell this belonged to frightened me a little, I hadn’t even been aware of anyone else in the room, let alone how they got in!

A blindfold was slipped under my head by Mr Turner and tied by this mysterious man.

My head was repositioned forward and a cock was forced into my mouth. As I was on the desk which wasn’t too wide it was the perfect position for this guy to face fuck me.

Luckily, he wasn’t as girthy as Mr Turner so I was able to take it well and still breath.

Here I was naked, arse raw, blindfolded in front of a window being spit roasted by my employer and a stranger. I couldn’t help but relax into it as although this face assault has initially stopped my orgasm it was now steadily building.

Upon seeing the view of this man face fucking me Mr T decided he couldn’t wait anymore, another hit on the speed of the wand he had to hands on my hips and swirling the tip of his cock inside me. He leaned forward and growled into my ear. Be a Good girl and come hard on my cock.

And as he stood he pounded the full length and girth into in one go, it edged me forward onto the cock in my mouth, I would have yelped if I could, he pulled back slowly, held it for a second and then again pounded full length into me, the sensation of being filled by him was unreal. He seemed to hit every sensory nerve in my body, his speed increased as he could feel my body begin to tense.

The guy in front of me still had hold of my head and face fucking me, I heard Mr Turner say I was ready and with that both men got a firmer grip and I felt the hold me down. My boy began to convulse, the strongest orgasm I had ever felt ripped through my body, my eyes rolled back into my head and I swear I could honestly see stars, my hands dropped the wand and Mr T and the guy just stood still holding onto me as my whole body trembled, it felt like it lasted an age.

As I came around they were both still hard in me but gently rocking. Mr Turner asked if I was ok, and all I could reply was yes sir.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Great story, love how its unfolding

Here!

Fabulous

port talbot

By *harliebluestockingsCouple  over a year ago

london

Impressive. We are loving it. Xx

....That is superb....I think I definately need a home help now....!

Lol

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

WoW

stoke

More please

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

One of the very best erotic adventures. Such a good girl.

Brilliant and very well written. I loom forward to more.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Fabulous

colchester

Thank you for all your posts, it's the first story I've ever written. I'm really enjoying how it's evolving naturally as I write it.

Be carry on tomorrow;)

Roll on tomorrow

Fantastic story , thankyou xxx

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

Absolutely brilliant first attempt

Mmmm wow omg. This is the best story I've ever seen on here x

Oh can't wait..

Near Bedford

Riveting reading

By *ittleman300Man  over a year ago

tralee

Omg amazing story, must be great to write from experience lol

Mmmmmmm

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Wow just wow! Amazing story

S

Xx

leeds

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Amazing!

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

"Thank you for all your posts, it's the first story I've ever written. I'm really enjoying how it's evolving naturally as I write it.

Be carry on tomorrow;)"

Well done fab story

Here!

kilmarnock ish

Waiting for more xx

By *awn-riderMan  over a year ago

Home

Wow so erotic x. Gets me so hard reading this thanks x

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Brilliant story well written ?? Book marked reader for next part

New forest

Loving this

port talbot

Love it mm