FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nypho wife gets extra cock as barmaid

Nypho wife gets extra cock as barmaid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litlicker4U OP   Man  over a year ago

Halifax

One night when we were in the pub, I was complaining about the time we were waiting to get served and Jenny said she had been a far better barmaid when she worked behind a bar when she was at college. We both looked at each other and knew we were thinking the same thing, she should look for a job in a bar.

Later in bed, we talked it over and agreed that she should look for a bar job somewhere that our group of friends did not go and that we should keep it to ourselves, that way she could act like the slutty barmaid to her hearts content. We also agreed that I would be able to go to any bar she worked in, but just as another customer, so anyone trying to chat her up would not get put off by my being there.

Next day Jenny started looking for bar jobs and found several that fitted the bill, so after a few phone calls she had a couple of interviews lined up, one which she liked more than the other. On the day of the interview at the place she wanted to work, she put on her tightest top, with of course no bra underneath as usual, a pair of the tightest jeans she had that showed off the great curve of her arse and lots of makeup.

Needless to say, she got the job and on her first night she had on a tight blue t-shirt, no bra and a very, VERY, short denim skirt she had. She also put on a pair of skimpy white panties that she hoped would be visible to anyone looking, given how short her skirt was. Well she was right, there were almost some spilled pints when she bent down the first time to get a bottle from the bottom shelf, keeping her legs straight, flashing her white panties and lovely arse to everyone at the bar as she bent over. It was strange how that particular brand of drink became VERY popular all of a sudden! She also found that she was receiving a great deal in tips, on the pretext of course of her being the new barmaid, nothing to do with the amount of times she was flashing her knickers to all and sundry!

Once she had shown she could do the job, the landlord Jim and his wife Pam, sorted out some shifts for her and she became part of the team with another barmaid called Paula. It turned out that most of the time she seemed to be on her breaks at the same time as Jim and they took them upstairs in the flat that Jim & Pam had on the top floor of the pub.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Keep going

Halifax

After a few days Jenny was taking her meal break upstairs with Jim, when he asked “are you enjoying the job”? “Oh yes”, said Jenny, “everyone is very friendly, I’m loving it, everyone is very attentive”, “I’m not surprised really” said Jim, “those short skirts and tiny panties have got all of our attentions, and not to mention those lovely unfettered tits of yours”. Jenny was a bit taken aback to start with, but when Jim said “Well if you want to carry on working here, you better lift your top up and come over here and let me have a feel”. Not someone who is a stranger to having her tits felt, she lifted her t-shirt and went and sat down next to Jim, who started to squeeze her tits before sucking on her nipples.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Halifax

It was not long before Jim unzipped and got his cock out, which Jenny needed no encouragement to take hold of and start sucking greedily, wanking him until he shot his load into her mouth. This carried on at almost every break, with Jim following Jenny up the two flights of stairs, pushing his hand up her skirt and rubbing her pussy and feeling her arse, before ending up pulling down her panties and fucking her on the sofa, or over the back of it.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

What bar was this in I’m on my way over lol

Halifax

This carried on until Jenny was talking to Paula one day when it was quiet, and Paula said straight out, “Well, has Jim tried it on with you yet”? “What do you mean” said Jenny, all innocent. “He has a bit of a track record with barmaids he hires, I got hired by Pam, so he has not tried anything, the last girl before you he was fucking, until she had enough and left, so just watch yourself”. “Ok, I will” said Jenny, happy that Paula did not seem to think anything had happened.

By *ick and JoMan  over a year ago

worcester

Mmm great keep going please

Halifax

So for a couple of weeks, every break taken with Jim would result in Jenny either sucking his cock and him fingering her pussy, or her bent over the couch with Jims cock banging her from behind. However, Pam had seen this all before, and one day she came up to the flat and caught Jenny bent over with Jims cock filling her pussy. That was that! On the way out Paula said to Jenny, “I did try and tell you what a randy old bastard Jim was”. “It’s ok” said Jenny, “I made a load of money in tips flashing my knickers and getting a load of extra cock as well, so not so bad really”!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

[Removed by poster at 01/03/18 20:17:46]

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago