FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Prove it - A little sub/dom belting story

Prove it - A little sub/dom belting story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *addys_Little_Princess OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

A little something that popped into my head

I'd been pushing him all evening, it was the first time I'd let my bratty side out to play and she was revelling in having free reign. I think it amused him to begin with, the way a kitten batting your nose is sort of adorable for a while, but I could see something else building behind his eyes, something powerful that he was keeping in check. But Miss Bratty was having none of that. She wanted to play...

We were talking about belting, and I could hear myself teasing about how I didn't think he could make me scream. My rational brain knew that I was playing with fire, but I was so lost in the game, so lost in the feeling of power that my bratty side gave me, that I just didn't care.

He chuckled 'making you scream would not be hard girl'

I should have heard it in the tone of his voice. It was a clear warning. But I just couldn't contain her.

'I think you should prove it sir' I said, biting my lip provocatively.

He was on me in an instant, pinning me down to the bed, a fistful of my hair in his strong hands and his hard cock grinding into my ass through his trousers. He growled into my ear as he pushed my face down into the mattress.

'You asked for it girl, it's about time someone taught you the meaning of the word scream'

I was already grinding up to meet his hardness, so turned on by the dark and primal energy radiating from him.

He started tying me to the bedposts, spread eagle, ass still in the air. My dress was ripped from my back, and he roughly tore off my panties too, leaving me bare and exposed before him, already dripping in anticipation. I heard the sound of his belt being undone, and started bucking my hips, desperate to be punished, corrected for being so bad.

Thwack

'Fuck' I screamed out. He was not fucking around. Shit that hurt.

'I don't think that was loud enough girl' He growled

Thwack, again and again and again.

I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks, I'd lost count of the hits and how loud my screams were getting. It hurt. ALOT. But it felt so amazing, so freeing. I wanted him to hurt me, I wanted to weep and beg for him to stop.

I felt his hands exploring my wetness. My ass was on fire, but I couldn't stop myself moaning as he brushed my clit.

'We're not done yet girl' I felt him back on top of me, his hardness free and rubbing at my entrance. His hand back in my hair, he pulled my head back painfully as he drove his throbbing cock into me, hard.

'That's better girl, scream for me some more'

I'd long lost the ability to articulate, he felt so amazing inside me, I could hear myself moaning crying out, anything to release the climax building inside of me. He fucked me harder and faster, insistant and claiming every inch of me, body and soul. Finally I couldn't hold it in anymore, my body errupted around him, but still he fucked me harder, pushing my face down into the mattress. I could hardly breathe, but I knew he was close. Finally I felt him release and collapse onto me. We laid like that for a while, spent, satisfied, riding our come downs. He untied me, scooped me into his arms, and with my face buried in his chest, I whispered

'I think you proved your point sir'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

loved it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So good

By *he CruiserMan  over a year ago

carshalton

Another beauty, young lady!!