FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex's sister

Ex's sister

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got some complains, so opening new thread for the next part

By DubTomFind posts by DubTom Man

5 days ago

Dublin

Sorry for the long felay. Life's got busy.

Saying it's my turn now, kissing my body all the way down, she started to play with my cock...kissing, licking, wanking, but didn't take it in her mouth...i knew her well, knew where she was going with this. Pulled back a bit, so she opened her mouth, started to run her hand faster on my lenght, and when she felt i was cuming, put my hand on my cock, wanting me to finish...it only took a few stroke and my first shot landed on her face, the second went straight into her open mouth with the rest on her closed eyes. Only then she took my cock in her mouth, and sucked the last drops out.

Went to bed, didn't want to bring up the subject again, but it just kept me up. Did she realy just gave me a "hall pass" on her sis.... How far her sis will go....

Next day we all got up, breakfast, i've watched the girls getting ready for a bit of shopping and sister time. I was to stay home, have a lazy day, meet up with them for late lunch.

Few hrs past, got a messagefrom gf. Picture of a shoe, and a question mark. Said not bad, but keep looking. Not long after same again. Message again, thought she should just pick the one she like. It was her sis this time, asking how my day was. I said good, asked if they had much luck picking the shoe. She said she isn't there, she is in a different shop, and sent me a pic of a set of a babydoll, hanging on the back of a changing room door, asking what i think. Said they're nice. She then ask if they'd fit her. Said don't know, i'm a man, can't judge sizes just by looking at them.

She comes back saying she meant the style and color. Again, i said don't know... must be if she picked them...as much as wanted to see her wearing the set, i was sure i wasn't going to ask her...after all, i was to play along...take her lead, not to start anything. Next minute message again, standing in front of a mirror, body half way turned, wearing this ivory, silky see through top, showing her firm tits and lovely dark nipples, then anather one full front, top pulled up to show the short comes with the top....side cut high up, front hardly covering her lips, anather pic...her back, matches the front...just enough to cover a bit...Stunning sight by any means. She then asked again, how about now? Said she can buy them, they're perfect for her, and her bf will be happy to see her wearing it. She said thanks for the help, and a comment on the end: who said it's for him...and off she was, back to her sis shopping

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

" "

There i was, looking at my phone in disbelief...not even two days she's here, but i knew this time will be different. Got-sort of-permission to go along. So there i was, ready to find out what she was at.

So with that in mind went to pick them up. Had a late lunch, nothing...headed home, again nothing...it was like she never sent me them pics.

Dinner, and off to bed, with the gf reminding me that i was to drop her sis to school next morning. Morning comes, gf's off to work early, i got up with her as usual, kissed her, back to make a coffee. Was standing at the counter,waiting for the coffee-italian gf...so only use traditional coffee maker!- sort of lost in my thought, planning the day ahead...sis walks in, wearing the same set she was wearing on the pics. Straight to the fridge, opens it...the lines of her body clearly wisible through the material as the light comes from the fridge...leans in, her ass is pointing right to my croth...her short is tightens, i can see there is no underwear...couldn't take my eyes off of her legs and ass. She looks back over her shoulder, obviously knowing what i'm looking at...but i did't care...if she put up the show, i'm going to enjoy it

Still keeping a stone face asked her: Coffee?

She takes out the milk, steps back, only to hit my already hardening cock with her ass....i was wearing my pj's when she was around, but nothing under it. She moved her ass a bit, got my cock between her cheeks...arched back so her body was tight up to me...at that point couldn't stop any more to have a full hard on, pressing my cock against her back..

Reached back, made two small coffee...asked for her milk..

She handed over saying: whaterver you need...i'd give it to you. Would you really? i asked. What if i give you one...here in the kitchen? then i run my arm around her....my hand just above her pussy...pulling her tighter...she was pushing her body stronger to me...her hands on top of my thighs...my hand turned...ponting my fingers down..only inches away from her clit...her short was so thin i could feel a nicely trimmed landing strip..she put one hand on mine..slowing down but not stopping going down...she pulled away from me, sliding her other hand between us...moving slowly but surely for my rock hard cock...pulled her back, trapping her hand...stopping to reach my cock and asked So you want one here in the kitchen? She was panting, back arched tight against me, head back on my chest...said Yes, i want one!...so there i was,pushing her away and turning around...There you go! i said, pointing to the little jar of sugar. Have one bere if you like...i have to et ready for work...and walked out of the kitchen...cock throbbing, full hard on, pre cum deipping and wetting my pj's...

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Stronger guy than me...I'd have broken

So there i was, wound up, near to explode, but sure as hell i wasn't going to make the first move...

As i was standing in the bedroom in my boxers, sis opend the door, her eyes wonder down -and lingers for what seems to be ages- on my clearly visible bulge and says: See you're ready....now get dressed, we're late....Like that's my fault!

In the car, to the city, dropped her at her school, she was getting out and say: Hey, thanks for the ride!

No probs, i say. You can ride me any time...she comes back saying, Carefull what you wish...and off she walked.

Days went by with only a bit of teasing and flashing, but nothing serious.

Then came friday evening. Picked up gf and sis from town, went for a dinner, sat down, girls on a bench , facing the room, i'm on the other side of the table, facing them. Sis was wearing tight jeans, and off shoulder sweater, which looked only hanging on the top of jer tits. No visible straps for bra made wonder whether ahe had one on...

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Keep going .

She must have, thought to myself. Wouldn't have come without one. Her top was similar to what my gf was wearing. Loosely knitted, so with every move the threads opened, revealing what's under. So i started to pay attention, hoping to see more. Must have been staring at her breast to long, or too obviously, but suddenly felt a touch on my leg. Light, but confidently moving up. Had a qiuck look, not my gf. Reached my knees, kept moving in till i felt her toes on my cock...gently touching and pishing. Didn't take much to get me hard...she must have felt it, as she was pushing harder...looking in my eyes, keeping up the conversation with dead poker face ...spread my legs allowing her to play with my fully hard cock...gf got up, headed to the loo. Said i'm coming, only to have word with her in private

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

» Add a new message to this topic