FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our "unorganised" bar meet

Our "unorganised" bar meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriouscouplexxx500 OP   Couple  over a year ago

centre

Hey guys this is the first time writing in the story and fantasies section, part of this is reality and part is fantasy:

This all happened one weekend myself and the Mrs were heading away for the weekend, it started off as any normal weekend away would, we checked into the hotel and went to our room, Mrs c decided she was going to have a shower and suggested that I go to the bar for a drink and that she would meet me down at the bar when she was finished.

Anyway I head down to the bar and as I walk in I have a quick look around the bar and I see a couple of gents at a small table talking over some paper, there is one guy at the bar on his own not really doing much, three middle aged women sitting to one side of the bar just chatting.

So I go order a drink and go and take a seat in the corner where I can see the entrance and the bar , so I'm sitting there having a quick look at fab and wondering to myself how people are on fab staying in this very hotel so I  just write the name of the hotel on our status just to see if it gets any attention.

After about an hour and getting through the drinks nicely I hear heels coming in the door and I look up and see Mrs c walking into the bar and I actually had to look twice , she was looking hot she had knee high black boots, a black leather skirt not too short but still not too long, and what looked like fish tights , a beige coloured top with long sleeves and a v neck showing off her amazing clevage, her hair flowing she looked fucking amazing. She came over gave me a kiss and sat down at the table with me and i went and got us a drink, we chit chatted for a while and the drink was flowing well at this stage not d*unk but giddy, while at the bar I had being talking small talk with the guy that was sitting at the bar just the usual , he seemed like an ok bloke, he came over to ask us if we knew anywhere around besides the hotel that served decent food we both said we didn't know anywhere as it was our first time in the area and of course me being me said to him sit down with us if you want for a laugh there's no point sitting at the bar on his, he said his name was dave and sat down shaking our hands and taking in the great view of my wife's tits , dave was about 6ft late thirties dark hair and in very good shape he was wearing a t shirt and a pair of jeans anyway dave went to the bar and while he was gone I was giving Mrs c legs a little rub and realised she was actually wearing stocking and as she moved her skirt rode up enough to see the top of her stocking and she didn't try and fix her skirt,  I knew that look on her eye.

The three of us were having a good laugh and it was my turn again to go to the bar, so as I was at the bar I looked back at the table and dave had moved to my seat where him and Mrs c were getting very close to each other , when I got to the table Mrs c asked if I minded dave sitting in my place I said no , I looked down towards her leg and she was showing off loads of her leg and stocking and dave actually had one of his hands rubbing the inside of her leg and I was starting to get very excited she then gave me a little wink.

I could see dave adjusting himself in his seat and then I noticed her hand was resting on his groin, this was starting to get interesting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow very hot please continue

centre

I left the table to go to the toilet and secretly text Mrs c. 

my cock is rock hard at the thoughts of her feeling daves cock in the bar and dave touching her, I send her a quick message saying " well ??" I nearly got a reply immediately saying I want his cock now, so I just text back "go for it ". She texts saying give us 10 or 15 minutes and come up ,  I text a thumbs up, I finish in the toilet and head back to the bar and my drink is the only one left at the table, I sit there a little uneasy and impatient I'm watching the time to go to the room.

I say right I have waited long enough, I get to the room and can hear both of them moaning a little not  much though, so I go in and they are both still fully clothed except for her skirt up and his cock out, it's no wonder I can't hear her from outside the door her mouth is full of his massive cock, she is on top of him in a 69 position and taking the full of his cock ,when she sees me she pulls me over and starts kissing me, I can taste him off her and it's making me  extremely horny , she then goes back to working on his cock, I take a seat beside the bed and start rubbing my own cock , Mrs c is loving his cock and I know by the sounds of her she is getting close to cumming and then it happens she starts to cum and squirt all over daves face and he loves it, dave gets up and starts to strip so I start to undress Mrs c,  dave says he wants her doggy style so she gets on her hands and knees on the edge of bed and with that I put my face behind her and start to lick her soaking wet pussy and ass , I can tell she is still very sensitive after cumming but I doubt dave is going to wait.

I move around to the front of her and pull my jeans and boxers off and Mrs c starts to play with my cock with her tongue and then dave is behind her and I hear her gasp a little and then moan

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Would love to do this with my wife..

nice story. when u next going to be in a hotel....and where?

By *exy wife 2016Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

This is a scenario I'd like to try

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Got me nice and hard here, dont stop!

centre

Sorry about the delay

Anyway Dave is kneeling between her legs with his thick cock in his hand teasing her wet pussy,Mrs is slobbering all over my cock and trying to push back on to Daves cock just then he starts to slowly push the fat head of his cock into her soaking wet pussy and I can see the pleasure in her face as he slides his full length into her, he starts slowly to fuck her and then she says "fuck me harder" at that Dave grabs her hips and fucks her as hard as he can she is screaming with pleasure and again starts squirting but Dave isn't going to stop he is like an animal.

Brilliant keep it going

centre

As Dave is pounding into my wife who at this stage can't even stay on her hands and knees as she is just trembling from cumming so much,dave lies on his back and she climbs on top of him and slides all the way down on his cock, she is riding that cock with great pleasure and bent over passionately kissing Dave,I am looking at her ass and move up on the bed to play with it when she looks over shoulder and gives me that naughty grin, she is slowly going up and down on dave while I am giving her ass a good licking, I am withing half an inch of his cock and Mrs knows that, I start to rub my cock up and down her ass and gently push it in,she takes it with ease and then she starts to ride his cock harder

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Mmmm lucky girl xx

By *aughtym13Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Loving this! Damn how I wish I was Dave... haha

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By *ngelkDevilCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

By *ubFunHuntersCouple  over a year ago

dublin

"As Dave is pounding into my wife who at this stage can't even stay on her hands and knees as she is just trembling from cumming so much,dave lies on his back and she climbs on top of him and slides all the way down on his cock, she is riding that cock with great pleasure and bent over passionately kissing Dave,I am looking at her ass and move up on the bed to play with it when she looks over shoulder and gives me that naughty grin, she is slowly going up and down on dave while I am giving her ass a good licking, I am withing half an inch of his cock and Mrs knows that, I start to rub my cock up and down her ass and gently push it in,she takes it with ease and then she starts to ride his cock harder "

Great story looking forward to seeing how it finishes

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Such a horny read can't wait for the next instalment

By *rybe4udieCouple  over a year ago

Limerick city

Nice!!

By *irtydom86Man  over a year ago

Up north!

Very hot, would love to know which bit/up to which point was real!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Holy fuck what a horny story

Lucky girl

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

More please!