FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbours Son 2

Neighbours Son 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *corpiobi OP   Man  over a year ago

RCT

After my first meet with my neighbours son we met regularly for quickies. He's be on his way home from work and he'd pop in my office in his working clothes. I'd get on my knees and he'd flash his cock out for me to hastily suck on it while tugging his dangly balls. He always rewarded me with a tasty load which I eagerly swallowed.

One afternoon things went up a gear. I received a message asking where I was as he was at home and the house was empty. I drove the 10 minutes or so to his house, my heart racing in anticipation of having a relaxed session sucking his cock. He answered his door wearing his dressing gown and I quickly entered, he led me upstairs to the marital bed and took off his dressing gown. Wow! He was wearing a pink basque with suspenders attached and a matching pink thong - he looked stunning!

I immediately buried my face into the crotch of the thong feeling his hard cock against my lips. I eagerly pulled the material aside to get his cock head in my mouth and started sucking. I took some pics of me sucking him and of him in the outfit.

I got him on all fours and started tugging his cock between his legs and he asked me to rim him. Rimming isn't something I had usually done, probably due to opportunity, but he was freshly showered and his ass looked sublime. I leaned in and licked his hole, he started moaning and I licked more while tugging on his cock. As I pushed my tongue into his tight hole he moaned even more.

As he reached the heights of his climax I quickly positioned myself on the bed so that he was kneeling over me and I was ready to catch his cum in my mouth. Suddenly, he jerked, moaned and let out a spurt of cum straight into my mouth. He came loads and I eagerly lapped it up and sucked and squeezed every last drop out of his cock.

It was a sexy intense session which I will treasure forever and repeat - although not often enough.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *reddie12Man  over a year ago

Huntingdon

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to see the pixs taken of the basq