FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tv used by couple

Tv used by couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aylor7188 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

whitleybay

So i spoke to a lady on fab over a few weeks we spoke more and more,finding out what each others interests were, she told me she had never met a girl like me before and she was looking for some fun some one she could explore with as she hadnt done alot in the past and wanted to try new things as she said "she wasnt getting any younger" she was 42 but looked really good you would think she was younger. I asked the usual stuff like was she single to which she said she was she said she lived alone so would not get disturbed, we decided to arrange a meet at hers and the day came i was nervous but thought just do it got her postcode and drove to her place as i was driving i noticed the houses were getting very big the feel of money and wealth came to mind before long i was there a long drive way leading up to her house i thought to my self god she must be rich ,i parked up and walked to the door and rang the bell she answered wearing very smart clothes she was stunning and had a body of a girl half her age she said come in she led me to her lounge and told me to have a seat and asked if i fancied a drink it was only 4.30 but thought why not, she came back in with a glass of wine and said hope your thirsty theres two bottles in the kitchen i replied hope your not trying to get me d*unk she just laughed. As a i looked around there was a picture on the fire place of her and a man i asked who it was as she said she was single she replied its my brother we sat and talked when she said i would love to see you dressed up i said ok she took my hand and led me upstairs she then told me she has got me an outfit as she knew my size from chatting she took me into one of the bedrooms very nice room but you could tell no one slept there as it looked like a show home how do you like it she said there on the bed was a black lace gown i said its really nice she took my hand again and led me out the room to the bathroom where there was a huge bath she asked me to take my clothes and get in......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *egsonfireTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

whitleybay

I take my clothes off while jessica just stares at me looking me up and down i climb into the bath its really hot and full of bubbles, she tells me to relax as she starts to undress taking off her clothes underneath shes wearing a sexy laced bra and knickers with stockings, she looked so sexy my tv clit started to twitch. Jessica moves over to me and and starts to rub my shoulders repeating her self 'just relax' she whispers in my ear. Time passes and she tells me she wants me really smooth just like her she asks me to stand up and moves over to unplug the bath she then takes the shower head and turns it on grabbing the shaving foam she starts to rub it all over my body paying special attention to my lower ares she rinses her hands and picks up a razor she looks up to me and says in a quiet voice dont worry taylor i will be gentle it felt so sexy so many things going through my head she starts to remove all hair from my body .....

is this a fantasy?

whitleybay

"is this a fantasy? "

Hehe

whitleybay

As she removes the hair from my body she stops to shower away the hair,before long i am smooth all over she then says 'time to get out' jessica passes me a towel as i dry my self i carnt beleave how sexy my skin looks. She moves close to me and says now we are both smooth as she kisses me really soft and tender. Once i am dry we move back to the bedroom and she picks up my outfit and tells me to put it on, on goes the lace gown and suspenders again she moves in for a kiss as she does she says 'we are going to have so much fun'. We move onto another bedroom theres a huge bed and nice seats infront of a dressing table i spot all the make up, she says take a seat its time i get some make up on you again shes gentle taking her time. I see myself transforming into the girl she wants, she walks away only to return with some wigs 'mmm' she says 'blonde black brown or red' i ask her which she prefers 'blonde just like me' she says. Now ready and fully transformed i stare at my self in the mirror i loved the feeling and jessica was smilling ear to ear be right back she says as she walks out the room only to return with a bottle of wine as she pours the red she tells me to get on the bed, my heart is racing she comes over with the glasses and puts them on the side and starts to kiss me as she says 'i have wanted a friend like you for ages' soon our lips and hands are all over each over not fast and hard but slow and soft, i feel so relaxed and horny and nervous all at the same time after a bit of kissing and stroking each other bodys we stop for a drink we lay next to each other when she asks 'can i show you something'i say yes but nervous and excited thinking about what shes going to show me.....

whitleybay

Who would like to hear more x

By *teven12ABCMan  over a year ago

Wigan lancs

oh yes please xx

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

More please

By *ewis1111Man  over a year ago

tameside

please carry on wish it was me mmmmmmmmm

whitleybay

She has a little giggle to her self and tells me to follow her she leads me up some stairs to the loft and through a door, my jaw drops theres a bed with a pvc sheet a sling hanging from the ceiling a sex chair and alot of toys, i was shocked she turned to me and said what do you think, i didnt know what to say.

I said to jessica i thought you didnt have much of a sex life to which she replied i didnt want to scare you and then moved in and started kissing me i have another outfit for you taylor, there on the chair was a pvc dress with pink ribbons on it, put it on taylor she said so i did the pvc tight on my skin nice and shiney made me feel even more sexy then i already did.

Jessica told me to get comfy while she went to get something, she was about 10 15mins when she returned she was wearing a dressing gown i made a joke saying are you cold she laughed and took off her gown she was in a pvc catsuit then i noticed the strapon she just looked at me and smiled and asked are you ready ......

By *anmanABCMan  over a year ago

milton Keynes

Loving this can't wait for the next bit

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Oh yes more please xx

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *aybee1TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham

Keep it going

Wow lovely

Every girls dream xx

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

More for me please

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Holy grail

Mmm

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

More please

Wow

Great story

whitleybay

Jess walked towards the bed climbed on and started to kiss me, i was so turned on she asked me to turn over on to my front.

Lying on my front she started kissing me neck reaching up to my wrist where she then cuffed me to the bed moving over to my other wrist there i was helpless with this woman with a huge strapon my pussy at my will.

She then went to a draw and pulled out a butt plug licking it all around getting it lubed up for my pussy she slowly inserted it and moved towards me she then moved her face close to mine with a serious but dirty look on hers she said 'i havent been honest with you' i looked up at her thinking what is she talking about,'that man in the picture isnt my brother its my husband and we have had this fantasy for a long time hes back from work soon and were going to use you and do what we want with you' i didnt know what to say i couldnt leave i was now cuffed to the bed but a side of me thought just go with it.

Then jess put a blindfold on me and moved down to the butt plug then she started pumping as it was getting bigger i started to wriggle a bit she said 'that will do we will be up soon' i couldnt see anything but heard her leaving the room cuffed blindfolded and a butt plug slightly stretching me i was so turned on but the thoughts of what is going to happen running through my head .....

Great so far, very hot

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Sounds fantastic. Just like how I’d love to be used.

Wow me too

By *ick and JoMan  over a year ago

worcester

Mmmmm great keep going please

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Love it keep it going

By *amup4fun80TV/TS  over a year ago

Southend on Sea (Benfleet)

Wow. Love this. I would do anything to be on that bed. Wow. I need this. Keep going

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

whitleybay

After what seemed like an age passed i heard a bang of a door and voices but could not make out what was being said then the foot steps sounded louder as they were getting closer the door opens and in they enter. Jess walks up to the bed running her finger up and down my body she turns and says 'i hope you like her shes all ours' then a mans voice replys 'very nice'. Jess moves up the bed infront of my face she tells me to lift my head up so i do she tells me to open wide her voice has changed not soft any more alot more direct, i open wide and she moves her strapon in my mouth pushing as much as she can in my mouth gagging and covered in saliva suck it you sissy whore she shouts.

As my mouth is getting filled i feel two big hands start to stroke my arse cheeks then a firm slap one after the other then the butt plug starts getting pumped up my pussy starting to really stretch i wriggle with the pain and as i do i get more slaps but this time its harder, keep still he says youve got alot more than this to come

Loving this story . Keep it going

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Keep it going x

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More please.

somewhere

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

if any couple wants to do this to me please feel free

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I’m in for sure damm

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Nice very nice

Waw

Great story can't wait for more

I once met a couple was lush ( mf)

Telford

whitleybay

Strap on filling my mouth my pussy stretched like never before 'isnt she lush' jess says to mark as hes slapping my arse

I want that pussy says jess in an excited voice, the butt plug starts to deflate and mark removes it from my pussy jess takes the strap on out my mouth and strokes my face good girl says jess as she gets up. Now there both at the bottom of the bed when i hear jess say to mark 'try her mouth' soon mark is in front of me rubbing my lips with his fingers soon his fingers go deeper in making me gag.

'Look at that pussy' says jess as i feel the cold lube drop onto my red raw arse her finger rubbing it in then the feel of the strapon resting on my pussy slowly getting pushed in 'relax baby' says jess as its getting deeper and deeper

Mark then guides his big cock into my mouth its huge must have been nine inches hitting my throat i am really gagging now my mind thinking take it all but my body kicking in mark then slaps my face 'take it whore' he says and begins to force it down

The strap on now fully in starts to get pulled out then back in then back out faster and harder with each thrust 'you dirty whore your now our dirty whore' jess shouts out

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Mmm. I'd love this

Telford

Me too love this want this

Oh yes

Loving the story

Keep going

Following this one

By *oddneyMan  over a year ago

east linton

Loving this story!

whitleybay

Look at that cunt says jess as shes banging away at my pussy mark force feeding me his huge cock.

Mark then quickly removes his cock and asks me whos a dirty whore,i am i reply then he shoves it straight back in holding my head pushing his monster cock to the back of my throat making me gag then out it comes again saliva dripping off who owns you he asks to which i reply you two and with out getting more air he pushes it back in.

After a good time of being used at both ends jess asks mark if he wants to get a drink yeah mark replys as they both remove them selves from each end they both walk away leaving the room when jess shouts dont you go any where theres alot more to come for you mark replys shes not going any where and lets out a little laugh knowing im not going anywhere even if i wanted to cuffed to the four corners of the bed.

After about five minutes they return i feel them both climb onto the bed then the light hits me they remove my blindfold the light hurting my eyes everythings a bit hazy then my sight fixes onto mark a well built man and very good looking and then my eyes fix onto his monster cock its huge bigger then the strap on, isnt she cute mark says jess as she moves in to kiss me would you like a drink taylor to which i reply yes jess, she smacks my arse and shouts yes what to which i quickly reply yes please then she moves in to kiss me again, i had never felt anything like this to be treated nice then to be punished i then realized it wasnt only my body that was going to be used it was also my mind.

Jess moves back down the bed to mark and takes a swig out of the big gold bottle it looked like a champagne bottle it looked exspensive, she then moves over and places it next to marks mouth and pours they stop and look at each other and then the bottle gets moved lower down my peachy arse blocking the view i then feel it run down mark moves his face down and starts licking it up off my arse then i feel a bit more jess then lowers her face to start licking it up spread those cheeks marks says to jess hand ither side she pulls them apart my arse had got tight with the sensations of the licking but after it being used didnt take much to loose my hole i felt the feeling again running down my arse but the feeling was different it was if it had ran into my boy pussy it felt weird but nice, mark then starts to lick my arse tongue deep in my hole this time he moves back up and tells jess to have a taste she too starts to tongue my hole it feels so good then mark grabs jess and pulls her up towards him and they start to kiss sharing the drink from my boy pussy between them....

More please, im hard as a rock reading this and wishing it was me.

By *jango96TV/TS  over a year ago

Bliss

Great story x

whitleybay

The restraints are taken off and i am told to get on my knees,jess moves up next to me the both of us on our knees

Mark stands up and moves infront of us his monster cock just infront of me

Open your sissy mouth says jess, i open wide jess then tells me to stick out my tongue she looks at mark and nods

Mark starts to push his monster cock deep into my throat

Thats it good girl says jess

Mark starts picking up speed i start to pull away saliva drooling from my mouth

Where do you think your going says jess as she grabs my head and pushes it back on the monster, jess holding my head in place mark continues to fuck my throat

With my eyes watering jess looks at mark and laughs your making taylor cry GO FUCKING HARDER shouts jess,mark starts going faster i am running out of air my throat full of monster, all of a sudden he pulls out and jess lets my head go i fall down on the bed trying to catch my breath

Jess laughs and says on your back she moves up and puts my wrists in the restraints, she moves up standing above my head and starts to lower her self down closer and closer to my face

Your going to eat this pussy i decide when you stop and when you breath says jess

Her pussy now pressed firmly down on my face i start to lick

Thats it you bitch says jess

Jess starts to move riding my face and rubbing her clit, then my legs are lifted up i feel something enter my boy pussy then i realize mark has entered me with his fingers pushing in deep then moving around his fingers curve hit my gspot i shake

She likes that says jess, who continues to fuck my face her pussy getting more wet she moans open your mouth whore then she squirts it runs all over my face

Jess moves off my face and starts to lick her juices off my face kissing me and she looks down at mark who is destroying my gspot and looks back at me

Are you going to come taylor asks jess, my cock hard my body trembling i reply yes STOP shouts jess marks fingers stop we decide and tell you when your going to cum you little bitch says jess i feel mark starts to remove his fingers

Lets go and get something to eat the restraints are undone and i am told to get off the bed

Mark brings over a collar and puts it around my neck, get on your hands and knees says mark jess attaches a lead to the collar where i am walked like a dog to a cage, get in says mark i do as i am told the cage door shut and locked behind me, be back soon jess says as thry turn and start to walk out the room

By *jango96TV/TS  over a year ago

Bliss

So jealous of Taylor!

whitleybay

"So jealous of Taylor!"

Imagine if we both got used

fantastic story more please

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Great story that's how all Tv's like it.well I do anyway...

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Very hot story

Is there room in that cage for me taylor?

whitleybay

Thanks everyone more coming soon

Leeds

Brilliant .... looking forward to more

I like the first bit and will be back to read more when I have a bit of time.

Barnsley

Nice.

mmm hot stuff

Telford

Wow

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

Enjoying this x

Just found time to read the whole thing now. Wow!!! Got me hooked at Handcuffs and Strapon (and hard from then on I might add)

whitleybay

Im locked in the cage for a good couple of hours untill i hear footsteps.

Hows our slut says jess as she starts to laugh, have you missed us as she opens the cage and starts to pull me out by my lead.

Both jess aand mark are standing in front of me jess leans over and kisses me, get him hard now she orders in a firm tone, i start to lick his monster cock it starts to harden straight away, thats it you little slut says mark. I struggle to breath with his cock getting pushed further down my throat with out hesitation he pulls out and spins me around and enters my pussy, the feeling of my pussy being destroyed then settling then destroyed again was a turn on but hurt at the same time, my moans fell on deaf ears as i was ruined.

Jess lying in front of me opened her legs and ordered me to eat her pussy and ass, i did as i was told straight away.

The sight of jess must have sent mark over the edge as he started to fuck me slow but hard then he let out a big moan and started to pull out. Jess got up straight away, stand up taylor said jess she ordered me to stand and face the wall.

Are you our slut said jess i replied yes then a sharp pain hit my peachy arse, yes what said jess just as i was about to reply i was struck again. Yes misstress i shouted in pain my arse was starting to really sting i was struck a few more times i was told this was to make sure i understood.

Now get on the bed i climb on the bed jess moves up on the bed mark already lying there she asks me are you ours and can we play with you however we want to, yes misstress i say in a soft tone, thats a good girl now you can call me misstress or mummy and now mark is your sir or daddy i will not tell you again says jess i look at mark stareing at me with the look of your mine. Now you will go home and we will be in touch says jess they order me a taxi as i am leaving jess kisses me and whispers in my ear sweet dreams see you soon.

I get home and carnt stop thinking about what happened i find it hard to sleep even tho my body is in bits. I wake up the next morning hopeing to have a message or call but nothing i go about my normal day knowing i would need to at some point go and get my car my phone goes off it was jess, we want you at ours tonight mark will pick you up from this location.....now be prepaired if you thought yesterday was bad we have a lot more in store for you from mommy.

I thought to myself how could we surpass yesterday but i was so turned the time had come to meet mark.....

Who would like to hear more x

[Removed by poster at 21/02/18 00:26:48]

Would like to hear more please. I’m nice and horny now. Thank you.

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Yes please

Yes please id love to hear more. X

Love

[Removed by poster at 21/02/18 16:43:12]

Love this

dudley

whitleybay

Mark pulled up i jumped in his top of the range range rover he started to pull away. He turned to me and said we have some plans for you tonight you do as we say you will be fine if you dont do whst we say you will be punished and trust me you dont want that, i reply ok daddy he then tells me to suck his cock , i am not dressed tho he looks at me and tells me he doesnt care am his to use and i do what he tells me to do.

I lean over and undo his pants and start to lick his shaft working my way from the bottom to the top soon the monsters hard and am gagging, fuck i hope i dont crash mark says as he let out a little giggle.

He starts to slow down and turns into the drive he heads towards his garage and pulls in and tells me to get out he then leads me into the house through the garage and through into the lounge jess is sitting waiting for me sit down taylor she says in an inviting voice now has mark told you the rules you are to follow, yes i reply she strokes my face and says good girl lets get ready we have some guest coming soon, she takes me by the hand and leads me upstairs to start my transformation.

oxford

Keep going please

By *ewismesserMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Such an amazing story

By *andy jessTV/TS  over a year ago

stoke

What a lucky girl you are

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

this is great, looking forward to more

whitleybay

Thanks every one more to come soon x

Loving this so much. X

dudley

Hmm nice

Wouldn't mind an invite lol

Leeds

Hard to believe this is getting even better!!

awesome, interested to see what else is in store.

By *hloe kinkyslutTV/TS  over a year ago

colchester & London

whitleybay

We are getting ready jess picks out my outfit a pvc dress a very short pvc dress. We are adding the finishing touches when she tells me to stand up, jess moves around and moves down she grabs my cock and then fixes a cold object i look down and see a chasity device fixed to my cock. Jess locks it up and moves back looking she giggles we dont want you getting excited do we she says in a wicked way.

Are we having a party i ask jess, depending on how tonight goes you could be the party says jess as she moves in and kisses me, now bend over mommy has a present for you as jess grabs me and moves me around. As i am bent over the bed i hear jess go and get something from a draw then i feel the cold gel drop onto my exposed arse and run down to my hole jess takes her finger and rubs it deeper into my hole my girl cock twitching in its cage then a heavy object presses against my hole and jess starts to push it in relax baby girl jess says in a quiet soft voice, then i feel my hole close behind the object, one more to go then the same feeling as before starts to take over, mmmm thats it done baby girl now stand up says jess i stand up in front of jess.

You did good not to get hard when i played with your sissy arse says jess then she smiles and without hesitation she presses a remote in her hand the vibrations charge through my body my cock starts to get hard with the vibrations hitting my gspot shes turns it off and looks directly in my eyes and tells me if i break the rules i will get this she turns the remote back on only this time shes set the vibrations to the highest i start to buckle my legs giving away and my cock getting hard but the pain of my cock pushing against the cage the frustration knowing my cock carnt get hard then jess stops and makes me get to my feet she inspects my cage and laughs as her finger pulls away my precum.

Now are guests will be down stairs remember be a good girl for mommy or you will be punished. Jess stops me as we are leaving the room and looks me up and down theres some thing missing she says as she turns around and pulls out a collar she puts it around my neck snd then attaches a lead thats it baby she says and leads me out the room as we walk down the stairs i hear voices jess makes me get on my hands and knees as she walks me like a dog into the lounge as we walk in she looks down and in a firm voice remember what i said ......

Barnsley

Very nice.

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Mmmm. I can’t wait to see how many guests are coming to the party and what the numbers of guys/girls mix is going to be

I would sooooo fucking like this to happen to me mmmmmm.

Leeds

dudley

oxford

Good. Very good

By *rfun1111Man  over a year ago

Whitley bay

whitleybay

As jess leads me into the room i look around it seems theres about four couples all with drinks in hand. With all eyes on me jess sits down on a chair and tells me to kneel beside her and stroke her legs.

"Youve got her trained well jess" one lady shouts over and another says "how cute" shes very good arnt you taylor jess says as she starts to kiss me. I look around as jess is kissing me hard and every one seems to be watching all looking as if they like what they see.

After a while a lady tells jess her glass is empty, jess looks at me and tells me to go and get lucy a drink i stand up and walk towards the door when the vibrations pulsate through my arse my legs start to buckle jess shouts you didnt ask lucy what she was drinking when the vibrations stop now crawl over to lucy and ask her i get on all fours and make my way across to lucy. I ask lucy what she was drinking i will have another champagne please but first you will kiss my feet and work your way up i turn and look at jess she just gives a slight nod i turn back around lucy takes her feet out her heels and puts them infront of my mouth i start to kiss and lick her feet moving up slightly before long im at the top of her thighs when she opens her legs and tells me "dont stop now" i start to lick her pussy sucking her clit as i look up she is kissing her partner. I feel her hands grip the back of my head and pull me in deeper her body starts to rock when she lets out a big moan she moves my head and whispers in my ear "i hope we get to use you later now go and get my drink am thirsty" i stand up and make my way to the kitchen i pour lucys drink and return i walk over and hand lucy her drink she takes it and says thank you with a naughty look in her eyes.

"Taylor" i hear my voice being called by a couple "come over here" as i walk over the female is on the left and male on the right he pats inbetween them signaling for me to sit down .....

yes please.

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

more please

Leeds

By *mateurswingerMan  over a year ago

Meath

loving this story.

Telford

I want to be a slave

Love this story

dudley

Nice

whitleybay

More to come later

Gets me rock hard every time.

whitleybay

Thanks cute candy more later if every one wants more x

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes please.

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

whitleybay

I sit down inbetween this couple, me in the middle both looking me up and down.

Relax taylor sit back, im alex and this is daisey says alex as am guided back.

So taylor your looking sexy tonight, alex has never been with a girl like you be for says daisey.just at thay moment i feel alexs hand move under my arse, but like ive told alex never say never says daisey.

Then i feel a finger start to push up my pussy daisey grabs my face and pulls me close and kises me, she tilts her head to view alex when she says is she tight, alex just replys yes for now.

Whats happening to me am sitting in a room with couples i dont know ive already been made to eat some ones pussy now a guy has a finger up my pussy and his partner is kissing me it was unreal but i loved it.

Daiseys kissing me when she says i love your lips big soft and juicey then bites my bottom lip, she pulls back and smiles. Alex pulls out his finger when jess shouts over the drinks are getting low, i know what i have to do i make sure i know what every ones drinking and go and get the drinks, every ones topped up and happy the night goes on.

A few hours go people get up and start to leave when theres just me jess and mark, so taylor have you had fun, yes mummy i reply

Youve been a good girl and a few people really liked you says jess

And for being a really good girl you get a treat says jess as she looks at mark whos said farewell to the last guests, mark looks at jess and nods.

Come on she grabs the leash and guides me up stairs, i know where im heading then mark puts a blindfold on.

Strange i know where im going why blindfold me, i hear jess open the door and i enter the room.

The blindfold is removed and there sitting with drinks in hand are the two couples from earlier, jess moves close and says in my ear have fun, she turns to the couples and says have fun shes all yours as they walk out and the door shuts behind them then i hear it lock.....

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Next bit please!

Mmmm please keep going

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

More more more please XX

oxford

More please

I’m sure your going to be a good girl Taylor for your guests

somewhere

Barnsley

Nice.

whitleybay

There i am locked in the sex room the four of them looking straight at me.

The women put there drinks down and move over to me. The three of us kissing hands all over each other. The men pull out there cocks already hard they start to stroke them up and down.

Lucy barks at me to go and suck her partners cock i get on my knees and crawl over looking up he slaps his cock off me face. Open your mouth and swallow it lucy orders as she pushes my head all the way down laughing as i am choking on her mans cock then i feel a finger in my pussy

Leeds

Glad your continuing

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Playing catch up here, great story.

Great story, you’re one lucky Girl x