FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Twas the night before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *owie144 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

There we were, another Christmas eve, just sat watching the TV, the wife's mobile phone rang, hello Wendy she answered, after a few minutes of chatting she said, yes that's not a problem Wendy you can come round we are not doing much, putting the phone down she turned to me and said Wendy's, coming over I finished the sentence for her. Well we never do anything on a Christmas eve, so it will make a nice change. Now Wendy is her oldest friend, a small very petite woman, 58 years old, short cropped blonde hair, small tits, but whot a looker, she was stunning. I moaned, you like her you are always flirting with her. True I did find her attractive.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

halesowen

Wendy arrived, I opened the door for her and showed her in. Here Wendy, give me your coat, I will hang it up, Julie is in the front room, I hung up the coat and turned around, I caught a glimpse of her as she disappeared into the room, wow she was wearing a nice dress ??, not the usual jeans and top, I rushed to the room and went inside, cup of tea ladies I asked, well I would have preferred something a little stronger, unusual I thought, Wendy drove to us and never drank, of course I said what would you like. Have you any Baileys, we have yes, getting the glasses I poured her one, do you want me to get you one as well julie I asked, yes I will I think, I poured the dinks and gave them to the ladies, I went to the kitchen and got me a cold beer from the fridge. Now Wendy and Julie sat on the sofa, leaving me my chair, this was at an angle to the sofa, so I could see both of them. Wendy looked very good. She had shiny tights on and her dress had ridden up a little, to just above her knees. I had a good look as I swiged on my beer.

halesowen

The women chatted, I looked at Wendy again and again. I spoke occasionally as them two didn't come up for air very often, another drink Wendy, jules, I asked, I fancy a cup of coffee Julie said, I'll try another one of these Wendy said holding up her empty glass. I went to the kitchen, whilst making the coffee the house telephone rang, Julie was talking, Wendy came into the kitchen, I'm empty she said, hold on Wen, I took her glass and filled it, she took the glass from me and sipped the Bailey's it coated her lips ?? in a film, fuck I would have loved to have licked it off them, I saw the look in her eyes as she went from the kitchen. I finished Julie's coffee and took it to her. That was Simon on the phone he's not coming home tonight, he's stopping at his friends house, that is not a problem, we can have a nice night just the two of us I replied. Wendy was drinking her drink and looking over at me, I tried to look away, but couldn't. Julie asked Wendy if she had brought the things, yes but I have left them in the car, give Dennis the keys and he will get it for you, Julie told her, Wendy handed me her car keys, off I went to get her bag. As I returned to the room I herd, yes Julie I did size 16 / 18. I went inside and put the bag on the side of the sofa. Julie got up just off to the loo she said as she disappeared up the stairs, Wendy asked me if I was ready for Christmas, yes it's all good on that front I replied, Julie came back down to the front room wearing her nightie, you don't mind Do you Wendy, been a long day, not at all she replied, Julie is a large woman, size 22 her taste in nightwear was a long cotton nightdress, we had not had sex in a long time as she had gone off it. Wendy held out her glass, another one she said and this time can I get a little bit of that brandy in it, I looked at her and she said would not be able to drive home after so much drinking, she's not going home Julie interrupted, as the son is not going to be home, I said Wendy could stop in his room, now be a dear and go and change Simon bed for her. I looked at Julie, well go on she said do as I have asked, meakly I went to the stairs to change the bed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

halesowen

You may as well take Wendy's bag up with you, I went back down the stairs to get the bag, Wendy was taking some packages from it, these were all wrapped up Christmas presents, putting them in the middle of her and Julie, I took her bag and went upstairs, I stripped off the single bed and remade it with clean bedclothes, while your up there you may as well get ready for bed, I have put your pajamas out ready for you, I went into our bedroom to find the Pjs, jules had left out for me, these were my plain cotton Pj bottoms, these were woman's bottoms, Julie had got them in the sale, Wendy had seen me in these before, but not the silky dressing gown that had been left for me to put on. I shouted down to Jules, I can't wear these, don't be stupid, jules shouted back, you normally wear them, Wendy won't mind. I dressed and went back to the front room. Very nice Wendy said trying hard not to giggle ??, I sat down on my chair and the two of them continued to talk. It was now getting late, not long now Julie said, it's almost midnight, get us all another drink Dennis, I lifted myself out of my chair and collected the glasses and refilled them, this time I had a brandy and Bailey's with the ladies, oh I see, ladies drink for you then Dennis, Julie said well he likes ladies clothes so he can have a ladies drink, Wendy again giggled.

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Great start, more please.

yes more please

halesowen

I drank my drink, all the time Wendy was watching me, he even sips his drink like a girl she said to Jules, you can get changed into your night things if you like Wendy, you will feel more at home and comfy then, Wendy stood up, can you please help me with the zipper on my dress ?? Julie, as it is hard for me to undo the first bit, Oh he will do it for you Wendy, come Dennis and help Wendy with her dress, I stood up and Wendy turned her back towards me, with trembling fingers I took hold of the zipper and pulled it slightly down, I could just see the back of her bra, I went and sat down, I felt my cock stirring in my Pjs, I went a bit red, Julie said well sit down and drink your drink, you have seen a dress and bra before, worn some as well. I blushed as Wendy went upstairs to change.

Getting interesting

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Liking where this is going x

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

great more plz

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

halesowen

We could hear Wendy getting changed in our sons room as this was directly at the top of the stairs, she reappeared walking down in the most beautiful dressing gown, this was bright pink with white lace around the hem and its short sleeves. Once in the room she let her dressing gown open up to show her matching nightdress, I gasped, look Wen, Dennis likes what you are wearing, bet he would like to put it on, Wendy laughed, yes I bet he would. She sat down besides my wife, I looked across at them. Julie said oh look its Christmas day the clock has moved past the 12 marker. OK den you can give me a present now, we always opened one up before we went to bed. I passed Julie her gift from under the tree ??. She opened the wrap and took out the box of perfume that I had bought her, oh my favourite she said putting the box on the floor by the sofa. Now it's your turn, I started to move towards the ??, it's not there, open this one, passing me one from off the sofa, I thaught Wendy brought those, oh she did and she wrapped them for me, go on open it, I tore at the wrapping, then looked at the present, it was lingerie, in fact it was the same as the one Wendy was wearing, I got it the same time as I did mine, the lady in the store was very happy to help me with the size because I told her that it was for my friends husband, I went bright red, you what I said looking down at the sexy lingerie, well don't just stand there get undressed and put in on we want to see what it looks like on you, don't we Wendy, she looked over and laughed loudly.

halesowen

Well Dennis, get on with it Wendy shouted over at me, Julie smiled at me and said,you have always said that you would like to be dressed up by two women, so you know that you want to be a sissy girl and be fucked with a strap on well tonight you are going to have your wishes granted, now fucking strip yourself off and get dressed up for us.

Wow....I'd love this to happen with Mrs Sundae and a friend

halesowen

I stood there in front of my wife and Wendy, I removed the dressing gown that I had on, then put both of my hands inside the waistband of my Pj's and pushed them down my legs to the floor and then stepped out of them, I stood there naked with a rock hard cock sticking out in front of me. Nice cock Wendy said licking her Luss lips ??. Shall I give him my present now Wendy asked Julie, yes he will need to get it on before his nightdress, Wendy passed me her present, I walked over to the sofa and put out my hand to accept it, as I did so Julie grabbed hold of my cock and pulled me closer to the sofa, Wendy handed me the present, as I took it from her she placed her hands on my bollocks and squeased them firmly but gently, these feel full she replied, Julie told Wendy to feel my cock, it's lovely and hard she commented. I opened Wendy's present, inside was a suspender belt and a pair of stockings, turn around Julie told me as she took the suspender belt from me and placed it around my waist fastening it on me, Wendy had removed the stockings from the packaging, handed them to me to put on. I expertly pulled them up my legs fastening them to the dangling straps. The women both commented on my legs, now the nightdress and dressing gown Julie snapped. When I had dressed Julie moved over to the end of the sofa and patted the middle seat, I sat down, Wendy asked Julie if she could feel my stocking legs, just go ahead Wendy do what you want to do with him. Wendy put her hands on my legs and rubbed them up and down on my nylon encased legs. My cock was sticking up into the waistband of the suppender belt, soon her hands were rubbing my cock inside the nightdress.

dungannon

mmmm lovely

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

halesowen

Hey you two, Julie muttered, you Dennis where are your manners, you've had our presents, but you have not given Wendy hers, it's under the tree ?? in the pink wrapping paper.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

halesowen

I stood up and picked the present from underneath the tree, then passed it to Wendy, happy Christmas, I hope it's something you really want. Wendy took her gift and proced to open it, once the paper was removed there was a pretty box, look inside Wendy, Julie urged. Wendy opened up the box, inside was a 10"strap on, Wendy held it up and laughed, now this is the best present of the day she said. Look Dennis, I am going to use this on you, I'm going to fuck you with this. Julie placed her hand on my right tit and squeezed it, my nipple responded and hardened under her touch.

Telford

Wow I so would love this

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

halesowen

Now with a bloody hard cock,, rapidly hard nipples I was ready to blow my load. Julie got up, come with me Wendy, I have to get you ready for him, you can wait for us here, don't you wank your cock, I know what you are like, Julie said, Wendy giggled. They both went up the stairs, I sat on the sofa, boy I needed to wank, but I knew better. The two ladies were not long, Julie first carring our pot of lube, Wendy followed, when she came into view all my eyes focused on was the strap on sticking up under that fantastic lingerie set, I think I got even harder, stand up you sissy Julie told me, I stood now your always telling me that you wanted to suck cock, now on your knees and suck Wendy, I dropped to the floor and crawled to Wendy, my head bowed looking at the strap on. I pushed my hands under the nightdress of her set, cupped her bottom at both sides and opened my mouth ??, I licked her through the nightdress my head just through the opening of her dressing gown, Wendy pulled her nightdress up, just until her strap on stuck out from it and let it rest on the harness. I licked the entire length of the strap on, then opened my lips ?? and started to swallow.

dungannon

great

stoke

More please

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Loving this story . I need more of it

Stoke-on-Trent

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *teven12ABCMan  over a year ago

Wigan lancs

omg ease continue it's given me such a hard on

wish it was me lol

halesowen

I inserted the strap on about a 1/3 of its length into my mouth ?? oh my gosh it did feel nice, then up to the top, then on the outside with my tongue until I licked the base souround by that delicate lace of Wendy's nightdress, then back to the top, opened up my mouth and swallowed more of the strap on, this time at least 1/2 went down towards the back of my throat. Wendy put her hands on the back of my head and caressed my hair, I lifted up slightly to look at her only to see that horrible look, that evil ?? glint in her eyes ??, she thrust upwards with the strap on as she pulled down with her hands, fucking hell I gasped, I gagged on it, felt as if I was going to be sick ??. Wendy and Julie laughed at me, you silly sissy, that's what you men do to us women, you want it all in, now you know what it feels like. I was allowed up for air, then Julie put her hands on my head and pushed me down the shaft on the strap on thus time I did not gag so much, the hands disappeared from my head, but I continued to lick and swallow more down with each desent of my mouth, good sissy Wendy shouted, Julie giggled. Suddenly I felt the familiar wetness on my bottom, Julie had got behind me and was pushing 3 fingers inside my anus, lubricating it, Wendy lifted my head from the strap on, is he ready for it now jules she asked, yes I think he is Julie replied. Julie pulled me up, I stood up and Julie turned me around so my back was towards Wendy, sit down just commands, Wendy held the strap on upright as Julie pulled my arse cheaks apart, now lower yourself Wendy said as she put her hands around my waist. What I shouted, do as you are told Julie snapped as she slapped me hard on the right cheek, I lowered myself, I felt the strap on glide into my anus opening, Julie pushed down on my shoulders as Wendy pulled me down with her hands, I shouted fucking hell this is bloody hurting me, I squealed in pain, but Julie shouted it's only half way in, slap another rained down on my face, relax Wendy shouted, you know you want it all up you. Soon it was fully inserted up me, tears ran down my face, Julie bent froward and kissed my lips ??, relax now you can get what you wanted a good fucking.

dungannon

Hmmmm. Sounds great.

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

love to have watched that evenings fun could have serviced the ladies as well

stoke

More please

Stoke-on-Trent

halesowen

Julie parted my lips ?? and pushed her tongue inside my mouth, I sucked on it as Wendy kept thrusting her hips upwards, forcing her strap on deeper inside my arse, look jules, it's all in, Julie broke off her kissing, oh I can see, she then cupped my balls and lightly squeezed them, I shot streams of hot spunk upwards into the air, fucking hell Wendy that's made him spunk.

Wigan lancs

this is great.please carry out

humiliate the bastard lol

Telford

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

halesowen

My cock sunk towards my body my balls loosely hung down, after shooting my spunk. Julie pushed the foot stool towards the sofa, she put one foot on it the other one on the sofa itself, she lifted her nightdress to reveal her strap on, grabbing my head she thrust it in my mouth ?? suck sissy suck, I sucked it deep a it was only 6"long, Wendy removed her hands from my hips and started to massage my tits, bloody hell jules they are as big as mine, she got the nipples hard and squeeze them. Julie can I suck his tits please Wendy asked, of course let's get him on the floor, Julie removed her strap on from my mouth ?? pulling me forward onto the floor. Wendy stood up and removed her strap on, she wasted no time in pulling down my nightdress straps revealing my tits with their hard nipples, she bent down and started to suck them.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

WOW

stoke

More please

wow yes hot mmm

halesowen

Wendy sucked on my nipples sometimes softy, then really hard then biting on them, then a really soft sucking. Julie had covered my cock inside the bottom of my nightdress and slowly wanked it. Wendy lifted her head from my tits, Julie, I am soaking wet, I think I need to cum, well Wendy let's see what we can do for you. Wendy stood up and Julie let go of my cock, this was now rock hard again, it was pulsating the veins carried the blood around that fast it seamed as if there were waves passing through it. Wendy you lie here, put your bottom on this pillow, Wendy lay down as jules had instructed, now you get on all fours Dennis with your head in Wendy's lap, I got down, Julie pulled my hands up around Wendy's hips and pushed my head into her cunt, she then roughly kicked my legs apart and moved in behind me. I felt a sharp pian as she pushed her strap on deep inside my arse, now sissy as I push inside you, l want you to lick Wendy's cunt I want you to please her, she needs to cum, I looked at Wendy's cunt her lips were a bright pink, they glistening with her juices, my tongue found her clitty and sucked on it, Julie thrusted her strap on deeper inside me, my tongue again lapped at Wendy's clit. Julie was now thrusting in me a lot quicker, my tounge did the same thing to Wendy's clitty. Julie had her hands tight on my hips, her thrusting became like a piston pumping inside me, my tongue doing the same thing to Wendy. Julie started panting her breath became shorter, I knew she was going to cum, I just knew it. Wendy started to grind her cunt on my chin, Julie I am about to cum, same here Wendy, let's see if we can do it together. I felt Julie's body quivering, Wendy tensed up, fucking hell Wendy I am here, Wendy shouted I am going to cum now, both women climax at the same time. Julie pulled out of my arse and pushed me on my back, holding my cock in her hands beckoned Wendy to sit on it. Wendy jumped on my body and impaled herself on my ridged cock, she rides me hard till I feel her squrting on me. Julie meanwhile was frigging her cunt and she let out an almighty shout as she two again orgasam. We all dropped to the floor exhausted. Iooked at the women's bodys they were both spent, but my cock was still hard. Julie was the first to notice this, stand up Dennis, I want you to wank your cock till you spunk, I looked at Wendy, yes come on Dennis I want to see you wank off. I stood up and took my cock in my hands and wanked it, faster Wendy and Julie shouted, faster than that sissy wank yourself. I did as asked, I am about to spunk I told them, Wendy looked at Julie, can I have it she asked, she stood up and removed her nightdress, on my tits now she said I shot several jets of hot spunk over her tits and neck, I slowed down until the last few drops, dripped on her. Julie said now you have dirtied Wendy get down and clean her up, I went to get the tissues from the side, no you don't, use your mouth ?? Julie snapped, I dropped to my knees and licked my thick spunk from her body, tits and neck. Now that's good sissy Wendy said, I have enjoyed this, Julie took Wendy's hand and said come on Wendy, bed time now, sissy you can clean up down here, Wendy and I are going to sleep in our bed, you can use the single bed. They giggled as they went up the stairs to my bedroom

stoke

More please

Wigan lancs

omg great story

more please.really humiliate him in front of others

maybe outside? lpl

halesowen

I cleaned up the house and then went up the stairs to the bedroom, I looked across to our bedroom, there was Wendy and Julie lying in each others arms, fast asleep. I went to the single room and got into bed, I soon fell asleep. I was woken up about 9am, Julie called me to make her and Wendy a cup of tea, I pulled on my dressing gown, down the stairs and made the tea. I returned to the bedroom and passed the tea ?? to the two women. Wendy asked me to go and make her some toast, I just looked at her, well do as you are told Julie shouted, Wendy now has as much right to tell you what to do, we have had a good talk about you and we have decided that we will both own a bit of you sissy do you understand. Yes Julie, yes Wendy I meakly replied, now get the toast done. I took the freshly made toast to the woman in the bedroom, good sissy, now whilst we are eating, we want you to run a bath for us, I ran the bath, adding some nice smelly stuff the bubbles foamed on top of the water, it's ready I called out, Wendy came in first, she pulled down the shoulder straps of her nightdress over her shoulders and let it fall to the bathroom floor, help me in Wendy said as she held out her arm, taking it in my hand I helped her into the water. Julie came to the bathroom, I need a wee she said sitting on the toilet, go on then sissy, wash Wendy, I took hold of the flannel and washed her body, Wendy stood up, I helped her out, then Julie got in and told me to wash her, again I did as asked, Wendy had now dryed herself, and started to dress, I helped Julie dry, then she also dressed herself, I was told to have a bath and get myself dryed and go through to the bedroom. Both women were dressed, I looked on the bed, there laid out were a bra knickers and tights, get dressed in these Wendy told me, holding out the bra, I put my hands through the straps and turned round so Wendy could fasten me into it, Julie held the knickers open by the waistband and told me to step into them, she tugged them into place, they encased my cock inside the tight leg holes, get the tights on, Wendy opened a package that was on the bed, inside was a dress ??, she pulled down the zipper and told me to step inside it, both she and Julie pulled it up and fastened me into it, sissy cock is sticking out to much, Julie passed me a pair of control knickers, pull up your dress sissy and put these on, they looked that's better it hides your cock, your dress ?? fits better now. I waited on them for a while until the phone rang, it was our son, he was on his way home, sissy you can go with Wendy, I will make excuses to our son, tell him that you have had to drive Wendy home as she feels unwell. Wendy will tell you what's expected of you today, now put on this old coat of mine and get into Wendy's car, Julie opened the door and said see you later then Wendy, make sure you use sissy well, if he dares to disobey you, call me right away. I followed Wendy to her car and she drove off with me.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

halesowen

As Wendy drove to her house, she started to tell me what she was expecting from me. Now Julie has told me that I have as much right as her to do as I wish with you our sissy, I want to use you for my sexual needs as well as making you work, doing the housework and other things, when I get you inside my house I want you to strip down to your underwear, do you understand me, well for you, answer me sissy or I will call Julie, sorry yes Wendy I understand. We arrive at Wendy's she passed me the front door keys, open up and do a I told you. I opened the door and went inside I pulled my dress ?? up over my head and let it fall on the floor, I removed the control knickers and stood waiting for Wendy's instructions.

By *udorBushMan  over a year ago

hyde

Wigan lancs

mmm great carry on

involve more people who eat j you humiliate him lol

dungannon

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

mmmmm such a great story

halesowen

I felt my cock sturing in my knickers, I looked down at the bulge sticking up in the knickers and tights. At that point Wendy walked into the room and said your hard again sissy, she came over and put her both hands on my groin, she put her fingers inside my tights and pulled them down, my knickers soon followed, Wendy started to rub my cock, wank it sissy wank it, slowly and hold on there, Wendy left the room with me slowly wanking my cock, she returned with her camcorder ??, carry on with the wanking, I want this recorded to be used insurance just incase you try to rebel against us. I started to protest against her, but she snapped, I'll call Julie, do you want me to? No Wendy, I will do it, I stood there wanking my cock, Wendy shouted put a finger up your arse whilst you wank with the other hand, I went red, but bent over slightly and pushed a finger inside my arse, I was told to wank faster, I started to loose control of my breath, I pumped my cock as fast as I could, then it happened, my spunk shot out from my bell end, several times all over the carpet, good sissy Wendy commented, now get on the floor and clean it up with your tongue, I dropped and cleaned the spunk, Wendy carried on with her filming.

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

Hot....

Wigan lancs

really hot.smoldering in fact

please continue

every thought of taking him outside and making him strip naked so others can see him?

xx

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

stoke

More please

halesowen

It's clean now sissy, get up, Wendy stopped filming. Get dressed and go to the kitchen, you have Christmas Dinner to cook for us. I busied myself and prepared the meal, Wendy came into the kitchen, how's things going with the lunch, it's about 1/2 hour away I replied, go upstairs and get undressed and your male clothes are on the bed ??, I will go and get Julie and your son. Wendy disappeared to the car, I went upstairs and changed into my normal male clothes. Wendy came back with Julie and our son, we had a lovely dinner, the women cleaned up and my son and I rested with a nice drink. After a couple of hours, Julie said it was time to go home, we got ready, Wendy drove us all home. Our son rushed in and went upstairs, Julie and I followed, Wendy came inside, she kissed Wendy on the lips ??, so it's OK for me to have sissy on new years eve, of course Wendy, I will get him ready for you to collect at about 1 on clock, you can collect me at about 7 when our son goes out for the night, he does not come back to early new year day so we can stop the night at yours. I stood there just couldn't believe what I was hearing.

To be continued.

??

Wigan lancs

omg yes please

I've been playing with myself all along

cum three times xx

halesowen

Only 3 times, I Ave even more

halesowen

" "

I am glad that you are enjoying it Claire and John, love your pictures.

Wigan lancs

I keep stopping when i get close

then go outside to cool down

naked of course lol x

halesowen

"I keep stopping when i get close

then go outside to cool down

naked of course lol x "

Better if just sexy knickers

Wigan lancs

what ever you want lol xx

halesowen

Julie and I are sitting on the sofa watching the darts ??, I look at her and ask what is going on with you and Wendy. Julie looks at me and smiles, nothing Dennis, I am just trying to make our sex lifestyle better, also helping my best friend out. Now I am going to tell you that I am going to do, myself and my friend Wendy are going to use you for our sexual satisfaction, in return we offer you the best deal of your life, to be dressed up to your own fantasy and be loved by two women at the same time, but in return we will require you to do thinks that are our fantasies. We think that it will be beneficial to us all. Now tomorrow I put you in the hands of Wendy, I expect you to do as you are told, I will be there, if needed to encourage you, or possibly help you. Now watch your darts ??, drink several drinks, because tomorrow you won't have to much to drink as you will be to busy.

Wigan lancs

that's number four lol

nice story.i love how you humiliate him lol xx

halesowen

I looked into Julie's eye's, I could see the lust in them, it's been a long time since I saw that, I was pleased to see that, Julie spoke, do you want to watch the darts, or take me upstairs and fuck me, well what Could I say, I wanted her, you go up, I'll turn everything off, bring up a drink and join you. I went to the kitchen got drinks and locked up, turned off the telly and went upstairs. Entering the bedroom jules was lying on the top of my bed, come Dennis lie down I want to suck you, my cock hardened, I lay down, Julie's mouth ?? was round my cock and sucked me till I was spunking in her mouth.

Wigan lancs

mmm nice

I've got my cock ring on so hard again xx

halesowen

Good boy ??

Wigan lancs

nice story

I'm playing again lol x

stoke

More please

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

halesowen

Julie turned her face to mine and she kissed me on the lip she, she pushed all my spunk from her mouth ?? to mine, we can't waste any more of this spunk, from now on it's your staple ??. Get some rest now my sissy, for it's now new years eve and I have promised that Wendy can have you today to help her, prepare for tonight.

halesowen

Wendy arrived at ours at 11.30, she rang the door bell, Julie opened the door, hi Wendy, your early, she said she, I know, but I am that excited about having sissy for the afternoon, I just couldn't wait, Julie shouted me down from upstairs, Wendy's here for you sissy, get down here, you have to go now, I came from upstairs, wearing just My dressing gown, slip this coat ?? on and get into Wendy's car, sissy, I put on the dressing gown and got into Wendy's car, she got into the driving side of sat in the passenger side, then Wendy drove off

stoke

More please

Wigan lancs

mmm great story

humiliate him proper lol

halesowen

Wendy took great pleasure in telling me what she was expecting of me, when we get inside, I want you to go to the bedroom, I will join you there, she passed me the house keys, just round the corner now, we pulled on her drive, I got out of the car, opened the door and went to the bedroom. Wendy followed me, she shut the door and ran upstairs to me. Strip sissy, I removed my coat and dressing gown, I was naked underneath, Wendy moved to my side, undo my zip, I pulled the zipper down, Wendy slipped her arms out and her dress and let it slip to the floor, I gasped, Wendy had a stunning matching bra and knickers set in a pale blue colour, feel these sissy. I caressed the bra, it's silk Wendy says, my fingers sliding around the cups, it felt fantastic, stop sissy, we have work to do, now get dressed, your nightdress and dressing gown is on the chair, I got dressed, Wendy left the room and told me to follow her.

halesowen

I followed Wendy downstairs, now my sissy I need to cum, I will lie on the sofa, I want you to remove my knickers and lick my clitty till I orgasam, I pulled Wendy's knickers down and licked her, it didn't take long for her to grab my head, pulling me closer to her cunt she gasped as she cum in my mouth.

halesowen

Pull my knickers up now you have serviced me, Wendy told me. Now I have cooking to do, you must clean up the house, get busy sissy, we have a lot to do. I looked at her, her eyes ?? told me that she was in charge, I asked her where she kept the vacuum, Wendy pulled me by my arm, here now get busy sissy.

halesowen

I busied myself with the Cleaning, Wendy was in the kitchen cooking, I finished the downstairs and went upstairs, I did the 3 bedrooms, the landing, then the stairs, I've finished in the kitchen, clean it now, then come upstairs, we need time to get you ready for later, I rushed to the kitchen and cleaned it, putting the things away I went upstairs to Wendy. I'm in the bathroom she shouted to me, I entered the bathroom to find Wendy in the bath. Scrub my back Wendy said, I picked up the loofer and scrubbed her back, Wendy stood up and I cleaned her front, I held her hand as she got from the bath, I wrapped her in a towel, undress Wendy told me, I undressed and stepped in the bath. Wendy scrubed me, she then told me to stand up, she picked up a bottle from the side, shook it and poured some of its contents into her hands, she covered my chest in the liquid, then rubbed it in my legs were next, turn round sissy, I turned, Wendy then did my back, crack and the rear of my legs, sit down now sissy she said, I sat, she then washed the liquid from my body. Stand up again sissy, Wendy took the shower head and turned it on, she washed me off. I looked down, I saw loads of fine hair disappearing down the plughole. Wendy got a towel and patted me dry, she slid her hands up and down my body, nice and smooth, she picked her up lady razor and passed it to me, do your balls now, I want them hairless and smooth. I will be in the bedroom waiting for you.

stoke

More please

halesowen

It took me a while to get all my hairs removed from my bolocks, but I did it in the end, I left the bathroom and went into Wendy's bedroom, she lifted up my cock and inspected my genitals, that's the way sissy, nice and smooth, I think my friends will like it. I looked at Wendy my face went red, friends I muttered, yes sissy it's new years eve and I am going to show you off. Now sit down at the dressing table, I am going to do your face and hair. I sat Wendy got her naked up bag and took the contents out and started to make up my face, first powder, then eye shadow, mascara, and then ??, she worked at a quick pace, satisfying herself with her work she fetched a blond wig from a drawer and placed it on my head, securing it in place with several pins. Wendy picked her up hand mirror and showed me my face. She looked at me and said look you do look nice, she had done well, a good quality job on me. Now to get you dressed, come into the other bedroom she said. We went to the other bedroom laid out on the bed was some really sexy lingerie, Wendy helped me into the bra, fastened the suppender belt around my waist, the doorbell rang, get your knickers on whilst I answer the door, Wendy disappeared, I pulled the knickers up my smooth legs and placed my cock between my legs, smoothing the knickers flat on my groin, Wendy came back to the bedroom, Julie followed her in, wow sissy looks fantastic, Wendy you have done a great job on him, Julie passed me the box she was carrying, open it up sissy, I opened the box to find a maids dress ?? inside, Wendy opened the zip and Julie helped me in it. Julie pulled it up and zipped it up, it was very short, it just barely covered my stocking tops, sissy your ready now, we want you to serve us and our guests tonight, you will do as you are told, do not question anything, and you will have a fantastic night.

Wigan lancs

omg so a hot story

please continue I'm hard again for it xxxxxxxxx

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

What a great story.

halesowen

Julie and Wendy were turning me around to look at me, sissy looks really good, you have done a good job of his hair and makeup ??, the doorbell rings, that will be our first guests Wendy said with a smile on her face, sissy go and answer the door, let whoever is there in and take them to the front room, we will be down shortly. I left the room headed downstairs, opening the door, please come in I told the two ladies standing there, the first lady entered, she was about 40 I thaught, nice skirt and jacket ?? on, the other lady was a lot younger, she had on trousers ?? or so I thaught, her coat was a 3/4 length just above the knee, I took them to the front room, please can I take your coats ladies, the elder passed me her jacket, she had a nice white see through blouse ?? on, you could see the outline of the black bra she was wearing underneath it. The younger woman passed me her coat, how wrong I was, she was wearing a catsuit, it was tight and hugged her sexy figure, wow my eyes ?? almost popped from my head. Julie and Wendy entered the room, Wendy spoke to the older lady, I am so glad you could come, I was very interested when you asked me before Christmas, I assume that this is your friend, but where is her husband she asked, oh our sissy Julie replied, you are looking at him, oh god he does look nice dressed up as a maid, I am Victoria she says she she kisses me on the cheek, I am the lady from Debenhams, the one who sorted out your nightdress and gown, I do hope you liked it, thus is my friend, she's Karen and she's the mageress of Ann Sumners in the shopping centre, Karen came over and also kissed me on the cheek, but she pushed her hand up the back of my dress ?? and felt my knickers. Karen said to Wendy, I have brought my stuff and arranged for several of my regulars to come over, I told them to come around 8pm. Sissy go with Karen and help her carry her things out of her car, off we trotted the the car. Keren opened the door and I bent over to get the boxes from the hatchback, Karen took the opportunity to again feel up my dress ??, thus time lower so she felt my cock in my knickers, you naughty bitch sissy, sexy knickers on, yes Karen, Wendy dressed me in them, I look forward to seeing more of you soon, she said as we carried in the 4 boxes. Back in the front room, Wendy, Julie and Victoria were chatting, sissy put the television and video on, I have something to show the girls ??.

Wigan lancs

mmm fantastic story it just gets hornier

xxxxxxxx

halesowen

I pushed the button on the television, passing the remote to Wendy she put it on, now the video remote please, I passed it to Wendy, she pushed the button on the remote and it searched for the beginning of the tape, I had my back to the screen, so I didn't notice that the picture was of me, Wendy turned up the sound, now hearing Wendy's and my voice I turned to face the screen, Wendy was telling me to strip, oh fucking hell Wendy was playing the video of me stripped off and wanking my cock, Victoria spoke first, not a bad size cock you have sissy, Karen butted in, sissy wanks off to order then ladies, watch girls ?? he does more, it came to the part Wendy told me to push fingers up my arse, fuck, fuck Karen shouted that's fucking marvelous, then the part I was dreading, my spunk shooting out, and me licking from the carpet, all 4 women were in fits of laughter, my face burning red with shame, Victoria, said come sissy don't be shy, sit on my lap, I went over and sat on her lap, her hands went straight up my dress, feeling my stocking legs, then my knickers, my cock hardened under her touch, Karen came over and sat besides us, she started on my tits, small are they false, no Julie said they are all his own flesh, Wendy comanded me to stand, remove sissys knickers Victoria, with a swift movement of her hands my knickers were pulled down around my ankles, my cock stood up hard and proud. Can we play with him Karen and Victoria asked, Wendy stood yes ladies be our guests, Victoria started to wank my cock, Karen moved in behind me and pushed a finger up my arse, fucking hell I am going to have fun with this ring piece, when my customers get here, Victoria pushed me back to the sofa, lifting up her skirt and pulling her knickers off she pulled apart her cunt lips and told me to lick her, I pushed my face into her cunt and licked her.

I'm loving this story . My cock is solid right now

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Wigan lancs

omg .ca t wait for next instalment I'm walking round with a hard on lol

halesowen

Victoria grabbed the back of my head with her hands, push in me deeper she shouted out to me, Wendy and Julie urged her on, I pushed my tongue in her as deep as I could, I bit her clitty and she squrited on my mouth ?? and face, Wendy dipped her fingers in the liquid, then pulled me from her cunt and pushed them in my mouth, now ladies Julie said we must get ready for our other guests, Karen took me by the hand and pulled up my knickers, she pushed my cock back inside the waistband that will hold it in place until you soften she said. Sissy help me set up my gear on the table, put this video in the player ready, I ejected the other video and inserted Karen's into the player. Karen unloaded 3 of the boxes, these were filled with various items of lingerie, bras knickers, basques, supenders and panty hose or stockings, some very flimsy ones and others sexy stuff, a few dresses, maid's like the one I was wearing, nurses, chef whites with a hat. I will be needing a model for this stuff Karen said, sissy will be doing that for you Karen, that's if your customers are broad minded, Karen giggled I'm sure they will be epically if they can sample the stuff in the other box and use it on sissy, Wendy, Julie and Victoria, smiled and ready agreed. The door bell rang, Karen looked outside through the window, yes it's the first 5 off the girls, sissy go and let them in, I went and opened the door for the ladies, please follow me to the front room, I could feel 5 sets of eyes ?? looking at my bottom.

Wigan lancs

omg!!!!!!! xxxx

Here!

halesowen

We had just got into the front, when the doorbell went again, I turned around to see the ladies checking new out, I went back to the front door, this time there were 3 ladies threre, follow me girls ?? I told them, I felt my dress swaying from side to side as I walked, I heard one say she's sexy with it, agreed another answered, I took the ladies to the other women in the front room, get our guests drinks sissy, Wendy told me, I started to ask what their pleasure was, some giggled ?? I bet you would naughty girl. I made and passed drinks to the girls, again the doorbell went, off I went answered the door, in came 4 more girls, these were much older than the first 2 lots, in the front Karen had put the video on, there was a woman ?? talking about the Ann summers collection of lingerie and ?? dresses, Karen told me that as the video talked about each garment I was to pick it up and show each lady individually, the first item was a black lace bra and knickers set, I picked it up from the table, passing amongst the women, I held it out for them to touch, would be better is she put them on and showed us, said one of the younger women, Karen replied there plenty of time for that, just look at the moment and have a feel. Next was a basque this time black with red lace and ribbons, it fasteners were at the back of it, I passed amongst the ladies, some showed more interest than others, next was a short break whilst the woman on the video spoke, Karen told Wendy and Julie to start to undo my maids dress ??, the next item was a nurses outfit, get sissy dress off and put her in this Karen said, Wendy unzipped me Julie pulled the maids dress from My shoulders and tugged it down, I now stood up in front of the room full of women, my cock was sticking out of the waist band of my knickers, fucking hell ladies its a fucking bloke, look at his cock, now ladies Karen shouted, it's for your entertainment settle down, Wendy and Julie fastened me into the nurses outfit, complete with a starched apron and pinned the hat onto my head, now girls you can have a look and feel, see if you would like to try it on, it was like a stampede they all started fondling me, hands on my cock and tits some on my bottom.

Wigan lancs

mmmnn great story so far really Randy and so embarrassing lol

wish it was me x

halesowen

Now,now, ladies, please show sissy some respect Karen shouted above the giggles and chatter. Now come back to the sales pitch, now all the clothes I have with me, are all in sissy's size, now if you see something that you are interested in, I will let you take him upstairs do he can model it for you, fucking hell yes said one of the elderly ladies that came in last, give me that basque, Karen passed it to her, now sissy you go with Mary, do exactly what she says, then when dressed up in it we want you back down here to show all the others. Mary grabbed my hand and we went from the room, what way she asked, follow me Mary, we went upstairs and she told me to undress, can you help me out of my dress I asked, Mary unzipped me, then undid my bra, I removed it and my knickers, loose the suppender belt sissy, as the basque has its own suppender straps, I stood naked in front of her, she had already loosened the ties of the basque and held it open, just step inside the opening sissy I will pull it into place, Mary bent down after she had adjusted the bones of the basque into place, she attached the stockings to the straps my cock was now rock hard, Mary told me to turn around, she pulled the ties tight, this made me feel quite tight across the chest, the bones of the basque had pushed my flesh out into nice round tits, Mary looked at me and said turn around, she patted the front then turned me around again and started to play with my cock, nice to see you like my touch Mary commented, now I just want to suck you a bit before we go back to the others, Mary placed her mouth ?? around my cock and took the whole length inside her mouth. Ohhh it's been a while since I last sucked a nice hard cock, now we better get downstairs before the others think we have got lost, she passed me my dressing gown to cover myself up, she opened the door for the front room and led me inside, the women cheered as I stood in front of them, Off, Off, Get them Off, echoed across the room.

Here!

Wigan lancs

omg I wanking again this is what four times so far lol xxx

great story really am loving it xxx

halesowen

Mary, pulled the dressing gown from my body, there I stood just dressed in this black and red basque and stockings, my cock was inside the bottom of the basque, my smooth bollocks were hanging down. Wow that looks great on your sissy ladies, I could do with him around my house, said one of the younger girls, I will have to buy something, just so I can get him dressed up in them, laughing the women all came over and started to feel my body in this basque, now sissy tell us how you feel, is it restricted, your breathing, I mean said one of them, I spoke softly yes mistress it is.

halesowen

See ladies, now sissy knows what we women go through to be pleasant and sexy looking for our men, look at his cock though it spoils the look and outline of the basque, Karen shouted to the young lady Pamela, I was saving this till later, here's the next garment for sissy to get on, come and get it, Karen handed Pamela an outrageous bra and thong set, was more like string, in pink ribbons, Pamela took the thing from Karen, use this now on sissy, but you will need to make sure that he has cum before fitting it. Pamela smacked my bum, quite hard, it stung as I had no knickers on, it will be my pleasure she said, pulling me from the room, get upstairs sissy, it's time you learnt to obey Pamela hissed. I opened the door for her and showed her in the bedroom, turn around sissy, I turned, Pamela loosed the ties around the back of the basque and pulled it off my body, my cock was hardening again, she then started to undress herself, top, then jeans to reveal her plain black underwear, she unhooked her bra and took it off, her tits were firm, her nipples protruding from each breast, then her knickers, she was fully shaved, it had been years since I had saw such a beautiful girl in the nude, she lay on the bed and started to finger herself, watch sissy, this is how a woman wanks off, come closer in stood by the side of the bed, she took one hand from her cunt and started to wank me, continued to frig herself with the other, fuck this is nice Pamela murmured, she then pushed me away, end of the bed sissy, wank your cock thinking about me, I started wanking as I watched her finger herself, are you close Pamela asked? Yes I am, good sissy, now on the bed, I want you to cum all over my cunt, then you can get down and lick me clean, I only lasted two more strokes of my cock, pulling it down by Pamela cunt I shot my spunk all over it. Lick sissy, lick me clean, I got down and cleaned her up. She then took my cock in her mouth ?? and cleaned it up. Stand sissy, I stood, Pamela got up and picked something from the dressing table, here sissy she said, she pulled my cock and balls upwards, then I saw it, a bloody cock cage, she expertly fumbled my balls into the cage, my cock was covered by a piece of plastic, then the device was locked into place with a pink padlock, this matched the colour of the cage. Now that's better, no hard lumps to get it the way, she pulled the thong into place then put me in the bra, downstairs now sissy, let's see what happens now.

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

So this is what you need to do to get laid on here...

stoke

More please

Wigan lancs

I'm loving this lol

halesowen

We reached the front room, Pamela pulled me inside, Karen and the others were watching the video, oh over here sissy, I want the other box over now, slip on the robe, I put on the silky robe, it was a light pink with like a feather boa on the collar and cuffs, it seamed as if I was in a wind the way it was dancing around, I passed Karen the last unopened box, breaking the seal, Karen told every one to look at the video. On screen was a woman, she pulled a vibrator from the box, Karen picked the same thing from her box, sissy passed it to me, take this round so the ladies can get a good look at it, I went red again, I walked round the women, the took the vibrator from me individually and each one inspected it, boy you should have heard the comments that I got from them, I want to see this stuck up sissy's arse, suck it sissy, wow it's made to fuck you with, said one of the younger ones. If your finished sissy, bring it back to me said Karen.

stoke

More please

halesowen

I passed the vibe, to Karen, she told the ladies, now girls ?? this ones for you lot, please look at the video, you to sissy, I want you to enjoy this bit. Play resumed, there on screen were two women, the got a strap on out of the box, the women, played with it a bit, very professional, I thaught then one held the harness out, the other woman stepped into it, a few minutes later, one was wearing the strap on, the other holding it, now ladies, I don't have mine with me, as I sold it just before Christmas, sighes echo around the room, hold on said Karen, but I did sell it to our host for the evening, Wendy. Wendy stood up, fucking hell she was already wearing the strap on, she walked to Karen, she held it proudly in her hands, she pretend to wank it, ohhh came from the room, Karen took hold of it and talked to her customers, who would like to feel it, several rushed to Karen, some just looked at it, some felt it, Wendy said who would like to see it in action, yes, yes, fucking hell yes, came the replies. Sissy get here now, I walked to Wendy, bend over sissy, I tried to protest against her, but Karen and Julie were near enough to bend me down on all fours, July said Karen pass the lubricant please, Karen passed it, Julie then started to pull down my stringy thong, Karen held me down as Julie got 4 fingers in the jar of lube and pushed them up my arse, Wendy had moved in behind me, with a bloody wide grin ?? on her face, she grabbed my hips, Karen held the strap on by my tight arse hole and Wendy pushed her self into me, cheers and loud claps echoed round the room, as all the women egged Wendy on.

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

What an awesome story.

stoke

More please

Here!

Wigan lancs

great story

really enjoyed him being humiliated only wish it was me!!!!! Lol

halesowen

Go Wendy, show him what's its like to be a woman with her big man's cock up him, shouted one, another said hurry up I want a go, another, fucking hell Wendy is he taking it all up there, Wendy was now bucking me like a horse, it was now all inside me, she was pulling it out most of the way, then pushing it back into me hard, she got faster as the ladies shouted obseen remarks, I knew that some women could be crude, but this bunch, was a very dirty lot indeed. Wendy went as fast as she could thrusting inside me, harder and faster, till she shouted fuck girls ?? I am cumminggggg, Wendy collapsed on my back, her tits were covered in her sweat. Karen spoke, now ladies, if any of you want to purchase this item, it today only comes with a free gift, what shouted some of the women, well if you buy one, Wendy and Julie have said that you can have the sissy for one night, you could have a party of your own or you can get him to yourselves. Well ladies any orders?

halesowen

Most of the younger ones, went over to Karen and ordered one, the group of 4 elder ladies said they were going to get one between them as the cost was a bit too expensive for them, no problem Karen said as she took there order, only about 3 said they did not want one, one of these was a younger girl if about 20, she came over to me and helped me up, here put on your dressing gown, she helped me into it, I already have a nice man with a bigger cock than the strap on, she softy whispered in my ear, he is bisexual and likes men like you, she smiled as she walked back to her seat. Karen started the video again, more items from the 4th box, a rampant rabbit, that went down well as I passed it around, more vibration devices, then a magic wand, Pamela came and took it from Karen, lie down on the floor sissy, I lay down, Pamela placed the wand on my upper thigh then moved it slightly up, she touched the bottom of the cock cage, this sent me into a state, my cock started to harden, but could not do so because of the tight confides of the cage, she laughed, she then moved it to my chest and caressed my tits and nipples with it, again cheers from the women, who would like this then, again orders flooded in. It was getting late now, some of the ladies wanted to go home, Karen packed away and I helped her load up her car, most left, I was totally shattered, glad to see them go, get upstairs sissy and have a shower, you need to clean yourself up.

halesowen

I went upstairs, Victoria followed me. Not going home yet I asked her, no sissy I am going to stay here tonight, now let's get that cock cage off you, Victoria unlocked me from my cage, get showered sissy, then come back to the bedroom, I showered, it was nice to feel the water ?? running down my body, I dried myself and went to the bedroom, Victoria was waiting for me, I've brought you some more lingerie to try sissy, now while I go and get us a drink, put something on from my collection and get into bed. I dressed in a nice nightdress with matching knickers, it was short, very similar to a baby doll. Victoria came back, Wendy and Julie were with her, get some rest if Victoria let's you, she's in charge of you tonight, her reward for helping us with you, Wendy and Julie went to the other bedroom, leaving me with Victoria. She slipped off her clothes, now naked she slipped into bed becides me, her hands went straight on my cock, leaning over she started to kiss me tenderly.

halesowen

I opened my mouth ?? to accept Victoria's tongue, she probed my mouth with her tongue, I liked her kisses, one hand felt my tits through the silky material of my nightie the other started to rub my cock inside my knickers. Nice sissy I see you are pleased with my caressing, yes Victoria I mumbled through her kisses. Come sissy feel my wetness, my cunt is so moist, it's been such a long time since I was fucked, I pushed my hand on her cunt, it's wetness soon dribbled down my fingers to my hand, Victoria told me to get on top of her, with expert hands she pulled my cock through one of my knickers, leghole it sprung upwards, she held my bellend and guided it into her cunt as I dropped my body to hers. Now sissy just slowly I want to savour this, I pushed my cock slowly inside her cunt until it was all inside her, I rested there so she could feel my hardness inside her. Oh nice sissy, I like that, don't move until I get used to it. OK sissy very slowly now in then pull out a little bit, then back on and rest, I did as Victoria asked. Now a little faster and pull out until you reach my outer lips, then back in again I want you to do this thing 10 times then rest fully inside me, again I did as I was told, Victoria closed her eyes and opened up her mouth, moaning as she did so. Get off me now Victoria said, have I upset you I asked, no sissy I want to be in control now, I want to get on top of you. Once on my back Victoria mounted me, she slammed her body onto mine impaling herself on my cock, she started slowly, then after a few minutes, she started to ride me harder, she ground her cunt against me, her breath became shallow and she started to grunt, she bent down and kissed me tenderly, this is nice, oh I have missed being fucked. Now sissy I will ride you hard and fast. If you feel as if you are going to cum, I want you to tell me so I can get off you before you do. I held out for several minutes, then I told Victoria I was near, she dismounted me, and placed her mouth ?? over my cock, spunk I heard her say, I exploded in her mouth, she took the lot, she then got up and passed the spunk from her mouth to mine, drink it down my sissy, then sleep, I want you again in the morning.

I just love this story . I hope there is a lot more to come in it

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Lechlade on Thames,

Wigan lancs

omg I'm really jealous lol

great story everytime I read it I'm wanking lol xx

halesowen

I woke up first, Victoria was sleeping ?? I just lay becides her, looking at her face and lips ??, I just wanted to kiss her caressing her breasts and feeling her pussy go moist under the attention I was lavishing on her. But no here I was in my baby doll nightdress set, a pathetic little sissy, waiting for the woman to take charge of me. It was at least 3/4 hour, before Victoria started to stir, she opened her eyes ?? and looked across at me by her side, good morning sissy, hope you had a good sleep, yes Victoria I replied, kiss me sissy, I rolled over and pressed my face to hers, pressing my lips ?? on hers I felt her tongue push open my mouth, good sissy, Victoria mumbled as she pushed her tongue around the inside of my mouth. I was in heaven, this woman I hardly knew was kissing me, my body longed for her touch, it was not long before her hands found my semi hard cock inside the knickers of my baby doll. I tried to move on top of her, but she had other ideas, on your back sissy, I will fuck you this morning, with that lifted her body from the bed and threw it over me, grabbed my cock and guided into herself, she waisted no time in grinding herself on my cock, harder and faster she went, grunting you like being fucked don't you sissy, you like to be dressed up as a girl ?? don't you, this talk was getting me even randier, my cock pulsated inside Victoria, she knew, as she started to pant, her grinding became more and more forcefully, I want you to spunk inside me this morning, then as soon as you do I will dismount you, I want you to get down and make me feel clean, I want all your spunk and my juice licked out of me. Just hearing Victoria say this started me spunking, I am sorry Victoria but I can't hold on any longer, spunk was all she said as I exploded inside her, Victoria got off and lay on her back, I felt her hands on the back of my head pushing me down to her cunt, I lapped and licked her, her clitty was covered in my spunk I started to lick it, Victoria pushed my head harder on her, I slowly licked and bit on her clitty, then smack, smack, then another smack, my bottom stung, I winced in pain, there was Wendy with a whip, beating my arse.

Here!

By *cobMan  over a year ago

here

Great story

stoke

More pleas3

halesowen

Wendy stood there naked except the whip, well a riding crop. She had a wicked smile on her face, Victoria has sissy been naughty, oh no Wendy quite the opposite, I told sissy to spunk up my cunt, just so I could get him to clean me up using his mouth ?? and tongue. I see Wendy muttered, I will leave you two to finish up, then bring sissy back to me and Julie, we have duties for him to proform. We won't be long, I just want to cum on his face so he can finish me up. Wendy left the room, I continued to lick Victoria clean, she went back to pushing my face into her cunt so I could work on her clitty, she was soon gasping as she shuddered her orgasam on my face, finished her up then was told to report to Wendy and Julie, while Victoria showered.

halesowen

Julie and Wendy were still in bed, oh sissy is here, put on your nightie and dressing gown, go downstairs and make us all breakfast, you will find everything you need in the fridge, a good fry up, that's what we all want. I went down and cooked us all a full English, I called the women when it was ready on the table. We all sat down, during the meal Wendy asked Victoria what she did to me, she told them about our sex session, when she was finished, she added, I just hope that I can be invited over another weekend stay. Of course you can Victoria, but after the party last night and the sale's Karen has taken, I think the sissy is going to be in great demand over the next several weeks. Victoria looked dismayed, oh don't worry, I think some party's will be in there as well, I'm sure she'll invite all of us to them.

You be continuing as Rented out part 1

halesowen

No one interested in the story now?

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great story,keep it up.

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh