FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My nurse today

My nurse today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eBornGemini OP   Man  over a year ago

Darlington

I had an operation about 2 weeks ago and had stiches as a result, today I had to get those stitches removed and was asked to take off all clothing that can get in the way. So the Boxkers came off and I was hanging out free as a bird, at first I covered up with my hand and laid on the bed...

The nurse then came round the other side of the bed to get gloves from the cupboard (still covering up at this point) she then bent over to get the gloves and pushed her ass up in the air and was there for about 20 seconds, I thought I’m gna move my hand and see what happens... when she turned round she looked at me then looked down, I thought she was going to be angry but she looked at me and smiled cheekily... Then carried on with her job...

After the stitches were out it turned out I needed to go back every day for the next week or 2 for packing and dressing, as we were arranging appointments the eye contact was constant and I didn’t know wether it was flirtatious or not...

I have to go back tomorrow morning and expect my cock to be freely hanging again... what do I do??

My questions is are there any nurses on here and if so has this ever happened to you and do you think she was flirting or being professional? If you want to remain anon drop me an inbox..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *itch n BollockCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

If she repeats the whole thing again don’t try to stop any hard on.

harrogate

"If she repeats the whole thing again don’t try to stop any hard on."

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

Merely being professional by not laughing in your face but guaranteed she told all her friends at break time who all laughed about it then!

harrogate

"Merely being professional by not laughing in your face but guaranteed she told all her friends at break time who all laughed about it then! "

did that happen to you??

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

"Merely being professional by not laughing in your face but guaranteed she told all her friends at break time who all laughed about it then!

did that happen to you??"

Quite a few nurses in the family so get to hear what happens at work!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Most of us think "oh cover it up" whilst at work. We have seen thousands of genitals, its no big deal. Sorry to burst your horn bubble. Ms

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

In nursing ... nurses see this kinda thing everyday ...and my you do see some sights ... people stick things in places they shouldnt ....and end up in A&E .... they remain professional .....until later when they discuss with other professionals ....dont think yoir any different she has seen plenty of guys cocks before

harrogate

"In nursing ... nurses see this kinda thing everyday ...and my you do see some sights ... people stick things in places they shouldnt ....and end up in A&E .... they remain professional .....until later when they discuss with other professionals ....dont think yoir any different she has seen plenty of guys cocks before "

» Add a new message to this topic