FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cleaner fun

Cleaner fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well just had a hr of unexpected fun with the cleaner, she comes in every so often just to tidy up the spot our house ain’t very big but today was fun, I was sat on the sofa chilling as I was on night shift last night fire on I had a pair of shorts on and just a t-shirt when there was a knock on the front door opened the door to our cleaner I said “hello come in” she replied “thank you oh its warm in here” my cleaner is in her 40s 5ft 5” about size 10/12 maybe lovely arse. she said “I only have a hour today so it will be only a quick clean” I replied saying “that’s fine” so I went and sat back on the sofa while she was in the kitchen sorting out by this time I was quite hard in my shorts so I thought I might go in the kitchen and get my self a drink see if she locks eyes onto my shorts, she was at the sink and I went to the fridge I shut the fridge door and there was was glaring at me from the sink I just looked at her and said “everything ok” she replied “yes fine” then a wink I knew she had clocked my hard cock in my shorts she then said “your quite a big boy ain’t you” I joked with her saying “yeah my belly” she replied saying “no your cock” I was shocked but didn’t mind the compliment so said “can I touch it as I haven’t had much fun recently as I have had a few family problems” I said “feel free” so she walked over to me and started rubbing my cock through my shorts I knew she was getting excited as I could hear she was breathing heavily I suggested we go into the living room where it was warm so I put a blanket on the floor and kinda layed down on the floor I was in the moment now I took my shorts of while she kneeled there and watched with amazement as my hard cock sprang out of my shorts she said “can I play with it put it in my mouth” I said “go for it” so she slowly took my cock in her mouth she muttered “you are a big boy” I was loving it she sucked my cock for about 5 mins and boy she could suck cock bringing me close to blowing my load down her throat I had to pull her off and stop her, i undone her jeans and slowly pulled them off her revealing a nice skimpy black thong which she couldn’t wait to get off I said “lay down on the floor” she lay down and i opened her legs to a nice trimmed pussy I went to work on her clit with my tung while slowly sliding my finger in her hole I brought her close to orgasm but then stopped, I then got on top of her and slowly eased my cock into her it went inside of her with was as she was that wet I started off quite slow and deep until she moaning quite loudly then I knew to up the pace abit so went abit faster and harder until She couldn’t take any more and she orgasmed on my cock so I carried on until I was close I pulled out and shot a big load all over her pussy we both layed on the living room floor for a few minutes she then pipes up saying “that was amazing thank you I haven’t been fucked like that for ages you have so much stamina to keep going” I went to to the bathroom to bring her a towel to wipe the spunk form her pussy we both got sorted out and got dressed she said “shit am gonna be late to pick my friend up from town” she had been here for hour and half she kissed me on the cheek and said “till next time thanks again” and left

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horny story mate, had a little play reading it

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmm lovely

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Nice

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Lucky this is the fantasy section as you have safe sex on your profile

"Lucky this is the fantasy section as you have safe sex on your profile "

There is always one isn’t there

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

belfast

"Lucky this is the fantasy section as you have safe sex on your profile

There is always one isn’t there "

Like I said it’s the fantasy section we’re allowed to dream

Like I said it’s the fantasy section we’re allowed to dream"

Who said it was a fantasy ??

belfast

Like I said it’s the fantasy section we’re allowed to dream

Who said it was a fantasy ??"

Then you’re telling lies on your profile, but hey ho that’s up to you

By *ornypompeyMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

And you list safe sex on your profile but have pictures which tell otherwise

Like it

belfast

"And you list safe sex on your profile but have pictures which tell otherwise"

My wife and I dont use protection when with each other, as we have been together 30 years, just makes you out to be a dick for jumping to conclusions

Great story. Horny now

portsmouth

"And you list safe sex on your profile but have pictures which tell otherwise

My wife and I dont use protection when with each other, as we have been together 30 years, just makes you out to be a dick for jumping to conclusions "

Well excuse me for thinking someone with a single male profile with no mention of a wife wasn't married and the bareback pictures were of his wife

belfast

My wife and I dont use protection when with each other, as we have been together 30 years, just makes you out to be a dick for jumping to conclusions

Well excuse me for thinking someone with a single male profile with no mention of a wife wasn't married and the bareback pictures were of his wife "

If you can read have a look at my verifications and it will become obvious, instead of making a dick out of yourself

portsmouth

Well excuse me for thinking someone with a single male profile with no mention of a wife wasn't married and the bareback pictures were of his wife

If you can read have a look at my verifications and it will become obvious, instead of making a dick out of yourself"

I see, so me making assumptions about your profile makes me a dick, you making assumptions about the op's profile is ok?

Fair enough I bow down to your supreme intelligence and will never darken your door again

Forget the forum police being dicks. Great story

belfast

"Forget the forum police being dicks. Great story "

Strange profile name for a single man! But how every I was simply pointing out that the OP was telling lies which gives the rest of the guys on the site a bad name

"Forget the forum police being dicks. Great story

Strange profile name for a single man! But how every I was simply pointing out that the OP was telling lies which gives the rest of the guys on the site a bad name"

It’s people like you that spoil this site so why don’t you butt out and keep your opinions to your self and let everybody enjoy the story

Please carry on with the story . Thus is the stories and fantasies section . Not bitching forum . I need the next part of the story

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Great story

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Anymore to cum?

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yeh more please

Forget the none belirvers.

Strange profile name for a single man! But how every I was simply pointing out that the OP was telling lies which gives the rest of the guys on the site a bad name"

i have met the guy. Leave him alone.

belfast

Strange profile name for a single man! But how every I was simply pointing out that the OP was telling lies which gives the rest of the guys on the site a bad namei have met the guy. Leave him alone."

You’ve probably met your fair share of guys

» Add a new message to this topic