FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Late night booty calll

Late night booty calll

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can imagine coming round to pick you up, you see my car pull up outside, you are nervous, heart pounding in your chest, but you walk out to the car, deep breaths swelling your chest as you meet my eye, you see me smirk and watch my eyes slide down your body, gleaming lustily as I admire every curve.

You slide into the passenger seat and meet my gaze, a silence fills the air as you look deep into my eyes and say hello, as we pull out and head back to mine, you glance at the hard, pulsing bulge in my pants while I drive, I catch you staring and slide my hand over your knee, my fingers sending electric across you skin as I squeeze your thigh, you watch my cock throb as I feel your skin against mine.

As we pull into my drive the tension is electric, we get out of the car and go into the house, as we enter the living room I spin you round, pull you into me and kiss you hard as you feel my cock hard against your stomach. Pushing you onto the settee I pull off your top, kissing you hard on the mouth, my lips run down to your neck, kissing you softly down to your breasts as my hands pull up your skirt and start to tease your now achingly wet pussy.

I unclasp your bra and hungrily lick and suck your nipples, your panties are being pulled down now as I run my tongue down your stomach and along your thigh, my hand reach up and grab your breasts, squeezing them hard as my tongue starts to tease and flick against your swollen clit, your pussy is soaking wet as I slide my finger into you, feeling your body shudder as your pussy tightens, sucking and kneading your clit with my tongue, I feel you pushing your pussy into my face, begging me to continue.. I stop, lay down on the floor and tell you to sit on my face, you lower yourself onto my waiting tongue and feel an explosion of teasing pleasure as my tongue starts to swirl, eating your pussy as you watch my cock throb, you lean forward and slide my thick cock deep into your throat, feeling my tongue enter you as I gasp, you feel the tingling in your pussy growing as I pull you on to my face, I'm drenching in your cum as a greedily lick your pussy, you start to suck my dick harder and deeper as you feel yourself on the edge of orgasm, aching to have my cock deep inside you, your aching for me to cum in your mouth as you start to cum, sucking so hard and fast, muffled moans as you start to scream.

I push you off me, grab your hand and lead you to the kitchen. I push you over the sink, your hands grabbing onto to the tap as you feel my thick cock sliding deep into your pussy, your knees buckle as i pull you onto my cock with a handful of hair and a sting as I spank your ass hard. "Who's my horny little slut?" I say sternly as I slowly ease my cock out of your pussy, "I am sir" you reply as I spank you hard again, pull your hair back hard and start to fuck you. You feel my balls slapping against your ass as pull you in faster, you feel each thrust as my cock fills you up, sparks of pleasure burst through your hip, your breath gasping as I spank and you harder, your hands either side of the sink as you get pounded doggy style in my kitchen.

I start to moan as I fuck you, harder and faster you are so close to orgasm now, I grab you by the shoulders and pull you deep into my cock, leaning you forward I feel your pussy tighten around my throbbing cock, you start to scream out as your body floods with warm electric. You explode into orgasm, your whole body arching as waves of pleasure flood through you, the ecstasy peaks, lost in a wave of lust and pleasure, you hear me grunt and start to scream out as I cum hard inside you, feeling my hot cum splashing inside you as I fuck you harder, you cum again as I pound away as hard as I can, you feel your pussy explode as you scream out again, my cock still hard inside you as you grind into me, savouring every last wave of pleasure.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic