FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The older domme female

The older domme female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story from few years back

Thursday night before Easter weekend I was having a few beers and sitting on an online chat room as I was off the Friday I think I was 22 at this point

I started talking to a women online who was 40 and lived quite close by maybe 5 miles away

We swapped a few pics she was about a size 14 tanned looked as if she had big tits

She asked if I would like to come over the Friday morning for fun

I have her my number and logged off

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Dont stop there please continue

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Look forward to more

I woke to a text from a number I did not know it said you still coming over I replied yes

I got one back with an address and be here at 11 am

I jump d in a cab and arrived at the address it was in a lovely area nice big detached house I walked to the door belly doing somersaults tonne met by the women from the pics

She was really tanned jet black hair nice make up tight top short black skirt and black high heels

Nervously I went into the living room she sat on sofa told me to stand in the middle of the floor and strip

She stood up walked round and inspected my body told me to stop to my knees in front of her she lifted up her skirt in front of me to reveal a nice freshly shaved pussy spread her legs slightly and told me to get licking

By *exyeyez23Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

Nice

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Sounds good

After licking her pussy for 10 mins she told me to go over to the sofa kneel on it in doggy position,she produced some leather wrist and ankle cuffs and a blindfold

A few little slaps to the arse then wow what was that she started to lick my ass hole it was getting more intense she was now pittting her tounge in and spitting on it as she wanked my hard dick underneath

Just as I have as nice and lubed up she slide a small vibrator on my tight hole what a sensataion

After a few mins she took the cuffs off and the blindfold during This time she had got naked she had this lovely shaved pussy and big saggy tits and a bit of a mummy belly but this made her like the ultimate milf

She knelt in front of me took my cock in her hand and said this was a reward for being a good sub

She leaned forward and started sucking my. Cock deeper and deeper

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My fantersy

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Love this. Had something a little similar

After the blow job she said right upstairs I followed her into bed room she climbed in bed on all fours ass and pussy ready

She said there's condoms pussy first then ass I slide into her pussy and start fucking her hard she moans after a few mins she says right get it in my ass get the condom off

I take the condom off ass she slips some lube in her ass hole I slip my bare dick in and start to fuck her bareback she asks me to duck her as hard as I can she loves this after a few mins I pull her bum in tight as I shoot my hot load right up her ass

We go down stairs I get dressed she sits still naked lights a cigarette ass still full of my spunk and says maybe see u again next time my hubby is away

Naughty old girl lol

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

» Add a new message to this topic